Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tina_kipkaly@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:47 am

On net log,

Hello Greetings to you. My name is Tina, i see your profile and i like it can you contact me back to my private email box (tina_kipkaly@yahoo.co.uk) so that i will tell you more about me also to have my picture i hope to see your email soon It is from me, Tina.

tinasurnamekipkalya
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
The profile picture is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lorita100@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:56 pm

hello
My name is Miss cynthia mandi never married before,i saw your account profile in this site today and
became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email direct to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (cynthiamandi@ymail.com)
I believe we can move from here!i am waiting for your mail to my email address
above cynthia
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
cynthiamandi@ymail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: SONIA FAYE <sonia.faye@hotmail.com>

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Hello Dear,

my Name is Esther i saw your profile today,I will like to know more about you please you can send me your email id for more introduction
Note; distance, age , race or religion is no hindrance to true love or friendship.please i will like you to contact me with my private email( estherjamal20@yahoo.com ) so that we can know each other better. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: lorita100@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello I am miss Nancy' it is my pleasure to write to you this mail after going through your profile on this site (net log) you are very awesome can we be friends if yes please write me back with your e-mail address at (johnsonnancy1@yahoo.com) for further communication, beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, just write to me on my e-mail address so that we will feel free while responding to each other. here is my e-mail (johnsonnancy1@yahoo.com) your new friend Nancy.
Wayne

Re: SONIA FAYE <sonia.faye@hotmail.com>

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Greetings From Brenda Dear how are you today? and how is things moving with you? hope fine and you are in good health.My name is Miss Brenda, I am looking for a very nice person of love, caring, sincere, easy going, matured, and understanding, i came across your profile on net log and decided to be in touch with you,so i will like you to write me via my address which is as follow (dokasbrenda@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my picture for further discussion, because i am really looking forward for a serious friendship with you, Yours New Brenda (dokasbrenda@yahoo.com)
Wayne

stelladonald777@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:54 am

Hello dear,
(stelladonald777@yahoo.com)
Please do not be offended to receive this massage, My Name is Miss Stella Donald; I saw your profile today and become very interest to be your friend And i have an important issue to discuss with you.

Please contact me directly on my private email address (stelladonald777@yahoo.com) that will enable me to explain my self to you and then we will move from there, Please contact me urgently on my email ID.

Yours New
Friend
Miss Stella.
Wayne

rosemathew575@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:26 pm

hello
My name is Miss rose I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and romantic Carley and I went through your profile in these pages (net log.com) and I love it, I think we can click together please i will like you to e Send email through my email adderss Thus: (rosemathew575@ymail.com) I will like you to please use your e-mail address to me directly to my e-box acts while mean distance color or religion has absolutely nothing to do with good friendship ! But I feel something inside me I feel like a small sign of hope that i's not for nothing that i feel That taking down the friendly soul I want you more I'll be very happy, your e-mail to my mail box to mail see get at the same team I'll show you more of my photos and you Also know more about me
Thank you for your understanding,
Miss rose

188251336_9661583_52218115.jpg
Wayne

floxyogwo@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:20 am

hello dear friend,
I hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your contact at (net log.com) which really interest me in having communication with you,
my email is (floxyogwo@hotmail.com)
yours friend,
Floxy.
Wayne

viviankhalifa347@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:16 am

Hello Dear
Nice to meet you. My name is vivian khalifa
I saw your profile today at net log as I was browsing for friends.
So I became interested in making contact with you.
Please, I hope you will not get offended by my message.
I like making new friends and I will like to know you as a friend, please.
I'will be very happy to read from you when you get my message.
For I also tell you more about me and send you my picture for you to see who I am.
I hope we can be good friends, sharing interests and experiences.
Hope to see your answer in my mailbox (viviankhalifa347@yahoo.com) thanks you and have a nice day till i hear from you,
miss vivian
please contact me direct to my email address( viviankhalifa347@yahoo.com)
Wayne

laura_love4u2013@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Hello dear friend,

My name is miss Laura Desmond i saw your profile please kindly contact me here with my private email address(laura_love4u2013@yahoo.co.uk) let me send you my pictures for us to know each other.

laura_love4u2013@yahoo.co.uk

188757799_15169537_52525581.jpg
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.