Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: fatima_zaidi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Another gets out of the camp:
fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi@outlook.com> Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:39 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dearest,

you may have forgotten me but it my sincere wish to inform you that i have not forgotten you and i can never forget you because you was so nice to me and you tried your best to help me in this transfer and bring me to your country which finally fail because i have waited to hear from you for so long, maybe it is not the will of God. With this alone i believe can remember me.
I succeeded in getting a foreign partner from Portugal who helped me in this transfer and now he is planning to invest this money in real estate but everyday of my life i keep on remembering you and it disturbs me so much so i decided to compensate you. Please bear with me.
I wasn't able to reach you on phone or even through email before joining my partner because everything was made in a haste so i signed a cheque of $400.000 (four hundred thousand United States of American Dollars) in your name which i gave to Reverend Evans Daniel to give you whenever you contact him for the cheque.
I know you may feel bad to hear this but please forgive me and understand that it was not my fault and also believe me from your heart that i still love you but the best i can do is to wish you the best married life with any woman God have destined for you.

Contact him through this email or phone:

His name is: Rev. Evans Daniel.

Email: (revevansdaniel@live.com)

TAKE NOTE, I forgot to leave behind with Rev Evans Daniel money for the insurance and delivery of the cheque, so feel free to support him if he demands for insurance fee which am sure will not exceed 300usd.

Send to him your full name and address and inform him that i ask you to contact him for the cheque and he will send it to you.

I pray that you will read this email soonest and contact the Reverend for the cheque and this maybe my last email to you because i was warned by my fiance not correspond with you again since him and i will soon get married.
I wish you good luck and i pray that this money will be profiting to you because i am giving it to you with all my heart.
Your friend,
Fatima

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W7 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s28.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:39:00 -0700
X-TMN: [Xm1IuPHrAgIuayR7e51vjTZx1ecejWSy]
X-Originating-Email: [fatima_zaidi@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W7F0AE70C5C49FB9FCF4E4EA510@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: fatima_zaidi@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_6675ad6a-62f8-4815-b864-d8620eae4dc4_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ameerahasua@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:22 am

amerah
Female / Single
1991 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
love make things happen
About Me
i am very humble girl looking for a good man who will take good care of me without no matter the face of things in life . and i promise to love my man with all my heart
Looking For
faithful man
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 152
Weight(kg) 62
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation No occupation / Stay at home
Profession education
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests men and women
Activities out door
Books magasine
Movies action adventures
Music hip pop
TV Shows news
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hello Dear , how are you today? i hope you are in good health.

i will like you to be my friend.however here is my email (ameerahasua@hotmail.com) for our easy communication ok so that i will

tell you more about myself and my pictures too.

i am expecting your mail today.

thanks, yours Ameerah.
Attachments
amerah.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lovelyn bacon lovelyn.bacon@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:09 am

lovelyn bacon <lovelyn.bacon@yahoo.in> Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 5:50 AM
--------------------------------------------
Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Lovelyn Bacon i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Ivory Coast in West Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Philip Bacon was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Ivory Coast in West Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev- Patric Devine ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel. number is ( +221- 77-43-69793 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Lovelyn) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( $6.7 Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my picture. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one
Miss Lovelyn.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.156.251] by web193006.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:50:44 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,LS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0NCkRlYXJlc3Qgb25lLA0KZmlyc3RseSBpIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciByZXNwb25zZSB0byBteSBlbWFpbC4gSG93IGlzIGV2ZXJ5dGhpbmcgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSwgaSBiZWxpZXZlIHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSBpbiBnb29kIGhlYWx0aCBhbmQgdGhhdCB0aGUgYXRtb3NwaGVyZSBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSBpcyB2ZXJ5IG5pY2UgdG9kYXk_IE1pbmUgaXMgYSBiaXQgd2FybSBvdmVyIGhlcmUgaW4gRGFrYXIgU2UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/529 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <1398073844.70384.YahooMailBasic@web193006.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:50:44 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: DEAR THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME

CONTACT MY BANKER:
lovelyn bacon <lovelyn.bacon@yahoo.in> Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:41 AM
My Dearest.
Thank you very much for your response, I also like to come face to face, please try to call today before 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave you, I'll be waiting for your call want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you're the kind of person I have wanted to help me out.

Note: Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and I would like you to please keep secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I hope dear that's why I'm giving all this information.
My dear is for you and only you alone, you can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, I'll be waiting for your call.Notice importantly, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this fund and all he said to me is to find a foreign partner in my name due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You have 18% of the total money helping me and the rest of the money will be managed by you in any business of your choice . Therefore, I would like to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them you are my foreign partner and want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father that I am the next family to your account in your country.The contact

bank information are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email: (RBSTRANSFERFUNDOFFICE@yahoo.co.uk)
The official name of the transfer is Mr Stephen Hester.
Phone+ 447045706684 Fax 447 017 029 533

Contact them now on how to transfer the $ 6.7 (six million seven hundred thousand U.S. dollars) deposited by my late father that I am the nearest relative. Honestly I am happy that God has brought me out of this execrable I'm going and I promise to be kind and also needed in every area of ​​my life including investing this money since I'm too young to handle than .

Like I said before, this is like a prison camp and I always ask to leave here as soon as possible.Please sure to contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Waiting to hear from you soon!.
Thank you so much and God bless you
Miss Lovelyn

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.133.177] by web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:41:57 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdC4NClRoYW5rIHlvdSB2ZXJ5IG11Y2ggZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVzcG9uc2UsIEkgYWxzbyBsaWtlIHRvIGNvbWUgZmFjZSB0byBmYWNlLCBwbGVhc2UgdHJ5IHRvIGNhbGwgdG9kYXkgYmVmb3JlIDE0OjAwIEdNVCB3aXRoIHRoZSByZXZlcmVuZCBwaG9uZSBudW1iZXIgd2hpY2ggSSBnYXZlIHlvdSwgSSdsbCBiZSB3YWl0aW5nIGZvciB5b3VyIGNhbGwgd2FudCB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IHRoYXQgYmVmb3JlIGkgY29udGFjdGVkIHlvdSwgSSBzYXcgeW91ciBwcm9maWxlIHRoYXQgeW91IG1hdGNoZWQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/534 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <1398148917.30684.YahooMailBasic@web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:41:57 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Dearest Please Contact The Bank Immediately With This Information

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
lovelyn bacon <lovelyn.bacon@yahoo.in> Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:29 AM
My Lovely Darling,
How are you doing today? I hope you are fine. Honey its my pleasure and a compliments to write to you at this moment. However, I thank you for all your love and efforts to help me out of my sorrowful pains situation and to help me transfer the fund to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country, may God bless you and your family. Honey before i gave you these information's, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh, i have never loved any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend no one again knows about it since the death of my parents and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the last statement of account which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us and the death
certificate which i will also send to the Bank. I thought it's the only things the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my Late father's money account in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.

His contact information are as follows,

BARRISTER Dennis Coly CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
Senior Advocate
Barrister Dennis Coly
(Principal Partner). (ESQ)
Address..No. 115 Leopold Seldar Senghor Airport Way -Dakar Senegal.).
Office Telephone Number is (+221771954966)
E-mail : (barristerdenniscolylawfirm44@gmail.com)
E-mail : (barrister.denniscolylawfirm@yahoo.com)

Note, the lawyer told me to tell you that when you are contacting him you have to send to him your details information's so that it will appear on the documents, such as fellows.

(1) Your full Names ........................
(2) Your Country ............................ .
(3) Your State and Home Address...........
(4) Your Age.......... And........Agenda
(5) Your Phone Number....................
(6) Your identity card..........
(7) Your occupation.....................

thanks and God bless you, I shall be waiting to Hear your discussion with the lawyer soon.
Yours In Love 4Ever
Miss Lovelyn

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.173.70] by web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:29:39 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgTG92ZWx5IERhcmxpbmcsDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyB0b2RheT8gSSBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZS4gSG9uZXkgaXRzIG15IHBsZWFzdXJlIGFuZCBhIGNvbXBsaW1lbnRzIHRvIHdyaXRlIHRvIHlvdSBhdCB0aGlzIG1vbWVudC4gSG93ZXZlciwgSSB0aGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIGFsbCB5b3VyIGxvdmUgYW5kIGVmZm9ydHMgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBvdXQgb2YgbXkgc29ycm93ZnVsIHBhaW5zIHNpdHVhdGlvbiBhbmQgdG8gaGVscCBtZSB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGUgZnVuZCB0byB5b3VyIHBvc2l0aW9uIHBlbmQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/534 YahooMailWebService/0.8.185.657
Message-ID: <1398320979.72923.YahooMailBasic@web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:29:39 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: My DEAREST ONE PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774369793
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447045706684
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +447017029533
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* FleXtel Ltd

+221771954966
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

priscilla4andrew@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 02, 2014 8:49 pm

prisca john
Female / Single
1990 - Berlin / Germany

Slogan
hi everyone out there
About Me
I'm tall and good looking young girl i like cooking i like going to beach and read am looking for a man who will love me and care for me,
Looking For
an honest man that will love and respect my feelings
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Occupation Student
Profession Student
Seeking For Friendship
Interests cooking and reading
Activities spots
Books nubles
Movies commdy
Music R&B
TV Shows talking show
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello Dear,

I'm Priscilla

I would like to be your friend If you are interested in me too then please send me a message as quickly as possible.

( priscilla4andrew@hotmail.com) Please arrange the address very well

I will be looking forward for your urgent response.

Greetings

Priscilla
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk sweetcherry24cccc@libero.it

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 11, 2014 12:30 am

Cherry got out of the camp and wants to reward me:
Cherry Johnson <cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk> Sat, May 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Hello dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK London.Presently I am in UK London for my new life and education and investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev, father Mathew as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev,Father Mathew and his direct email address is : (rev.livemathccc@yahoo.com) and telephone number +221 776023501Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $400.000 USD which I prepared and kept for you as compensation for all the pass
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Matthew and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow In the moment the joy has come, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Mrs Cherry

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.147.169] by web28701.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 May 2014 16:17:33 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpIZWxsbyBkZWFyLApJIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSBmdW5kIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjb29wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gVUsgTG9uZG9uLlByZXNlbnRseSBJIGFtIGluIFVLIExvbmRvbiBmb3IgbXkgbmV3IGxpZmUgYW5kIGVkdWNhdGlvbiBhbmQgaW52ZXN0bWVudCBwcm9qZWN0cyB3aXRoIG15IG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIHdpdGggdGhlIHRvdGFsIG1vbmV5Lk1lYW53aGlsZSwgSSBkaWRuJ3QgZm9yZ2UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
References: <CAEVhzYXF+WWRxapv5CHBarULZvGY0aJtQ+OBFR9J7rvkNU+CUg@mail.gmail.com> <1388746956.48753.YahooMailNeo@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1399735053.34500.YahooMailNeo@web28701.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 16:17:33 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Cherry Johnson <cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred

PHONE NUMBER:
+221776023501
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ameerahasua@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 14, 2014 2:06 am

More info on Ameerah Asua:
Ameerah Asua <ameerahasua@hotmail.com> Mon, May 5, 2014 at 3:33 AM
My dearest one,
I believe as you read this email you will discover the need to assist me.
I am sure you would hardly expect such mail from me since we are just new friends. I am forced to do this because of my difficult situation and after reading your email, I decided to let you know everything about my life because I believe it is God's Will that makes me to know you after doing some prayers and I am ready to relocate to join you if you can accept me with all your heart.
Rev John Anthony is the pastor of the (Christ The king Church) here in the camp but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-768650653) (+221-768650653) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Before the incident, my father has already told me his plans for me on how he made me to be his next of kin as the only daughter.He later took me to his lawyer and introduce me to the lawyer. lt was thought the lawyer that i got the two documents that i have with me now which is ( Statement of account and death certificate) l manage to made my way to be in Senegal as refugee where i am residing now.Among the documents I received was the deposit Bond Certificate with the sum of $6.5 M ( Six Million Five Hundred Thousand
American dollars) my father had with a bank abroad which has my name as his next of kin.

Due to my father's wishes during the time of deposition, the Bond indicates that his next of kin can only come for the money in the Demise ( Death ) of the depositor when she reaches the prime age of 23years or through an appointed trustee/representative. But I am now saddle with the problem of searching for a reliable and trustworthy person capable of assisting me to claim and safe-keep the fund in his/her custody as the Bank said that they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee status here.so please I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money to me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you and continue my life.

This is one of the reasons why I contacted you after going through your profile and my spirit accepted you.Please tell me if you are ready to help me and I will go on to pass the account information to you. And I want you to send me your full name, contact address with telephone number for easy communication and please do not betray me when you receive the money i believe this transfer will be properly handled by you and you will help me to manage and invest the funds in your country after transfer. I like honest, faithful and hard working. In all I thank the good lord for giving me the opportunity to have someone like you.I hope to hear from you soonest and have a nice day.with much regards,

Yours Ameerah.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W70 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s22.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 5 May 2014 00:33:59 -0700
X-TMN: [BF8lmANdzJgpCoImrmzSsNWIVb7x63qW]
X-Originating-Email: [ameerahasua@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W706C741F47336B9001B6F1BE4C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: ameerahasua@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_bb4a8bf1-ea67-4125-af7a-175386ac4ad9_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Ameerah Asua <ameerahasua@hotmail.com> Wed, May 7, 2014 at 3:43 AM
Hello my dearest one,
I believe that God has direct you to assist me out of the situation please consider all i have been says.My dear, i have inform the bank about you as my foreign partner who will assist me to transfer the money into your account for a wonderful life with you over there in your country my dreams country and they are waiting for your contact! all you have to do now is to send an email to the bank today for confirmation and possible transfer of my late father money into your account. Also, when you contact the bank you ask them how they will transfer the money as you ask me so that they will explain to you.Please make sure you contact the bank today through their contact information: please call me i want to hear your voice,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS DR.STEPHEN HESTER
Email; (royalbankofscotland.grouprbs@accountant.com )
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Charles Asua
Nationality:LIBERIA
Next of kin : Miss Ameerah Asua
Amount deposited:$6.5m
Account Number: AJ745008901546/CB/91/A

Dr. Stephen Hester the foreign transfer officer of the bank, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want to assist me to transfer my late father money into your account and inform me when ever you receive any mail from them as i have informed them to contact you. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. Please call me today. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Ameerah.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W26 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s16.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 7 May 2014 00:43:41 -0700
X-TMN: [pUDYoN/kNTLG8/YTuHaEfvt3+qnaBnmB]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W262EE24D5B297CD753756ABE4E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_be2b3ca7-8d78-4de6-ae70-5930d293cc5b_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Ameerah Asua <ameerahasua@hotmail.com> Fri, May 9, 2014 at 2:49 AM
My love,
Good day my love! How are you doing over there my love, both your health which is the most important thing to me and also your work? l know that everything is going well with you over there. As for me, lam not all that fine because of too much thinking of my situation here on how to come out here to be with you and have a new life with you.

My love from the demands of the bank i have the death certificate and statement of account of my late father with me.The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it must be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer so that i will sign on it.I discussed it with Rev Father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Richard lander.He will help us to prepare the document requested by the bank so that the bank can be able to transfer my late father's money into your account for a wonderful with you over there in your country and i will like you to send an email immediately to the lawyer about preparing a power of attorney on your name so that the bank will transfer my money to your position for a better life.But as you know i have my father's ...

(1) DEATH CERTIFICATE AND
(2) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.

All we need now is the POWER OF ATTORNEY/AFFIDAVIT OF OATH as stated in the email which the bank has written.The lawyer contact are as follows,

BARRISTER. Richard lander
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).(ESQ)
Tel: +221-766-789-621
EMAIL.barristerrichard07@gmail.com

So honey l will be waiting to hearing from you the response from the lawyer. you know that you are the only person that lam thinking of and cant wait to be with you,l have to go now and have a nice and good working day, l miss you so much and l love you baby.
Yours forever,Ameerah

HEADER:
Received: from BAY182-W37 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s12.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 8 May 2014 23:49:05 -0700
X-TMN: [5Ri3VMzFprGKaBoE9OHXzmD3BbEudhr3]
Message-ID: <BAY182-W37184B057C9D578E353573BE480@phx.gbl>
boundary="_aeb08b5c-555a-4ca9-8fdc-824d4fd38b3d_"

PICS I RECEIVED:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768650653

+221766789621
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lovelyn bacon lovelyn.bacon@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:05 pm

Lovelyn Got out of the camp:
lovelyn bacon<lovelyn.bacon@yahoo.in> Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 4:01 AM

Hello
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father patric devine and his email address is as follows ( revpatricdevine22@yahoo.com ). and his number is (+221-776413946)

i told him to send a certified bank check of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss lovelyn.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.134.155] by web193303.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Jun 2014 16:01:57 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpIZWxsbw0KSSBhbSBwbGVhc2VkIHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRob3NlIGZ1bmRzIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjb29wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gUGFyYWd1YXkgSSBhbSBjdXJyZW50bHkgaW4gdGhlICBQYXJhZ3VheSBmb3IgbXkgc3R1ZGllcyBoZXJlIGluIHRoZSBQYXJhZ3VheSAgbWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIHdpbGwgbm90IGZvcmdldCB5b3VyIHBhc3QgZWZmb3J0cyBhbmQgYXR0ZW1wdHMgdG8gYXNzaXN0IG1lIGluIHRyYW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/592 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1401696117.19061.YahooMailBasic@web193303.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 16:01:57 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS

PHONE NUMBER:
+221776413946
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diana2younes@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:09 pm

On DMF:

Hello with love, I am Diana single I viewed your profile and became interested in knowing more about you for important discussion reply via my mail address (diana2younes@yahoo.com) I will send my pics later. Yours Diana

Profile elements:

dianalove
- 23 y/o female
- new york , USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

I am God fearing,openminded looking for serious relationship,that we lead to marriage.i love swimming and reading.i also love litle kids,hoping to have mine soon.i am not for fun and game.because it is awwful when you hurt another..

i am honest caring loving person and serious looking to meet someone real loving and ready for long term dating

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marren_w@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:26 pm

tina
Female / Single
25 - New York / United States

Slogan
I am searching for a man that is responsible
About Me
I am searching for a man that is responsible , caring , understanding , honest , with great sense of honor , God fearing in him , ready to marry and have children with me,no matter the distance i am willing to relocate to meet with him which he should be responsible
Looking For
I am searching for a man that is responsible , caring , understanding , honest , with great sense of honor , God fearing in him , ready to marry and have children with me,no matter the distance i am willing to relocate to meet with him which he should be responsible
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 172
Weight(kg) 64
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating
Interests other
Activities other
Books other
Movies other
Music other
TV Shows other
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

Hello

i like to be your friend if you fell the same with me contact me through this email so that i will send my pic and tell you more about me,

marren_w@yahoo.co.uk
Wayne

marrybol@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:04 pm

marian
Female / Single
25 - Abilene / United States

About Me
I'm a good looking girl seeking for nice a man that man that understand what love is all about, If you are the real one kindly reach me directly on marrybol@hotmail.com thanks.
Looking For
A man that will be my soul mate
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 145
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Interests sports
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hi, I'm Miss Marian, a single girl, Can i be your friend? I'm kind, nice and social, Nice to meet you, please contact me directly on my email id [ marrybol@hotmail.com ] I have something important to tell you with more of my pictures ok thanks

Miss Marian
Attachments
45944499351aa40058913b0.20144324498754321.jpg
45944499351aa40058913b0.20144324498754321.jpg (17.08 KiB) Viewed 9641 times
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.