Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Samar Lucky <luckysamar@ymail.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Samar Lucky <luckysamar@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 pm

On 4pp l:

Good day Sir.

Ma I knew that this message will come to you as a surprise to you and every eye that sees this please Sir; I am Lucky by name.

Please help me I have some money that i want to deposit in your care urgently to be my beneficiary to invest the funds in any profitable business in your country.
My parents were killed by some group of people two year ago I am the only surviving person in my family now.

Now my uncle want to kill me because of my father wealth this why I am looking for who we help me urgently to receive this funds that my father left for me before he was killed. Please help me immediately I will pepper and come over your country.

Please here is email if you are interested in helping me. //luckysamar@ymail.com

Now, I look forward to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Lucky Samar.

Profile elements:

i need a good person to be my friend
I am a:Man
Birthday:14.03.1985
Looking for:Woman, Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am lucky by name i love to have friends.

Email:

Good day Sir.

Thanks for your response.

I am so happy to receive your response on 4pp l .com Sir I won’t you to know that Since My Parents Was Killed I Was Living With My Uncle Because I Have No Place To Go But After Some Time I Realized That My Uncle Was Among Of The People Who Killed My Parents Because Of My Father Wealth For Him To Claim All My Father Wealth In My Country Sierra-Leone. And Not Knowing That My Father Has another Investment in Another Country in the Security Sompany in Ghana.
I Have To Live My Uncle And Run To Refugees’ Camp.

But My Uncle Did Not Know about This Because If I Tell Him He Will Kill Me and Claim and it’ at the End of the Day.

This Is Why I Am Looking for Who Will Be My Beneficiary to Claim This funds out From Security Company in Ghana, and at same time help me to invest the Funds in Any Profitable Business in His Country.
Now i will want you to send me your telephone Number with country code Number so that we can talk to each Other One on One.

Now, I look forward to hear from you soon.
Best regards
Lucky Samar.

Header:

Received: from [197.251.145.13]
Reply-To: Samar Lucky <luckysamar@ymail.com>
Subject: REPLY ME URGENT.

Originating IP: 197.251.145.13
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.