Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larisa_geogil105@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: aminawanga@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Barrister Time from Amina Wanga:
Bar (Dr) Ibrahim Usman
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Favour Oil Law Firm & Associés
1140 Rue Amadou Assane Ndoye
E Mousse Diop BP 12443 Dakar Senegal
Land Line Tel: 00221-77 672 66 77
Mobile phone: +221-77 672 66 77
Email : (barristeribrahimusman@lawyer.com

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

Attention My Client:.
In respect of the mail we received today in our noble law firm on how to prepare an Affidavit of Support and Power of Attorney in your name for you to stand UN behalf of your partner (Miss Amina Wanga) to transfer some money from the (Royal Bank Of Scotland) to your Account. Our noble law firm wishes to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this services we will want you to forward your personal information to our law firm immediately.
1) Name;
2) Address;
3) Telephone;
4) Fax;
5) E-mail;
6)Date Of Birth;
7) Country;
8) Profession;
9) Sex;
10) Martial Status;
All this information listed above will appear on on the Power Of Attorney and the Affidavit Of Oath). so that i will go to the federal high court here in Senegal, to ascertain the cost of the authentication of the Power Of Attorney and the Affidavit Of Oath before it becomes valid for the transfer of the money into your account. After which our law firm will contact you back with the required costs before accepting to render the required legal services.
Our priority is to render the best and efficient service to our clients. Thanks for your decision to work with our law form in this transaction,

Regards
Bar (Dr) Ibrahim Usman.
Favour Oil Law Firm & Associés

Header:
Received: from 41.82.84.118 by rms-us017 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX307361354529833653190"
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 05:17:13 -0500
From: "BARRISTER USMAN" <barristeribrahimusman@lawyer.com>
Message-ID: <20121203101713.307360@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Send Your Personal Information.

Barristers Phone:
+221776726677
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aminatawanga@suomi24.fi

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:26 am

aminatawanga@suomi24.fi

Received: from (24.27.34.96) by posti.suomi24.fi; Tue, 5 Feb 2013 01:54:56 +0100
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 24.27.34.96<br>Originating ISP: Road Runner<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Amina Wanga <aminatawanga@suomi24.fi>
to:

date:
Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM
subject:
Halo Dear Nice To Meet You.

Halo Dear Nice To Meet You.
Am Amina , a nice and good looking lady with a good heart and peaceful mind am
looking for a nice friend I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told
me to contact you.Am looking for a honest fearing and truthful friend for
friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their
feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or
age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge
that connected far distance to be close to each other, hope to hear from you
at my email.
Amina.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: maryjane-lady@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:38 am

Email:

Dearest, Please don't fill the shock, because I am informing you with Happiness that the transfer has been done successful this last week by my Next Partner, Mr. xxx from Netherlands. So we are in position of the total amount and we did our successful party yesterday because tomorrow I will be traveling with Mr. xxx to Netherlands

But I explained to Mr. xxx, about you as the first person I searched no matter God did not permit us to join the relationship. But we have moved some Amount to compensate those that cared about me since I am here suffering and I did not forget to included your name on the lists.
Note I've dropped your own part check of Sixty Thousand Dollars ($60.000.00) to the Rev Sis. Rose because since she is the one I took as my mother since I was here and she contributed to my welfare and her advise helped me till the arrival of Mr. Nicolai.

So my dearest do contact Rev. Sister Rose direct with her email ( roosamu@gmail.com ) and direct her how she will send your own part check of Fifty Thousand Dollars ($60.000.00) to your position and I have forward this instruction to her about you.

Please Let me know immediately you cash this check, and after you cash the check try to arrange your traveling documents so when I round up with my projects I will invite you face to face in Netherlands so we can know our self.

Immediately I be in Netherlands, I will send my contacts to you no matter I will be busy with my new project but I will always say hi to you until your visit to me.

Best Regards and my special greetings to your people

From Your dearest
Maryjane

Header:

Received: from SNT139-W21 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s34.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 00:08:59 -0800
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aminawanga@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Amina Wanga got back to me this week with the "I made it out of the camp and have a check for you" scam.

Emmanuel George <revemmanuelgeorge11@yahoo.com> Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:39 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
May the peace of our Lord be upon you my son.
However, I have negotiated with the courier companies on how the shipment could be handled. I obtained each of the company's prices of their delivery and you can see the courier service as their demands are as follows this is safe delivery without delay with custom or security officers be reassure it will come to address you gave to me. For you to pick it up and they said that i must pay the charges here before delivering the bank draft/Cheque.

Mailing............................180Dollars
Vat/Stamp Duty............... 150 Dollars
TOTAL................................330 Dollars

So go Ahead, and send the fees immediately through western union money transfer, to enable me get the fee paid to them for an immediate send you the Bank Draft/Cheque .

Below are the information's you will use to send the charges, As soon as payment is done for their courier company service, make sure you provide me with the following details, Sender's Names, Sender's Country and Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN) or Reference Number (RFN) as it’s appear on the western union. Further more, make sure you also provide us with a scan copy of your driver's license or passport for proper identification when delivering your package to you at your door step.
Courier Delivery Terms & Policy: They do not operate Cash on Delivery, their Service rendered on Payment before Delivery (P.B.D). Your package has been insured with Senegalese Insurance Company, which makes it difficult to deduct any fees out from your package. Thanks for your understanding and we are meant to serve you better in this issue, i await your favorable response soonest.
Yours Sincerely,

Receiving Name.....Rev. Emmanuel George.
Country.. Senegal.
City... Dakar
Question... For who
Tex Answer........ Rev
Tell.........+221772971021

Thanks.

Rev Emmanuel George.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.84.247] by web121901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Mar 2013 03:39:46 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TWF5IHRoZSBwZWFjZSBvZiBvdXIgTG9yZCBiZSB1cG9uIHlvdSBteSBzb24uDQpIb3dldmVyLAogSSBoYXZlIApuZWdvdGlhdGVkIHdpdGggdGhlIGNvdXJpZXIgY29tcGFuaWVzIG9uIGhvdyB0aGUgc2hpcG1lbnQgY291bGQgYmUgCmhhbmRsZWQuIEkgb2J0YWluZWQgZWFjaCBvZiB0aGUgY29tcGFueSdzIHByaWNlcyBvZiB0aGVpciBkZWxpdmVyeSBhbmQgCnlvdSBjYW4gc2VlIHRoZSBjb3VyaWVywqAgc2VydmljZSBhcyB0aGVpciBkZW1hbmRzIGFyZSBhcyBmb2xsb3dzIHRoaXMgaXMKIHNhZmUgZGVsaXYBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.137.519
Message-ID: <1362998386.37805.YahooMailClassic@web121901.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 03:39:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM REV. EMMANUEL GEORGE, GOD BLESS YOU.

Phone:
+221772971021
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favourharry45@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:32 pm

favourharry45@hotmail.com
Hello dear friend,
nice to see your wonderful profile here. Do you care to be my friend? If yes, please write me directly via mail id ..( favourharry45@hotmail.com ) so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself, and please do not write me back here on the site. I am waiting for your mail at ( favourharry45@hotmail.com ). Thanks for your understanding.
Your new friend
Favour.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mercywilliams50@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Dear ,
My name is Mercy, i have a warm and friendly feelings as i saw your profile today ,so i decided to leave a massage for you. if it Touches you to be a friend you can write back in my email address mercywilliams50@yahoo.com so that i can send to you more my pictures and tell you more about me. i believe we can start from here to know each other better. Hoping to read your reply to my e-mail address above.
Regards,Miss,Mercy
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

sandrajerry199@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:30 pm

sandrajerry said on 18/06/13 1:44 PM
Hello, Am sandra gerba i was attracted by your profile and i will like us to be real friends. If u are interests you respond so that i can send you my pictures and more of my details.about me thanks,( sandrajerry199@yahoo.com ) if u are shur that u love me then prove it by contercting me direct to my email
Wayne

giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk giftdesmond237@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Return-Path: <giftdesmond237@gmail.com>
Sender: giftdesmond237@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 14:30:06 +0000
Subject: hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello,
I am Miss gift, I have go through your profile, Well according to your profile,on this site www.benwalz.com I think I've taken an interest in it. We can get to know each other better through this way, my email is (giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk)WRITE DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ID I have something important to tell you.i hope to hear from you. Thanks yours ,
gift
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk giftdesmond237@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:01 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Gift Desmond<giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 9:59 AM
My DEAREST ONE
firstly I am very sorry for my late response to Your Email,I thank you for your reaction to mine email; En line with the message, which I have sent to you.How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Gift Desmond i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in-spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here
in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Paul Divine,who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221774965893) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.My Dearest,please I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it accept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand Us-dollars)so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my picture.I will send you more in my next mail.Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Miss Gift

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.11.204] by web133102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:59:23 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgREVBUkVTVCBPTkUNCmZpcnN0bHkgSSBhbSB2ZXJ5IHNvcnJ5IGZvciBteSBsYXRlIHJlc3BvbnNlIHRvIFlvdXIgRW1haWwsSSB0aGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVhY3Rpb24gdG8gbWluZSBlbWFpbDsgRW4gbGluZSB3aXRoIHRoZSBtZXNzYWdlLCB3aGljaCBJIGhhdmUgc2VudCB0byB5b3UuSG93IHdhcyB5b3VyIG5pZ2h0IG92ZXIgdGhlcmUgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5LGkgYmVsaWV2ZSB5b3UgaGFkIGEgbmljZSBuaWdodCBhbmQgdGhhdCB0aGUgYXRtb3NwaGVyZSBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/635 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1403272763.80316.YahooMailBasic@web133102.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:59:23 +0100
Subject: MY PIC AND ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Gift Desmond<giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk> Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 6:18 AM
Thanks alot for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please try to call me by 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you, (+221774965893)or this one (+221761281958)I will be waiting for your call,I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you,
Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man.Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call.Notice:I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email address
(Rbsmoneytransfer_London@mail.com)
(Rbs_moneytransferscortland@aol.com‏ )
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Mr Stephen Hester,
Office Telephone number +447968899232
Fax Number ................ +447031839953

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. Please once you have contacted the bank try to inform me ,
Hoping to Hear from you Immediately you contacted the bank,
thanks and God bless you

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.11.16] by web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:18:03 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,VGhhbmtzIGFsb3QgZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVzcG9uc2UsIEkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gdG91Y2ggJiBzZWUgeW91IGZhY2UgdG8gZmFjZSxwbGVhc2UgdHJ5IHRvIGNhbGwgbWUgYnkgMTQ6MDAgR01UIHdpdGggdGhlIHJldmVyZW5kIHBob25lIG51bWJlciB3aGljaCBJIGdhdmUgdG8geW91LCAgKCsyMjE3NzQ5NjU4OTMpb3IgdGhpcyBvbmUgKCsyMjE3NjEyODE5NTgpSSB3aWxsIGJlIHdhaXRpbmcgZm9yIHlvdXIgY2FsbCxJIHdhbnQgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSB0aGF0IGJlZm9yZSBpIGNvbnRhY3RlZCB5b3UBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1403345883.77165.YahooMailBasic@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:18:03 +0100
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS INFORMATION

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Gift Desmond<giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 2:32 AM
My Lovely DarlingIn loveRed lipsRed roseRed heart
Thank's for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritace to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man, Darling Listen,i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Revrend no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead)So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart,please Darling never you disappoint me,(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us as i earlier told you i have with me here my late father statement of account which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us and the death certificate,which i will also give to him,so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,i have informed the Revrend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalaise Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the tranfer
of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT OVERTHERE IN MY DREAM COUNTRY.

His Contact Informations Are As Follows,
BARRISTER STEVE AGAWA CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
senior advocate
Barrister STEVE AGAWA
100 ave de medina, Dakar Senegal .
Office Telephone Number is
(+221-774371321)
Email Address, barrsteveagawalawfirm@gmail.com
Email Address, steveagawalawfirm@yahoo.com

Darling,i will like you to contact Barrister Steve Agawa for the preparation of this power of attorney and affidavit of support,Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfered and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents to meat you overthere in my dream contry.please try to contact the lawyer immediately with phone and E-mail address,
thanks and God bless you,
I shall be waiting to Hear your discussion with the lawyer soon,
Yours In Love 4Ever

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.11.133] by web133106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:32:39 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgTG92ZWx5IERhcmxpbmdJbiBsb3ZlUmVkIGxpcHNSZWQgcm9zZVJlZCBoZWFydA0KVGhhbmsncyBmb3IgeW91ciB1bmRlcnN0YW5kaW5nIGFuZCBhYmlsaXR5IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgdHJhbnNmZXIgbXkgaW5oZXJpdGFjZSB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uIHBlbmRpbmcgbXkgYXJyaXZhbCB0byBtZWV0IHdpdGggeW91LGl0IHNob3dzIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBkZXBlbmRhYmxlIGFuZCB0cnVzdHdvcnRoeSBtYW4sIERhcmxpbmcgTGlzdGVuLGkgaGF2ZSBuZXZlciB0b2xkIGFueWJvZHkgYWJvdXQgdGhpcyBtb25leSABMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1403591559.2318.YahooMailBasic@web133106.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:32:39 +0100
Subject: MY DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221761281958
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221774965893
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +447031847596
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
Redirected VOIP telephone number.

+441315498888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447968899232
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447031839953
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221774371321
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftdesmond116@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:40 pm

Gift Escaped the Camp:
HELLO DEAR

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from mexico I am currently in the mexico for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father PaulDivine and his email address is as follows (revpauldivine188@yahoo.co.uk). and his number is (+221-77-4965893)

I told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much.So feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

And please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Yours friend
Miss gift

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.47.40] by web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 06 Dec 2014 06:10:04 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/881 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1417846204.40821.YahooMailBasic@web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 06:10:04 +0000
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.