Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

doreenbaby26@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

doreenbaby26@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:53 pm

doreen
Female / Single
22 - Amsterdam / Netherlands

Slogan
love
About Me
very simple and easy going baby alwaysvery simple and easy going baby alwaysvery simple and easy going baby alwaysvery simple and easy going baby always
Looking For
a gentle and easy going mana gentle and easy going mana gentle and easy going mana gentle and easy going mana gentle and easy going man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 150
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests sports
Activities Tv
Books country
Movies home movies
Music rap
TV Shows wwe
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello

Compliments,i am miss Doreen,i passed through your profile just now and became interested in you,could you please allow us to be friends,here is my email (doreenbaby26@hotmail.com )please we can talk more about us when you write me today,thanks

Doreen
Attachments
doreen.JPG
doreen.JPG (18.84 KiB) Viewed 11047 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: doreenbaby26@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello dear
Thanks again for your little time to tell me a brief about your self, i think we have known each other a little, please like i told you before, i will still urge you with permission to call me on phone always, Because life here in the camp are full of miserable, your calls can help bright up my mood and smiles, Please i think i should let you know this in time, My late father was into politics before finally joined business in our country, i can say he is a successful business man with a lot of investments, I'm the only child in the family,

If you are an Africa you will understand this better, I just want to let you know this in time, that was one of the reason i called you to be a friend a lover and also my only true best friend, please i ran away with some of my late father and his valuable papers/account information's together with his death certificate after the burial, please my father deposited the sum of (7.800$) million U.S. dollars to one of, the leading banks i have all the documents that proof all this vital information's that I'm given to you now,

I have been in touch with the bank, they advice me to seek for a foreign partner whom i trust most for the claims of my late father account, my age and the laws of the bank will never permit them to have anything together with me until I 'm matured enough, but life in this refugee camp are full of sorrows every day, therefore i seek your help on that, i will be happy if you accept my proposal and forward to me all this necessary in-formation of yours to help me inform the bank about you today

Names ...............................................
Age .....................................................
Address ..............................................
Telephone ..........................................
Info Bank ............................................

send me above information's So i can inform the bank about your coming to claim my late father 7.8 million us dollars on my Behalf and i will also send the bank information to you immediately you send those of your information's to me, please everything is 100% secured, you don't have to risk any thing in helping me, but please help me to decide the best investment that will benefit me and of curse you as well,

so please i let you know this because i thought by now we have known each other, please identify with me together with your full information because i want you to transfer this account to your personal account so you can come over here in person to take me along to your country, please just call me for further directions on this issue with the number of our Reverend father(+22890539620)he will sent for me at the hostel to come and answer your call,thanks i Waite to hear from you,
Yours Miss Doreen

HEADER:
Received: from BLU179-W67 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 00:24:38 -0700
X-TMN: [rTNo5ydpV9eqFRUkx7Bqa5Wb81o2PxHM]
X-Originating-Email: [doreenbaby26@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU179-W67AE5ED3A7FAED5B1A535BC4D40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: doreenbaby26@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a4521a4a-5c85-471b-8e21-31664b088454_"

Hello Darling,
Compliments of the season,happy to hear from you,please i give you all my heart and trust hoping you will not fail me,as i said earlier,I am fighting to regain my inheritance which will help me achieve my goals of becoming Some one very important in the society,Please don't put my effort in vain as i am a lonely heart who has faced a lot of pains,hatred embarrassment and shames in this last few months.

You have to confirm from the bank about the existence of my late father( 7.8million) us dollars account and the possible ways of transferring the fund into your account. Remember your effort matters a lot to regain this transfer which the bank has assured me that the transfer will be made into your account immediately they confirm your proposal on that,

This is the contact information of the bank
Name Union Bank Togo
Customers inquiry service Emails
(customerfreeaccess@outlook.com)or (accountinquirydepartment@outlook.com)
Account number (UTB/06978913).Statement No( 860/123/NQWX)
Transfer manager is MR.Ahmed Ephram
Telephone number(+22890539622)
My late fathers Name Dr Theo Anderson

Try your best to put in contact with the bank immediately you received this email,inform the bank that you are my foreign partner,That you seek for their advice on how best the transfer of my late father 7.8 million us dollars which is in their custody can be transferred into your Bank Account.in your country or elsewhere,the transfer is 100% free risk and confidential,

You will have nothing to regret,Please make sure you keep all matters regarding this transfer closed to your self, please I need this transfer to be secret between me and you alone,the only person that knows about it here is only our Reverend father Who is very dear to me,god has used him to bring hope of living to my life,he remains golden in my heart,i wish after the successful of this transfer,

we can come together to say a big thanks to Reverend,i find out keeping this information confidential is the only way we can avoid any distractions and also my life security here in the camp.I patiently wait for the news of the transfer.Please email me soon as you contact the bank with there response to you.you can call me always with the Reverend number(+22890539620) he will sent for me to come and answer your call, Yours Lovely One Doreen

HEADER:
Received: from BLU179-W84 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 23:35:51 -0700
X-TMN: [+YtVtpv3Gft1B/eoq2bnoYomxppMIEP9]
Message-ID: <BLU179-W848E374E72D2B61FEFDF3FC4D50@phx.gbl>
boundary="_7089cdb2-d5a8-408f-bdbb-3a141392c479_"

Hello Dearest,
How are you today. Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and l am promising you the same,Now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us, but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Togo

l told the pastor about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Togolese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today,forward the original email you received from the bank to him,this will help him to understand exactly what we need from him,

when you contact him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Togo.and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in the bank to your account in Your country. below is His contact

Information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Philip Samuel Esq
E mail address, ( africansenioradvocate@yahoo.de )
Office telephone number (+22891277082)

So, l will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please l will like you to get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here, we can move at the same time to your country. Have a nice time and always think about me.thanks,i love you Yours for ever in Love.Miss Doreen

HEADER:
Received: from BLU179-W50 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S36.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:41:02 -0700
X-TMN: [miBNxL/Fq/myeJdox800UPcMPEwRoQrP]
Message-ID: <BLU179-W50171122B370E8E4F50503C4D00@phx.gbl>
boundary="_28348a8a-af74-4543-a85a-51222d9825e1_"

TWO MORE PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22890539620
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

Same phone number reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59303&p=140031#p140031

+22890539622

+22891277082
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 pm

MORE INFO:

UnionTogolaise De Banque Africa

Address-Boulevard Circulaire
City: Lome
Country-Togo
Hot line Tel
+22890539622

Attention sir
As a result of the prevailing global economic crisis, cash and credit crunch, The financial crisis has been called the most serious financial crisis since the Great Depression by leading economists, with its global effects characterized by the failure of key businesses with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) it has become virtually impossible to receive your funds at this moment via (Union Togolaise Banque Africa),

However, arrangements have been concluded with our corresponding bank BANCO DE CAJA ESPAÑA for easy transfer of the total sum (SEVEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED US DOLLARS)$7.8 which is currently up for trade.Instrument could be taken to any bank of your choice,In other to make your Account have A LINE OF CREDIT FOR TRADING PROGRAM,the transfer will be re-issued to your name.since your partner insisted that you are the beneficiary/trustee to her late father account,

Below is the direct contact with the banking firm who negotiated this transaction. They will guide you through the steps needed for the transfer.

BANCO DE CAJA ESPAÑA
CL. MARQUÉS ALONSO MARTÍNEZ 2, 28805 Madrid
TEL: +34 ,602 542 464. +34 631 623 903 Fax: +34 913 79 22 40
Email: Bancodecajaespana@accountant.com
C.ESPANA@europe.com
Contact Person: Mr. Pedro Gonzalez

Thank you as you cooperate with the mentioned bank above immediately for smooth and success of the transfer.you have the right to direct the bank on how they will effect the transfer,we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences or late information's and update for this account,

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.you can contact us any day and any time,that will be from Monday 8am to Friday same time,and we have 10 good hours service to our costumers,

Should you have any questions or further inquiry, please contact our customer service office number here in Togo (+22890539622)or Email (customerfreeaccess@outlook.com) or (accountinquirydepartment@outlook.com) for more directives/clarifications.

Best Regard
Mr Ahmed Ephram
Transfer Department
Telephone (+22890539622)
UNION TOGOLAISE BANQUE

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W17 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:34:37 -0700
X-TMN: [cghvQv1uxsJuucf808Bw+Xc6kp+dxsK/]
X-Originating-Email: [customerfreeaccess@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W17E60D13A6F79BC8493407C89A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: customerfreeaccess@outlook.com
boundary="_761f49cc-4d74-4626-ab1f-7847afcf0b5b_"
From: Union Togolaise Bank <customerfreeaccess@outlook.com>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+34602542464
Country or destination Spain
Original network provider* Vodafone Enabler España, S.l.

+34631623903
Original network provider* Lycamobile, S.l.

Fax: +34913792240
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Madrid
Original network provider* Telefónica De España, S.a.u.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Skype ID:
live:doreenbaby26
live:rev_philiptimothy1

Hello Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my funds despite that it failed us some how.

I sincerely respect your courage and understanding during those period in pains and sorrows,I deposited the sum of $335.000.00 cash to a well trusted Reverend,his Name Is Philip Timothy,kindly put in touch with him today,with the details of this email for immediate release of the fund to you,here is his email ( rev_philiptimothy1@hotmail.com ) inform me immediately you cash that money from him, I prepared this money and kept it for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

I have to respect my promise to myself and God that i must compensate you and also to give arms to charity organization which i have done.So feel free and get in touched with him today and direct him where to send/post you the $335.000.00 Please do let me know immediately you cash this money, so we can share our joy after all the sufferings and trials at that time.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of my enrollment in school and investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the Reverend father Philip Timothy on your behalf, therefore establish a contacts with him for the delivery of the $335.000.00 to you without delay. remain Blessed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customerfreeaccess@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:33 am

Skype ID:
live:customerfreeaccess
live:accountinquirydepartment

UnionTogolaise De Banque Africa
Address-Boulevard Circulaire
City: Lome
Country-Togo
Hot line Tel
+22890539622

We sincere apologized for the inconveniences,always being successful requires compromise upon compromise but the choices will surely bring you the glorious success with lots of discipline and self control,we received an approval from your partner to release total sum of $245.000.00 to you,

Your fund was approved by the authority yesterday,an instruction was given to us by your partner,to issue and ATM Card on your behalf to enable you cash your fund easily without going through process and documentation,we respect your personality,but we are not authorized to issue any ATM CARD for your claims,this is not amusement to the standard of your fund,

Honesty matters to those who see great value in everything,it is our duty to get you informed,the only honor left to a failure is his strong decision to make it, the zeal of his determination and the cost of his dedication,kindly put in touch with the Ecowas bank Togo for your $245.000.00 fund,you are to direct them with your personal details to issue an ATM CARD for you,put passion, zeal, and enthusiasm with the Ecowas bank management,they are to release your $245.000.00 in bulk as we are clearly informed by the Authority,

One more time,congratulation,ensure you cash your fund from the Ecowas bank Togo immediately you read from this vital information,you would never understand the value of what you have, until it's gone,beware of late notification,here are the contact information of the Ecowas bank Togo,email ( EcowasBankTogo@fastservice.com )

Success is an objective for those who think beyond the extraordinary,accept our sincere apology for our delay and system formalities,you have to communicate with the Ecowas bank Togo immediately,for the release of your fund,thanks for your patronage,

Should you have any questions or further inquiry, please contact our customer service office number here in Togo (+22890539622)or Email (customerfreeaccess@outlook.com) or (accountinquirydepartment@outlook.com) for more directives/clarifications.

Best Regard
Mr Ahmed Ephram
Transfer Department
Telephone (+22890539622)
UNION TOGOLAISE BANQUE

Header:
Return-Path: <customerfreeaccess@outlook.com>
Received: from VI1PR07MB1311.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.92.29]) by
Wed, 17 Aug 2016
From: Union Togolaise Bank <customerfreeaccess@outlook.com>
Subject: URGENT INFORMATION FROM UNION TOGOLAISE BANQUE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

doreenbaby26@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:47 pm

Hello Dear
How are you? it has been a long time without communicating with each other? actually, I would have loved to keep in contact with you, but I faced a lot of challenges here in Fuji country, which almost terminate my life, is God intervention and with the help of a nurse that kept me alive today, how is your family doing?

It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company, how I wish I never travel with this murderer that I called to claim my inheritance when I was still in Africa, I regret ever knowing him, but I give God all the praise for keeping me alive,

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along, I have a horrible experience with this murderer that I called my partner,

I don't need to talk about what happened to me, is not a welcome moment for me, the nurse that helped me in the hospital, also helped me to secure most of my fund with this idiot that I called my partner, can you help me to secure this fund there in your country? The amount is $1.850.000, one million eight hundred and fifty us dollars only,

I want to move this money away from here in cash, I don't know if I should trust you on that? we can move it in cash with the help of a good security and delivery company, not by bank transfer, I have already mapped out all the expenses to deliver this fund,

But I need a trusted and reliable person, who can help me to secure it, if possible you can assist me on that, kindly inform me, I will write you on how this fund delivery could be achieved successfully, but I hope I should trust you? I wait to hear from you, I missed you already, thanks

Regals Doreen Anderson,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev_philiptimothy1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:18 pm

The Lord be with you always

Humanity is one of the commandments giving to us by God, I was once helped when I was very young, about 38 yrs. ago now, everyone in life needs help, but to the fear of God almighty,

The book of Galatians 6:2 says,(2) Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ, the book of Matthew 5:16 says,(16) In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven,

We return all the glory to God Almighty for his grace and love to us, Happy New year to you and your families, this is a year full of grace and divine provision from above, always be prayerful and believe God, he will surly manifest his great love with multiples of blessings to you all through this year and beyond, Amen,

I am privileged as the head Reverend father, from St Paul’s Catholic church Lome Togo, to inform you officially about your released funds from the UTB Togo, which was authorized by Mr.’s Doreen Anderson (late) we lost her before Christmas last year 2019, kindly disregard any email you may be receiving claiming she is the one sending you emails, take note of this,

Our church lawyer helped her with the assistance of her partner from Paraguay to secure the fund from the UTB, which she directly approach you before to be her partner and to secure those funds; did you remember any of this? She instructed our church lawyer to reserved total sum of One Million Six Hundred and fifty us dollars for you and insisted to release this money to you when you write or call for it, your email was given to us by her, before she traveled,

But unfortunately we lost her, she died in Paraguay, that was the sad news we received from her New partner in Paraguay during the last year 2019 Christmas period, I was able to secure this fund from the UTB with the help of our church lawyer, I don’t want this funds to be exposed to the bad government of this nation, or for you to be paying lawyers, or going from one documents to the other, No I secured your funds through the help of an a facilitator in Germany, already your funds is well packaged and sealed by the New Age delivery company,

I actually authorized immediate delivery of your funds to your country, I paid all the delivery charges and all the tax required from the delivery company, meaning you shouldn’t pay for any charges whatsoever to receive your funds there in your country, the delivery company required your approved full details, for them to deliver your funds to your door step there in your country, such as Name; Country: Address: City: Tell:

Your funds is well sealed and can’t be open by anybody except you, I will write you with the password and the code of your consignment, which was registered as family treasury, your funds is no longer here in Africa, therefore resend your details to me now, the delivery agent must land to your international airport, then he will call you for immediate delivery of your funds to your doorstep,

Don’t disclose the content of your consignment with the delivery agent, he should not be aware that he traveled with huge cash to your country, resend your details now, so he can deliver your funds to you, today or tomorrow, the lord bless and increase you, Amen,

Reverend Father Philip Timothy,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:44 pm

The Lord bless you,

Kindly follow the simple instructions,such as your Name; Country: Address: City: Tell:

Reverend Father Philip Timothy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:03 pm

The Lord bless you,

Kindly follow the simple instructions,such as your

Name; ----------------------------------------
Address: -------------------------------------
City: --------------------------------------------
Tell:---------------------------------------------

Reverend Father Philip Timothy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:54 pm

May the Lord be with you always,

Let me made this clear to you, the delivery company insisted not to release any money to there agent for the delivery, for the security of your funds, they disallowed such, meaning additional payment may occur there in your country, but they are not completely sure of that, let's wait until the arrival of the delivery agent to your country,

Imagine when a worker is earning some certain amount of money, and have an opportunity to such amount of your fund under his control, what do you expect? it takes the fear of God to maintain focus and direction, discipline and caution builds a company, you should follow there advise, that was the reason, I don't pay extra money to cover your country expenses,

What is consequential is to secure your fund and additionally avoid the agent to know the content of the parcel, the management and staff of the distribution company warned you on that, and insisted that I should only follow their injunctive authorizations,

We don't require to do otherwise than to follow injunctive authorizations, I sincerely pray that your country authority will not authorize more payment from the agent entry to your country, just be very close to your phone number,

The agent will definitely call you upon his arrival to your country, if there will be any charges or payment, he will notify you about that, this is a trusted and reliable delivery company, I assure you that, make sure you don't disclose the content of your parcel with the delivery agent,

Let's believe God in everything, we are having prayer meeting all through this January, If you receive your fund from the delivery agent by the grace of God, kindly inform me, this is a trusted company, everything is under control and transparent to the best of my knowledge, be rest assured of there service, God bless you,

You should be very close to your phone and make sure you receive your parcel from the delivery agent immediately, don't disclose the content of your parcel with the delivery agent, as the delivery company warned,

You can as well communicate with the delivery company on your own, to verify everything from them,
here is there email ( speedcouriierservicegmbh@fastservice.com )

The lord Bless You,

Reverend father Philip Timothy,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.