Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk fexchanmagaf1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:06 pm

My Darling,
Good night and how are you doing over there today and baby I am missing you so much with all my heart, and I can’t do without you and Don't let the miles between us Keep our love apart Just listen close and you will hear The beating of my heart

No distance, will ever keep My heart from loving you There are no more tears for it to weep For a love that runs so true I'll be there with you one day soon To love you every day And then my heart will sing a tune And you will hear it say

I've finally found my one true love As true as one can be And now your all I'm thinking of Forever stay with me and please I don’t know if you hear from the bank people, please try and send them the money because they are waiting for you and hope to hear from you soon and kisssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif

S.N. (DIR Series) Circular No.36
FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT
HEAD OFFICE: Leopold Sedar Senghor,
Dakar Senegal.

Attention:
We want to inform you that this is our new e-mail address (fexchanmagaf1@gmail.com), because we are having problem with our forum e-mail address and we are no long using it for now. Please sir we want to inform you that we are still waiting for you to send us the money so that we can approve and issue the document, because without the approve order the bank cant transfer the fund into your bank account.

Please use the bank account giving to you by the bank

BANK: UBA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME::FAVOUR BROTHERS INTERNATIONAL .INC.

ACCOUNT NO: SN1530130230207000422272

SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA

We are waiting to hear from you with the information of the payment soon.
Yours faithfully,
Foreign Exchange Management Controller
Dr. William Bello.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:03 pm

BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL (BOA)
NO, 17 FAYCAL RUE HUART X AMADOU NDOYE,
DAKAR-SENRGAL,
TEL; 221-301,002,637 or 77 472 50 28)

NTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU.PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE MONEY AS YOU PROMISE, SO THAT WE CAN TRANSFER YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTSOON.WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.

My Sweetheart,
Good morning and how are you doing over there today, baby I am missing you so much and I love you with all my heart and I can’t do without you in my life. My heart you are everything to me the joy of my life and the hope of my tomorrow, I have not hear from you for some days now I hope all is well with you as I am here today. I want to inform you that I am in the bank today and they told me that they are waiting for you to send them the money, so that they can approve the transfer and the transfer department can transfer the fund into your bank account soon, please try and send them the money and my good God will bless you. Hope to hear from you soon and kissssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:37 pm

My Sweetheart,
Good afternoon and how are you doing over there and I am missing you so much in my life and I love you all my soul and body, You walked lightly into my life Captivating and lovely to my mind, At first, I never cared who you were Now I don t know who I am without you, I heard my heart awaken ,You loved me And my soul was born anew You walked lightly into my life Now my heart knows who you are And with every breath And every step I take down lonely roads, Your hand is my staff Your voice is my guide Your strength my shelter You re passion my awakening.You walked lightly into my life, And all my pain You took as your own, And all my fears-you cast into the sea, please baby I don’t know if you have send the money to the bank and if you have not do that by next week., and they told me that they have you the information's for you to send them the money soon,so that they can transfer the fund into your bank accou7nt I will come over and be with you soon. Hope to hear from you soon and kissssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fexchanmagaf1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Dakar Senegal.

M
We want to inform that we are still waiting for you to send us the money, please try all that you can this week to send us the money by next week. So that we can approve the transfer of your fund but without receiving the approve fee your fund can transfer..

Please use the account information we give to you to send us the money

We are waiting to hear from you with the information of the payment soon.\
Yours faithfully,
Dr. William Bello.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:01 pm

BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL (BOA)
NO, 17 FAYCAL RUE HUART X AMADOU NDOYE,
DAKAR-SENRGAL,
TEL; 221-301,002,637 or 77 472 50 28)

NTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND US THE MONEY, SO THAT WE CAN GIVE IT TO FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS AND THEY WILL ISSUE YOU THE APPROVE ORDER DOCUMENT. AND THAT WILL INPOWER US TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY,

PLEASE USE THE ACCOUNT INFORM ATION WE GIVE TO YOU TO SEND US THE MONEY, THE ACCOUNT IS GOOD AND HAVE KNOW PROBLEM AND WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO

My Darling,
Good morning and how are you doing over there today, baby I am missing you so much in my life and I love you with all my heart baby for some days now I have not hear from you I hope all is well with you as I al here today. This morning I was at the bank and they were asking me about you please try and send them the money so that they can approve and transfer the fund into your bank account soon, hope to hear from you soon and kissssssssss me with love
Thank you
Efi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fexchanmagaf1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Dakar Senegal.

Good morning and we want to inform you try and send us the money this week, so that we can issue you the approve order so that you can forward it to our transfer department. So that they can transfer into your bank account before the end the week and the fund will hit your bank account three working days,

Please use this account information to send us the money

BANK: UBA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NAME::FAVOUR BROTHERS INTERNATIONAL .INC.

ACCOUNT NO: SN1530130230207000422272

SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA

We are waiting to hear from you with the information of the payment soon.\
Yours faithfully,
Dr. William Bello.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:38 pm

Dear Baby
Good morning and how are you doing over there today, and I hope all is well as I have not hear from someday, Don't let the miles between us Keep our love apart Just listen close and you will hear The beating of my heart No distance, will ever keep My heart from loving you .There are no more tears for it to weep For a love that runs so true I'll be there with you one day soon, To love you every day And then my heart will sing a tune And you will hear it say I've finally found my one true love .As true as one can be And now your all I'm thinking of Forever stay with me I love you, Baby I am missing you so much in my life, come back to me with heart full of love. Please try as much as you can to send the money to the bank so that they will approve and issue us the approve order so the fund can be transfer into your bank account and we come together soon and become once happy family; hope to hear from you soon and kissssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:16 pm

My Sweetheart,
Good morning and how are you doing over there today, baby I am missing you so much in my life and I love you with that is within me and I can’t do without you because you are everything to me. If there were no words, no way to speak, I would still hear you. If there were no tears, no way to feel inside, I'd still feel for you. And even if the sun refused to shine, even if romance ran out of rhyme, you would still have my heart until the end of time. You're all I need my love, my Valentine. Sometimes I wonder why I fell in love with you in this way but I know that is how God want it, and continue to love you every day by day. And then you smile and without you, I can't breath, I don’t know why you don’t want to send the money to the man so that they will issue you the approve order and the fund will be transfer into your bank account soon, I know you are doing best that you can for us to meet soon as soon as the fund hit your bank account .i love you and hope to hear from you soon kisssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fexchanmagaf1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 pm

Dakar Senegal.

Good afternoon and how are you doing over there today, we can see that you don’t want to send us the money so that we can approve the transfer of your fund. We want to inform you that your fund can’t be transfer without the approve order so try and see that you send us the money this week, and be-inform that the bank account giving to you is good we are waiting to hear from you with the information of the payment soon.\
Yours faithfully,
Dr. William Bello.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:04 pm

My sweetheart,
Good afternoon and how are you doing over there today, baby I am missing you so much in my life. Please I want you to know that you are everything to me and I can’t do without you, I love you with all that is within me and you are the joy of my life and the hope of my tomorrow. One again thank you for all the effort you are making to see that you send the money to the bank so that they can approve the transfer and the fund can be transfer into your bank account my good God will bless you for me. Please I want you to know to know that the bank people is waiting for you for the money, hope to hear from you soon and kisssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.