Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

revmark.j7086@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:23 am

Using the same phone number:

My dearest Friend ,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.

However i didn't forget your past effort despite that you failed me somehow ,I left the sum of $100,000 ( One Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card ( VISA CARD ). This $100,000 is for you, and it is purposely for your compensation for your past effort despite that you failed me at that time . The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any BANK ATM Machine location.

For your good and safety , I left the ATM VISA CARD with Reverend Father Mark Jacob and this is his phone (+221-771102818, now go ahead and contact him either through his telephone or email address below
( revmark.j7086@yahoo.com ) so that he can post the the ATM CARD to you through DHL courier service your Simply contact Reverend Andrew James immediately so that he can send the ATM card to you .

i might not be replying or checking my mails as my new partner hates me talking to people to enable us settle down . Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the reverend father Mark Jacob on your behalf although he was not around when i traveled out of there , PLEASE REMEMBER TO VISIT ORPHANAGE CHILDREN AFTER RECEIVING THE MONEY AND HELP THE LESS PRIVILEGES TOO. establish contacts with him for the delivery of the ATM card to you without delay .
Take care and have a happy New Year. Yours friend

Header;
Return-Path: <revmark.j7086@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic305.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Rev Mark Jacob <revmark.j7086@yahoo.com>
Subject: My dearest Friend ,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmark.j7086@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 pm

Dear lucky winner .This is to officially inform you that the authority have canceled your winning prize award transaction because of your delay, but they compensate you with the sum of $300,000.00 Three hundred thousand dollars which they prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts that you made to claim your winning prize award,

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father who is in charge to release your certified bank draft cheque His name is Rev.Mark Jacob and his email address is as follows:. ( revmark.j7086@yahoo.com ) His phone Number is (+22991381982) ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of $300.000.00 which the authority drop on your behalf so kindly contact the rev father because he is now waiting for your message

Regards
Mr James

Phone:
+22991381982
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:30 pm

Hello my beloved son and brother in the lord. I Greet you in the name of Almighty God, May thy peace of the Lord be upon you and your family. Amen. I wish to inform you that, I have received an urgent message from the Africa bank here That your funds is in Awaiting account, and they are willing to credit your fund into a Master credit card and send the Master card to you over there with the code so that you will be withdrawing the money over there, please i need your urgent respond so that i will go to the Africa bank in order for them to credit your money into a master card with your name, so that you will withdraw your money there and be able to take care of your family. I will be waiting for your urgent message as soon as possible. Contact me through my email address , ( revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com )

God Bless You

Reverend Mark Jacob
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmark.jacob@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:36 pm

My dearest Friend , I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.

However i didn't forget your past effort despite that you failed me somehow ,I left the sum of $100,000 ( One Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card ( VISA CARD ). This $100,000 is for you, and it is purposely for your compensation for your past effort despite that you failed me at that time .The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any BANK ATM Machine location.

For your good and safety , I left the ATM VISA CARD with Reverend Father Mark Jacob and this is his phone (+221-771192818 ) now go ahead and contact him either through his telephone or email address below ( revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com ) so that he can post the the ATM CARD to you through DHL courier service your Simply contact Reverend Mark Jacob immediately so that he can send the ATM card to you .

i might not be replying or checking my mails as my new partner hates me talking to people to enable us settle down . Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the reverend father Mark Jacob on your behalf although he was not around when i traveled out of there , PLEASE REMEMBER TO VISIT ORPHANAGE CHILDREN AFTER RECEIVING THE MONEY AND HELP THE LESS PRIVILEGES TOO. establish contacts with him for the delivery of the ATM card to you without delay . Take care and
Your friend

I will like you to contact him either through his telephone or email address below
( revmarkjacob693@yahoo.com ) so that he can post the the ATM CARD to you

Phone:
+221771192818
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annabellesarah85@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2020 7:18 pm

Message received on DateMeFree:

Hello dear.I know it will be a surprise to see my message, Am Annabelle by name. I decided to drop a note to let you know that i am really interested in you for serious long term relationship. Please i will like you to contact me through this my email address so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself. Here is my email Address bellow: ( annabellesarah85@gmail.com ) . Hope to hear from you, Yours Love Annabelle

Fake profile used:

annabelle90
- 28 y/o female
- mexico city, Mexico
- English, English, English
- business
- Have no children
Hello Dear, am really interested in you for really serious love relationship. Please i will like you to contact me via my email so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself.

The stolen picture used on the profile is already reported here (Jun 04, 2012).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.