Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kodjoben@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

kodjoben@gmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 am

Kodjo Benjamin - kodjoben@gmail.com

Subject: Dear One,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: xxx

Dear One,
I am writing to seek for your noble and professional assistance in investing fund my late father who died and left behind.

By introduction, I am Mr KODJO BENJAMIN a citizen of Cote divoire my late Father was a well known business Coccoa / Diamond dealer in the whole west Africa before he died.
After his return business trip from Abroad he was attacked by unknown assassine in his house in Abidjan where he was rushed to the hospital and later died after some days. (May his soul rest in peace).

Before he died in the hospital he disclosed to me about his deposited sum of Nine million five hundred thousand u.s dollars ($9,5.000.00) he deposited in a private bank here in Togo.So because of the political crises in this country and from the instructions, gives me the courage to contact you to know if you can be able to give me a good assistance in which the money will transfer into your account for a lucrative investments you will advice in your country or somewhere you will introduce.

I have contacted the director of the bank and make an inquiries with all the related documents issued to my late father at the time he deposited and confirm it real.

Please I am appealing to you to assist me hence I have it in mind to establish a rewarding relationship with you by giving you 20% of the total sum.

Please help me as you will never have any thing to regret.

Looking forward to receive your positive response.

Thanks and Remain blessed.
Kodjo Benjamin
TheDane
Super survivor

Return to Refugee scams.