Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

maryjane amarri <maryjane-lady@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Email:

GREETINGS

Sweetheart,how are you doing?i hope you are doing great? over there in your country? i am more than happy to write you mail today,you gave me your emailaddress (in inshallah.com) for me to tell you more about my self?please forgive me for my late reply?
I'm Maryjane, 25years, from Sudan.I have never been married, neither do i have any child.I am the only child of Late Dr Ibrahim K. Amarri, but now my parents are dead and my uncle's want to take away my heritage from me because my dad willed everything he had both landed properties and all his wealth to me as his only child,so now they said i am a female that i have no right over my fathers properties and they wanted to kill me to collect it from me, so i ran to the Orphanage in Dakar Senegal for safety that's where i am now.

I am a disciplined person with a large heart, adventurous,loving,kind, caring,very understanding, funny, playful and most of all interesting, I fully accept myself and others, i have a positive outlook about life,i do not believe in the beauty of the face or physical appearance.

I'm looking for a happy life,a partner for life, no matter the age or the distance, I'm looking for a long term relationship.
I want to know,if you are a honest person looking for a long term relationship or a life partner,i am faithful,loving and very understanding, sweet and sincere,liberal minded. I like open-minded decent man. I am a very honest and loyal person. I am also a good friend. Relationships are very important to me. My friends would describe me as fun, easy going, and down to earth.

I love to laugh, to keep things as simple as possible, I like to enjoy the simple things of life such as good food, good conversation, a walk. i am looking for some one that is caring and loving for a long term and a committed relationship,and am happy i found you,i believe we can make it if we try.I will be happy starting a relationship with you and start a new life with you,i have no one else in this world but with you i know that by the help of God almighty everything will be alright.Attached here are my pictures hope you'll like them.
Have a nice day.
Hope to read from you soon.
Your partner,
Maryjane

Same pictures...

Header:

Received: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:48:44 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.83.16.206]
Subject: MY LOVE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE‏‏

Originating IP: 41.83.16.206
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

you gave me your emailaddress (in inshallah.com)
:lmao:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

noraleostevens225@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 am

On net log,

Hello Dear, How are you doing, It is my pleasure to write you this mail after going through your profile, i am just registering new in this site, could you please write to my private email here ( noraleostevens225@yahoo.com ) hope to read from you soon, and I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Nora.

noraleostevens225@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

nora_leostevens_19
female - 23 years, Northern England, United Kingdom
142 visitors since 2 August 2012.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nora Leo Stevens <noraleostevens225@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 am

Email:

My Dear,
I am more than happy for your reply to my mail. How is your day today? i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Nora Leo Stevens, i am 23 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refuge due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need help from a man who will encourage me with good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr.Benjack Leo Stevens, who was CEO of ( E T I C P L C ), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy to send message to you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kind and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
I remain yours Faithfully,
Nora Leo Stevens..

Both pictures sended by email are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.141.1]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 01:54:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM NORA

Originating IP: 41.82.141.1
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

angela-amarri@hotmail.com web7773334444@att.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:03 pm

* 67.1.23.112 Century Link n/a Anonymous Proxy

Received: from [67.1.23.112] by web181705.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 06:21:41 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: angela-amarri@hotmail.com
Subject: my dearest

my dearest

my name is Angela i am very happy to write you after viewing your profile here on the internet today which really interest me to have communication with you, If you will have the desire with me, we can get to know each other and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication,and for me to sent to you my photo.i will be waiting to hear from you. have a blessed day

from Angela,
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: angela-amarri@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:26 pm

On naij.com,
angela amarri
25 years Niger

The picture used on the nigerian site with the email adress angela-amarri@hotmail.com is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aminawanga@ymail.com kadegemariam@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:27 pm

* 213.140.115.173 Vimpelcom n/a Russian Federation

Received: from 213.140.115.173
(SquirrelMail authenticated user aminawanga8@pismo.bg)
by www.pismo.bg with HTTP;
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:57:15 +0200 (EET)
Message-ID: <60834.213.140.115.173.1353657435.squirrel@www.pismo.bg>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:57:15 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Hello Dear Nice to meet you
Reply-To: aminawanga@ymail.com

Compliments to you my dear. Am Amina , A Girl am looking for a nice
friend I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact
you.Am looking for a honest fearing and truthful friend for friendship,
A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings
together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age
can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge
that connected far distance to be close to each other, hope to hear from
you at my email.
[aminawanga@ymail.com]
Amina
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: aminawanga@ymail.com kadegemariam@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:41 pm

First E-mail:
GREETINGS
Sweetheart,how are you doing?I'm more than happy to i read your mail today,
my name is Amina, 26years old, from Sudan.I have never been married, neither do i have any child.I am the only child of Late Dr WAZIRI WANGA, but now my parents are dead and my uncle's want to take away my heritage from me because my dad willed everything he had both landed properties and all his wealth to me as his only child,so now they said i am a female that i have no right over my fathers properties and they wanted to kill me to collect it from me, so i ran to the Orphanage in Dakar Senegal for safety that's where i am now.

I am a disciplined person with a large heart, adventurous,loving,kind, caring,very understanding, funny, playful and most of all interesting, I fully accept myself and others, i have a positive outlook about life,i do not believe in the beauty of the face or physical appearance.

I'm looking for a happy life,a partner for life, no matter the age or the distance, I'm looking for a long term relationship.
I want to know,if you are a honest person looking for a long term relationship or a life partner,i am faithful,loving and very understanding, sweet and sincere,liberal minded. I like open-minded decent man. I am a very honest and loyal person. I am also a good friend. Relationships are very important to me. My friends would describe me as fun, easy going, and down to earth.

I love to laugh, to keep things as simple as possible, I like to enjoy the simple things of life such as good food, good conversation, a walk. i am looking for some one that is caring and loving for a long term and a committed relationship,and am happy i found you,i believe we can make it if we try.I will be happy starting a relationship with you and start a new life with you,i have no one else in this world but with you i know that by the help of God almighty everything will be alright.Attached here are my pictures hope you'll like them.
Have a nice day.
Hope to read from you soon.
Your partner,
Amina Wanga

Since It's a Y-mail I needed to get the IP from another source:
This is to inform your that your email to aminawanga@ymail.com is opened.
Subject Hello...
Sent On Nov ?? 2012, 15:07
Opened On Nov ?? 2012, 16:24
IP Address 41.82.79.137
Location Senegal
Distance 7467.18 km from you

Pics I received:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aminawanga@ymail.com kadegemariam@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 pm

My Reverend and request for Info:
My darling ,
I am very happy reading your mail, How are you doing ? hope fine. Am fine here, though things is not very easy here,It's just like one staying in the prison but i thank god for his mercies upon my life,

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the problem, the only person i have now is ( Reverend Emmanuel George ) who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) The pastors e-mail address is (revemmanuelgeorge11@yahoo.com),he is very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the woman's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men the other for women.

This is my Tel number (+221762834819) you can call me directly at any time and talke to me fill free,

Please listen to this,(it's a secret,even my friends don't know about it),i have my late father's FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank, which he used my name as the next of king, the amount in question is $3.8(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here but the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me,but he does not know that i have the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and MY LATE FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it till when i will be there with you .

Please, you are required to send below information to me so that i can forward it to the bank and give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact the bank directly for them to recognize you when you are acting on my behalf as my foreign partner/trustee. as they have inform me that i should forward to them the Full information or details of the person whom i nominated as trustee so that they will know the possibility of transferring the money into his valid account.

(1) Your Full Name............
(2) Nationality:.................
(3) Phone Mobile:..........
(4) Occupation..............
(5) Age and Marital Status .............

My favorite language is English because it is my country's general language. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear you soonest
Your partner,
Anina Wanga.

Phone Number from above:
+221762834819
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chubywelson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Same picture (the one with the white shirt) is used on Zorpia by one recent member, Mami, with the email adress chubywelson@yahoo.com.

The scammer using this stolen picture is active with two different locations online:

On MySpace,
Michel chinwendu
Male, 29, Nigeria
Active since 26 Sep 2007.

On net log,

Hello,

If a little music can make you dance. a little hug can make you feel better i hope my little hi can make you smile.really i admire to know you.better. also wish you a happy midweek,before i go further am Michael by name,I was just browsing through when i saw your lovely profile and i saw something special so, i decided to stop by and say hi.i will like you to write me with my email address.(chubywelson@yahoo.com) because i have something very important to tell you.
Lots of Love
Michael. (chubywelson@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

chubywelson
male - 26 years, senegal, Senegal
Active since 9 May 2009.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kristylovebemba@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 am

kristylovebemba@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.82.77.223] by web113411.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Dec 2012 10:01:57 PST

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.77.223<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Sunday, 2 December 2012, 18:01

Hello my Dear,
How are you today?
I appreciate your reply to honor my request,I hope you are in perfect peace and health with your family, my heart is filed with gladness that you honor my request because relationship do not care for age, color, distance or tribe if we like each other, rather, we shall make impossible to become possible to meet together no matter the distance or tribe.i want to share things in common with you,compare our past life, present and future experiences to exercise joy and happiness all the days of our life.

Meanwhile,my name is Miss kristy Bemba Saolona,a citizen of Congo Republic but i am living presently in Dakar Senegal, i am a girl of 23years old, never been married and no kids,i am fair in complexion ,great sense of humor,loving,caring,humble, faithful,trustworthy, slow to anger,compassionate, I am glad to communicate with you today because i have been searching for a nice man,kind, caring, some one i can trust in my life, who will take care of me,a man i will ensure my life into his hand, a man who i can express my greatest and sweetest love and share things in common with him as long as i live. and my heart is telling me that you are the man who God have sent to my life .

I promise to be a nice girl to you as long as we continue in this communication and i strongly believe that God have a purpose for our relationship in future.i want you to tell me about you, your social life,your country, your occupation,do you like my photo?, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with my contact number.
Thank you for your understanding, Waiting for your soonest reply.
Yours kristy

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.