Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Taryn Simone

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Taryn Simone

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2461 where the email adress is reported using one different gallery.

veronicakada@hotmail.com

Email:

My Beloved,

I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by introducing into your privacy,actually It's true that I don't know you in person and it's not compulsory that you must help me but be it in mind that age ,distance,culture,language,religion etc. are not a barrier in our relationship but before that I will like you to make sure you keep this business secret and confidential if you are interested to help me out., I am Miss Veronica Kada ,23 years old from Sudan and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Hon.Engr.Felix Houphouet Kada My late father has the sum of $2.5 million US DOLLARS (Two million five hundred thousand USD) in a bank here and he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter as well as the next of kin to the money i will like to transfer it to your account because i can not operate a local bank account here because of my conditions here, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3... What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
I am anxiously waiting for your urgent response so that i will give you the bank details where the money is deposited .
Kind Regard,
Miss Veronica

Image the picture is stolen from modelmayhem.com, female model Taryn Simone.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.113.150]
Subject: My Beloved
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 09:17:27 +0000

The source IP address is 41.82.113.150 - Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.