Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 pm

My Darling,
Good afternoon and how are you doing over there and I thank God who make us to see this month, my sweetheart for some time now I have not hear from you and I hope all is well with you as I am here thinking of you. Please the bank people is waiting to hear from you so that they can transfer the fund into your bank account soon, hope to hear from you and have a nice week and kisssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:47 pm

My Daddy,
Good morning and how are you doing over there today, baby for some time now I have not hear from you and hope all is well with you as I am here today. I am missing you so much and I love you with all my heart and you are everything to me and I can’t do without you in my life. Thank you so much for loving me too and your caring and all the effort you are making to see that you come up with the money, so that they will approve and transfer the fund into your bank account soon and I will come over and be with you soon. My good God will bless you for me and in all your way and all that you do in life, please my Darling try and send them the money and I don’t know if you hear from them again. This is my promise to you that you will never regret of help me in your life but you will have the coast to thank God all the days of your life for knowing me, hope to hear from you soon and kissssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:06 pm

BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL (BOA)
NO, 17 FAYCAL RUE HUART X AMADOU NDOYE,
DAKAR-SENRGAL,
TEL; 221-301,002,637 or 77 472 50 28)

ATTENTION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND THE APPROVE FEE TO FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS DEPARTMENT, AS SOON AS THEY RECEIVE THE MONEY THEY WILL ISSUE YOU THE APPROVE ORDER AND FORWARD IT TO US AND WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND IMMEDIATELY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE YOU THE INFORMATIONS THEY GIVE TO THEM THE MONEY SOON, WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY

MRS ASSTOO.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.