Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bianca_oromo@yahoo.com.ph

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

bianca_oromo@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:22 am

Received: from [41.82.99.217]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:38:45 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: bianca_oromo@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: please read understand with love and trust to help me ok

header trimmed. FF.

Hello Dear
I am happy to read from you once again. I hope you received my pictures.In this Refugee camp we can only go out on permission of the camp master Reverend mike kupa and its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own.. I hope by Gods grace i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together. I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country. The only person i have now is (Reverend Mike Kupa) who is in charge of the camp welfare. I stay in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels and you can reach me on the telephone through this number(+221774530954) If you call just tell Rev.mike kupa.that you want to speak with bianca dremand ( the girl that came from southern Somalia recently), he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I think the little I have known about you gives me confidence now to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me to come out of this place.

I have my late father's bank account papers here with me which i will send to you later if you are ready and capable to help me as a trustee to claim the money because the bank has given me a condition to release the money to me as the legal next of kin. When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money with some gold in a bank here and he used my name as the next of kin. Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

The amount is $9.7(nine Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. and i will live to invest the money in a good business over there in your country,

I will give you all the necessary information about the money and i will introduce you directly to the bank manager tomorrow for discussion because the manager is waiting for me now to present my trustee so that they release this money for me.
However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a Man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking; I am expecting your response and call today, and please in your next mail try to send me your pictures OK.
i have to go now because our Rev. Father wants to make use of his computer, hope to hear from you as soon as Possibly,
thanks
yours bianca.

TheDane
Super survivor

Return to Refugee scams.