Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

boma_aki21@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

boma_aki21@hotmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 12:05 pm

http://www.own look.com/bomaa1/

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
Cote Divoire
City:
abidjan

DEAREST,
I AM Miss Boma Aki, THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF THE LATE MR BENSON. I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF ($7.5 MILLION US.DOLLARS) WHICH MY LATE FATHER DEPOSITED IN A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN BEFORE HIS UNTIMELY DEATH. SO I DECIDE TO CONTACT YOU TO ASSIST ME TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE IN YOUR COUNTRY. WRITE ME ( boma_aki21@hotmail.com)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: boma_aki21@hotmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 12:09 pm

X-Originating-IP: [196.201.95.132]
Subject: RE: FROM MISS BOMA AKI
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 08:43:21 +0000

Dearest HH,

Thanks for your reply the reason why I contacted you is for you to help me in this transaction so that I can make the transfer of my inheritance money into your Account and the money involved in this is $7.5million dollars.This money was deposited by my late Father who was a known Cocoa merchant and Gold Merchant in my Country before his dealth he called me in his bedside at the hospital,he told me that he deposited the sum of $7.5million dollars in a Bank here in my Country.And he also told me that he was poisoned because of this money by his business associate and before he finally give up he told me that this money was deposited to me as the next of kin.

And he also told before he died that I shold look for a trust worthy foreign Partner that will help me in transfering the money to his or her Account for investment purpose and that is why I contacted you.All documents concerning this transfer is with me which if I find out that you are ready to help me with a sincere heart I will forward every necesary informations concerning the Money.The reason why I contacted you for help is that my life here is not safe,the people that killed my late father are after my life to kill me and claim the money even the only uncle I have that I trusted and took as my father also try to kill me that is why I ran out of my late father’s house and hide myself in a Local Hotel where nobody can find me.

Can I ask you a question,

1, Can I trust you ?

2 ,Can you promise me that when this money enters into your Account you will not run with the money ?

The reason why I am asking you this is that I don’t want to loose this money because the money is my life and am taking all instructions of my Late father.

This is why I conatcted you , I went to the Bank to withdraw some money to pay for my hotel bills and feedings,and the Bank Manager told me that they can not withdraw any money from the money because my Late father deposited the money in a suspense Account for onward transfer, is either I look for a foreign partner that will help me in transfering the money to his or her Account or till I get to the age of 28 years before I can have access to the money. And as you can see am only 21 years of age now and if I could wait till am 28 years the people that killed my late father might get hold of me and kill me and take away everything that my late father suffered fo r, that is why I contacted you so that you can help me.

As soon as I heard from you that you are ready to stand as my partner and you will not betray me and run away with the money once it gets into your Account I will send you the necessary documents which my late father used in depositing the money, Attached is my photo for your viewing.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you get this mail.

Thank you and God Bless You.

Yours Sincere,

Miss Boma Aki
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Refugee scams.