Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

obeheabiba@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

obeheabiba@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 21, 2014 5:07 pm

On AR:

My new friend I have pleased to contact you after viewing your profile am interested in having communication with you as a true friend, please write back with my email address [obeheabiba@hotmail.com], I am waiting to hear from you soon. yours new friend obehe

Profile elements:

obehe
please you can writer me at obeheabiba@hotmail.com
I am honest and sincerely person with good sense of honor,

Looking For
caring and and loving
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession still studing
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

On datememateme:

First Name: obehe
Last Name: abiba
I am honest and sincerely person with good sense of honor,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: obeheabiba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
obehe abiba <obeheabiba@hotmail.com> Wed, May 28, 2014 at 5:41 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
How are you doing today?

Hope you are doing great and together with your lovely family, work i know my good God is keeping you well there in your country. My dearest one what i want to know about you in life you have almost tell me but i will like to know if you are a Christian or Muslim? My dear before i wrote you this i have the felling and trust that you will not disappoint me, my dearest loosing my beloved parents and some relatives. I am always in fasting and prayers asking God to give me a man who is understating, caring , trusted and also a man who i will take in replacement of my late parents. I have never thought of being in this type of condition before, i was born and brought up in a wealthy family,i have been eating with golden spoon although no condition is permanent but i believe that since you have come into my life very soon it will be okay. I know that things are really hard but one thing i know is that i will never disappoint you in any way or lie to you, Please my dear listen to my crying and help me, My dear i am an innocent young girl suffering here as a result of the death of my parents.

This is a top secret i duty certificate of my late father deposit and death certificate when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution that used my name as next of kin, the amount involved is ($4.9 million dollars.)Four million Nine hundred thousand dollars.

I want you to help me to transfer this money to your account to a better life and help me invest this money in your country after this transfer into your account, you will help me prepare my travel documents and tickets plane to come to meet you because I lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents when i was coming to this place with the help of UN who help us. please don't think that i am too fast to tell you this as i told you that i have fasting and prayers above this before i wrote this to you,

I have prepared the letter which I have to send to the bank as soon as he received your information
Your full name -------------------
Your email address ---------------------
Your phone number ------------/fax ---------
Your Occupation ------------
Your Age -------
Your nationality -----------------

I'll send the letter to the bank, Next to this I will send you the contact information, allowing you to communicate with my bank, who will advise on the best way this transfer can be done in your account. I send you my photo for you to tell me how i look like.Here in the house were Orphanage I'm now in the shelter of the woman.You can call me with the Rev Godwill.Jonathan office number, he will called me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call (+221 781 533 548 ) is the office number just tell the person who you are and who you want to speak with Miss Obehe.abiba from Liberia in West Africa, May i beg to stop here while hopping to hear from you with good news.
Yours Miss Obehe.abiba

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W13 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Wed, 28 May 2014 02:41:04 -0700
X-TMN: [weiTiO98LZTjBzUlJedGUm65kDOaeHzC]
X-Originating-Email: [obeheabiba@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W133E42DE491EBCE26CBBDDC3250@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: obeheabiba@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e9ab4172-6bf3-450f-b948-7460bc9f8ded_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
obehe abiba <obeheabiba@hotmail.com> Thu, May 29, 2014 at 7:15 AM
My sweetheart,
thanks a lot for your caring i will also like to touch and see you face to face, please call me with the reverend father's phone number i will be waiting for your call due to it's the cry of my heart to hear your lovely voice.

Darling i want to inform you that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Dearest i am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me needless of looking for another man. Please i have not tell anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information, my love is for you and you alone.

Note: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the law of this country. You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be manage by you in any business of your choice.

Therefore i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4.9million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account over there or in your country's bank account. The contact information of the bank are as follows;

Islamic Bank of Britain plc
OFFICE, 36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK.
TEL ; +447968966927
FAX ; 00447968899232
The name of the transfer officer is Sir.Gerry Deegan

Email: (islamicbankbritain@Safe-mail.net)

Email: (bankbritainislamic@gmail.com)

Account Number: LD0340092153018KSQAH

Contact them now on how to transfer the $4.9 (four Million nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly i am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before this camp is just like a prison and i pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling papers to meet you over there. Awaiting to hear from you soonest concerning the bank response.
Yours forever in love
Obehe.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W84 ([157.55.2.8]) by DUB004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Thu, 29 May 2014 04:15:32 -0700
X-TMN: [WNhbqq/2X7Yb4w7Xs8ziW5z9uvzpYyrg]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W84799FA999685BEEDB6278C3240@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_56418144-0793-4aa3-83b5-209deff9e989_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
obehe abiba <obeheabiba@hotmail.com> Sat, May 31, 2014 at 12:58 AM
My Dear Love,

How is your day today hope all is well with you my love i am very happy for you today i am so happy, i pray let the work of God been done in our life. I think our love was really meant to be. Thank you for being you, and for helping me to understand some of the good things to be found in life. Honey about the lawyer you have to contact the Senegal lawyer for the document that is what the bank need that the document most come from Senegal. contact the lawyer,

please try to contact the lawyer today for the document,

Honey contact the lawyer today.
BARRISTER MICHAEL BRIZOUA-BI
B & B Legal Afrique International Legal Counsel.
Practice Areas: Corporate Law; Foreign Direct Investment; Trade; Project Finance
Office:Dakar, Senegal, Tel: 00221-78-6337-660Contact Email..(barristermichelbrizoualawfirs@gmail.com)
( Barrister Michael Brizoua-Bi (Esq )

I miss you so much today, I was blue. I watched the time, and kept thinking of you. Our time together is special, there's nothing else that compares. I miss you so much daily,to you, my love I share. I hope we will be together sooner, so I can hold you in my arms. you are my lucky charm. I just want to show you how much I love you. My love you are what i need in life you are what God have sent to me i pray to God every day and night for our sooner meet.thanks you honey. I am waiting to hear from you.

OBehe

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W78 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Fri, 30 May 2014 21:58:13 -0700
X-TMN: [N4c1+GDK1gHep77MgkBsH60AqtR5ekrb]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W788FA1C591C71539B49C75C3260@phx.gbl>
boundary="_01a72491-cee5-495e-ab03-d89e78e0cbb3_"

ADDED PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781533548
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447968966927
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+447980819621

FAX: +447968899232

+221786337660
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: obeheabiba@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Another refugee escaped the Camp:
Dear ,
It is my pleasure to write you,Am Mrs Obehe Abiba, the young lady who pleads and asked you to help her out for a transfer of money from the Islamic Bank of Britain. in assisting me to get my late father fund transfer into your account.I thank God and i wish to let you know am still alive and in good health, Also tell you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the good co operation and trust of my new partner from Paraguay into his account here in Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with the help of my new partner\ Husband ( Prof. Sandro S.Carlos).

I am very sorry that it didn't work out for both of us.please do understand, that i have to survived, because of your absent then,and i get sick with typhoid fever due to the suffering in the camp,during the visit of the UN to the camp, i was introduce to him by the reverend and he help me transfer my money from the Islamic bank of Britain into his account then took me with him to Paraguay where we get married.

As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated.You have to contact Reverend in charge of the camp. Rev. Godwill Jonathan ,direct with his address and contacts ( reverendfatherjonathangodwil@gmail.com ) he came back to Senegal last week from Paraguay because he traveled with us, also get in touch with him through his office phone number ( ++221 781 533 548 ). He will send you the total of $350,000.00 Cheque which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev. Godwill Jonathan and instruct him for sending and to receive your cheque at your direct location.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the cheque from the reverend father so that we can share the joy after all that we want through together. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, do not forget to extend my greetings to your family, i really missed you all, i hope i could come to your country and be with you and your family but i found it's never the will of God, so feel free to contact and get in touch with Rev. immediately for him to send and deliver the cheque to you without any delay.Thanks once again Dearest.
Take care and bye for now.
Miss obehe

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W56 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 06:52:08 -0700
X-TMN: [qA+Jn6VR1pmYJjCb9R3xpkHFqeZw/F8Z]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W56981B67D93AB4A2CCE543C3AC0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_28c28d43-4350-4645-8500-03067a305301_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverendfatherjonathangodwil@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:11 am

Christ The Savior Mission,44 Bricks Street, City Medina,Medina Dakar Senegal.
Peace be unto you.

Greetings to you in the name of the father,the son and the holy ghost,Amen

This is to let you know that i have waited for you to get back to me for the bank draft which your ex partner left for you but i couldn't hear from you again,after much thought,i decided to deposit the draft with Apex Courier Delivery Company here in Dakar Senegal for safety before i traveled out of the country for a course i am undergoing and it will last for three months,so i wont be around for the period of this three months

In this regard,i will advise you to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you before the expiration date.

For your information, i have paid for the delivery charges for your bank draft but they will only demand the sum of ($100.00) One Hundred dollars for security and demurrage fees which you will send to the courier & security company to deliver your draft direct to your postal address in your country.

Again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay more than $100.00,i would have paid for you but the security department warns that i should not pay for security reasons,they really need to hear from you and demands that the payment comes direct from your destination to avoid some unwarranted mistakes.

Therefore you need to contact the courier & security company immediately and pay for the charges which will not exceed the sum of $100.00

Below are the contact information of the delivery company:

Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail: apexdeliveryservicesn@gmail.com

Registration Number: wwdsc/xxx/100/2016
Reference Number:apex/wwdsc/0000453
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your postal address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and let me repeat again,try to write them through their email as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $100 for their immediate action.
You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photographs (pictures) being sent to a friend overseas.
They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.
This is to avoid them tampering with the package,do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

May God bless you so abundantly,

Rev Jonathan Godwil

The Earth is the Lord's,
and the fullness thereof;

Header:
Return-Path: <reverendfatherjonathangodwil@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x243.google.com (mail-io0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::243])
From: reverendfather jonathangodwill <reverendfatherjonathangodwil@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016
Subject: GOOD NEWS REGARDS TO YOUR BANK DRAFT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

apexdeliveryservicesn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:30 am

Apex Logistic Delivery Company, Dakar, Senegal
Address Cheikh Anta Diop Dakar Senegal.

Greetings to you,
In respect to the message which we have received from you through our official email address,i hereby let you know that your parcel is here with us and we will be ever ready to deliver it to you if only you can fulfill the payment of the demurrage and the security so far,the fees that is required from you is the total sum of $100,this is the demurrage and the security fees that keeps accumulating on daily basis.

You have to send the money $100 with the information below.

Here is the information

Name.......................John Simon
Address...................Cheikh Anta Diop Dakar
Country...............Senegal
State....................Dakar

You are to transfer the money through MONEY GRAM Or WESTERN UNION

Please endeavor to send to me all the payment information after the transfer of the money through any of these offices.
Once the fees are being paid,we will deliver your parcel to your destination within 48 hours

Best regards
Mr. Hassan Mustapha (CEO)
APEX DELIVERY COMPANY

Header:
Return-Path: <apexdeliveryservicesn@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x242.google.com (mail-oi0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::242])
From: Apex Logistics Company Senegal <apexdeliveryservicesn@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016
Subject: APEX DELIVERY COMPANY DAKAR SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:32 pm

Go to any nearest bank when you get there tell them that you want to send money through western Union or Money and they will direct you.

Send it with this information bellow

Name.......................John Simon
Address...................Cheikh Anta Diop Dakar
Country...............Senegal
State....................Dakar

We shall be waiting,

Best regards
APEX DELIVERY COMPANY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:22 am

In response to your last mail received, we want you to know that the more you delay the more demurrage that your package accumulates here in our custody on daily basis, therefore the demurage fee that your package has accumulated for this past few days is now $150 and we want you to know that it will accumulate more if you delay the more,
Send the money through WESTERN UION OR MONEY GRAM, with the information that we gave to you

Therefore, you are advice to act fast to avoid paying for more demurage and for us to deliver your package to you.
We shall be waiting.

Best regards
APEX DELIVERY COMPANY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristermichelbrizoualawfirs@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:32 pm

Dear client,
It has been a long time, how are you, your partner then told me that she gave you $350.000 for a long time and you abandoned it there in Senegal. The reverend father in charge then has been transferred to another country.
The cheque has been rolled into visa card so contact the bank ( ubagroupsenegal@tuta.io ) to send you the $350.000 visa card
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.