Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rihana0636@msn.com - rihanawarlord@ymail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rihana0636@msn.com - rihanawarlord@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 08, 2012 2:58 am

Hello From Rihana,
rihana0636@msn.com
Reply-To: rihanawarlord@ymail.com

Happy Moment There,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that I sourced you through the Internet in search of a trusted person like you who can assist me.

I am Rihana Warlord 24 years old female from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the Daughter of Late Chief Sergeant, Warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly . My late father was an Ivory Coast's best-known militiary leaders . He died on the Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the FRCI," Republican Forces of Ivory Coast.

You can read more about my father in the link below to know that I am genuine and truthful but need someone to be trusted like you

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... -coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the Mission in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 9.7 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf and that is the reason why I am contacting you as my trustee representative. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me along with my picture.

Yours sincerely
Rihana Warlord .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rihana0636@msn.com - refugee scammer

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 09, 2012 2:21 pm

My Dear,

Thanks so much for your effort in writing me back immediately. I am glad that you certainly showed me some great concern. However, I want to assure you that I am a lady that lives by my words and I am certain that you would soon be so contented to have known me.

About the Rev.Pastor Victor/Camp Authority
I am glad now that I saw your email. Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.pastor Victor (Christ for all Churches), I told the Rev.Pastor Victor about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office, Please you can call me with the office telephone number of the Rev Pastor (+226-751-756-28) and ask of Mis Rihana Ibrahim that stays in the female hostel.

More About Myself/ Late Father/Mother
You will know more about me by the time we are able to meet finally and you would understand that I have acquired excellent education, civilization and from a good family background and would not dirty my family name with any business that would not bring success and glory to myself, you and my family at large.

My mother died during a child birth, I have been alone with my father and my evil step mother. With the help of United Nation I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of kin. It was only me that is alive now in my family, I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Victor Aroma who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

After the transaction
After transfer of this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, in order to further my studies .You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over, to enable me continue my education. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total amount of $9.7 Million Dollars for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment, please understand my condition and do not abandon me without help. Therefore my condition here is very bad, to eat is very hard for me but with God all things will be good just a day.

in-dept explanation on this transaction and more trust
I found it very necessary even before your demand to give you in-dept explanation on this transaction and to give you details and breakdown of the modality which we have to follow to achieve this highly beneficial success, I have the contact of the bank and i have Already informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. therefore once you assure me that you will give this transaction maximum co-operation by sending the below information for more trust and understanding between bot of us:

Full Name…………………………………..
Age…………………………………
Occupation…………………………………
Country……………………………………….
Address……………………………………..
Mobile and Telephone Number…………………………..

I will give you the contact of the bank with the death certificate of my Late Father and the Statement of the account to enable you contact the bank directly and open communication with the bank for onward transfer of the said fund into your bank account for onward investment.

In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 30% of the total sum while the remaining 70% is for me and i will be investing part of my share in your country under your care and management as I will like to continue my education over there in your country. I will appreciate to stay here till the fund is transfer into your desire bank account and I will immediately come over to your country for the sharing of the fund as agreed and for onward investment of the fund in your country under your care and management.

Finally, the attached are some of my picture, upon the receipt of your mail with full assurance that you will co-operate with me in receiving this fund I will give you the full contact of the bank and I will appreciate to have your picture.
With Love,
Miss Rihana

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.