Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk sweetcherry24cccc@libero.it

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:36 am

* 41.82.151.50 Clients-adsl Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <sweetcherry24cccc@libero.it>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:58:10 +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: sweetcherry24 <sweetcherry24cccc@libero.it>
Subject: Hi
X-SenderIP: 41.82.151.50

( cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk)

Hi, how are you hope fine. I am cherry, happy new months of December, i saw
your profile just now and i love it. I wish to be friend with you and beside i
have some thing important to tell you, contact me via my private email , at
cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com jjjjtrfd85@msn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:57 pm

My Additions:
jacinta Manyika. <manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com> Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 8:03 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dearest In Christ
Thank you very much for your response to my mail,though, your replied to me was like this same, with regard to my previous mail in which you need more explanations so you can believe my distress,pains and agony. As you may also know that due to my state of health which is in deplorable condition I am pleading to your understanding. As it may interest you to know more, I am Mrs Jacinta Manykiya the wife of late Tapfumaneyi Elliot Manyika,

who was killed by President Mugabe, who was
traveling from Mutare to Gwanda in Matabeleland South, where he
intended to preside over election of Zanu-PF leaders in that province

You can read more about my country in BBC news:

http://denfordmagora.blogspot.com/2008/ ... nyika.html
http://www.zimdaily.com/news/manyika27.6660.html
Indeed,in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate
to western world for a better life I have chosen to contact you after
my prayers and I believe you will not try to fool me, but yes take me as
your own person,

We have a loving female child age 24 in which her picture is attach with me here. After the death of my husband, with my investigation, it come to my light that my beloved husband death was politically motivated along with other top officials, we have been married for many years. When my late husband was alive, he left the sum of $7.5 Million (Seven million five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) in fixed deposit with one of the leading Finance firm in EU
After his death, I went through a hell with the government as I broke the silent of how my husband was killed for security reason, I decided to flee the country for safe exile because of my only daughter, she mean everything to me.

My reason to contact you is based on above and as well the hassles and stress and mentally tortured I went through back home in Zimbabwe I was forced to visit a medical expert here in Senegal which confirmed to me that I have a cancer shells in my heart which create a large vacuum in my heart, as a result of the above mentioned health risk, I was adviced by the doctor to undergo a major heart transplant.

Above all my doctor told me that I would not live in the next few months due to the heart problem if is not well and properly treated. Having known my condition, I decided to embark on searching for a reliable and reputable person, that will take good care of my only child and the money. I will like you take her as your child and been a guidance to her.

Hope you can now see why I am taking this decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.Please I do want you to get back to me if my offer is acceptable and I want it to be done as quickly as possible because of my health as my days are numbered,according my doctor. You can read more about my husband by clicking at the links below and also to keep it confidential for my security reason.

Please do reply me along with your personal details,full name, and contcat address hous or working place, phone number to know you more and to rely upon you with trust.for security reason and my deplorable state of health, kindly help me keep this to your self. Attachment is my picture and my family as i did promised!!
God bless you as He touches you to touch me also
.I look forward to reading from
Mrs Jacinat Tapfumaneyi Elliot Manyika,

Header:
Received: from [196.207.226.199] by web122906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Dec 2013 05:03:03 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpNeSBkZWFyZXN0IEluIENocmlzdCAKVGhhbmsgeW91IHZlcnkgbXVjaCBmb3IgeW91ciByZXNwb25zZSB0byBteSAKbWFpbCx0aG91Z2gsIHlvdXIgcmVwbGllZCB0byBtZSB3YXMgbGlrZSB0aGlzIHNhbWUsIHdpdGjCoCByZWdhcmQgdG8gbXkgCnByZXZpb3VzIG1haWwgaW4gd2hpY2ggeW91IG5lZWQgbW9yZSBleHBsYW5hdGlvbnMgc28geW91IGNhbiBiZWxpZXZlIG15IApkaXN0cmVzcyxwYWlucyBhbmQgYWdvbnkuIEFzIHlvdSBtYXkgYWxzbyBrbm93IHRoYXQgZHVlIHRvIG15IHN0YXRlIG9mIApoZWEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
References: <CAEVhzYX52egEueun_iPKyFyfP9eFmZ_J3HDQJKbJxOi3=exXOw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1388062983.80472.YahooMailNeo@web122906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 05:03:03 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: "jacinta Manyika." <manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com>
Subject: May the peace and love of God be unto you, Wishing u prosperous new yr 2014 in Advance

CLAIM OF GREAT WEALTH::
jacinta Manyika. <manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com> Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Greetings in the name of God,

Thanks for your fast reply and all your efforts towards helping Me and my daughter in this my predicaments hard to deal with, I hope that everything is going good for you as expected in your life activities, if so thanks be to God, Meanwhile, Attachment is the legal document proofs that covers the deposited funds in question to make you understand the legitimacy of my Transaction, The document was issued by the Royal Bank of Scotland Plc during the time my late husband deposited the funds with the company,However I have contacted with the Director of (RBS) LONDON PLC and pleaded with the UK Holding Company and make a solid arragement with their company to relaese and Transfer the consignment /funds through Bank to Bank or via their UN Ecowas Diplomat Agent based in London of which the Agent has agreed to deliver the consignment funds directly to you in your country

However, below is the details of the consignment which is about to arrive in your destination with reference number: TRANSACTION CODE NO:-RBSC/DK/DP/01/999- originally deposited by late Tapfumaneyi Elliot Manyika from Zimbabwe . these consignment is marked �Diplomatic Items of High Value� ($7.5M USD)

Moreover,kindly furnish me with ;1.Your full standing photo
2.your full contact address of house or working office
3.Your mobile phone number for proper communication
1.your International Passport photo copy or ID card National by email attachment,so that I shall present your information to the Uk bank Royal Bank of Scotland Plc for the preparation of releasing documents of the funds on your behalf for the onwards Transferring he funds from UK to your country without any further delaying.

Bytheway I have decided to offer you 25% of the total funds involved for all your assistance contributions in this transafer and 20% To promote the house of God in your location and the remaining balance for my daughter's education and well being okay, I am sure this claim of my inheritance will be very fast due to my health condition, I need your maximum coperation my dearest in Christ, and pls try to be coming on email from time to time for proper communication ok,

My plan is that once the funds consignment is transferred in your country then my daughter will arrange her passport and Traveling documents to come and meet you in your country immediately in order to continue her education and start a new life under your care and mangement, I really know that my days are been numbered but my strenght is in the Lord because I Know where I am going after life here on earth ok, do not be afraid for God is with you , what I needed from you is to take proper care of my daughter and make sure you take her as parts of your family, God's willing........................

Contact my daughter on the phone below as you may know that I can not speak now on the bed where I am lying,
pls call my daughter Mary Blessing Manyika as soon as u get this mail
+221 76 864 56 58

Finally in my next mail I will give you the full details of the UK Bank for further arrangement and Transferring of the funds to your position
Sincerely yours
Mrs Jacinta Manyika

HEADER:
Received: from [196.207.226.199] by web122905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Dec 2013 04:47:34 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R3JlZXRpbmdzIGluIHRoZSBuYW1lIG9mIEdvZCwKClRoYW5rcyBmb3IgeW91ciBmYXN0IHJlcGx5IGFuZCBhbGwgeW91ciBlZmZvcnRzIHRvd2FyZHMgaGVscGluZyBNZSBhbmQgbXkgZGF1Z2h0ZXLCoCBpbiB0aGlzIG15wqAgCnByZWRpY2FtZW50cyBoYXJkIHRvIGRlYWwgd2l0aCzCoCBJIGhvcGUgdGhhdCBldmVyeXRoaW5nIGlzIGdvaW5nIGdvb2QgZm9yIHlvdSBhcyBleHBlY3RlZCBpbiB5b3VyIGxpZmUgYWN0aXZpdGllcywKaWYgc28gdGhhbmtzIGJlIHRvIEdvZCwgTWVhbndoaWxlLCBBdHRhY2htZW4BMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYX52egEueun_iPKyFyfP9eFmZ_J3HDQJKbJxOi3=exXOw@mail.gmail.com> <1388062983.80472.YahooMailNeo@web122906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYU_rNFwYaBLmxhpGiA3guqKMTxwjjJS=EZyd8fhF+Unow@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1388148454.55198.YahooMailNeo@web122905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 04:47:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Legal proofs of the deposited funds, Please furnish me with your contact details urgent!

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
jacinta Manyika. <manyika.jacinta834@yahoo.com> Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Dear CLIPPED
Greetings in the name of God, Thanks for your email and all your efforts towards helping us out of this predicaments ,Meanwhile we need first to get passport Traveling documents for my daughter which cost about 500$ and after that we need to residential permits which will enable us get an urgent Visa Tourist Visa
the Permits and the passport will cost ($885 USD) Moreover, there is one UN Lawyer here ,He shall help us to obtain all the documents because he is residential lawyer and have a lots of experince in this kind of problems before.

So Please Kindly contact this lawyer as soon as you get my mail so he be of help in terms of advise and directives, as you can see that I am sick and can't do anything Below is the contact deatails of the Independent attorney who is going to help us to secure Document our personal documents, from the probate offices, He will also be our Transaction legal adviser ok, Here is his Contact:

Barr.Khallil Ali,
Khallil Ali Chambers,
Canal iv,Avenue George Pompidou,
Tel:+221 77 531 22 27
Fax:+221 33 826 98 26,
Email( Khallilali_consultant2001@yahoo.co.uk)
Dakar-Senegal,
Ref No:KHA/001/ttn06.

Kindly contact the lawyer immediately with all your full detail information ,
I have already given to him brief about you as my norminated foreign business partner who will stand on my behalf to facilitate sponsore and recieve my funds in your country for the purpose taking care of my only daughter and propagating the words of God in your location,

so kindly send to him an email with your full details contact to his email
ID:( Khallilali_consultant2001@yahoo.co.uk)and also call him on this direct line Tel:+221 77 531 22 27 for vabal communicaton,

The lawyer promised that he will put his best level to see that the document will within 2 working days
Nevertheless, I have discussed with the lawyer and I have decided to give you 30% of the total funds involved in our Transaction for your assistance contribution expenses in the process of the transaction ,20% will go for the promoting the house of God and the remaning balance for the taking care of my daughter's education and well being

Do have a nice day and keep me posted as you contact the lawyer!

May God bless you for your kindness and concern ,
I am alife today by the grace of God,
Hope reading from you as soon as you can.

Yours faithfully
Mrs Jacinta Manyika

HEADER:
Received: from [196.207.226.199] by web122906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Dec 2013 04:46:27 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBKZXJvbWUgUy4gTWNHb21lcgpHcmVldGluZ3MgaW4gdGhlIG5hbWUgb2YgR29kLCBUaGFua3MgZm9yIHlvdXIgZW1haWwgYW5kIGFsbCB5b3VyIGVmZm9ydHMgdG93YXJkcyBoZWxwaW5nIHVzIG91dCBvZiB0aGlzIHByZWRpY2FtZW50cyAsTWVhbndoaWxlIHdlIG5lZWQgZmlyc3QgdG8gZ2V0IHBhc3Nwb3J0IFRyYXZlbGluZ8KgIGRvY3VtZW50cyBmb3IgbXkgZGF1Z2h0ZXLCoCB3aGljaCBjb3N0wqAgYWJvdXQgNTAwJCBhbmQgYWZ0ZXIgdGhhdCB3ZSBuZWVkIHRvwqAgcmVzaWRlbnRpYWwgcGVybWkBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYX52egEueun_iPKyFyfP9eFmZ_J3HDQJKbJxOi3=exXOw@mail.gmail.com> <1388062983.80472.YahooMailNeo@web122906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYU_rNFwYaBLmxhpGiA3guqKMTxwjjJS=EZyd8fhF+Unow@mail.gmail.com> <1388148454.55198.YahooMailNeo@web122905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYX4Simjq=YKQSisbAQ6DsJd4THf_3=zwmRk9HqY-TEN6A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1388234787.4012.YahooMailNeo@web122906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 04:46:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: As you requested and Please Contact this UN Lawyer to lead you on the process,God bless you!

DOCS AND PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221768645658
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221775312227
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +221338269826
FAX: +2218746972
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk sweetcherry24cccc@libero.it

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:16 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Cherry Johnson <cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk> Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Dearest love,
I am really happy in your response to my mail.How is everything?Hope you are fine.
Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.You are admired.
My name is cherry Jonson from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am 24 years old residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Johnson Apu, was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive
now and I managed to make my away to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures befor the civil war erupted. I will also like to see more of your pictures.I will tell you more in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours Love,

cherry.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.152.114] by web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:28:00 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CiAKClRyYW5zbGF0ZSB0ZXh0IG9yIHdlYnBhZ2UKCiAKRGVhcmVzdCBsb3ZlLApJIGFtIHJlYWxseSBoYXBweSBpbiB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlIAp0byBteSBtYWlsLkhvdyBpcyAKZXZlcnl0aGluZz9Ib3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZS4KTWluZSBpcyBhIGJpdCB0b3VnaCBvdmVyIGhlcmUgaW4gRGFrYXIgU2VuZWdhbC5Zb3UgYXJlIGFkbWlyZWQuCk15IG5hbWUgaXMgY2hlcnJ5IEpvbnNvbiBmcm9tIEl2b3J5IENvYXN0IGluIFdlc3QgQWZyaWNhLDUuM2Z0IHRhbGwsIApmYWlyCiBpbiBjb21wbGV4aW9uLChuZXYBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYX52egEueun_iPKyFyfP9eFmZ_J3HDQJKbJxOi3=exXOw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1388068080.63358.YahooMailNeo@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:28:00 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: Cherry Johnson <cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: DARLING MY PICTURES FOR YOU

REQUEST FOR HELP (CONTACT MY REVEREND):
Cherry Johnson <cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM
Good morning my dearest CLIPPED,

How are you doing today hope you are doing fine, how are the people around you hope they are all fine, Honey you said you are doing bus driver in Spain that's nice how is your work and also your health which is the most important thing in my life hope God is taking very good care of you over there if so then thanks be to Him.

I am so happy to have you in my life, i thank God almighty who brought us together, i wish to come and live with you over there in your country and stay with your family but i don't have power to do that only with your help as i know you can help me as you promised, i will be very glad if you can help me come out from these predicament i found myself called refugee camp, Honey thank you for your word of hope, your concern, your care and your love to me , please help me come over there so that i will continue with my study OK.

I don't have passport and without my passport i cannot be able to travel out, please help me get a passport so that i can come and join you over there, please you are all i have now, you are my only hope and my light and my husband i will be very happy to read your response with good news that you will help me get a passport for me, i hope that everything is fine with you over there, you have bring to me happiness, joy, fulfillment and hope of being important, you bring to me love and care, i could not imagine what my life would be like without you since i read your respond to my mail this morning.

You have touched my heart in ways i wouldn't have comprehended. i love to be with you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, Honey i want to let you know that the love i have on you as my beloved husband and also the father of my unborn child is undying love, It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand till the end of our time.

I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and i cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together as one family, Honey i will like you to write to the Reverend father JohnPaul with his email contact address here at rev.johnpaul19@yahoo.com and phone number +221775847456 i will like to come over there and live with you so that we will enjoy, celebrate and share our life together in one accord, one unity and one love.

Please try and contacted the Reverend father now and ask him concerning how to get me an international passport, you know without my international passport i will not have the right to go out from here and come to you over there, please help me to contact him now, i am waiting to read your response with good news in my heart that you have contacted the Reverend father, have a blessed day and take excellent care of yourself for me, Yours lovely sweetheart Cherry <CLIPPED>.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.166.124] by web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:40:35 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,R29vZCBtb3JuaW5nIG15IGRlYXJlc3QgSmVyb21lLAoKSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgdG9kYXkgaG9wZSB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIGZpbmUsIGhvdyBhcmUgdGhlIHBlb3BsZSAKYXJvdW5kIHlvdSBob3BlIHRoZXkgYXJlIGFsbCBmaW5lLCBIb25leSB5b3Ugc2FpZCB5b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIGJ1cyBkcml2ZXIgaW4gU3BhaW4gdGhhdCdzIG5pY2UgaG93IGlzIHlvdXIgCndvcmsgYW5kIGFsc28geW91ciBoZWFsdGggd2hpY2ggaXMgdGhlIG1vc3QgaW1wb3J0YW50IHRoaW5nIGluIG15IGxpZmUgaG9wZSBHb2QBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYX52egEueun_iPKyFyfP9eFmZ_J3HDQJKbJxOi3=exXOw@mail.gmail.com> <1388068080.63358.YahooMailNeo@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYUQbh5La7LTdYkNEw2m846MTJM99+59YLNbA2ARHeVpbw@mail.gmail.com> <1388157030.47298.YahooMailNeo@web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYUod+T0rFnLKjPeU921263_N1kurNcNKt45c+7Jx6qDDQ@mail.gmail.com> <1388230193.91039.YahooMailNeo@web28705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAEVhzYUd6izQN8-qYgOCpAcx6f7ZZrO=zCLHeA6YcEDoc6GuBQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1388490035.97886.YahooMailNeo@web28706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:40:35 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: Cherry Johnson <cherryjohnson25@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Honey please help me contact the Reverend father now

REVEREND REQUEST FOR MONEY:
Rev.john Paul <rev.johnpaul19@yahoo.com> Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 6:29 AM
Welcome to the Christ The Savior Refuge camp Rev John Paul.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Thank you so much and God bless you for chosen to help this young lady. I have heard so much about you by Miss Cherry Johnson, one of the refugees here in the camp, Actually she has told me of your intention to assist her to get freedom here on the camp to meet you and to start her life and continue her studies in your country. Any way there are a lot of forms to fill after an official application to the welfare officer to grant her freedom, the welfare officer is a senior officer of the United Nations. Before any application can be made, it is necessary that she gets an international passport, and to getting her international passport, she needs to swear an Affidavit of Oath concerning her birth and origin to prove her origin and age. Which is the primary prerequisite for her freedom. I have contacted the Ivorian Embassy concerning the cost of international passport and they told me that it will cost the sum of 385 dollar and 150 dollar each for the registration of the two oath at the high court here in Senegal. Therefore the TOTAL cost of getting her international passport is 535 dollars only and it will be out in two working days. It is when the international passport is ready that i will file an application or apply to the welfare officer here on camp for her refugee clearance. This will enable her have access to apply for visa to travel to any country of her choice and a preferential treatment will be given to her as a result of the united nations refugee clearance she has been issued, You have to send to me your full information as they will appear on the application form. In case you may wish to send the money today for me to start processing her passport immediately, you can send the money through Western Union money transfer with my name below.

NAME ......... JOHN PAUL

COUNTRY ....... DAKAR SENEGAL

CITY ......... 27 YOUFF LINE

Inform me when you send the money today. Please remember to send me the confirmation code you received from the western union money transfer and don't forget to send me your full information as your name,address,occupation,age and marital status as they will be required when filling the form. I thank you once again for choosing to help this young innocent girl miss Cherry.

God bless you
Rev. John Paul

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.79.226] by web140102.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Jan 2014 03:29:38 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,wqAgwqBXZWxjb21lIHRvIHRoZcKgQ2hyaXN0IFRoZSBTYXZpb3IgUmVmdWdlY2FtcCBSZXYgSm9obiBQYXVsLgoKCgrCoMKgwqDCoMKgIEdyZWV0aW5ncwogaW4gdGhlIG5hbWUgb2Ygb3VyIExvcmQgSmVzdXMgQ2hyaXN0LAoKClRoYW5rIHlvdSBzbyBtdWNoIGFuZCBHb2QgYmxlc3MgeW91IGZvciAKY2hvc2VuIHRvIGhlbHAgdGhpcyB5b3VuZyBsYWR5LiBJIGhhdmUgaGVhcmQgc28gbXVjaCBhYm91dCB5b3UgYnkgTWlzcyAKQ2hlcnJ5IEpvaG5zb24sIG9uZSBvZiB0aGUgcmVmdWdlZXMgaGVyZSBpbiB0aGUBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAEVhzYXF+WWRxapv5CHBarULZvGY0aJtQ+OBFR9J7rvkNU+CUg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1388662178.95560.YahooMailNeo@web140102.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 03:29:38 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: "Rev.john Paul" <rev.johnpaul19@yahoo.com>
Subject: May the peace of the lord be with you as we enter new year of 2014

PHOTOS:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221775847456
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rswilliamluv@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Another one out of the camp...

Email:

Hello Dear Friend,
Complement of the day,How are you hope all is well with you?. Happy Xmas i want to use this good mood to thank you very mush for our time been,when i was in Senegal for trying to assist me to get my late father funds from the bank.I have finally have a help from United Kingdom,that assist me to get my late father funds from the bank and been transfer to United Kingdom,presently i am in (UK),for investment
Meanwhile i left Bank Draft Cheque of $60,000,us dollars,to Compensate you for our time been,through Rev Father John,I instructed him to send it to you before i left Senegal to United Kingdom a day before yesterday ( 2 days ago ),..Please contact Rev Father John,immediately to collect your Bank Draft Cheque of $60,000,us dollars,I want you to help me give thanks to God for everything he has done in my life,and also i want you to use out of this money to help the poor,orphans and the people that are in need of help..
Here is the contact of Rev Father John,
Email contact,( revjohn.camara@yahoo.com )
Tel; +221 786 355 242
please contact Rev Father John, immediately to claim your Bank Draft Cheque of $60,000,us dollars.Good luck,and take good care of yourself and your family and enjoy with me,i we never forget you when i am less busy i will try to come over to your country and visit you.

Thanks
Rose Williams

Header:

Return-Path: <rswilliamluv@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.66.216.129])
by 10.66.216.129 with SMTP id oq1mr33778539pac.75.1389669812961 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 13 Jan 2014

+221786355242
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

verasugergirl@yahoo.ca

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm

vera001
23 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

vera001
Hello. I am miss vera by name,a pretty and young girl, I saw your profile and i was interested to know you more i wish you can contact me with my email address.( verasugergirl@yahoo.ca )please send me your email so that i can send my picture for you to know me more. hope to hear from you. vera PLEASE DON'T REPLY ME HERE CONTACT ME TO MY PRIVATE BOX DIRECT WITH THIS ( verasugergirl@yahoo.ca)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

rosemathew575@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:04 am

On Tagged:

Hello,
I'm Rose, I saw your profile today on this site and I'm interested in a relationship with you. Please write to my e-mail; (rosemathew575@live.com) so that I can send my picture and tell you more about me waiting to hear from you soon,
ROSEMATHEW

Profile elements:

Rose M

The image used as profile picture is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: verasugergirl@yahoo.ca

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:29 pm

My Additions:
vera kennedy <verasugergirl@yahoo.ca> Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 4:16 AM
Hello,

Good Afternoon,Thanks for your reply, I hope this mail will reach you in good condition of health, I have a special reason why I decided to contact you and I wonder just how much of my feelings I should allow you to know and am wondering how you'll react to this my mail. l pray the Almighty God will give you wisdom to understand my message and situation. It’s my greatest pleasure despite in pain to let you know more about me and my family.

I am Miss. Vera Kennedy Enoch Konate, 21years old girl from Cote D'Ivoire, the only daughter of Late Dr.Kennedy Enoch Konate,The owner of (KONET INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) In Abidjan the Economy capital of my country Cote D'Ivoire,My late father was the former personal adviser to the S.E.M. Laurent Gbagbo,my country formal president,My late Father Dr. Enoch Konate was killed alongside with my beloved mother during the crisis in my country last year when the Rebels came to our house, I was in the University where am schooling and the news came to me that my father and mother together with two of our house helper with my late father driver has been killed,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.

I am constrained to contact you with two major reasons because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my uncle, After the burial of my parents, my uncle planned to take away my entire late father's treasury and properties, He first ask me my late father's Aluminum and Plastic company documents and I give it to him without knowing his bad intentions is to sell the company, the conspired and sold my father's Aluminum and Plastic Company (KONET INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) to a Chinese Expatriate without my concern,When i questioned him,He got annoyed and travel out of the country with his family without my notices and he left me behind and travel with his family alone just because I questioned him why he sell the company and I refuse to give him my late father's documents files which contains some others important documents.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country that might lead us further, based on your desire.However,My father deposited the sum of US$4.7, 000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my second year in the university, when the crises started.

When the crises was too much,I decided to run to the refugee camp with some others peoples to Dakar Senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar,republic of Senegal.Please I really need your assistance on issue of helping me out of this country of Senegal where l am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission,Please all l am asking you is to help me in transferring my inheritance fund to your account in your country and also help me on leaving from this refugee camp to come over to your country as soon as the transaction is done.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and As you will also help me on investment of this fund when it comes to your possession in your country and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in school when the incident took place, As you can see that this fund is the only thing that is left for my life,Please kindly pay attention to see that you help me transferring the fund to your account and to help me out of this place as soon as possible.

Please l am awaiting for your urgent and positive response . As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely . l assure you of 100% risk free if you find this proposal acceptable.

You should reply for further arrangement and our communication through mail and phone, you can reach me through the Reverend Pastor Williams Chris, who is the priest of a Church here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women. You can call me through the Rev Pastor phone number (+221-781-401-512)

Honey if you call, tell Reverend Pastor Williams Chris that you want to speak with me. He
will send a message to me to come and answer your call.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred,then you will work for my coming over to your country. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions,Waiting to hear from you soon . the attachment file is my previous picture before the incident.
thanks & God bless as i hope to receive from you soon.
yours Truly .
Miss,Vera.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.173.153] by web162803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 01:16:38 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8sDQoNCkdvb2QgQWZ0ZXJub29uLFRoYW5rcyBmb3IgeW91ciByZXBseSwgSSBob3BlIHRoaXMgbWFpbCB3aWxsIHJlYWNoIHlvdSBpbiBnb29kIGNvbmRpdGlvbiBvZiBoZWFsdGgsIEkgaGF2ZSBhIHNwZWNpYWwgcmVhc29uIHdoeSBJIGRlY2lkZWQgdG8gY29udGFjdCB5b3UgYW5kIEkgd29uZGVyIGp1c3QgaG93IG11Y2ggb2YgbXkgZmVlbGluZ3MgSSBzaG91bGQgYWxsb3cgeW91IHRvIGtub3cgYW5kIGFtIHdvbmRlcmluZyBob3cgeW91J2xsIHJlYWN0IHRvIHRoaXMgbXkgbWFpbC4gbCBwcmF5IHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/390 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Message-ID: <1390209398.64100.YahooMailBasic@web162803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 01:16:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: VERA.....THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST !!

CONTACT MY BANKER:
vera kennedy <verasugergirl@yahoo.ca> Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Hello my love, thanks so much for your reply how are you and your family ?, i have reviewed the information you sent me once again and i have forwarded it to the holding bank you are now responsible to contact them for the transfer as the manager said in a telephone conversation with him. he advised you contact them through phone or mail so that they will provide you with the procedures of transferring the money into your account i would want as you are contacting him, you will also be processing my coming to meet with you over there because i am tired of my situations here in the camp where we have not access to good foods or water and we are restricted to many good things of life, i would also value if you can call me through the Rev contact to speak with me as i would love to hear your voice on phone.

moreover, today i spoke with the Rev father seriously about you and about coming over to your country and he told me that ever before coming over to your country he would have to contact the embassy of my country, he made some phone contacts with the consular of ivory cost in Senegal and we was refereed to our immigration in ivory coast after the Rev has explained my condition to them they advised us to apply for an international passport which will be the ultimate way to secure back my citizenship after the processing of the passport, then they will post it through Dhl speed post to get to me here in Senegal, they also made me to understand that once i have the passport that i can apply for a visa here in Senegal through the united states embassy here. they told the Rev that the processing of the passport will cost us about 398 Euro Equivalent to our local currency Xof Cfa the money in question is about 270,000 Cfa in our own currency here in Senegal as
the Rev said he advised that if you can send me this money then he will be able to help me out sincerely to come over to your country once and after we finish processing the passport we will then apply for a visa through the help of a travel agent here who is a friend of the Rev father.

Honey please find the Contact of the bank below and contact them through phone or email to know the possible way of transferring the money into your account as soon as possible i want everything to be put in Oder and please do not forget about the passport issue which will be ready in three days from the date we pay the money to the immigration below is the bank information contact them as soon as possible.

.............................. .....
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON

The name of the Agent / Manager Financial Control transfers is Mr.Daniele Giommi.

E-mail address: (info.rbsfunds@scotlandmail.com)

Telephone number 447045788309.

Mobile number 447045788309.

Office fax number +44-701-422-879.

Account number. WT/1005 8703459
.............................. .............................. .............................. ......
Information about my late father and the deposit code are as follows:

Name of the applicant. Mr. George E. Kennedy

Nationality: ivory coast

Fund Ref Nos: WTG584W9557F

Account number: 8703459 WT/1005

Beneficiary: Miss Vera Kennedy

Amount deposited: U.S. $ 4.7 million

Account type: Family t valid. files

Goal submitted: Ensuring the safety of

Countries submitted: Senegal

Please follow the instruction carefully to avoid making mistakes and i will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible thanks and may God bless you so much.
your lover,
Vera.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.175.99] by web162801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Jan 2014 05:26:51 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgbG92ZSwgdGhhbmtzIHNvIG11Y2ggZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVwbHkgaG93IGFyZSB5b3UgYW5kIHlvdXIgZmFtaWx5ID8sIGkgaGF2ZSByZXZpZXdlZCB0aGUgaW5mb3JtYXRpb24geW91IHNlbnQgbWUgb25jZSBhZ2FpbiBhbmQgaSBoYXZlIGZvcndhcmRlZCBpdCB0byB0aGUgaG9sZGluZyBiYW5rIHlvdSBhcmUgbm93IHJlc3BvbnNpYmxlIHRvIGNvbnRhY3QgdGhlbSBmb3IgdGhlIHRyYW5zZmVyIGFzIHRoZSBtYW5hZ2VyIHNhaWQgaW4gYSB0ZWxlcGhvbmUgY29udmVyc2F0aW9uIHdpdGggaGltLiABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/394 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Message-ID: <1390483611.51352.YahooMailBasic@web162801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 05:26:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: contact the bank my love

REQUEST FOR MONEY:
vera kennedy <verasugergirl@yahoo.ca> Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 6:30 AM
Hello my love,
I hope you understood the procedures of the bank very well, they never demanded for your passport, they demanded for my own personal passport copy, and you know i do not have a passport, as i have told you before the Rev made me to understand the the fee to process a passport for me will take about 398 Euro Equivalent to our local currency Xof Cfa to process the passport that is about 550 dollars the fee include the posting fee of the passport through DHL to Senegal here in our local currency Xof cfa it should be about 270000 thousand cfa, honey please if you can send me this money to process the passport as soon as possible with me here i have my late fathers' deposit certificate with me and the Rev have started making contact of a lawyer that will provide us with the documents needed to transfer the money once he get his contact details i will forward it to you to contact him how is the weather over there now, honey please try and send me this money
for the passport so that i can give it to the Rev to process the passport for me once you send the money, the Rev told me it will take only three days to process the passport i am now waiting for your reply as soon as possible my love thanks
yours ever
Vera

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.156.49] by web162803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:30:04 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkgbG92ZSwNCkkgaG9wZSB5b3UgdW5kZXJzdG9vZCB0aGUgcHJvY2VkdXJlcyBvZiB0aGUgYmFuayB2ZXJ5IHdlbGwsIHRoZXkgbmV2ZXIgZGVtYW5kZWQgZm9yIHlvdXIgcGFzc3BvcnQsIHRoZXkgZGVtYW5kZWQgZm9yIG15IG93biBwZXJzb25hbCBwYXNzcG9ydCBjb3B5LCBhbmQgeW91IGtub3cgaSBkbyBub3QgaGF2ZSBhIHBhc3Nwb3J0LCBhcyBpIGhhdmUgdG9sZCB5b3UgYmVmb3JlIHRoZSBSZXYgbWFkZSBtZSB0byB1bmRlcnN0YW5kIHRoZSB0aGUgZmVlIHRvIHByb2Nlc3MgYSBwYXNzcG8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/402 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Message-ID: <1391081404.57152.YahooMailBasic@web162803.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:30:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Please with love & trust

DOCS AND PICS:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221781401512
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447045788309
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd.

FAX: +44701422879
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* FleXtel Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: verasugergirl@yahoo.ca

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:21 am

Received a Contact my Lawyer:
vera kennedy <verasugergirl@yahoo.ca> Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 4:38 AM
Dearest ,

How are you today , God bless you and reward you for every effort you make to see me out of this horrible situation I found myself today. As for me I'm here with all hope that you will help me transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. below is the contact information for the lawyer who is going to get the document to transfer funds to your account, he is demanding for your full information to process the documents for us.

I want you to contact him by phone and email, tell him that you are my foreign representative that you need their services to prepare power of attorney and Affidavit of oath that will enable us transfer my U.S. $ 4.7 , million on account of my late father in Royal Bank of Scotland in London to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status . This is the attorney contact below .

Honorable Attorney Sulaiman Kamara Esq.
Kamara Law Chambers and Associates
511 Avenue Jean Jaurès Dakar - Senegal
Phone: +221 778 093 879
E - mail: barristerkamsulaiman@yahoo.com

So I want you to contact him today and ask Him to help you get this documents for the transfer , you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete with these papers and passport in our hand. my prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through. I'll never forget you in my life , may God bless you for me. Honey please try the best to send me the money for the passport to enable the bank transfer the money into your account the money required is only Euro 375, please try to send me so I can get my passport to transfer funds to your account , thanks

Yours always
vera

Header:
Received: from [41.82.181.162] by web162804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Feb 2014 01:38:24 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBHZW9yZ2UsDQoNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5ICwgIEdvZCBibGVzcyB5b3UgYW5kIHJld2FyZCB5b3UgZm9yIGV2ZXJ5IGVmZm9ydCB5b3UgbWFrZSB0byBzZWUgbWUgb3V0IG9mIHRoaXMgaG9ycmlibGUgc2l0dWF0aW9uIEkgZm91bmQgbXlzZWxmIHRvZGF5LiBBcyBmb3IgbWUgSSdtIGhlcmUgd2l0aCBhbGwgaG9wZSB0aGF0IHlvdSB3aWxsIGhlbHAgbWUgdHJhbnNmZXIgbXkgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBmb3IgYSBiZXR0ZXIgbGlmZSB3aXRoIHlvdS4gYmVsb3cgaXMgdGhlIGMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/402 YahooMailWebService/0.8.174.629
Message-ID: <1391420304.90692.YahooMailBasic@web162804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 01:38:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Please with love & trust

Added Phone Number;
+221778093879
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatima_zaidi@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:42 pm

ladina zaidi
Female / Single
1984 - Abilene / United States

Slogan
love
About Me
am am a nice young charming lady searching for her heart desire am a nice young charming lady searching for her heart desire am a nice young charming lady searching for her heart desire am a nice young charming lady searching for her heart desire am a nice young charming lady searching for her heart desire am a nice young charming lady searching for her heart desire
Looking For
am searching for a god fearing man who is caring and affectionate am searching for a god fearing man who is caring and affectionate am searching for a god fearing man who is caring and affectionate am searching for a god fearing man who is caring and affectionate am searching for a god fearing man who is caring and affectionate am searching for a god fearing man who is caring and affectionate am searching for a god fearing man who is caring and affectionate
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 59
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Laborer / Manufacturing
Profession legal
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages Chiu chau
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

My

name is miss Fatima viewing and going through your profile address today

has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you

more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can

send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.

Here is my

email address fatima_zaidi@outlook.com

believe we can move from here!

I am waiting for your mail to my

email address above.

Fatima
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fatima_zaidi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:31 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi@outlook.com> Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 5:04 AM
Hello, my dearest.

How are you and how was your day, I hope that's okay? dearest and thank you for your loving caring response to my mail, as we know here as a refugee, my status, I do not have freedom of movement and access to anything here, as well as použitíIhore church office computer here in the refugee camp to send this message, in fact, I am very glad he got his answer, my beloved one, I'd like you to help me come over there in your country, because I do not have any other relationship go to the beloved, I have a really strong feeling that you are gods, sent to me from your words of encouragement, which love passionately dear, I must tell you something. My beloved, with love and trust, I want to please you promised me that you will be sincere and honest with me, my late father deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank before he died, so you will like to help me pass it into your bank account in your country, so that the Sub-funds transfer to your bank account, then you send the money to the money from the bank transfer t you, so I go and get all your travel documents to be with you over there in your country, or for you to come and take me to his country, so I'll continue my education and money to invest in your care, the amount of money deposited in the bank ($ 4.7 million U.S. dollars), I will give you contact the bank where the money saved when I got a response from you.

Because I do not have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle válkyjediná person I have now is Reverend Father Daniel Evans, who jepastor of (Christ the King) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here, but I'm not living with him rather I am leaving in the women's hostel Since the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women.

As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because I do not have freedom of movement, because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before events that lead to my being in this situation now took place, please tell me whether you may be able to help me transfer this money to your bank account, pending my arrival to meet with you over there in your country, so if you need to your full details so that I give you information about the bank so that you contact them I was waiting to read from you soon, kisses and greetings from my deepest heart that your loved ones.

Miss Fatima

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W56 ([157.55.1.137]) by dub0-omc2-s25.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 02:04:52 -0700
X-TMN: [KDFEsmHDiZ5IJP/xkxH6UFyE2ezQ5+1L]
X-Originating-Email: [fatima_zaidi@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W564A06C93A83B82FC62492EA790@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: fatima_zaidi@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_32098272-4e45-4322-9e24-a5d27b5aad81_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi@outlook.com> Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Hello My Dearest,
hope my mail finds you in a great state of health?. below is the contact information of the lawyer, please contact him that he might help us with the transfer documents.

Below is information lawyers.

NAME Dr Charles Barr Greg

E MAIL drcharlesgreg@yahoo.com

PHONE 00221706468576

With love and trust,
Fatima

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W39 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s6.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:18:31 -0700
X-TMN: [6A78AfE3Gy6RpLHSaVe5qHPyK3wLwoI8]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W39E85713E42D43FFCE174FEA650@phx.gbl>
boundary="_df907341-9a9c-4265-8e26-89e75f72a02b_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
fatima zaidi <fatima_zaidi@outlook.com> Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 8:36 AM
My Love,
how are you today?
all you need to do now is to contact the bank with thier e mail address below so they will recognize you as my foreign partner and trustee to my late fathers fund. then the bank will inform you on the transfer requirements.
FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION ON THIS MAIL BELOW AND SEND TO THE BANK ADDRESS E MAIL.
My name is .............................. .., and hails from ----------------------------------------------
I am foreign partner to Miss Fatima Zaidi and want to know the possibility of transferring her late fathers money deposited in your bank by Eng Kendeja Zaidi to me in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee statue . I am awaiting for your response sir,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank Contact Details
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXCITE BANK PLC U.K
Group chairman and Remittance Manager ;Dr Mustapha Cisse
EMAIL ADDRESS rbs_remmittance@aol.com

PHONE 00447035981237
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS ENG KENDEJA ZAIDI
AMOUNT 4.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS FATIMA ZAIDI
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

HEADER:
Received: from DUB126-W42 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s18.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 22 Mar 2014 05:36:58 -0700
X-TMN: [TNDGQoovcGRcKgcGv1NB26UUQKJAYxNZ]
Message-ID: <DUB126-W422E2567516379A9D29C8CEA780@phx.gbl>
boundary="_3d343779-d111-4bdd-88e5-8d29f83294c9_"

Photo:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768343874
Number billable as: mobile number
Country or destination: Senegal
Original network provider*: Tigo (Sentel)

+447035981237
Number billable as: universal access number
Country or destination: United Kingdom
Original network provider*: Open Telecom International Ltd.

+447053840427
Number billable as: universal access number
Country or destination: United Kingdom
Original network provider*: Simwood eSMS Limited

+221706468576
Number billable as: mobile number
Country or destination: Senegal
Original network provider*: Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (prepaid)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.