Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: mercy_sambo@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 am

Received: from [41.82.158.85]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 05:32:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: =?utf-8?B?SEVSRSBJUyBNWSBQSE9UTywgSSBXSVNIIFRPIEtOT1cgWU9VIE1PUkXigI8=?=

Hello dear
I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Mercy Sambo, I am 24years of age, single and never married, i am from Darfur Sudan in northern Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Sudan.

My late father Dr Abakar sambo was chairman managing director ( AKSAMBO INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in DARFUR a city in SUDAN my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture, I will be hoping to hear from you and please send me one of your picture.
Yours lovely one, Miss Mercy Sambo
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:02 am

Same email adress is used on wedatefree:

hello.
I AM Larisa IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND
FAITH INEACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT AND AFTER
READING YOUR PROFILE I TOOK INTEREST IN YOU SO REPLY TO ME WITH THE SEND TO ME WITH EMAIL(larisa_geogil 105@yahoo.com) AND I SEND YOU MY PIC ON ME OK

Profile elments:

LARISA774 - no picture
25 y/o female from berlin, Germany
other
Description:
hello. I AM LARISA IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH INEACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE OF WHAT THE

Ideal match description:
hello. I AM LARISA IN SEARCH OF A MAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF LOVE AS TRUST AND FAITH INEACH OTHER RATHER THAN ONE WHO SEES LOVE OF WHAT THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT

Tracking report:
To larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com
Sent On 9-Jun-12 at 11:23:59 AM (GMT +1:00)
1st Open 9-Jun-12 at 11:40:32 AM (GMT +1:00)
Opened 9-Jun-12 at 11:40:32 AM (GMT +1:00) - 16 min 33 sec after sending
Opened on 41.82.89.82
Language fr,fr-fr;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.11) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11

Originating IP: 41.82.89.82
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

Other online profile:

On Facebook, Larisa Geogil
Worked at Şamil Basayev
Studied at jonh f kennedy - Class of 2011 · Richmond, California and at Hillerman Middle school, Class of 2011 · Albuquerque, New Mexico
Has joined Facebook at 2 November 2011, 10 friends.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm

mercy_sambo@yahoo.com

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine.. as for me, loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are not allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission .Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is (Rev.Johnson Matthew) who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number and email address is as follows(+221778406466)email(matjohnson4god@yahoo.com) if you call tell him that you want to speak with miss Mercy Sambo from Dar fur Sudan ,he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late Father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.800,000.(Six Million Eight Hundred thousand US Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to plan my future.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.
Honey i want to have your full information's such as;
your full name..........................
address...............................
phone number.....................
As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently due to where i was born.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Received today same letter posted at 29 May by HH above.

Received: from [41.82.118.130]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:03:29 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HI DEAR

Originating IP: 41.82.118.130
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mercy Leostevens <mercyleostevens_22@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:58 pm

On net log,

Hello
nice meeting you,
Am miss mercy
please write me
Here (mercyleostevens_22@yahoo.com)
thanks
mercy

mercyleostevens8119
mercyleostevens8119
online female - 23 years, Alabama Hill, United States
85 visitors since 11 June 2012.

Email:

My One And Only'
It is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-heated and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well,you never know) share our loneliness. I really like to enjoyed your nice letter, write me with great passion for what you believe and search for. it seems that in my country there is a lack of that same passion.
It's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Mercy Leo Stevens from Sudan in Northern Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, 23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr, Benjack Leo Stevens was the managing director of Stevens industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Gaafar Nimeiry) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way
to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing and my hobbies are football and movies
presently

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.5m(six million five hundred thousand dollars) in one of the leading bank with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as:

Your telephone number............
Your full names..................
Your Occupation..................
Your age and your Address........

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but i will like you to call me at the Rev fathers phone number, it is the Reverend Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak to me. and he will send for me at the female hostel room 104. This is the Rev fathers phone number,( +221 77 337 0332)his name is Rev Justine Barry. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred. try to check attached massage is my picture,

Yours Sincerely mercy

Leo Stevens.

3 pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.214.11.159]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE WITH LOVE AND TRUS

Originating IP: 41.214.11.159
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 am

mercy_sambo@yahoo.com

Hello My Lovely Sweetheart,
How are you today and how is your new week going on with you together with your health which is the most important thing in the life of every body, my beloved i hope and believe that everything is moving very well with you over there in your country.am happy replying back to you i really love your word and i promise to be sincere with you but i pray one day i will be with you there in your country so that i will be happy forever thank God for someone like you.for the questions you ask me in our camp we don,t have id we have hostel apartment here in senegal for the documents i have them but i don,t have money to scan it to you call me for further information tell the reverend you want to speak with mercy he will send for me thanks
yours in love

mercy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:14 am

mercy_sambo@yahoo.com

How do you do today, business and your daily activities, i hope that you are well sounded in good health? if so may thanks be to God almighty. My dear i am so much glad to meet your mail today, i so much appreciated the words you wrote to me, it shows that you are a very sincere and trustworthy someone, Now i am ready to have you as my partner and trustee, so i am giving you the contact information's of the bank now,i will like you to contact the bank on my behalf immediately you get this mail and tell them that you are my partner and my trustee, and you want to know the procedure on how to transfer this money to your account, but the most important of all is secret of this. you must have to assure me that you will keep every thing to your self because i don't want to be hurt by any body. i am the only survived person in my family, so i will like you to keep every thing about this transaction to your self , i am giving you all this information's
base on love and trust i have in you and please do call me because i will appreciate to hear your voice ok, Note my reason of running to Senegal after my parents death is to see how i can get my belong since the money is deposit here and i have no body here that is why i ran to refuges camp to see what i can do and i don't need to do it with Senegal people because the will kill me and take advantage of my fund
Here is the contact information's of the bank below .

NAME OF THE BANK....CBAO BANK SENEGAL

Email addresses(cbaosengal@accountant.com)

(HASSANNDAYODIOUFCBAO@dr.com)

The name of the Chief Operation/transfer Officer
DR.HASSAN NDAYO DIOUF
phone number Tel..+221778091654

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.8 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Abakar sambo
................................next of kins Mercy Sambo
And account number is...CJ745000001546/CSN91/B.

Dear inform me as soon as you get a reply from the bank and forward there answer to me, Please take good care of your self and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you,
With best love and kiss
Yours baby
mercy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:05 am

mercy_sambo@yahoo.com

hello dear
i have the documents but i cant send it to you because the you sounded you will hurt me after the transaction forget thanks for all
mercy

:lmao:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: Mercy Leostevens <mercyleostevens_22@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 am

New phone number: +221778463094
Email:

Good News

I hope you are reading this email in good health. Please forgive me for staying long before writing you, It is not actually my fault,

I want to let you know that i received assistance from a British businessman based in
Paraguay. He was able to assist me in the transaction which i earlier started with you. Right now, i live with him in Paraguay.

I did not forget the efforts you made to help me. i know that you
tried your best to assist me, though things did not work for
both of us. Because of the efforts you made toward assisting me and
the great love and concern you showed me during the period we were
communicating with each other, i was moved to issue you a check of
$35.000.00 ( Tree Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ). I did this because, God has answered and blessed me greatly.

Well, you should contact Reverend Jude Williams which is the new reverend in the refuge in Dakar,Senegal, so that he can send the check to you. You have to contact him through his email or you call him

Contact E-Mail: [ revjude.williams@yahoo.com ]
Contact Telephone: +221 77 846 3094

You should introduce yourself very clearly to him. I have already given him your details and explained to him how you tried to help me when i was in the camp. You should inform me once you receive the check.

Yours friend Mercy

Header:

Received: from [41.82.181.102]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 03:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS FOR YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.181.102
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maryjane amarri <maryjane-lady@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:55 pm

On net log,

my dearest

my name is maryjane i am very happy to write you after viewing your profile here today which really interest me to have communication with you, If you will have the desire with me, we can get to know each other and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email (maryjane-lady@hotmail.com) for easiest communication,and for me to sent to you my photo.i will be waiting to hear from you. have a blessed day

from maryjane,
maryjane-lady@hotmail.com

Profle elements:

pp_daddy
female - 26 years, New York City, United States
104 visitors since 20 July 2012.
Both stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.