Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Rosekarume22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:01 am

hello.......my is name Rose and you can call me baby I´m new to all this internet dating,stuffs and i like to experience new things...I am on
hear looking to find the right one of my life someone that can love me and cherish me for ever in life ,I am looking for a good man loving,kind, caring,understanding,calm down to Health,honest,faithful and god fearing person someone that knows how to treat woman the way she needs to treated......I would like to tell you more about my self but i think that and also now figuring out how and i will like us to correspond together to see what the Lord has in store for us......you can E-MAIL on
( Rosekarume22 (@) y a h o o . c o m ) for us to get to learn more about each other i will be very impressed and excited to hear back from you so that we try to have a talk with each other to see if we can both have things in common,,,,,,Anxiously waiting to hear back from you......

The profile picture is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosekarume22@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:23 am

My additions:
Rose Karume <rosekarume22@yahoo.com> Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 6:42 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear,
I am very happy to receive your reply today,Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal,How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal.Like I told you before my name is Miss Rose Karume,24yrs old,single and never married before.I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love.

I love reading and sports and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and i am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Frederick Karume was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

Please listen to my main reason for contacting you.I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of his bank account which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.3 ( Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign partner who will stand for me due to my living status,I hope i can confined on you

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I will give you all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the manager is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they release this money to me.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters,be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking,

In this Refugee camp its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own,I hope by Gods grace i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together.I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country,The only person i have now is ( REV Father ) who is the pastor of (Kingdom's Assembly Int'l Church) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here,you can reach me through the reverend's telephone number,our main language is french but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently.I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name,your country and address,your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more,The Reverend's phone number is (+221771835360) if you called tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.
Have a nice day and think about me,
awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love Rose.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.41.77] by web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 25 Jan 2014 03:42:28 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciwKSSBhbSB2ZXJ5IGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlY2VpdmUgeW91ciByZXBseSAKdG9kYXksVGhhbmtzIGZvciAKeW91ciBhY2NlcHRhbmNlIHRvIG15IHByb3Bvc2FsLEhvdyB3YXMgeW91ciBkYXk_LE1pbmUgaXMgYSBsaXR0bGUgYml0IApjb29sIG92ZXIgaGVyZSBpbiBEYWthciBTZW5lZ2FsLkxpa2UgSSB0b2xkIHlvdSBiZWZvcmUgbXkgbmFtZSBpcyBNaXNzIApSb3NlIEthcnVtZSwyNHlycyBvbGQsc2luZ2xlIGFuZCBuZXZlciBtYXJyaWVkIGJlZm9yZS5JIGJlbGlldmUgdGhhdCBpdAogaXMgaW0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <CA+amEBLM3U_biGNmVr3bEUbipbwsO-CTJL0n64OUcoisw67gEg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390650148.6045.YahooMailNeo@web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 03:42:28 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Rose Karume <rosekarume22@yahoo.com>
Subject: Thanks for the mail

Contact my Banker:
Rose Karume <rosekarume22@yahoo.com> Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 9:08 PM
My Dearest

I am very happy for your concern and care towards me and anytime i read your message I will be very happy because you are being there for me , It's very painful in life when there is no body to depend on, But I am glad that I have you now to protect all my interest, all that I am waiting now, is your efforts to get the money claim from the Bank. I want you help me transfer the money into your account then you will send me money as the your received transfer for me to prepare my traveling documents to join you so we will live to understand each other, while I continue my education because i want to become doctor save people life.

I want you to understand now that you are totally in control of this transaction to contact the Bank transfer the money on my behalf to your account, because I don’t have any access to monitor this transfer from the refugees camp, And I am giving you all my trust and good faith believing there will not be any betrayal or mischief that will break my heart in the future, because I have already gone through a lot of pains, and wouldn’t want to undergo pains any more, There is something in me that has made me trusting you, So please do not let me down. I have already introduce you as my foreign partner to the Bank whom will stand on my behalf transfer the money for family investment in the States

Firstly you have to send a message to the Bank email address

CBAO GROUPE BANK OF SENEGAL

Contact manager Mr Lamine Gueye

Email : infocbao@accountant.com

Email: cbaointernationaltransfer@financier.com

Tel +221 770383144-

Fax +221 -3380088

I advise you to write the transfer manager that you are Miss Rose foreign partner and you need to know the requirement of the fund to be transferred into your account urgently for an investment ,Make sure you send the email to him as soon as you received this message urgently to notify him about your request, I will be waiting to direct you further. Because I want to leave this country to join you as soon as possible.

As soon as they responded to your email, do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for everything,
Regards love,
Rose

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.81.54] by web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:08:16 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdA0KDQpJIGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgZm9yIHlvdXIgY29uY2VybiBhbmQgY2FyZSB0b3dhcmRzIG1lIGFuZCBhbnl0aW1lIGkgcmVhZCB5b3VyIG1lc3NhZ2UgSSB3aWxsIGJlIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgYmVjYXVzZSB5b3UgYXJlIGJlaW5nIHRoZXJlIGZvciBtZSAsIEl0J3MgdmVyeSBwYWluZnVsIGluIGxpZmUgd2hlbiB0aGVyZSBpcyBubyBib2R5IHRvIGRlcGVuZCBvbiwgQnV0IEkgYW0gZ2xhZCB0aGF0IEkgaGF2ZSB5b3Ugbm93IHRvIHByb3RlY3QgYWxsIG15IGludGVyZXN0LCBhbGwgdGhhdCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/402 YahooMailWebService/0.8.174.629
Message-ID: <1390961296.59134.YahooMailBasic@web160605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:08:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ReMy dearest One Contact the Bank Immediately

Contact my Lawyer:
Rose Karume <rosekarume22@yahoo.com> Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 3:00 AM
My dearest
Thank you for your help and concern ,I pray the God almighty will bless you and protect all your family i meet you in good health and happiness. Honey i have be searching for lawyer to help us process the documents bank required to enable the transfer is the Rev Father who come to pray for us in Refugee camp introduce me to one reputable lawyer that agree to help us get the documents in high court Of Senegal, . Here is the lawyer contact as follow for you to reach him

Barrister Mustapha Camara

Email: bar.mustaphacamarachamber@lawyer.com

Tel +221 76546-4112

Kindly contact the lawyer immediately as you received the message i need your help only person i have on this earth now is you do not let me die here for suffer kindly help me i promise you will not regret any help you give me, I will never let you down i vow with my life, Please make sure you contact the lawyer for us to get the document.

I wish you happy Sunday and a lot of blessing

Yours Rose

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.71.114] by web160602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Feb 2014 00:00:02 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCBTYXR0ZXINCg0KVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIGhlbHAgIGFuZCAgY29uY2VybiAsSSAgcHJheSAgdGhlIEdvZCBhbG1pZ2h0eSB3aWxsIGJsZXNzIHlvdSBhbmQgIHByb3RlY3QgIGFsbCB5b3VyIGZhbWlseSBpIG1lZXQgIHlvdSBpbiAgZ29vZCBoZWFsdGggYW5kICBoYXBwaW5lc3MuIEhvbmV5IGkgaGF2ZSBiZSAgc2VhcmNoaW5nICBmb3IgIGxhd3llciAgdG8gaGVscCB1cyAgcHJvY2VzcyB0aGUgZG9jdW1lbnRzIGJhbmsgcmVxdWlyZWQgICAgdG8gZW5hYmxlICAgdGhlIHRyYW5zZmUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/402 YahooMailWebService/0.8.174.629
Message-ID: <1391328002.11949.YahooMailBasic@web160602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 00:00:02 -0800 (PST)

Info from a Word Attachment:
CBAO GROUPE TTIJARIWAFA BANK .SN
OFFICE 101 PALACE INDEPENDANCE
DAKAR SENEGAL,WEST AFRICA.

Date 01/02/2014

Attn: Mr.
Dear Sir

We have received a letter from Miss Rose Karume she nominate you as her family partner, closure and transfer of (USD$7.3Million) belonging to late Father Dr Frederick Karume (Nationality) Ivory Coast, West Africa.

Inquirers have been made and your information coincided with the one we have in our records based on the report from your partner before the payment verification board.

Be informed that before we can affect further transfer, we need to receive the following proofs from you to ascertain that you have been nominated as next of kin to Miss Rose Karume to handle the transaction on her behalf for our authorized to make the payment to you

(1) Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Miss Rose Karume is residing.

(2) Present a power of attorney dully signed and notarized at the notary office in Senegal.

(3) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from the high court of Senegal. (4) Your Profession

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information's are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted
Taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distant relations who might have had access to her privacy. On receipts of the above documents/ information's, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and affect the transfer within 48 hours to any of your designed account you wish to received the transfer.

If you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer Manager.

YOURS TRULY
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER MANAGER
MR LAMINE GUEYE
Email cbaointernationaltransfer@financier.com
Tel +221 770383144 -3380088

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.

One Photo:

I'm sure I've seen the photo before.

Phone Number List:
+221771835360
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221770383144
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +2213380088
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221765464112
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: malvinaatif@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:10 am

More Info on Malvina:
malvina atif <malvinaatif@gmail.com> Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 9:28 AM
[1/20/2014 9:25:34 PM] frank nelson:
Hello my dear,
How are you today? as for me here,am just OK. My dear,as i told you in my last post that I lost my family in the war that broke out in my country, I have my late father's deposit certificate when he was alive he deposited some amount of money, outside my country which he used my name as the next of king, the amount is $4.0000M( four Million
US Dollars).

I want you to help me transfer this money to your account and as well help me invest the money in your country after the transfer into your account, you will help me prepare my travel documents and ticket plane to come to meet with you because I lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

I have to prepare a nomination letter in your name as my investor to present you to the bank as soon as i received your information from you;
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR OCCUPATION
YOUR HOME ADDRESS,AND NATIONALITY
TELEPHONE NUMBER

You will reach me through this number (00221765063198),but it belongs to Reverend father john. He is in charge of this refugee camp ok,whenever you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,if he is not in office when you call,he will tell you time to call back so that we can talk to each other OK

I'll send the letter to the bank, Next to this I will send you the contact information, allowing you to communicate with my bank, who will advise on the best way this transfer can be done successfully.

I believe with patience and by the grace of God that has brought you, will guide you and protect you for me.You're my only hope for life restoration.Please e-mail me back soon as you receive this email.
Yours sincerely
with a kiss

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.220.12.193])
by 10.220.12.193 with SMTP id y1mr40347vcy.75.1390314536337 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:28:56 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=z5WDCrP/uCaCz++/K5P11P43K8d5Lfx8PVH55pHBqbQ=;
b=0ltxU3CQUV8PM8xd9BK7YnGnHYjWVf/rSo6BCZ5lfznFQSzOGHvLOFDcPsmwAbYMZd
avDrLWX32Oo0bHgIR/rknHbcSVTq1dXmirhIYSUYopfu7BDWW/SVt1YhkuI4yS1GAU1U
swjePmRu8pdnEe7QgF2MGyS48+SnkIsDJ9DQ3CarA7lx2kDceF8Lodok4KzgkH3k0dcd
U/Ev1SDw7bUgT2N8vwnwTnfymJdZ55+pK0nh7hHUZ7WZGcBLmkRpInNe9mtseFHJxvXf
MXcYdphuV394+ru3fD0Csv8EAl9Rlk/ux3pLYGZKMTAGYEA+ZMAhBO2fncpVbav5HDRb
zHqA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.220.12.193 with SMTP id y1mr40347vcy.75.1390314536328; Tue,
21 Jan 2014 06:28:56 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.58.106.233 with HTTP; Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:28:56 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:28:56 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFdQivjR2aSTe897RuVpVKYMU_N4YnwwOa1KDsJt71+TC0XJ5g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I AM HAVING CONFIDENCE IN YOU

malvina atif <malvinaatif@gmail.com> Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Dearest,

How are you today? Hope you are fine. Thank you for your mail and concern towards helping me out of this ugly situation and pains here in the refugee camp and pray that God will continue to bless you abundantly.

i would like you to contact the bank and tell them that you are Miss Malvina Atif trustee and you want to know the possibility of transfering the money deposited by my late father into your personel account in your country.

I have already sent a mail to the bank and told them about you as my trustee, and they are waiting for confirmation mail from you.

As soon as you hear from the bank, please you update me.

Thank you in anticipation and look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Your sincerely
Malvina

THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE BANK

Director, International Payment Office / Telex Service Department)
Standard Chartered Bank 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD
Telephone Number: +44 703 183 4969 +44 (0)20 7885 7777
Fax Number: +44 (0)20 7885 44450

standard_chbank@aol.com
standardbanktransfer@rediffmail.com

Information about my late father and keeping the code as follows:

Name of applicant: Dr. Williams Atif
Nationality: Rwanda
Foundation work Ref: WTG584W9557F
Account numbers: REF C / N: JPE/1050/690
Recipient: Miss Malvina Atif
Deposit amount of $ 4 million
Account type: How t. family archives of the valid
Year of submission: April 1999
The purpose of Deposit: guard
Country Depot: London

Please send me details on how this money can be transferred to my account in my country.

Yours sincerely
Mr. ...............

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.220.131.210])
by 10.220.131.210 with SMTP id y18mr407924vcs.12.1390395963290 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:06:03 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=jaigQXuxWGA/Z6WQscF+X8oMCxxjJLZL03rcQlhpnTA=;
b=dTwm4V3+BYLJqOcHxXEfdaODX7uzIaRUhSq5z9MADpQkHaWhaFi7etByH+P2EKrzb6
J0kkeec/eYtYMRVxMrXu45w6sfLysf944MU24utLoyS1DcPJqi/9NQb4vV+bxKF6g/BE
9vGvGPUgtRw955DLnbrz/Dag0GebAyKq4n8sgqpOPViK5tyJvCbBi3/JJSXGG28wJcyv
yG2FY8BbW7ao5Vza0D6clAH1I0eHDmoPbt/520IyRRI4qiUoMbL5BkkbGYSWhIrIp6KA
GRONuRJ4bux7brSQE84tXNdeSVwkW9gOlSy5AFKaVAWkFIM+aiaXP97M1nFsvj0jyt16
ZHSw==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.220.131.210 with SMTP id y18mr407924vcs.12.1390395963286;
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:06:03 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.58.106.233 with HTTP; Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:06:03 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:06:03 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFdQivjWeMaadtgw+b5+1c6QA-Ojs9w8oK-3vhXC0ghivOd7kQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT THEM OK

Some well worn photos:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765063198

+447031834969
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+4402078857777
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

FAX: +44020788544450
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hawakamara@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Hawa
Female / Single
1990 - Alkmaar / Netherlands
Current Location Netherlands

About Me
I am a simple, caring, loving, honest and truthful girl. I like to be happy and to make other people around me happy.
Looking For
A generous, good, caring, loving man.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession Medicine

Hello, how are you doing? I hope good. i want to be your friend. My name is Hawa please write me on this email (hawakamara@hotmail.com) so that i can send my pictures and give you more details about myself. I expect to hear from you soon. Yours Hawa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sandral.00122@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 am

On FMF:

hello` my name is miss sandal,i saw your profile at and interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (sandral.00122@yahoo.in) .Remember the distance, color or language does not matter but love matters a lot in life

Profile elements:

sandraljoy00 Profile: i love you all
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 0" (122 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aries

The profile picture is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:30 am

On AR:

My name is goodness,

i saw your profile today

and became interested in you,

i will also like to know you more,

and i want you to send an email to

my id (goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in)

so i can give you my pictures,

for you to know whom i am.

yours goodness.

Profile elements:

zamba2244 - no picture
Romania
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

catherinezamba@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:31 pm

ilovevivian Profile: hello dear
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 3" (130 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Senegal, Arkansas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: FriendsMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
iwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell late

About Me
iwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell lateriwill tell laterv

Hello
My
name is catherine zamba i saw your profile today in this site i will
also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my
email
address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.Here is
my email address (catherinezamba@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move
from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above
catherine (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love
matters a lot in life)
please contact me here (catherinezamba@yahoo.com)
catherinezamba@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest One .

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail , How are you today? How was your day , and hopefully good for me loneliness have been my friend here in Dakar Senegal in this field and we were not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission , his just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.
My name is miss GOODNESS ZAMBA 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES , following the killing of my family by the rebels , please don ' t be discouraged to hear this. I believe in my heart that you will never break my heart and I was disappointed anyway.

I am from the family of the late Engr.Oniel R Ukec my father and Zamba Zamba Engr.Oniel R Ukec was the President GRUV - Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil company in Darfur. The brutal killing of my father, mother and younger sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my parents loved . I contacted you for a possible help and I do not have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Ezekiel , who is the pastor of the ( Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp , it was very nice to me since I got here, but I am not living with him rather I let myself in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women .
Phone number of the Shepherd is (+221781563854) Email ( father_ezekiel57@yahoo.com ) if you call tell him you want to talk to the girl from Dar - fur Sudan GOODNESS ZAMBA . he sent for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this , I have the death certificate of deposit certificate of my late father here with me , which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin , the amount in question is $ 6.5m ( Six million $ 500,000 ) .

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to your country to meet with you . I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .
So , in the light of the above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know , I'll be in trouble.
Honey I want to have your full information such as;

your full name ....................
your employment ................
phone number ..................

As soon as I have all this information I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.
I remember that I am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind thinks about you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision , truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely . My favorite language is English l speak very fluent . Meanwhile i will like you to call me and as I said I have much to tell you. Have a nice day, when you think of me .
Looking forward to hearing from you. I hope to see your photo next time,
Miss GOODNESS
I am waiting for your answer with impatience

Header:

Return-Path: <goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in>
Received: from [41.82.156.149]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014

The source IP address is 41.82.156.149.
Country Senegal
State/Region 01
City Dakar

About +221781563854:

This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.

The email address father_ezekiel57@yahoo.com is reported online since last year for being used in refugee scams.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:33 pm

My Additions:
goodness zamba <goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in> Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:35 AM
My dearest one,
How are you today? i guess you're alright over there today? I have noted your data.. and i can say that am happy now. And from what i understood about you, you are a God's sent man to bring me out of this sufferings, Yes i call it sufferings because there are some days here when i do not eat for a whole day because there is no food, and i don't have any money in my hands to take care of my needs. My dear, i am suffering here seriously here, but am so happy now god has sent you to come and take me away from here. So do not relent while helping me, Do all that you can do to help me come out from here and achieve my goals in life. And if there is anything that you can do to give me little food till when we will finish the transfer please do! OK?

Meanwhile you can contact the bank with their contact details below for more confirmation while we will wait for their response. And if you receive any letter from the bank please forward it to me immediately OK, My plans is to come and meet you over there immediately after the transfer is concluded so that i can begin a new and better life there with you.

Bank Name: ----- Clydesdale Bank Plc.
Bank Address: ---- 35 Regent Street Westminster Hay-market, London, SW1Y 4ND.
Contact Person:-------- Dr. Gerry Higgins ( Director - Credit Administration Dept, )
Tel: +44-7934 990 041
Fax: +44-7027 913 218

Email: ( Inforclydesdale.banktransferplc@aol.co.uk )
Name of Depositor: Engr.Oniel R Ukec Zamba.
Name of Next of Kin:Miss Goodness Zamba
Amount Deposited: US$6,500,000.00.
Account no.CB/IO/45121/0055478-541/2008.

My intention is to give you 20% of the total money for your assistance and 10% for expenses immediately after the transfer is completed OK. So while writing to the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK. Although i will use your information and write to the bank now also, introducing you to them as my chosen partner, but don't forget to tell me whenever you hear from them so that we will know the steps to take OK.
God bless you as you do this today.
Yours Goodness.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.169.119] by web190406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:35:45 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCBvbmUsCkhvdwogYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheT8gaSBndWVzcyB5b3UncmUgYWxyaWdodCBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIHRvZGF5PyBJIGhhdmUgbm90ZWQgCnlvdXIgZGF0YS4uIGFuZCBpIGNhbiBzYXkgdGhhdCBhbSBoYXBweSBub3cuIEFuZCBmcm9tIHdoYXQgaSB1bmRlcnN0b29kIAphYm91dCB5b3UsIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBHb2QncyBzZW50IG1hbiB0byBicmluZyBtZSBvdXQgb2YgdGhpcyBzdWZmZXJpbmdzLCAKWWVzIGkgY2FsbCBpdCBzdWZmZXJpbmdzIGJlY2F1c2UgdGhlcmUgYXJlIHNvbWUgZGF5cyABMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYWB89pdnxEwtj2yHp17kjM6Xs6=UgX8gptinE=Q50q0Fw@mail.gmail.com> <1393408834.17777.YahooMailNeo@web190402.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYVX+HE+sjyWGMai7Xx6Baq2LEauJrnzog7mk6+ptSkMJw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1393486545.90011.YahooMailNeo@web190406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:35:45 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: goodness zamba <goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in>
Subject: DARLING PLEASE HELP ME CONTACT THE BANK AND GET BACK TO ME.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
goodness zamba <goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in> Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 2:46 AM
My lovely darling.
How are you once again? I believe that you are in good health, as for me, i thank God for everything, all my prayer is for God to open all your ways and bless you in whatever you are doing for living over there in your Country Amen. Once again thanks for your ability towards this transfer.

My dear, regarding the required documents the bank needs from us, i have with me here the statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney and the other two documents from the high court of Senegal) I thought it's the only thing the bank need from us before they will transfer the money into your account. So i went and informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me contact of a respected lawyer here in Senegal and he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also registered member in (Senegalese Bar of Association) i believe he will help us to get the documents from the high court.

Please i will like you to contact him through his e-mail or through his phone number today, honey tell him that you are my Foreign partner and ask him if he could help us to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money which is my inheritance in CLYDESDALE BANK PL C to Your account in your country.
1. Full Name.
2. Contact Address.
3. You phone number.
4. Your Identity No.
5. Occupation/Profession.
as the bank said that your name will be appeared in the document

This is the Lawyer's contact,

(Barrister) Dr.Ahmed Brown,
principal Attorney,
Ahmed Law office,
No.46 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal.
E-mail.( barristerahmedbrownlawfirm@yahoo.fr )
Tel : 00221-773919417,

My Dear, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney and other documents and make sure you get back to me as soon as you receive any reply from him and do let me know if he agree to help us. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you and also enjoy the rest of my life with you over there , My love i want you to know that I'm praying and fasting for you,i strongly believe that God will answer our prayer's, thank you once again, and God bless you, i am waiting to hear from you soonest, have a wonderful day.

With lot of Love from my deepest heart
Goodness.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.135.191] by web190403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 01 Mar 2014 15:46:57 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgbG92ZWx5IGRhcmxpbmcuCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IG9uY2UgYWdhaW4_IEkgYmVsaWV2ZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBhcmUgaW4gZ29vZCBoZWFsdGgsIGFzIGZvciBtZSwgaSB0aGFuayBHb2QgZm9yIGV2ZXJ5dGhpbmcsIGFsbCBteSBwcmF5ZXIgaXMgZm9yIEdvZCB0byBvcGVuIGFsbCB5b3VyIHdheXMgYW5kIGJsZXNzIHlvdSBpbiB3aGF0ZXZlciB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIGZvciBsaXZpbmcgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBpbiB5b3VyIENvdW50cnkgQW1lbi4gT25jZSBhZ2FpbiB0aGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgYWJpbGl0eSB0b3cBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYWCiUcB+nVQHZoO6vMx7=G0ULXqMC1NXiGmN8qn_pF4hw@mail.gmail.com> <8D10270B998F8F7-238C-7F81@webmail-d218.sysops.aol.com> <CAEVhzYW5CW_=vwcvHqOo28DFgWoy3xCuY=oLe7g+qPNAC7Hy4A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1393660017.70533.YahooMailNeo@web190403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 15:46:57 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: goodness zamba <goodnesszamba1988@yahoo.in>
Subject: HONEY WRITE TO THE LAWYER FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

Same photos as above plus two Documents:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447934990041
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

FAX: +447027913218
Original network provider* Call Telecom Ltd

+221773919417

+221777925478
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: hawakamara@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:38 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hawa Kamara <hawakamara@hotmail.com> Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:35 AM
Hello my dearest,
I am very happy for your reply to my mail,despite your busy schedules.
How are you today over there in your country? I believe you are fine and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Hawa Kamara from Liberia in West Africa. I am 24yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Andrew Kamara was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Reverend's Tel number is (+221764946111) If you want to call me through the Reverend's number, call me between 10 am and 4pm because that is when the Reverend always be in his office. When you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to come and answer your call.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars),
I have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foreign partner. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my pictures for you
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Hawa

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W7 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s41.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 02:35:42 -0800
X-TMN: [N5dZUMz8wp/NNN457vcsbrYRzksmJiadogY7HpnKeHA=]
X-Originating-Email: [hawakamara@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W787A72D60BF46B19BDFD9C5980@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: hawakamara@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_99842a09-c3f8-4f27-b0b7-a7922a2e3bff_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Hawa Kamara <hawakamara@hotmail.com> Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 5:39 AM
Darling,
I have read your mail. I really appreciate your interest to help me so that i will come out from my present situation and start a new life. Darling i have really suffered alot in this place and what is important to me now is to leave this place and start a new life.
I strongly believe that with your assistance i will leave this place and start a better life in your country. 10% is ok and you will also manage the rest of the money for me. All i want is to leave this place and go back to school. The suffering here is too much to bear.

Darling, i don't have money to prepare my traveling documents and leave this place that is why i want you to assist me so that my late fathers money will be transferred into your account and after the money has being transferred into your account, you will send money to me which i will use to prepare my transferring documents and start coming to your country to start a better life.
Darling not only helping me to transfer my late fathers money into your account, i want you to be my guardian so that when i come to your country you will send me back to school and help me to achieve my life dreams.

I have made contact with this bank and let them know my intention to claim my late fathers money which my name appears as the next of kin. In their reply, they told me that i can only claim the money through an appointed representative since i am residing in Senegal as a refugee. According to them, the United Nations law governing refugee all over the world does not permit any refugee to handle such fund as long as he/she remain as a refugee. They told me to look for someone i can trust that will help me claim the money. That is why i contacted you to help me.

Darling i want you to send an email to the bank and ask them the possibilities of transferring the money into your account.

Here is the contact information of the bank

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS DR. STEPHEN HESTER
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447031881724 OR +447035918805
FAX NUMBER +447031889715
EMAIL ADDRESS- (customerservice@rbsbanking.net)

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address
(customerservice@rbsbanking.net) Attentioned DR. STEPHEN HESTER the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 5.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR. ANDREW KAMARA)

PASSPORT NUMBER: A0160114.

AMOUNT (5.7 MILLION DOLLARS)

NEXT OF KIN MISS ( HAWA KAMARA).

ACCOUNT NUMBER BLB745008901546/OB/91/A.

God bless you as i wait to hear from you. Please let me know as soon as you make contact with the bank. Darling i have let the Reverend know that you will call me through his phone.Please when ever you call, tell the Reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call. Here is the phone number of the Reverend.(+221764946111)

your love, Hawa

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W5 ([65.55.90.73]) by snt0-omc2-s18.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 02:39:44 -0800
X-TMN: [F71ZYUFd8JS3qhfuVIaGTwdp+QyObkeu3YkYEyPce5w=]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W585ED019354010D7D7313C59B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8e71a8db-66ce-4ac2-b777-fe3953af4f7b_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Hawa Kamara <hawakamara@hotmail.com> Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Dearest,
I believe that you receive the mail i forwarded to you which i receive from the bank. I hope that you have a copy of it. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.
Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After going through the bank reply, i discussed it with Rev. Emmanuel George and he gave me the contact of this lawyer. Barrister Omar Fallou.
He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 5.7 million dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.
His contact in formations are as follows,
Barrister Omar Fallou
E-mail address
(barristeromarfallou@lawyer.com)
(lawyer_omarfallou@live.com)
Tel. +221772399771

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours love Hawa

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W29 ([65.55.90.72]) by snt0-omc2-s6.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 12:22:31 -0800
X-TMN: [HyIe45OB5WH0PyXxvIBRcrUofIcFi+WiysJjLS3cBs0=]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W294A818E091D1DC84F782AC59A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_d521a9e1-96c3-46eb-8454-6d889a911916_"

TWO PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221764946111

+447031863762

+447031881724

+447035918805
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

FAX: +447031889715

+221772399771

Hawa got out of the camp:
Hawa Kamara <hawakamara@hotmail.com> Sat, May 17, 2014 at 9:17 AM
Hello my dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring the funds despite that we did not succeed. Now you will need to contact former personal secretary to the Rev. Father who used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Evang. Mrs. Ruth Osei and her email address is as follow : (evangelist_ruthosei@hotmail.com)
Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $90.000.00 (Ninety Thousand US dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate all your effort during that time so much. so feel free and get in touch with Evang. Mrs. Ruth and instruct her where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings during those times. At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to Mrs Ruth Osei on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly .
Hawa

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W9 ([65.55.90.71]) by snt0-omc2-s34.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 17 May 2014 06:17:12 -0700
X-TMN: [OkyYPE1Xwkxvt+estaVwYzZ1fUGUvVYk]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W93883C287DE8FBED3C52EC5300@phx.gbl>
boundary="_f28a7f2c-3f38-46e4-95d4-2fb2fc32e3bf_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.