Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

joy_williams92@hotmail.com

Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:07 pm

joy williams
Female / Single
25 - Monrovia / Liberia

Slogan
new
About Me
am a nice girl.
Looking For
some one that will make me happy .
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 148
Weight(kg) 56
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage

Hello Dear.

Thank you for your reply to honor my request,my heart is filed with gladness that you acknowledge my request because relationship do not care for age, color, distance Again my confidential email address to receive your reply is as thus: joy_williams92@hotmail.com

Kisses
Attachments
joy.JPG

Re: joy_williams92@hotmail.com

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:22 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Dear Beloved one,

I'm delighted and honoured writing this letter to you having received your prompt reply from my last mail in which I have first contacted you for a sincere relationship, and I hope and pray that you be the honest person that will bring meaning into my life because I believe that is going to mark the beginning of our never-ending relationship. Though currently I am seeking asylum in a refugees camp in place called Dakar the capital Republic of Senegal in West Africa.

With deep sorrow and tears in my eyes I hope my story will not be upsetting or embarrassment to you because I am constrained to contact you due to the maltreatment I received from my step mother after the death of my parents which has turned my life around for pains and sufferings.I ran out of my country because my step mother planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.I urge you to read this letter carefully to enable you understand my predicaments.

My name is Miss joy Williams ,I am a girl of 25 years of age, the only daughter of late Dr Williams,who was the Assistant managing director of standard bearer of the Liberian National Union limited in Monrovia.During the civil war that was fought in my country,some rebels attacked our house one early morning killed my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to the near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee

My father deposited the sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(US$ 8, 500, 000.00) before his death in a leading Bank of which i am the next of kin.I have informed the bank about my readiness to claim this money and the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal.

However, I shall forward the contact of the bank to you for confirmation after i receive mail of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will also help me in the investment, because I will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university studying law, when the crisis started that put me into this situation i am today.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this our love and feelings face to face. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but my step mother hide away my international passport and other valuable Travelling documents. Luckily she didn't discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important documents.

So I decided to ran to the united nations refugee camp through the help of a sailor where I am presently seeking asylum Dakar, Republic of Senegal.We are only allowed to go out of the camp on Mondays and Fridays of the week as this place is more of a prison and i am sending you this Number from the office of Rav father Simon frank;(+221773421288) the pastor of Grace of soul church located in the camp where i am living.

My dear i will be more than happy if you can call me in the church office with this number (+221773421288) so that we can talk more about my situation.When you call,please tell the Rev father Simon frank that you want to speak with me so that He will send for me from the female's hostel to talk with you.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work it out very well because I believe that you will never betray me.After the transaction,we will invest the fund both of us, or if you don't intend staying with me in your country then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be made through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you the Decline contact of the bank so that you can contact them for confirmation and possible transfer to your position for a better life with you. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please do keep this only to yourself please don,t disclose this to anybody until i join you over there ,once the fund has been transferred.Thank you so much and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss joy Williams

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W94 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 01:53:54 -0700
X-TMN: [a0LC4sMpx70oYVs8Uu0dH9gOi5lQ+hqs]
X-Originating-Email: [joy_williams92@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W940CBD11D80801F10D9CFFEFF00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: joy_williams92@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3665d049-5fcd-40ca-91c0-b6fb4e49dfa1_"

My Beloved One,

I thank you ones again for caring about me.I will also like to meet with you after the transfer of my money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me among other men on this planet (earth) it is now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!.

I have informed the bank in Scotland about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($8.5 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows,

Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
32 Annandale street
lane, Edinburgh EH4 Scotland

E-mail address: (rbs@londonmail.com)
Delivery Officer's name is MR Roland Scott,
Telephone Number (Ext) +447784759471

Depositor:Dr Williams

Please Contact them now on how to transfer the $8.5 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with Rav father Simon frank's number (+221773421288) tell him that you want to speak with miss Joy Williams. so that we can talk more about my situation here in the prison called refugee camp.

Awaiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer. Please my dearling try as much as you can to call me today i want to hear you voice .

Your Lovely,
Miss Joy Williams

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W55 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S35.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 04:56:08 -0700
X-TMN: [l8MQwJ9qH/+2roa753+k5xesO3bvZ5Ty]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W55AA4D96FC02BCA5338325EFF10@phx.gbl>
boundary="_2bd44b46-2511-4415-8dd1-5cf311b94660_"

My Beloved Dearling,

How are you today?.
I believe you are well, my dear i am really in need of your help, i thank God that you are here to help me, dear you are my happiness and my joy, each time i read your mail i become happy and forget all my sorrows,

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.
I am suffering here in this prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of the money into your account.
I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my inheritance to your position.Presently i have my Late Fathers Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which i have giving to this lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev father Simon frank and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister John Kele lee.

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal.
I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 8.5 million dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland . to your personal account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

His contact in formations are as follows,

BAR (DR) John Kelelee ESQ.

JOHN LAW CHAMBERS,

55 Hann DAKAR ave, DAKAR,

E-MAIL: ...... barr.johnchambers@yahoo.com

OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBER ..00221-770777413

Please I want you to contact him immediately now both on email and also on phone,and discuss with him on how to get those document for us faster and always be in touch with me as i am waiting for whatever thing you discuss with him and when he will finish the document for us to give it to the bank in claiming of our money back from them.May God see you through for all the effort you have been putting to see me through into realising back this my money.
May God bless and reward you, have a lovely and a nice day.

Yours Sincere,

joy Williams.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W70 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S29.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 07:11:04 -0700
X-TMN: [RN/cKL0h6+V8RmnDRt/7gfg5JTU4WhQU]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W7092FEA06B8F9755AA028FEFFF0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_10f68d6a-909e-4a22-aad4-7da1026bad31_"

My dear,
How are you doing over there i hope fine? Am very happy to write you once again this moment regarding what we discuss last time God really help us today we later got one Lawyer and he gave me his information which am sending below

Barrister Luis Baye (ESQ)
(Principal Partner).
Equity Law Chambers
Unit 19 Parcel Assaine,
Dakar, Senegal
Phone +221-781-661-715.
Email barristerluisbaye@yahoo.com

Please try and write him now and once you get any reply from him try and inform me, He also mention money But i believe you will be the best position to ask him
I will be looking forward to hear from you soon,
Yours

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W65 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S10.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:54:38 -0700
X-TMN: [LQFBv0syh8GYZW5qBV7FNmgGuU0w1rKq]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W6584A0ED5EE999342E80B2EFF80@phx.gbl>
boundary="_8543bdce-586a-40b5-8437-646e10c90ff4_"

PHOTOS AND DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773421288
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447784759471
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+221770777413

+221781661715

joy_williams92@hotmail.com atmcardcenter1@outlook.com

Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:59 am

Skype ID's for Joy:
sunshine.steeless
Dakar Senegal

live:joy_williams92

Skype ID for UBA:
live:atmcardcenter1_3

Good day to you and how are you doing in-life?Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything
accordingly.This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part in preparing for you to get this my compensation fund.All the documents were validated and approved before sending them to the bank.All you have to do now is to make contact with United Bank For Africa in-charge of the compensation fund $300,000USD in your
name,tell them that i Miss, Joy ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into their bank transfer with your name.I wish to inform you that i contacted the bank for the final transfer and the bank want to let you know they have Carried out the transfer but because of Senegal revenue and they don't want to have problem for this transfer because is hug amount of money and for you not to have problem with your government they decided you to open an ATM account with there bank,This Bank (UBA Bank® Plc.) will send you your ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $50,000 USD per day while minimum withdrawal is $20,000 USD per day. Note that this ATM CARD of yours has been activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal.Please contact the ATM CARD payment department Manager Mr Kelvin Smith by sending your information to him for an immediate response. Contacts of Mr Kelvin Smith are as
below;

Below is the contact information's.

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.

EMAIL:( atmcardcenter1@outlook.com )

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Kelvin Smith.
Thanks and have a nice day.
From yours,

Joy

HEADER:
Return-Path: <joy_williams92@hotmail.com>
Received: from BY2PR13MB0374.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.114.151]) by
BY2PR13MB0374.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.163.114.151]) with mapi id