Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:52 pm

eif
Female / Single
28 - New York / United States

About Me
i am good loking gril and lovely and love thing of God and i love to work for God in my life time
Looking For
i will love to see people that love the thing and love to go wiyj God work too
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 131
Weight(kg) 46
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession efirr
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests man
Activities any
Books any
Movies any
Music any
TV Shows any
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello Darling,

My name is Miss Eif I am 26y old and I like to know you too, I like to enter into a relationship with a man like you, I pray to God that this message come to you in good health. Send me your pic here(efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk) i will do so too, look forward to hear from you soon.kissssssssssssss me with love

Thank you

Eif
Attachments
eif.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:52 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Darling,
Thank you for your mail, I am missing so much in my life and I love you with all my heart.please send me your pic let me see how you look like .Here is my pic attach, These are some of the quality I know that I posses that can make me a good girl to you.

Firstly,i am very romantic,loving,honest,and caring girl, because when love exit in a relationship it can never fall.Secondly am very submissive and understanding to my man and as you know understanding is another quality that I have and this can go a long way to strengthen a good relationship.

Thirdly accept my mistake when I go wrong and always ready to say I am sorry.Also,i say my mind when i am offended by my partner not trying to be silent and using my annoyance as a displacement on people around me.

Then lastly am honest and trust worthy, my partner can count on me when it comes to trust; knowing what I can do at any point in time and what I can never do. And as you know trust is the foundation of any good relationship. Where so every you are them I will love to be.

Take very good care of yourself for me, and have a lovely day. Hoping to hear from you soon. Love me as do and have a nice day.kissssssssssssss me with love.

Thank you
Miss Eif Yoro

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.29.74] by web133001.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 16 Aug 2014 14:56:12 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGFybGluZywNClRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciBtYWlsLCBJIGFtIG1pc3Npbmcgc28gbXVjaCBpbiBteSBsaWZlIGFuZCBJIGxvdmUgeW91IHdpdGggYWxsIG15IGhlYXJ0LnBsZWFzZSBzZW5kIG1lIHlvdXIgcGljIGxldCBtZSBzZWUgaG93IHlvdSBsb29rIGxpa2UgLkhlcmUgaXMgbXkgcGljIGF0dGFjaCwgVGhlc2UgYXJlIHNvbWUgb2YgdGhlIHF1YWxpdHkgSSBrbm93IHRoYXQgSSBwb3NzZXMgdGhhdCBjYW4gbWFrZSBtZSBhIGdvb2QgZ2lybCB0byB5b3UuDQoNCkZpcnN0bHksaSBhbSB2ZXIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/705 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408197372.84541.YahooMailBasic@web133001.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 14:56:12 +0100
Subject: My Darling

Hello Dearest,

Good day to you and how are you doing? Many thanks for your email. I need your help, please inform me after reading this mail what you think and believe, correspondent is based on trust, sincere and understanding. My late father was the deputy general manager with CNPC Oil Company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.

Am the only daughter, Dearest, I went to Senegal after months and discover that my late father deposited the sum of (US$ 3.7m), with my name as the next of kin, I don't want you to exposing this to anybody, as the CNPC may ask the bank to re-transfer the fund bank to my country which I don't want, it is only me that has the documents after my late father, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited, Because am afraid if anyone get to hear about it in my country my life is at risk some of my late fathers family may kill me to get the money.

Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim the fund. But they mandated me to present a trustee, who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that I may not get the money and mishandle it or go into wrong hands, as I said before a man of your age and kind will not mislead me. How you can help me is to arrange and come down here in Senegal so that we should meet in person. it will enable both of us to go for the claim of this fund so that it could be redeposit into your bank account from where its transfer to your own account in your country will be easier and faster as our reverend father of this refugee camp told me. But if you cannot be able to come down here the bank can still transfer the fund to you in your country if you follow the bank instructions as they told me,

However, i shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well come together as your family when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future since i have lost my parents I was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started, and this fund will be for you and we will use it good investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that I am free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father. I am presently living in (REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee.

Please this is the number that you can contact me with Reverend father mike office phone is +22176 659-03-01 May God bless you and your family and keep you for me as I am seriously waiting to response to know if really you are ready to marry me also, am looking for a long team relationship with you, kindly tell me what you want as well.
Waiting to hear from you soonest!
Yours,
MissEif

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.48.55] by web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:10:49 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCwNCg0KR29vZCBkYXkgdG8geW91IGFuZCBob3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZz8gTWFueSB0aGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgZW1haWwuIEkgbmVlZCB5b3VyIGhlbHAsIHBsZWFzZSBpbmZvcm0gbWUgYWZ0ZXIgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzIG1haWwgd2hhdCB5b3UgdGhpbmsgYW5kIGJlbGlldmUsIGNvcnJlc3BvbmRlbnQgaXMgYmFzZWQgb24gdHJ1c3QsIHNpbmNlcmUgYW5kIHVuZGVyc3RhbmRpbmcuIE15IGxhdGUgZmF0aGVyIHdhcyB0aGUgZGVwdXR5IGdlbmVyYWwgbWFuYWdlciB3aXRoIENOUEMgT2kBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/705 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408367449.69688.YahooMailBasic@web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:10:49 +0100
Subject: all i need is love

Darling,
Thank you for your mail,i love you with all my heart and need you in my life. Thank you for the contact information I am just coming back from the Bank of Africa where the fund is and i told them about you as my husband. They ask me to tell you to forward this mail below to them so that they will tell you what to do so that the fund can be transfer into your bank account soon. So honey please send this mail below to them I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you forward the mail to the Bank of Africa, i am looking forward to hear from you soon.kissssssssss me with love
Thane’s your wife,
Miss Elf

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL BELOW TO BANK OF AFRICA.

Dear sir,

I am Mr. ……… From ……. Tele no...............Am the husband of Miss Eif Yoro please I will want you to tell me what I will do so that the fund deposit by leat Mr. John A Yoro on behave of her daughter Miss Elf Yoro can be transfer into my bank account my wife Elf will come over and be with me very soon. I am waiting for urgent respond

Thank you

Mr. ………

Here is the contact information of the bank below.

BANK OF AFRICA
Escrow Account Manager. OR
Mrs. Linda Doip, Extension: 07
Customer Service Department.
Switch Boards:
Tel:+ +221-301002637 OR 221 77 472 50 28
Email: (infornakafrica@accountant.com )

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.54.64] by web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:06:09 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpEYXJsaW5nLA0KVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIG1haWwsaSBsb3ZlIHlvdSB3aXRoIGFsbCBteSBoZWFydCBhbmQgbmVlZCB5b3UgaW4gbXkgbGlmZS4gVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB0aGUgY29udGFjdCBpbmZvcm1hdGlvbiBJICBhbSBqdXN0IGNvbWluZyBiYWNrIGZyb20gdGhlIEJhbmsgb2YgQWZyaWNhIHdoZXJlIHRoZSBmdW5kIGlzIGFuZCBpIHRvbGQgdGhlbSBhYm91dCB5b3UgYXMgbXkgaHVzYmFuZC4gVGhleSBhc2sgbWUgdG8gdGVsbCB5b3UgdG8gZm9yd2FyZCB0aGlzIG1haWwgYmVsb3cgdG8gdGgBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/712 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408536369.35085.YahooMailBasic@web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:06:09 +0100
Subject: PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL BELOW TO BANK OF AFRICA.

CONTACT LAWYER COMES FROM THE BANKER:
WE THE BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL DOES ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION MESSAGE DATED 20th AUGUST.2014,

Bank of Africa Du Senegal

N017 Fayçal, rue huart x amadou assène ndoye,
BP 3381 Dakar Senegal, Tel: 00 (221) 301002637 or 77 472 50 28

August 20-08-2014

Cc/Name: CLIPPED

Attention Mr. CLIPPED

We the management of Bank of Africa Dakar - Senegal Branch; do acknowledge the receipt of your application letter. I have been instructed by Mr.Maick Sow director of foreign operation / telegraphic wire transfer to write you regarding the application for your claims this afternoon. Consequently, you apply for the status of succession late Dr. John YORO, Estate (deposit) with our bank. Hence you applied on the status to inherit late Dr. John YORO, estate (deposit) fund to be transfer to your bank account.

Miss. EIF YORO, have authorize this bank (BA) to transfer her late father's deposit with our Bank, by appointing you to stand as her assignee/beneficiary, Since she has authorized the transfer of the fund to your bank account as some section of the law demands. It is important that your bank account details is needed for us to process the transferring order. In respect for your request the board of directors called for meeting this afternoon concerning your application as new beneficiary on our late customer Dr. John YORO we want you send this information below.

(1) PLEASE FILL THIS FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO US WITH YOUR PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY IDENTIFICATION TODAY OR TOMORROW

Therefore you are advised to apply for fund re-claim form statuary from office of Foreign Exchange Managements control Dakar Senegal.So forward this mail below to them with this e-address below

Bellow is their contact information’s.

Address: Leopold Sedar Senghor,

Dakar Senegal.

E-mail: E-mail: (fexchanmagaf1@instructor.net)

Chief Foreign Exchange Controller

Dr. Paul Bakore.

Contact and request for the fund Re-claim forms immediately you receive this message. Upon receive the form from exchange control, then this bank will forward you our application form for overseas transfer,” Form A" Caution!!! Caution!!! This message remains confidential between you and the bank management; it should not be released to any third party. If any questions, please do not fail to contact our foreign operations director Mr.Maick Sow for more directives / clarifications, We Promise To Give You The Best Of Our Services
Yours Truly,
Ms. Fatou Ba

(Account Dept Office B/Africa)

----
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient or delegate is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Bank of Africa (Senegal) Ltd and delete the material from any computer. The integrity and security of this message cannot by guaranteed on the Internet. The sender accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on basis of the information provided. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of virus es. The Bank of Africa (Senegal), Senegal accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. This disclaimer is the property of the Bank of Africa (Senegal) Dakar Branch, Senegal and must not be altered or circumvented in any manner

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.34.94] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:09:52 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-1b38477e-1ae6-4e3f-87a0-f89252839cc9-1408619392233@3capp-mailcom-lxa05>

Foreign Exchange Management.

BANK OF AFRICA Headquarters-Central Bank of West African States-Banque

Centrale des États de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (DOA)

August/21th/08/2014

REF/2014-10-07/391

S.N. (DIR Series) Circular No.36

FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT

HEAD OFFICE: Leopold Sedar Senghor,

Dakar Senegal.

Mr. CLIPPED,

Attention: Mr.CLIPPED

The management has been made aware of your application for obtaining of fund RE-CLIAM FORMS, The Management of the (Ecowas Government), the Comptroller General and the Directors of Department, the Directors of Central Services at the Headquarters of the ECOWAS). The reciprocity rule applies for all other countries. Exchange control exists for financial transfers outside the Franc Zone (a monetary zone including France and its former overseas colonies). Director Foreign Exchange Management control Dakar Senegal follow-up of the development of foreign capital and exchange markets/financial operations.

Mr. CLIPPED you are advised to fill the financial fund re-claim forms, correctly to prove all reasonable doubt, Form A" to reclaim funds, section (a) (b) and(c) finally CONFIRMATION particulars, Fill the forms accurately and return to us. For acceptance and approval of the transfer as stated in your application.

Terms and Conditions

Approval terms and conditions for fund re-claims, approval/transfer payment programs, Minister authorized, including by legislation, to establish those terms and conditions. These forms are to return with fee of ($2,500 Dollars) only. To this office Foreign Exchange Control management. You are expected to return the "forms" together with the attached fee within Five (5) working days, This will enable this office to submit your transfer file and releasing of current statement of late client, that will be transfer by Bank of Africa. For approval of the release of the fund into your bank account.

The direction contained in this letter has been issued under Sections 10(6) and 11(1) of the Foreign Exchange Management Act (DBA) 2009 (42 of 20014) and is without prejudice to p

HEAD OFFICE: Leopold Seder Senghor, ermissions / approvals, if any, required under any other law.

Yours faithfully,
Foreign Exchange Controller Management

Dr. William Bello,

F.R. Joseph
Comptroller general of Financial Operations

Please Sir use this information’s to send us the money by western Union Money transfer or Ria, money transfer. We look forward to hear from you soon and for you to send us the money and the forms within five working days.

Our Accountant. Mr. Peter Muazu,
Address Head Office Leopold Seder Senghor Dakar Senegal,

Received: from [41.82.40.62] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:29:36 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-1fd4398c-a95b-4948-9e2d-22fb17f27006-1408710575730@3capp-mailcom-lxa16>
From: "Foreign Exchange Management" <fexchanmagaf1@instructor.net>

DOCS AND PIC:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221766590301
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221774725028
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221301002637
Number billable as wireless geographic number
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Account used by the scammer:
BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NUMBER ...... XXXXXX0004

ACCOUNT NAME....... M. CAMARA

SWIFT Code AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN NUMBER SN08 XXXXXX 00 0433

BANK ADDRESS: 4, Av. Léopold Sédar Senghor BP 1992 RP Dakar - Senegal.

This is the 5th time I have received this Account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm

My Sweetheart,
How are you?? I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of my Husband from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay with mu husband make some for investment projects with the.My Husband is a very good and lovely man to me at last and i have no choice to transfer my money to his country for investment.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts attempting to assist me to have access to my money in the bank despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact our Rev Michael Fein he is my God Father and a very good Man to me at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, and his direct email address is freinm@yahoo.com tel number + 221 707-561-300,

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of (Euro 50.000.00) which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much and i promise to come and see you face to face in your country as soon as we're less busy here in Paraguay. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Michael Fein, and direct her where to send/post you the bank draft.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my husband we having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to her on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.
Take care and
Remain Blessed.
Eif

HEADER:
Received: from [212.82.98.53] by nm34.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2015 12:31:48 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.79] by tm6.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2015 12:31:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Aug 2015 12:31:48 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 155636.13419.bm@omp1016.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 70021 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Aug 2015 12:31:48 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1438605108; bh=qS0MEzK+dYCbn1XLSpxGhADztyXYNpE7X28pf62v00w=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=12WNAFl/SwRBcVx4ZUB1ByfdwhBK3gCdjSB0xaFHb5VWCxchaOVwW1D4/PBZY29PjGHKnnw2Nqe9rZ7weLibptb1/48kajbt4fNjG6Q/VsKZ3VFAcMfTKcZDQxQaq2G7nmEad9rQ4N4vgn7i7nwa09Sfevz3ZCL5S/cJuDv9cU4=
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: from [41.82.44.37] by web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Aug 2015 13:31:47 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailBasic/600 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.802
Message-ID: <1438605107.49306.YahooMailBasic@web133005.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 13:31:47 +0100
Subject: compensation

PHONE NUMBER:
+221707561300
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:05 pm

My Darling,
Good afternoon and how are you doing over there today it have be a long time now I have hand from you, baby I am missing you so much in my life and I love you with all my heart and baby I can’t do without you. And you are everything to me baby I want to inform you that the bank call on me and they are still waiting for you to get them the document so that they can transfer the fund into your bank account immediately, please try and send mail to the bank so that they can transfer the fund into you soon and hope to hear from you and kissssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Efi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:42 pm

My Darling,
Good morning and is great to hear from you once again after long time , O my God baby I am missing you so much and I love you with all my heart baby I can’t do without you and you are everything to me. Thank you once again for your love and I want to come over and be with you soon,I love you baby hope you have not forget about the fund in the bank and the bank people call me today.so tomorrow I will go to the bank and as soon as I come back I will let you know my outcome .hope to hear from you soon and kissssssssssss me with love
Thank you

Efi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:49 pm

BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL (BOA)
NO, 17 FAYCAL RUE HUART X AMADOU NDOYE,
DAKAR-SENRGAL,
TEL; 221-301,002,637 or 77 472 50 28)

ATTENTION.
WE WRITING TO INFORM YOU IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL , WE WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THIS WEEK BECAUSE WE ARE WORKING ON THE TRANSFER. YOUR FUND WILL NOT BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IF YOU DID NOT GET US THE FUND RE-CLAIM FORM OR APPROVE ORDER.

PLEASE SIR RECONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS INFORMATION'S ONCE AGAIN SO THAT WE WILL NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE ON THE TRANSFER SLIP. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY.

BANK NAME:…..................................................

BANK ADDRESS ……………………………………............
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ...................................................
SWIFT CODE: …...................................................
ABA:…………………….
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER... .............................................

THEREFORE YOU ARE ADVISED TO GET BACK TO US TOMORROW WITH THE FUND RE-CLAIM FORM STATUARY FROM OFFICE OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS CONTROL DU DAKAR SENEGAL. BEINFORM THAT EIF WAS WITH US TODAY IN THE OFFICE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM, AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fexchanmagaf1@instructor.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Dakar Senegal.
Attn:
We are writing to acknowledge the response of your mail, We write to inform you that the Board called for meet this morning with the Dr.Malick Son Director of Bank of Africa. and we are inform that the transition will take only one week and they going to transfer the fund into your Bank Account before Friday this week,

Please Sir use this information’s to send us the money by western Union money transfer. We look forward to hear from you and don’t forget give us information's of payment by mail.

Our new accountant. Mr. John Kaman

Have a nice day as we look forward to hear from you;-
Yours faithfully,
Foreign Exchange Management Controller
Dr. William Bello,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk fexchanmagaf1@instructor.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 pm

My Darling
How are you doing over there today baby I thank God for the new month , and is heart to hear from you once again baby I am missing you so much in my life and I love you with all that within me. I feel you every minute-I want to talk with you, I want to see you, I want to care about you. I am happy that you exist in my life. I want to feel your breath together with my. End I want to touch you tenderly and your soft body and looking up you with a nice body and sleep with you naked, and make love for each other its was such a good surprise with me if this will be happen for both of us. Giving a good morning kiss and hugs and cuddles and giving you a sweet kisses my love. I just want to inform you that today I was at the bank and they are asking you pay some money so that they can issuer you the approver order so that the fund can be transfer into your bank account before the end of this week, please baby try your best that you can to send them the money hope to heart from you soon Kisses.....kisses.....kisses..
..kisses...kisses.
Thank you
Eif

Dakar Senegal.
Attn
We have be inform this morning by Bank of Africa, that they want us to send them the approve other document so that they can transfer your fund into your fund this week. We want to inform you to send us the approve fee ( 2 ,500 dollars) so that we will approve the transfer of your fund into your bank account, be inform that if you did not send us the money we will not approve the transfer and your fund will not be transfer,

Please Sir use this information’s to send us the money by western Union money transfer.

Our new accountant. Mr. John Kaman

We are doing this to protect your image and that of the fund and our job. We need your urgent reposed and Have a nice week
yours faithfully,
Foreign Exchange Management Controller
Dr. William Bello
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:55 pm

ANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL (BOA)
NO, 17 FAYCAL RUE HUART X AMADOU NDOYE,
DAKAR-SENRGAL,
TEL; 221-301,002,637 or 77 472 50 28)

ATTENTION.

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL ONCE AGAIN, BE INFORM THAT WITHOUT FUND RECLAIM APPROVE YOUR FUND CAN T BE TRANSFER TO YOU. PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST THAT YOU CAN TO SEE THAT YOU CONTACT THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS CONTROL, ALSO TRY AND SEND THE FEE AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE DOICUMENT WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND IMMEDAITELY WITHOUT ANY DELAY AGAIN.WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.