Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

fexchanmagaf1@instructor.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Attn:
We are writing to acknowledge the response of your mail, here is the this bank account below use it and send us the money tomorrow as you promise and attach the payment slip by mail. As soon as we receive it we will approve the transfer of your fund and your fund will transfer into your bank account immediately

BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER 02915800004
IBAN SN08 SN10 0010 0500 2915 8000 0433
SWIFT AFRISNDAXX
ACCOUNT NAME CAMARA MUHAMMED
Address: 88, Avenue Blaise Diagne – Dakar Senegal.

Have a nice day as we look forward to hear from tomorrow with the payment information;-
Yours faithfully,
Foreign Exchange Management Controller
Dr. William Bello,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:37 pm

My Darling,
Good night and thank you for your mail, and I am very happy to hear that you are married but I will like you to help me so that this fund can be transfer into your bank account.so that I will come over and start a new life and as soon as the fund is transfer get to you I will give you 4à% of the money, and 60% for me today I was in the bank and they told me that they are waiting for you to send them the money.so that they will approve the transfer of the fund please try and see that you send them the money tomorrow, because without that they can’t approve the transfer and the fund will not be transfer into your bank account and hope to hear from you soon as you send them the money. Have good night and God bless
Thank you
Eif

Hello ,
Good night and how are you doing over there today, i did not hear from you today hope all is well with you as I am here and once again thank you for the effort you are making to see that you send them the money so that they will approve the transfer . my praying is that my good God will bless you in all you are doing in life and I don’t know if you have send them the money today, please if you have not send them the money try and do that so Monday because they are waiting for the money . So that by next week they can transfer the fund into your bank account immediately, hope to hear from you soon and have a nice week-end
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infornakafrica@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:44 pm

BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL (BOA)
NO, 17 FAYCAL RUE HUART X AMADOU NDOYE,
DAKAR-SENRGAL,
TEL; 221-301,002,637 or 77 472 50 28)

ANTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU TO TRY YOUR BEST THAT YOU CAN TO SEE THAT YOU COMPILE WITH THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENTS, BY SENDING THEM THE FEE SO THAT THEY WILL ISSUER YOU THE FUND RECLAIM APPROVE THAT WILL INPOWER US TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND IMMEDAITELY .WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 pm

ATTENTION.
WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR BANK TODAY TO SEND US THE MONEY WITH THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS GIVEING TO YOU.BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE DIFFERENT ACCOUNT TO GIVE YOU AND WE HAVE BE USING THIS ACCOUNT FOR OVER TEN YEARS NOW;

PLEASE USE THIS ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND US THE MONEY,

Please sir use BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER 02915800004

IBAN SN08 SN10 0010 0500 2915 8000 0433

SWIFT AFRISNDAXX

ACCOUNT NAME CAMARA MUHAMMED

Address: 88, Avenue Blaise Diagne – Dakar Senegal.

HAVE A NICE A WEEK AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE INFORMATIONS OF THE PAYMENT TOMORROW.

YOU’RE FAITHFULLY

FOREIGN EXCHANGE MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER

MR WILLIAM BELLO

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:41 pm

DAKAR-SENRGAL,

ANTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE WANT TO TRY OUR BEST TO SEE THAT THE FUND HIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK. SO TRY AND SEE THAT YOU SEND THEM THE MONEY SO THAT THEY CAN APPROVE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND , WITHOUT THE APPROVER ORDER YOUR FUND CAN T BE TRANSFER.WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello ,
Good afternoon and thank you for your mail, baby I love you too thank you for the effort you are making to see that you pay the money so that they can approve the transfer. And transfer the fund into your bank account and I will come over and be with you soon, thank you once again for your love and your open heart and your effort to see that this fund is transfer to you soon. Please baby try and send them the money today and my good will bless you in all you are doing in life, hope to hear from you and kissssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fexchanmagaf1@instructor.net efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:50 pm

ATTENTION.

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, PLEASE SIR WE WANT YOU TO TRY AND DO ALL THAT YOU CAN TO SEE THAT YOU SEND US THE MONEY TOMORROW. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO USE THE ACCOUNT YOU CAN SEND US THE MONEY BY WESTEN UNIOM, WHY WE ARE SAYINGLIKE THIS IS THAT WE DON’T WANT TO HEAR THAT THE ACCOUNT IS NOT GOOD. BUT BE INFORM THAT THE ACCOUNT IS GOOD AND HAVE KNOW PROMBLE

Please Sir use this information’s to send us the money by western Union money transfer.

Our new accountant. Mr. John Kaman

Address Head Office Leopold Seder Senghor Dakar Senegal,

HAVE A NICE A WEEK AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE INFORMATIONS OF THE PAYMENT TOMORROW.

YOU’RE FAITHFULLY

MR WILLIAM BELLO

My Darling,
Good morning and how are you doing over there today, baby I am missing you so much in my life and I love you with all my heart and I can’t do with out and you are everything to me.Baby I want to inform you that I am just coming back from the bank now and they told me that they are waiting for the approve document so that they can transfer the fund this week to your bank account, please forget about the account and use western Union and send them the money if you don’t want to use the account use western Union and send them have not hear from you for some time, hope to hear from you soon, kissssssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:00 pm

DAKAR-SENRGAL,

ANTTENION

WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND THIS WEEK. AND IF THE ACCOUNT GIVING TO YOU IS NOT WORKING SEND THEM THE MONEY BY WESTEN UNIOM SO THAT AS SOON AS THE RECEIVE THE MONEY. THEY WILL ISEEUE US THE APPROVE ODER AND WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY,.WE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOU’RE SINCERELY
MRS ASSTOO.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

efiyoro@yahoo.co.uk fexchanmagaf1@instructor.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:21 pm

My Darling,
Good night and thank you for your open heart and your caring and all the effort you are making to see that you send them the money tomorrow. My good God will bless you in all you are doing in life please baby like I told you today in my mail this morning that I was at the bank, and they ask me to tell you to use the account information’s giving to them the money because the account is very good. Please my sweetheart uses the bank account information’s giving to you tomorrow and sends them the money, I will be very happy to hear from you tomorrow that you have send them the money. Kissssssssssssssss
Thank you
Eif

ATTENTION.

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAILONCE AGAIN, PLEASE SIR BEINFORM THAT THE ACCOUNT IS GOOD AND HAVE KNOW PROBLEM. SO USE THE ACCOUNT AND SEND US THE MONEY AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE INFORMATIONS OF THE PAYMENT TODAY,

YOU’RE FAITHFULLY

MR WILLIAM BELLO

My Sweetheart,
Good day and how are you doing over there today, baby I am missing you so much in my life and I love you with all my heart and you are everything to me. And I can’t do without you because you are the hope of my life and the joy of my tomorrow, once again thank you for your love and your open heart and all the effort you are making to see that you pay the money to them so that they can approve the transfer of the fund. My good God will bless you in all your ways and all you are doing in life to see that this fund is transfer into your bank account soon, and I will come over and be with you soon baby I don’t know if you send the money to them today as you promise. Hope to hear from you soon and kissssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:23 pm

ATTENTION.

WE ARE WRITING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, WE CAN SEE THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO SEND US THE MONRY BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT GIVING TO YOU IS GOOD. BE INFORM THAT YOUR FUND CANT BE TRANSFER WITHOUT THE APPROVE ORDER DOCUMENT, WE HAVE ALSO INFORM THE TRANSFER DEPATMANT OF THE BANK THAT WE CANT APPROVE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND WITHOUT THE MONEY. WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE INFORMATIONS OF THE PAYMENT SOON,

YOUR FAITHFULLY

FOREIGNEXCHANGE MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER

MR WILLAMBELLO

My Darling,
How are you doing over there today, baby I am missing you so much in my life and I love you with all that is within me and I can’t do without you and you are everything to me. Thank you for all your effort you are making to see that you pay them the money and the fund will be transfer into your bank account soon, my good God will bless you and I want to inform you that I did not understand your mail very well and I did not go to the bank today, please baby I don’t know if you have send the money to the bank as you promise yesterday. If have sent them the money let me know and if you have not please try and do that tomorrow , hope to hear from you soon and kisssssssssssss me with love
Thank you
Eif
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.