Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vickblove250@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

vickblove250@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello

How are you doing hope fine,
My.name is Vicky, i coame across your profile that speaks good of you and i find it very interesting and i will like to have a good relationship with you, am loving,caring, loyal and up to anything you may think or want in a lady. you can send me an email in my private email address at ( vickblove250@yahoo.com ), i will tell you more about myself once i receive an email from you,expecting your email soonest.
Lots of Love.( vickblove250@yahoo.com)
Vicky

Profile elements:
lynlyn250
SEEKING TRUE LOVE
I am a:Woman
Birthday:22.04.1986
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:Dance
Height:6'0"-6'3" (181-190cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Relationship:Woman
Education:Currently a student
Language:English
Ethnicity:Mixed
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Black
i am loving caring and understanding girl
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Vicky Bright <vickblove250@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Email:

Hello my dearest,
Thank you so much for your reply to my mail, i went through your profile and i fine it interesting to mail you,I will really like to have a good relationship with you,I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence,please bear with me, I have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Vicky B. Tando.24 years old girl from Guinea Conakry,the only daughter of Late Bright Tando, a well know business merchant,My father was killed by assassins,no one know who do it or why they do it but generally it may be his business partner or those that are with his money,
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my fathers relatives,they have taking all that my father left, just because their of stupid tradition in the country, but they did not see this file that contain the information where my father deposit fund in one bank with my name as the next of kin,
They have taking all my late father's treasury and properties from me,including my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee herein Dakar, Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5,700,000.00 in one Bank with my name as the next of kin.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, before my father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services, and the balance shall be for my investment capital, This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as i receive your response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to any one till i come over. You are free to talk to me on phone, i will send my phone number on my next mail.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred and i had attached my photo for you.
Yours Sincerely,
Vicky

Header:

Received: from [41.83.13.236]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 04:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.83.13.236
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vickblove250@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Online activity:

On cool-on-web.com,
Username: lynlyn
Sex: Woman
Looking For: Man
Situation: Married
Here for: Serious dating
Date Of Birth: 22.04.1986
City: Dallas
Post code (Zip): 75201
Registration Date: 25.07.2012 03:58

On cityflirt-hannover.de,
lynlyn250
female, 26 y/o
Last Login: 18.08.12 18:25
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.