Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Antonia "Toya" Wright

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Antonia "Toya" Wright

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:07 pm

conon4webster@yahoo.co.uk

On net log,

Hello Dearest
Please dear, am sorry for this embarrassment to your e-mail am Mrs Conon Webster 31yrs origin from Haiti married here in united kingdom but incidentally being a widow since six months and left alone with two kids loveth and loarel.
I felt to your e-mail when I was searching through the Google for a political stability country with honest person who can stand as my partner to help me develop a profitable investment for the feature of my Kids because the wicked family of my late husband are after me and my kids.

I wish if is the will of God we can start from here to build this relationship with sincerely mind till we meet face to face.
But for our better presentation kindly identify yourself direct to my private email ; conon4webster@yahoo.co.uk

Best Regards Ur's Beloved Sis.
Dr. Mrs W. C. CONON.
Norfolk Place, London W2 1QW,

Profile elements:

webster1981 - no picture
female - 31 years, London, United Kingdom
76 visitors since 24 August 2012

Tracking report:
To conon4webster@yahoo.co.uk
Opened 30-Aug-12 at 4:33:19 PM (GMT +1:00)
Opened on 41.82.176.151
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.21) Gecko/20110830 Firefox/3.6.21

Originating IP: 41.82.176.151
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: conon4webster@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 am

Email:

My dearest, how is your today, thanks for your respond, but before we proceed I will like to introduce and pray by the will of God we can start from here.

I'm Doctor Mrs. Clarice Canon Webster 31yrs
High 5.3ft Weight 68kg Nationality Haitian.
married here in U.K. but incidental am widow since Six months left alone with two girls Loveth 9yrs and Leorel 6ys
I am Professional doctor physician (general Family Doctor)
I speaks French and English.
My Physical appearance as you take a look at my attachment photos.

objective
Since the death of my beloved husband Dr Alexander Webster, his wicked family are against me and my little Kids.
they want to claim my late beloved treasure telling me their primitive culture don't partake any portion with female as my two kids are girls and am regretting why i did not do curt wedding.

Brother, as am writing to you now the case is pending next month 23 July 12 at Curt of Justice United Kingdom, apparently they succeeds it means they will be entitled to part of the deposit and properties and only my lawyer is running this case on my side because am sharing tears this days as i lost my beloved also i lost my people during the Haiti earthquake and i don't want to involve any friend on this issue to avoid the attention of this family.

Only God knows I love them but because of their wicked acts I decided to search through Google for a stability country with honest person.
But as you can see there is no trust in this internet there a lots of fake but i did this trust to you because among all my search God directed my communication to your mail so try to for give me if I just felt this trust without minding our face to face but I will do my best to plan my trip for our face to face.
Please, if this proposition offends your moral values, please do accept my apology as am searching for honest person who I can trust as my partner so i can permit him pull out (£1 million pounds sterling) , from my late husband account in BNP PARIBAS BANK U.K .

I want to use this amount to develop a profitable investment in the stability country for the feature of my kids.

I discussed about the transfer with the Bnp London bank manger Mr. PRIOT and he agreed to help, so he need immediate contact of my partner to his office.

Please my dearest, i will be happy to know more about you with your current photo and your full identification to enable me send the account information to you and permit your contact to the bank manager.

here is my current photos and our wedding photo with my beloved Husband Dr. Webster S. Alexander..

Yours beloved Sister
Dr. Mrs Clarice Conon Webster
Tel. +447031998420
34 Norfolk Place, London W2 1QW,
United Kingdom.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.83.14.230]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 02:40:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: dearest, please read this letter carefully

Originating IP: 41.83.14.230

The second picture belongs to Antonia "Toya" Wright, American reality television personality. The wedding picture is stolen from http:/ /sheswrite.net/marriage/interracial-relationship/.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ccononclarice@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:19 pm

On net log,

Please dear, am sorry for this embrasement to your e-mail am Dr. Mrs. Conon Webster 31yrs origin from Haiti married here in united kingdom but incidentally being a widow since six months and left alone with two kids Loveth and Loarel.
I felt to your e-mail when I was searching through the Google for a political stability country with honest person who can stand as my partner to help me develop a profitable investment for the feature of my Kids because the wicked family of my late husband are after me and my kids.
I wish if is the will of God we can start from here to build this relationship with sincerely mind till we meet face to face.
But for our better presentation kindly identify yourself direct to my private email ; ccononclarice@yahoo.co.uk

Profile elements:

cononclariceccononclaricec
female - 31 years, Susanville, United States
Active since 30 April 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ccononclarice@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Received the exact same message on pictures by email. Only other name for the Bank Manager : Mr. John SLAD.

Header:

Return-Path: <ccononclarice@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.16.65]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 08:46:13 +0100 (BST)
From: Cononclarice Cononclarice <ccononclarice@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Dearest, please read carefully why I need your honest relationship

Originating IP: 41.82.16.65
City: Dakar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drdipcononwebster@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:56 am

Zorpia:

I am Dr. Conon origin Haitian, am sorry for this embarrassment to your domain, just that I'm searching for honest person in a stability Country where I can develop my new life and I wish is the will of God so we can start from here but for better presentation contact me direct to my email - (drdipcononwebster @outlook.com)

Screen name: conon / cononconon
27, Clifton, New Jersey, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Australia.

Stolen picture used:

concon.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drdipcononwebster@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Skype ID;
live:drdipcononwebster

Hello my dearest. Thanks for your respond but before we continue, I will like honest presentation to avoid internet frauds and I pray will of God so we can start from here.
I'm Dr. C. Webster DIP, I attached my current photo with age 32 yrs women Height 5.3ft Weight 68kg Origin Haitian, married here in London but incidental I'm widow passed six months I left alone with two girls Divine 6 yrs and Amanda 3 yrs since the death of my husband Mr. Ben Kennedy DIP, his wicked family was against me.

Because they told my husband not to marry black color in their family it against their culture, but my husband refused their culture law and we did our marriage successfully without their support so since after his death they want me to surrender all his documents because their primitive culture don't partake any portion with female as my two kids are girls.
I'm regretting why i didn't do court wedding but I have suit them to court and the case is pending in High court of Justice on 27 May 2016.

So my dearest, if this proposition offends your moral values do accept my apology is because I want to do immediate transaction with the deposit amount my late husband left for this kids and I am in position of the deposit documents with amount of ¨ $6.000.000,00. under the International Development Institute for this kids. This deposit was made when he was Logistic officer diplomatic missions of the European Union in Africa.and he told me that his family don't know about this deposit.

I have discussed with the bank manager and he agreed to help and I wanted to travel out but based in our case we are stopped to travel out until the case is over so this is why I need honest partner whom I will present to the deposited bank to permit you cashing the amount to your saves so after our judgment I will come face t o face and we will start the arrangement of the Institute development for the benefit of this kids under your control.
My dearest, I need your full identification then I will send the bank contact with the deposit information to permit you contact the bank and direct them how you want the transfer to your account before our court date.
I will stop from here until I read about your identification.

Best Regards.
From Your Lovely Dr C. Webster Dip
Phone +447031958141 or +447031962214
12-14 Langley Avenue KT66QL Surbiton Surrey
London U. K.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <drdipcononwebster@outlook.com>
Received: from DB4PR07MB283.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.242.231.25]) by
Mon, 7 Mar 2016
Subject: my dearest, please read this letter careful

Added Photo:

Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447031958141
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031962214
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bicisnbnpbankinstructor@instructor.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:37 am

Hello my dearest, I tried your phone it was quite but I will try again because am happy to hear from you with your Introduction and if I am asking for your full Identification is to have more confident but I know God directed my search to you for sake of this kids and I need nothing but your honest, I also promise you will never regret this relationship when we meet face to face.

I wanted to visit you face to face for our physical arrangement before the transaction but I was disappointed from the Supreme Curt UK, instructed no International visit until our case is over.

My purpose of visiting you is our face to face dialogue to avoid my victim into fake person but I have faith in God that you will not disappoint this relationship for sake of this kids, because I contacted the bank they said regarding the bank agreement with my husband that there must be International Partner to stand cashing the money for the kids International Institute development.
And I want the amount of ($6M) to be save before our judgement date for the arrangement of our arrival after the judgment to avoid the wickedness of this family.
I have wrote a letter to the bank informed that you will contact them as the kids International Development Partner presented by me with United Kingdom resident ID and my late husband Diplomatic pass port and the attached deposited certificate under his name.
I want you to contact them immediate letter to before they forget my letter concerning you.

Here I attached all the disposal for you to use and send the letter to the bicis bank and I pray God they will accept you to start pulling the ($6M).
If they accept, you ask them ($30.000) first through western union so you will use it and open dollars account (joint) then you send the account number for them to transfer the total amount into the new dollars account.

Please my dearest, do follow every thing fast so you be in position of the total amount before our judgment date and I will direct you things to buy like house in security city where we will live when we arrive and your own part of percentage and you save the remaining until our arrival.
Tel - +221 33 839.013.90 Or +221 774958513

Attention To - BICIS (International Bank for Trade and Industry of bank finance Development solutions

Sir/madam
I am Mr...............................................................
From.....................................................................
am writing to your bank on behalf of my partner Dr. Conon Webster Dip
She directed me to contact your bank with her late husband Deposited Certificate with passport UNDIP/ENG/288641GH
Mr. Ben Kennedy Dip
Account number /0581380660001
Deposited File No/ ILP/HW47509/08

Please I request urgent to know the arrangement of this transfer of $6 million, to my account for her kids international development because her widow situation now is not comfortable with her two kids. Divine and Amanda.

Thanks
Please am waiting to hear from whom this letter is concern
From her International Development Partner Mr..............................................................
Tel........................................................

20160729023454-1678f39c-me.png

20160729023458-82cf3e2c-me.png

20160729023501-a0188351-sm.png

Phone Numbers:
+2213383901390
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221774958513
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:56 am

BICIS BNP Agence principale Siège social - Read through your ATTACHMENT !!!
Thanks for working with BICIS BNP BANK
Date: 05 AUGUST 2016.

Info from attachment:
BICIS  BNP Agence principale: Siège social
2, avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor - BP 392 - Dakar (Sénégal)
Communication INTERCOM
Tél.: +221774958513
Fax : 33.823.36.07 BICIS  BNP Agence principale: Siège social
Sites web : ww w.bicis.sn
ww w.bicisnet.net
E-mail :  bicisnbnpbankinstructor@instructor.net
Code SWIFT : BICISNDXXXX

Le  05 AUGUST 2016
 Letter from the Bicisénégal ww w.bnparibasgroup Secretary
M. JEAN JACQUES SANTINI.

SUBJECT : BICIS BNP MONEY TRANSFER
Guichet unique. File Code : 68953

Att. To .

Simple English Version Page 1- 2
Sir, references to your transmission dated on Friday, July 29, 2016 at 12:39 AM, regarding the late Ben Kennedy Dip. deposited fund whom her spouse next of kin Mrs Conon Webster Dip. has presented her Authorization under your name to start the immediate transfer of this fund to your access.
Note: through the Authorization letter we have considered and confirmed your demand after going through with our ww w.newtwork.com verification under the late Ben Kennedy Dip. fund documents and after the legal verification, our BICIS Bnp Paribas bank., have confirmed you as the International development partner and permitting you to stand in transferring Or cashing this mention amount of (Six Millions American Dollars $6.000,000,oo) to any of your access.                                                                         
Sir, To permit Your Immediate Transfer with this amount we urge you to send this Requirements As Follows:
1. Your International Passport Or your official Identity card
2. Your official telephone numbers
3. Your official resident full address
4. Your mini photo
5. ($900 Nine hundred American Dollars) to the BICIS bank lawyer for changing Late documents to your name and procurement of your Affidavit claim of fund to permit your official cashing Or transfer this amount of (Six Millions American Dollars $6.000,000,oo) to any of your Access examples to your bank account, Internet Banking, Western Union, Money Gram,  Telephone Banking, Master, Visa, Atm card or by written check payment in Cash with any bnp paribas correspondent bank all over the world ww w.world.com

NOTE: After sending the Above requirement, we will hand it to our BICIS lawyer and under 24hrs he will perform the changes and procurement and all the fund document will send to you for your immediate cashing Or transferring to any of your Access and there is no charges or fees during your transferring because the depositor has paid all the charges during the depositing 100% FREE TRANSACTION.

Thanks for working with Banque internationale pour le commerce et l’industrie du Sénégal, we promise to give you better services without any hitch.

For more information.
Contact +221774958513
Demand Post line 112
BICIS General Manager
M.D. PIERRE BEREGOVOY.

05 AUGUST 2016.

NOTE @ BICIS BNP PARIBAS admin network, please forward this letter to the owner and don't publish to avoid inter hackers, scammer and frauds.  
COPYRIGHT © BNP GROUP INC. 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
ww w.bnparibas International plc which trades as www.bnparibas in the UK, is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England with no. 01088249. Registered Office: BNP group Centre, Canada Square, London E14 5LB. VAT No. GB 429 6256 29. BNP Financial Europe plc which trades as Citi Cards in the UK owned by BNP group Inc., New York, USA..
 BNP.com, is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England with no. 01375237. Registered office: BNP group Centre, Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB. Ultimately.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:08 am

BICIS BNP Agence principale Siège social
2, avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor - BP 392 - Dakar (Sénégal)
Tél.: +221774958513 Fax : 33.823.36.07
Sites web :w ww.bicisnet.net
E-mail : bicisnbnpbankinstructor@instructor.net
Code SWIFT : BICISNDXXXX

Letter from the Bicisénégal ww w.bnparibasgroup Secretary
M. JEAN JACQUES SANTINI
Date 06 August 2016

Attention
Sir, we are in position of your DATA INFO, and confirmed it official but still requesting for your official Identity or Passport for the legal act changes and procurements of the fund documents under your name.

We hereby alerting you that this fund was legal deposited confidential with registered Securities code 3D Secure. Le 3D in Act 193 into ww w.bicisnet.net in which no power can deduct or cash out any amount from this deposited fund until the Late Dip J. Kennedy fund documents change to your name by our BICIS Lawyer and process your Affidavit claim of fund to permit you start legal cashing or transferring with this amount of $6m from our BICIS Bank to any of your access example - Transfer total amount to your international bank $ account Or cashing per day $50.000 through Western Union,Money Gram, online Banking, Or per day $100.000 telecharge into Visa Card, Master Card, Atm card or by written check payment in Cash with any bnp paribas correspondent bank all over the world ww w.world.com

NOTE- in accordance with your partner Mrs DIP C. Webster our BICIS Bank have endorsed the Late fund documents files under your name-hand all over to our BICIS Bank Lawyer.
We urge you to contact out BICIS Bank Lawyer, then he will direct you how to send the $900 for his chamber procurements of changing the Late fund document to your name and the procurement of your Affidavit claim of fund and after his chamber procurements he will summit all the documents to us then we will contact you for your immediate cashing or transferring with our BICIS bank to any of your Access.

Contact to BICIS Bank lawyer
KAMARA MURTALA MOHAMED.
Address BP. 1254 Dakar - SENEGAL.
Tel: +221776476976
Email - maitremalickadiop@yahoo.fr

Résultat de recherche d'images pour Résultat de recherche d'images pour
COPYRIGHT © BNP GROUP INC. taking this opportunity to thank you for choosing BICIS BNP PARIBAS BANK to provide your finest banking servicing ww w.bicisnet.net we are proud to satisfied clientele and look forward to many years of working together and happy to assist you in any questions about our bank contact us 24/24
inquiry +221 774958513. bbicisnbnpbankinstructor@instructor.net Once again, thank you for your cooperation.

+221776476976
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maitremalickadiop@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:00 am

Law Offices of Malick A. Diop, Immigration Attorney
ww w.lawofficesofmalickadiop.com
Malika A. DIOP
Diof Rue 79 LLP
BP. 1254 Dakar Sénégal
Mail: maitremalickadiop@yahoo.fr
Tel: +221776476976

Practice Area: Business, Anti Criminal, Immigration, Commercial, International.

Bonjour

Je suis Avocat Kamara Murtala Mohamed, the ESQ Law office of Malik A. Diop. Immigration Attorney, I'm presenting to you official with my scanning passport.

Dear Beneficiary,

I was directed by your Bicis bank to contact you in respect of your act procurements of your affidavit claim of fund and late fund documents changes. Sir, we are applying to you with our chamber guidelines and advise on how the claims can be processed.

On the Bank's requirements, we believe you submit this items en suit
The number one item which is your identity the bank has proof at our disposal with your address and your phone number.

The 2nd item (your half photo) view attachment.

The 3rd item $300 for the court procurements of the soft copy, the original late fund documentation must changed official to your name.

The 4th item $450 Legality endorsement of your affidavit claim of claims/attestation.

The 5th item $150 Chamber fees for our legal practitioner on your behalf because lawyers are the only people that has the constitutional right to stand on someone’s behalf in getting such documents.

This above items deponent do hereby declare and verify that the contents of paras 1 to 4 foregoing are true to my knowledge and contents of paragraph 5 are submission to ESQ chamber Chief controller of experts, nothing material has been concealed and no part of it is false.

This message was verified at Law Offices Malick Immigration Attorney on this day of 08/08/2016
Deponent are sponsored by the government and non-governmental organizations (NGOs)

NB/ based on the item 3 - 5 been procurements total amount $900.
We are directing you to send it through western union or money gram ETC.
Under ESQ name
KAMARA MURTALA MOHAMED
Passport No E0118075
Address BP 1254 Dakar SENEGAL

Waiting for your comprehensive feedback with above article 2 - 5

Merci, l'assurance et honnête vertu de nos accords juridiques de cette chambre ci-dessus vous servir avec le respect.

Merci
BP : 1254 Diouf
79 Rue LLP Dakar
ww w.lawofficesofmalickadiop.com

No website at the above address.

Header:
Return-Path: <maitremalickadiop@yahoo.fr>
Received: from jws11191.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016
Reply-To: "Malicka A. DIOP" <maitremalickadiop@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: ESQ

20160811005628-207c9d40-me.png

Hello my Love, Since I wanted to send this letter to you but we are engaged with a patient after their fatal accident but we thank God for their life after our fast aids.
I am happy for your fast arrangement with the bank because I received letter from the bank concerning your letter to their office, and I have answered them now with the fund document they requested from me and a letter showing I authorized you to start cashing the sum, so I have send all to them now and I thank God as they have accepted you to start pulling the money.

My love, please contact them now and send to them the demands they requested from you and direct them how you want to cash the amount to your country or after sending their requests then you tell them to send you first $50.000 through Western Union so you use it and open dollars account and tell them to transfer the amount into the dollars account.
Please with trust I have hand this relationship to your control and I believe you will not disappoint me.
If you be in position of the total amount, I will tell you things to buy like our resident house in a security city and how to arrange our arrival before our Judgment date.

My regards to your family
Here I attached my office photo
From Yours lovely.
Dr. Conon Webster
Tel - +447031958141.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.