Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ngobabyp@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ngobabyp@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Hello
Reply-To: precious_x011@yahoo.com

Hello dear..
my name is precious i seek for a honest
partner for friendship i hope you
don't mind
if you don't mind please reply me i will
like to here form u ok so i can tell
you more about myself and we
can exchange picture too
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ngobabyp@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Thanks For the Reply,
I am happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day today? When i saw your profile, i pray to God before contacting you, and behold you have reply, this is by God grace for us to come in contact.

My name is Miss Precious Mutaal, single and never married Age 24 years, i am from (Sierra-Leone) in west Africa and presently residing in the N’dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country. The Refugee camp is control by a Reverend father, i use his computer to send you this email when he is less busy in his office.

My late father DR ABDUL MUTAAL was managing director of RAINBOW GOLD and DIAMOND MINE COMPANY IN KENEMA SIERRA-LEONE) And he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet loyal, understanding, sincere, trustful, kindly and friendly person. I hate lies, criminals, terrorists, unfaithful person, person with no respect to human being. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Waiting for your reply,
Yours Faithfully
Precious
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.