Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruthsambo12@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ruthsambo12@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 10:39 am

http://www.4pp l.com/ruthbabe

i need a man

I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.02.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

my name is miss ruth sambo i am a cool and simple nice guy i like cooking eating dancing traveling and sports i love to meet new friends

Hello,my dear how are you i hope you are OK.Friendship is not only because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding, sharing and caring. friendship does not think distance,age or even co-lour. friendship is not just playing or chatting with each other. but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart. A friend is a gift from God. someone who will cares as much as i do.i have read your profile at this site and i became interested in you and i will like to know you more, i am miss Ruth , i want to be your friend please mail me on (ruthsambo12@yahoo.com) with a picture of you OK? then i will send you my pictures and as well tell you more about me. hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks please reply me here on (ruthsambo12@yahoo.com) Ruth.reply
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: ruthsambo12@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 10:46 am

Received: from [41.82.91.184]
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 02:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO SWEETIE HERE IS MY PHOTO MAY I KNOW YOU MORE?

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Ruth Sambo, I am 23years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Ruth Sambo
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 am

Hello My Dearest,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine.. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is (Rev.Christian James) who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number and email address is as follows(+221-778682283)email(revchristjame@yahoo.com) if you call tell him that you want to speak with missRuth Sambo from Dar fur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late Father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.800,000.(Six Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to plan my future.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name..........................
address...............................
phone number.....................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently due to where i was born.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you.
Ruth
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 9:05 am

Ruth Sambo
ruthsambo12@yahoo.com

HELLO MY DEAREST ONE,

How do you do today, business and your daily activities, i hope that you are well sounded in good health? if so may thanks be to God almighty. My dear i am so much glad to meet your mail today and but the most important thing is understanding , i so much appreciated the words you wrote to me, it shows that you are a very sincere and trustworthy someone, Now i am ready to have you as my partner and trustee, so i am giving you the contact information's of the bank now,i will like you to contact the bank on my behalf immediately you get this mail and tell them that you are my partner and my trustee, and you want to know the procedure on how to transfer this money to your account, but the most important of all is secret of this. you must have to assure me that you will keep every thing to your self because i don't want to be hurt by any body. i am the only survived person in my family, so i will like you to keep every thing about this transaction to your self , i am giving you all this informations
base on love and trust i have in you and please do call me because i will appreciate to hear your voice always , Here is the contact information's of the bank below .
THE CITI BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC,LONDON
Email addresses....
(citi.bank.customers@london.com)
OR (transferdeptcbk@dr.com)
The name of the Chief Operation/transfer Officer
Mr. Kevin kessinger
phone number....

Tel..+447035934144
Fax--00447032970059 / +447032970059

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Abakar sambo
................................next of kins Ruth sambo
And account number is...AJ745000001546/CB/91/A.
Dear inform me as soon as you get a reply from the bank and forward there answer to me, Please take good care of your self and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you,
With best love and kiss
Ruth
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Ruth Sambo
ruthsambo12@yahoo.com

My love
How are you? i hope fine, My love i do understand what you are saying but you know that i live in the camp i don't have any money to buy my needs as a woman let alone the money to scan the identity card please i make use of the Rev computer to send and receive mails from you and the Rev don't have a scanning machine in his office otherwise i would use his own to send it, Please my love all i told you is nothing but the truth please i promise you with my blood that you will not regret ever helping me. Please my love contact the bank and confirm the money there and ask them the procedure of transferring the money in your position and forward their reply to me please my love i really need your help, Thanks and God bless you as i wait for your reply,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Ruth Sambo
ruthsambo12@yahoo.com

My love
How are you? i hope fine, My love i do understand what you are saying but you know that i live in the camp i don't have any money to buy my needs as a woman let alone the money to scan the identity card please i make use of the Rev computer to send and receive mails from you and the Rev don't have a scanning machine in his office otherwise i would use his own to send it, Please my love all i told you is nothing but the truth please i promise you with my blood that you will not regret ever helping me. Please my love contact the bank and confirm the money there and ask them the procedure of transferring the money in your position and forward their reply to me please my love i really need your help, Thanks and God bless you as i wait for your reply,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.