Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:37 pm

On AR:

Hello

how are you today, My name is Miss Alicia I'm single, i will like you to reply me through my private email (aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com) so that i will send my picture and share some secret you.thane waiting to read the you.Yours New friend

Alicia

Profile elements:

alicialove
Teresina/Brazil
Slogan i am loving, caring

i am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will be the only one for me, because person. I hate lie and betray,I'm a very devoted and I'll never

Looking For
a man that is responsible , caring , understanding , honest , with great sense of humour , God fearing in him , ready to marry and have children with me .....no matter the distance i am willing to deslocate to meet with him which he should be responsible of that

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 21, 2014 10:05 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
alicia hi <aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com> Sat, May 10, 2014 at 8:13 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dearest,
I am happy to meet your mail now in my box, dear how is your life over there? i hope you are well sounded in good health if so may thanks be to God Almighty, my Dearest one, i will like to introduce my self under this canopy of contact with my view, which i know that God will help us i am Miss Alicia Altea Muhan, a 24 years old girl from Tripoli Libya, the only daughter to late Hon.Alicia a Muhan, a once minister in Tripoli Libya, who was later killed on 14th May 2012, during the Libyan civil war with my beloved Mother, by his grace i was very lucky to escape the blood shed, i was rescue by United Nations Security Cancel, So dear presently i am hiding under asylum in a refugee camp, as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal West Africa. And ever since i am here in Dakar Senegal, never disclosed it from any body concern my inheritance is only you,
My dearest now i am in Dakar Senegal under refugee because after the death of my father my only brother Mr Alexandre Muhan, was jailed by the allegation of the enemy and he died in the jail, and my uncle started to persecute me about my fathers properties which he later snatched some from me under threatening. now there is nothing i can do than to run for our life which is very important to me, Dearest, now i am in critical condition in the camp here, check out someone to be under refugee in West Africa, to compare with the Country Senegal, where things are very hard every thing is very high and expensive. dear i have nothing to do than decided to get married by this my age while i suppose to be in school by now but nothing i can do because i can not to go for prostitution is over my dead body,

Dear, in fact you are the one i am looking for my life rescue and help to a better leaving, which i believe that you will not disappoint me in life. dear listen very carefully, now the only thing that makes me to feel happy at times is that late my father deposited the sum of US$9.800'000 us dollar in the leading finance house here in west Africa, which i am the only person that is aware of it as the next of kin, and the whole documents and contacts over the deposited fund is with me here, because my father loves me so much that was why he gave me every information about that money when he was alive. Now i have called the finance house the (BANK OF AFRICA) where my late father deposited the fund, and they told me that unless i have to present some body who will represent me as my legal trustee with all the documents that will be required that the are not going to release the money to me. so dear this is why i am looking for whom will go for it i need somebody who have God fearing and trustworthy person who will stand for me as my trustee and make the claim from the bank of Africa as my legal trustee representative,

So dear if you are interested in helping me feel free to reply me, so you can represents me and transfer the fund into your account then it will be for us instead been in the bank because i want immediately after the transfer you will send me some money here to prepare my traveling document and meet you over there to carry on my education carrier, While you will start a very good business there with fund. dear i will like to speak with you on phone, though that we are not allowed to use personal mobile phone here in the camp, but i am giving you the rev telephone (+221-765441715) this is the Rev-father telephone number who is the leader of the refugee camp here in Senegal, were i am seeking asylum and his name is Rev, Charles Anthony, if you call him darling, tell him you want to speak with to miss,Alicia Muhan, (Libyan) he will send for me to come to his office, and answer your call, my dearest attach here is my photo,s

My dearest, also send me your information’s such as your personal picture phone number and etc, for me to know more better about you, so that i will send to you the contact information of the bank where my late father deposited the fund, in the leading bank in Africa, for that you will contact the bank on my behalf, and as my legal appointed trustee thank you and god bless you,

I hope to hear from you soon
Sincerely yours in love
Miss Alicia Altea Muhan,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W93 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s17.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 10 May 2014 05:13:38 -0700
X-TMN: [gDQB4DS+hjrg6ZXLVkAhIZSIbLUm5MI3]
X-Originating-Email: [aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W936A8629C15F45B7B271C3CE4B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_c88f1be4-bdfd-43c9-96f5-d252b663bf05_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
alicia hi <aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com> Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Hello my Dearest ,
How do you feel today, i hoped that you are well sounded in good health, if so may thanks be to god almighty, Dear, am very much happy to meet your mail once again in my box today, i am so much appreciated your kindly reply to my mail, now i really have love and trust in you , now i need your full assistant by helping out of this prison yard called refugee, so that i will join you over there and my late fathers money will be into your account for our future, dear i contacted you by the special grace of god almighty, believing that god will not mislead me, dear i contacted you by my power of god almighty, before i contacted you i went into prayer and fasting asking god almighty to provide to me a helper hand, who will help me with all his honest and sincerely heart, a man who is caring, who will be my future partner and immediately i opened the site you are the first person that comes to my mind, because i know that God. will
not mislead me, secondly i got a good feelings to write you open up to you about my life family story, with love and trust which i found in you, i contacted you with fullness of hope and believe because i believe in god almighty whom made me to contact you for this issue,

Dear, now i will want you to write the finance house called the bank of Africa, were the fund was deposited on my behalf and tell them that you are my trustee, ask them the possible miss for them to transfer the fund of my late father, Hon. John Muhan, from republic of Libya, to your account in your Country, that i Miss Ayesha Altea Muhan, is the one that gave you all authority to stand for me, as my legal trustee to made the claim of the fund from the bank of Africa, and transfer it into your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal,

To assist me so that i leave this sorrowful situation that has be taking my happiness away for a while. any time i think of my status here, it makes me to share tears because i have never expect such condition in my life. my dear bellow is the contact information of the bank where my late father deposited the fund in the bank of Africa i have called the bank manager and tell them about you from the help of the camp leader,dear now as my legal trustee so feel free and contact them on there e mails bellow,

This is the contact information's of the Bank,
Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
E-Mail: islamic.developmentbank@aol.com
E-Mail: islamic.development@outlook.fr
The Name Of Transfer Kenneth Kwami
Hon.Paul Tucker.Deputy Governor,Financial Stability)
Tel : Tel:00221776636031
Fax :Fax:00221776636031
Bank Working Days
Monday - Friday 9:30Hr - 5:30Hr
Saturday 9:45H - 12:00H
Information Of My Father,s Account deposited In The Bank,
Name Of Depositor.........Dr.Altea Muhan, (Libyan)
Next of kin.........Miss Alicia Altea Muhan,
Amount.........9.8 M US Dollars
Account number:..... 27234152527701-3
Swift Code:.....BOAOSNDA

Dear When you contact my bank,please inform them that you are my foreign partner,that you seek for advice on how best the fund of my late father Dr.Altea Muhan,, can be transferred into your account as my legal appointed trustee representative dear thank for for your kind effort to assist me out of this sorrowful condition am passing through here. my god will surely bless you i will disclose all about my late Dad, to you when where together in your home,

Please try and contact with the bank, as i feel communicating with the bank is a major step to complete this transfer, dear i have all the legal proof certificates which my late Dad used for depositing the fund in bank of Africa, as the next of kin over the fund.
Yours sincerely in love
Miss Alicia Altea Muhan,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W17 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 12 May 2014 07:33:29 -0700
X-TMN: [/VnwPClIPMzlRBXUHNKCZ/rqEVutQHbn]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W17D0111E3AEECCAE344B21CE350@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_33826779-858a-4eeb-945f-db18b7cc1934_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
alicia hi <aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com> Wed, May 14, 2014 at 5:42 AM
My Dearest Darling,
how are you am so much happy to to see the reply from the bank now you are really wonderful to me, i so much thank you for all the effort you are making to help me with the transfer, i can not wait any more to meet you face to face as soon as the transfer have being done oh my darling i need you so very much in my life, i put all my trust in you and i want to be with you soon i know you will take very good care of me yes darling i love you i will marriage you. I have seen what the bank needs to transfer the fund into your account on my behalf as my trustee.

I am happy i have with me the copy of my late fathers death Certificate, and the copy of the deposit Certificate which my father used to deposit the money for me, but only the (AUTHORIZATION LETTER POWER OF ATTORNEY) which the bank said that a Senegalese based lawyer will sign on it from the Senegal high court as our witness. I understand now that we will require the service of Senegalese based lawyer whom will be of service to us to get this document from the high court of Senegal. I was given the contact of one of the reputed lawyer here in Senegal by the Rev father who will be of service to us to get the power of attorney from the high court of Senegal according to Rev father he is the advocate who is in charge of handling any refugee case here in Dakar province his name is Barrister Clark Alija.

I spoke with him on phone regarding this now and he has promised to be of service to us in getting the power of attorney from the high court of Senegal but he will need some of your information's to make the proper enquirer about the process. The Advocate need the scan copy of your International passport or driving license, Your resident address and your direct phone number. Please try to contact him and give him your information's to start the process immediately OK because i want this process to be fast because i want to be with you as soon as the transfer have being done so that you can send me money to prepare my passport travel papers and air ticket to meet you, please don't contact any other person,let Barrister Clark Alija to handle this issue of the Power Of Attorney for us because he is the only person that have the right to handle any refugees case here, please don't include any other person OK, this is for our safety ok.
Please try to contact him and give him your information's to start the process immediately OK,

This is the contact address of the lawyer.
Barrister Clark Alija
Cabinet Maître 17, rue Vincens x Abdou Route de Ouakam
Dakar Senegal
Tel;+221-76-522-2574
Email; ClarkAlijalawyer@yahoo.com
Email; ClarkAlijalawyer@aol.com

Please try to contact him now and give to him your information's to start the process now because he will be at the high court for the enquiries i want you to try your possible best to contact him today and let him know how urgent and serious you need him to be of service to us to get the power of attorney for us from the high court of Senegal and please try to fellow the instruction of the lawyer so that we can achieve success in getting the document as soon as possible i have attached the documents i have here with me to you please i want you to keep it very secret ok
Yours Forever Alicia

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W95 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s20.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 14 May 2014 02:42:42 -0700
X-TMN: [W5E1rWz2VPdAHeo/UJsGPRa8J868O4qU]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W95A0D460D1338BF95AAB42CE370@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_dc85281c-5edf-41e4-aeee-4455947e3d93_"

SAME PHOTO AS ABOVE:
PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221765441715
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221776636031
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221765222574
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Alicia got out of the Camp:
alicia hi<aliciaaliciahi@hotmail.com> Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Dearest Friend,
This is Alicia, Who contacted you for transfer of fund to your account as stated Earlier in my proposal .
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund Transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman ..

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my husband . Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and Attempts to assist me in transfer ring Those funds Despite did it failed us some how.
I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed . On your part , I am compensating YOU with the sum of ($ 350,000,00 ) THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern .

Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail Earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay what and since then He Has been monitoring my movement , I signed a Cheque of $ 350,000,00 . Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer .
You are to contact the Reverend who is in-charge of the church the name is ( Reverend Charles Anthony ) so contact him immediately for the collection of this Cheque , It is my desire to Fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity , THEREFORE GET THE COMPENSATION did came from my true heart ..

Contact him through his email address below ..
Name: Reverend Charles Anthony
Email: rev.charlesthony@yahoo.com
Phone : 00221765441715

My dear i june not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact shoulderstand be in between you and the Reverend Charles Anthony Please do let me know immediately you receive it so we can share the joy did after all the sufferings did at time .
Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your Entire family .
Regards,
Mrs Alicia,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W25 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:15:40 -0700
X-TMN: [Yk0qKvxukdsQGyKgGnvciiqXzj3zBnGJ]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W250094B13C5708178DC3A3CE1F0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a3b12bce-6122-4b5f-b24c-87dd3282b900_"

Phone number listed above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

islamic.developmentbank@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Islamic Development Bank. (IDB)

18 Boulevard de la République Dakar Senegal.

E-Mail: islamic.developmentbank@aol.com, Phone: +221 7712 66546

Attention. 8/1/2017
I acknowledge receipt of your mail, with respect, sir, I write this email to let you know that your fund has been loaned to the Western Union headquarters under our bank, all you have to do is to contact Western Union with Bellowing information

To contact the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT

E-mail: westernunionmoney.transfer@asia.com
Phone: +221 7712 66546
Branch Country: Senegal

Send your contact information to the Western union agent when you type them as follows:
YOUR NAME:
YOUR ADDRESS:
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
Yours truly

Phone:
+221771266546
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.