Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Aisha Gaddafi - aisha1973gaddafi@ibibo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Received: from [41.138.108.51] by web132102.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:34:04 BST
X-RocketYMMF: scandy_20052006
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344537244.85450.YahooMailClassic@web132102.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 19:34:04 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: aisha1973gaddafi@ibibo.com
Subject: Hello! Please i need your urgent respond.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

I don’t know how to explain this to you because I don’t know you inperson, Well; I am Miss. Aisha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya; I am currently residing in one of the African Countries,unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by NATO who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

As I am talking to you the Dutch government has froze up to $143 million thatbelonged to my late father and announce that it was used for the world Healthorganization for buying medicine for the Libyan population, which is totallylie, I don’t blame them, it was the cause of my late father, I told him toleave the sit and have peace of mind but he resist, Now no body have rest in my family,

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner whowill be able to take absolute Control and of part of the vast cash($23,000,000) available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country. I have agreed to use only 60% of the funds for a possible investment in your country,with your support you are entitled to take 40% from the fund together with any expenditure during the transfer.

If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others sokeep this transaction for yourself only until you receive the funds in yourbank account, There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next ofkin, So I need your personal information’s, as follows and as soon as I received it I will give you the contact of the financial institution immediately.

1. Your Name and Country
2. Your Identification ID card (Any one)
3. Your private phone number
4. Your private email address

Best Regard,
Miss. Aisha Gaddafi.
TheDane
Super survivor

Return to Refugee scams.