Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hannan.abdallah@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hannan.abdallah@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 am

On net log,

Dearest One,
i love U'r profile,
I'm Miss Hannan
please contact me
with my private email
for me to send my pictures
with more details to U ok.
( hannan.abdallah@yahoo.in )

Profile elements:

hannanabdallah - flower picture
female - 28 years, Indore, India
223 visitors since 30 August 2012.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Hannan Abdallah <hannan.abdallah@yahoo.in>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 am

Email:

My Beloved,
How are you doing today? your health and work hope all is well with you.

My name is Miss Hannan, My age is 25 years and my height is 5.7 ft and my weight is 68. I am the only child of Late Dr.Aruna Djakpa from Ivory Coast in west Africa, who died during the political conflict in (2009) My father was the personal adviser to our former head of state. President Konan Bedie. My father is also the owner of this cocoa farm in Kolabadougou village in Ivory Coast and personal assistant to former head of state, president Konan Bedie on Agricultural.

During the political conflict in (2009) the rebels attacked my father and killed and burnt him and my mother together inside our home town in Kolabadougou. it was only me that survived and i managed to make my way out through the help of Red Cross Society, they took me to a neighboring country Senegal in the same West Africa and told me to declare my self as a refugee because i lost all my family, since then this is where i am in Dakar Senegal as a refugee.

I thought that i will come out from here and come to your country but i have find out that i need some traveling papers to be free which i can not get for now due to my present situation and predicament I'm going through. please my dearest we are not eating good food,no good water and medical facilities for people here that is why i choose to contact you for help and assistance because i don't want to die here so that i can quickly come to your country for a normal life again under your care and protection and continue with my studies in a better university because my vision is to become a medical doctor by profession.

Finally, I have something confidential to tell you because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which i have the deposit certificate. but before i go further, I will like to know whom you are very well, I want to know your real name? what you do for a living and how old you are? your likes and dislikes? remember that you caught my attention which made me to contact you. I am sending my pictures to you and will like to see yours in your next reply. My likes are sincerity and honesty and my dislikes are lying, fake life, cheating and selfishness. Please i will like to read from you soonest so that i will go further and give you more information about me.

Thanks,
have a nice day and dream of me,
yours orphanage,
Miss Hannan

Header:

Received: from [41.82.87.108]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 06:28:56 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: All about my life,waiting for your kind respond.

Originating IP: 41.82.87.108
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.