Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lorita100@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

eva.kul@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Zorpia:

Hey,
It's nice getting in touch with you. Here's my email address eva.kul@ hotmail.com . Please contact me directly.i will send you my
pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when
you contact me on my email address here
i will respond to you.waiting to hear from you.
Eva

Ekuol / Ekuolkeva
25, Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Looking for anything with a man
aged 25‑99, in Serbia.

eva.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sarahfaith21@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello
I am miss Sarah by name
i was so much happy when going through your profile
you look nice,please if i may ask you? can we
be friend?IF yes this is my email sarahfaith21@hotmail.com
i am waiting for your reply in my email now for more talk.
Yours Sarah

Full Name Sarah
Birth Year 1991
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hannathiara@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:03 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hallo Liebe, Mein Name ist Hannah suche nach der wahren Liebe lange Beziehung als ich sah Ihr Profil ist so interessiert, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben, mich auf meine E-Mail Adresse zu kontaktieren; (hannathiara@hotmail.com) dort zeige ich Ihnen mehr meiner Bilder und Details Hopping, von Ihnen zu Ihnen Hannah hören; hannathiara@hotmail.com

/
Hello Dear, My name is Hannah search for true love long relationship when i saw your profile is so interesting, if you do not mind me at my e-mail address to contact; (hannathiara@hotmail.com) there, I show you more of my pictures and details hopping to hear from you to you Hannah; hannathiara@hotmail.com

Full Name Anna
Birth Year 1989
City Moscow
Country Russian Federation

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hannathiara@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Email:

Thank you for responding to my message. My Name is Hannah David Thiara, A young girl of 25 years from Sierra Leone,west Africa.I am single, never married.I came from a responsible family where I was showered with love and great concern.My Late father David Thiara was an adviser to the president of my country on political matters,and a very successful business man,

We had a very happy family that was united with undying Love.We were preparing to celebrate My late father's birth day,When Rebels attacked our home one early morning and killed every member of my family in cold blood.I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck,and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their refugee camp here in (Dakar)Through the help of Pastor Reuben James.I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life.I will still go back to continue with my Education as soon as I organize my self and settle things.you know! age and distance can't be a barrier or a problem in a true love relationship.I will love to know your Hobbies,things that turn you on and things that you hate. My own hobbies are: Music and reading books. I also love taking care of little kids.
I have attached my picture for you,and hope to hear from you soonest.
Please,I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.
Hannah

The pictures received with the email are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mercimutaal2012@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Complement of the day my dear.Am miss Merci mutaal, am so sorry to invade your privacy i viewed your profile on http://www.XXXXXX.com and was thinking if we could be friends, honestly i know this might not be the right approach but please feel free to reply back to me on my e- mail address below mercimutaal2012@yahoo.com Yours new friend hoping to hear from you soon.

merci
Female
24 - / Romania

merci.JPG

(image altered slightly to cover up cleavage)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

rbstransferfundoffice@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Dear Mr CLIPPED
Royal bank of Scotland being a renowned financial institution, is committed to customer satisfaction. Our noble bank operates within the limit of the financial regulations set up by the European banking standards, controlled by the Central bank of England (BANK OF ENGLAND). After due consultation with the Board of Directors on Foreign Operations (RBS), i wish to bring to your notice some of the conclusions reached as regards the transfer of $6,700.000.00 into your account in your country via our Affiliate bank in Republic of Benin (Citibank).

Meanwhile, To forestall security and unnecessarily delay again, your funds has been loaded in the ATM VISA CARD and personal Identification PIN number assign to it, this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/ Instructions, your complete funds have been credited in your favor through ATM VISA CARD.

You are therefore advice to contact:

Mr. Aminu Emmanuel,
Director ATM Payment Department
(The Citibank International Transfer Manager in Benin republic)
Email Address: ( citibank@citibankgroup.biz )
Bank TEL: + 229 992 196 44

Contact Mr. Aminu Emmanuel now for the delivery of your ATM Card. As soon as you establish a contact with him, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any VISA ATM Machine any part of the world. This mode of payment was generally agreed and endorsed because of the unwanted delay which We are deeply sorry..

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. Aminu Emmanuel with your correct and valid details. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where the ATM Card will be delivered:
3. Your Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Telephone Numbers:

Congratulations.

Mr, Nelson Smith
Transfer Manager
Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc (RBS).

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rbstransferfundoffice@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.33.2] by web171503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:20:58 BST
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015
Subject: urgent

PHONE NUMBER:
+22999219644
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mercimutaal2012@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:05 am

Compliment of the day my dearest

l am so excited and happy because of your response to my request via Face-book where i got your details. How are you today and your family, work and other daily activities together with the atmosphere, your health which is the most important of all in life? l hope that you are sound in good health and life is treating you marvelously well and also that you are doing great in your work. It is my pleasure to be in contact with you to share our life experiences and ideas together and get to know each together very well, as one can not do without each other because a person without friends, is like big tree with out leaves and branches and i believed that is the purpose of God's creation on earth. I really welcome you into my life for you to know all about me.

Actually, Like i said in my first contact mail to you that my name is miss Merci Abdul Mutual (24) years of age, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age. i am 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, single and never married, i am from Khartoum Sudan in East Africa. The main reason why i contacted you is to let you know that i 'm in a helpless situation and that is the reason why i am looking for a someone through the grace of God that will replace the vacuum of love in my heart which my late parents has created in my heart before the devilish and heartless human beings called rebels attacked and murdered them in a cool brighter day pushing me into a sorrowful and regretful conditions.

l am presently living in the refugee camp in Senegalese as a result of civil war that was fought in my country which claimed the life of my parents and a cousin of mine who came to spend her semester holiday with us. sorry if my sudden telling you all about my family is too early, it's just the way i feel and considering what I'm presently passing through. I'm really sorry my DEAR.

My late parents was among the people that was attacked and killed by the rebels during the incident of civil war in my country. My late father Dr.Abdul Mutual, was the Internal Audit Manager at Sudan Khartoum Refinery Company (KRC) in Khartoum Sudan in East Africa. l was the only survivor because i was in school when the crises started and was rescued with some other student of the school and evacuated to the refugee camp in Sudan, I managed to come to Senegal through the UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION refugee camp decongestant exercise that took place later. So i 'm presently living in the refugees camp in Senegal.

l will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, what you do in your leisure time. l have so much passion for kids because i would also like to have my own kids with a man destined for me. l like reality, truth and hate pretense, l have attached my photo and would like to see yours here if you wouldn't mind. Hoping to hear from you and to see your photos also. l, with impatience will welcome you into my life. wishing you a wonderful working day over there.
Yours in need
Merci Abdul Mutual.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mercimutaal2012@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.20.227] by web173206.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:37:54 BST
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015
Subject: Compliment of the day my dearest

Good day my dearest !

How are you today? I hope you are having a great day over there and also life is treating you good, and you are adjusting greatly to life expectations which is the most important thing in every human life, if so glory be to God almighty.

As for me, the good and gracious God has been the author and finisher of my faith irrespective of hunger and suffering over here in camp, because this place is like one being in the prison yard where one is treated like an outcast without any regard of humanity, one can only eat when you are given to eat and we are given food to eat once in a day and the food is not even sufficient to us due to the number of people in the camp.

Thank you so much for your kind response,courage and above all your moral support which is far more important than silver or gold. I heard everything you have said and am sure we will go a long way, please i really need your help for me to be out of this place. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, i want to tell you this because i don't have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you since the crisis has denied me to enjoy the comfort of my late parents but all the same God knows the best.

My dear, I have taking my time to understand your kind of person and there is something very important to me which i have kept for so long that i will like to share with you in my next mail, because before i disclosed my personality to you, i thought over it and also prayed to God to touch your heart to help me out of this bondage that I'm into, and i believe that God will answer my prayer through you.

I lost my parents and due to my bad experience i cannot go back to my country again because it will be remembering me of my late parents death and and the suffering that i have gone through in life. After all, i am a woman, i can marry to any place that i find happiness and love in life. As i always do remember in the book of Mark chapter 1:16-20, explaining how Jesus got his disciples and teaches us that the disciples are not from the hometown of Jesus and neither did they related to him by blood but it is the plan of God.

I also thank God for the life of Rev.Peter Faye, the Priest of the (Christ The king missionary Church) located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you any time he gives me the privilege to do so, because we do not have access to computer as a refugees in the camp it is against the law of this country. He has been very nice to me since my arrival here in the camp. Though i am not living with him rather i am living in the women hostel because the camp has two separate hostels, one for men the other for women.

I want to go back to my studies when ever i regain my freedom because i attended my first year in law faculty before i relocated to Senegal some days when united nation intervened and things started getting calmed before my father attorney called me and told me about the death of my parents and also told me that our family house was burnt down by the angry rebels and the whole properties destroyed and that was when i really confirmed that my parents were dead. And right now i can't tell if my fathers Attorney is still alive or not because since i left my country, i lost every contact i had about the man and where to locate him because during the time of the crisis, people were slaughtered and disposed of their homes.

The problem i have now is that i lost my International passport during the tragic incident, though i once discussed it with our rev.father on how i will get it back and he said he will help me to obtain it through his friend that works with Immigration here whenever i have the money, because he is part of the organization that supervises the welfare of the people residing in the camp and there's two of our girls here which have traveled to Europe by the help of some one which he is the one that helped them and get their traveling papers. Please i will be very happy to be with you over there if it will be this possible for you.

Meanwhile, i will give you our reverend phone number in my next mail, so that we can talk and hear from each other. Please i want you to tell me your mind towards me like i said there is a little secret that i like to share with you in my next mail if you can give me the opportunity to do so. I attachment is my family photo with my cousin which i told you in my last mail that died with them during the incident i took all this photos when my parents was alive. Thank you and have a pleasant working day and all the best luck. Waiting for your reply.
Yours in need.
Merci Abdul Mutaal

Good afternoon my dearest... .

How are you doing this beautiful day over there with your business? i hope you are in perfect condition of health doing great in the lord. I am so glad to communicate with you today and also thanking you for the opportunity you have given to me to express myself to this extent, i knew it wouldn't have been humanly possible for us to know each other and be communicating to this level if not by the special grace of God.

Actually, i understood everything you said in your mail and i am very happy for your concern and caring towards me. Sincerely i made mentioned in my last mail that i have a lot of issues to share with you only if you could give me the opportunity because it is a sort of my privacy, it is true that i did not fully express my biography in my first mail to you but here is all you need to know about me, and i believe as you read this mail once again you will discover the need to assist me.

I'm sure you would hardly expect such mail from me to this extent since we are just new friends, but am forced to do this because of my difficult situation and after reading your emails, i have taking my time to understand your kind of person so i decided to let you know everything about my life because i believe it is God's that made me to know you after doing some prayers and my spirit continues telling me to tell you this. Actually didn't want any other person to know about it due to the security of my life, but from what i have seen in you i decided to brief you about it.

Before the war incident, my father has already told me his plans for me, and how he made me to be his next of kin, and when this war incident happened, i collected three documents from my father's attorney some days when United Nation intervened and things started getting calmed my father attorney called me and told me about the death of my parents, and then he handed me over the ( Death certificate of my father, Deposit certificate of the Account, and My father's Will ) bearing my name as the next of kin, that was when i really confirmed that my parents were dead.

Due to the security of my life and those documents, i had to ran to the neighboring country Senegal where i am presently staying as a refugee, and the documents are perfectly secured in my position. Among the documents i received which is the Deposit Bond Certificate with the sum of ($ 3.5 M) ( Three Million five Hundred Thousand American dollars) my father had with a bank abroad which has my name as his next of kin.

Due to my father's wishes during the time of deposition, the Bond indicates that his next of kin can only come for the money in the Demise (Death) of the depositor or when she reaches the prime age of 24 years. And i have been communicating with the bank and they told me that they can not deal with me directly due to my refugee status here, that i should issue a letter of authorization to someone to do so on my behalf since i am residing in a refugee camp because of processes involved in transferring the fund. But i am now saddle with the problem of searching for a reliable and trustworthy person capable of assisting me to claim and safe-keep the fund in his/her custody.

I kept this secret from the people in the camp here, so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember that i am giving you all this information due to the trust i disposed on you. So please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money to me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you and continue my life.

And i will like to continue my studies because it has always been my wish to have a sound education to the level i can afford. Now due to the standard of my living situation, i cannot make this claims by myself, i have the account number of my late father plus his Death certificate and Deposit certificate of account, everything concerning this transaction is genuine and clear, because i believe in truth and nothing but the truth, as for me, all i care for is someone who will help me out of here with sincerity.

Listen very well, all that i have told you concerning my present situation is exactly what i am passing through right now, i have the proves for the existence of this account, all i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign representative/partner and find out the possible means of transferring this fund into your position in your country. So i will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.

It is due to the trust and love i have in you that made me to disclose this issue to you, having the believe that i am safe in your hand, presently, i have no where else to go to, i cannot go back to my country because i lost every one and our properties, and life there will not be safe for me again because there is no one to run to in times of advice or problems.

Please, i am asking you for my safety and security keep it very private ok, i know that God will see us through. Once the fund comes your country, you will now send me money to process my traveling document, as you know that i have nothing with me for now. So once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position.

Waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Also once more i will be hoping to hear your voice through our reverend phone as soon as you receive this mail. And here is our Reverend Tel number is (+221-77506-7573 ) If you call just tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.
Please i hope that you can handle this, because i don't want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your response. Also i will like you to send me all the under- mentioned particulars, so that i will use it to introduce you to the bank as my partner/trustee. Below here is what i need from you so that i can send to you the bank information's after introducing you to them: PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO HEAR YOUR VOICE TOO

(1) Full name................................................
(2) country of residence & city.............................
(3) Occupation........................................
(4) phone & Fax numbers...............................
Have a nice day.

Yours affectionately.
Merci Abdul Mutaal

Compliment of this week my dearest one.

How are you doing today in your work and how was your night? i do hope you are doing great today in your work, it is my pleasure to be in contact with you today, and also to inform you that i have gone through the mail you sent to me with all you information,s.
My dear, i really want to thank you from my innermost heart for giving me the opportunity and privilege to be fully in contact with you and i know that it is the will of God to surely redeem my sufferings through you, considering what i have passed through in this miserable life of living as a prisoner since the death of my beloved parents, and also my earnest prayer to God is to lead us through successfully. And i want to believe that you are keeping all this correspondences confidential as you see that this is what concerns money please do not dispose this issue to any other person my love.
I will appreciate it more if you could only write to them through their email address for more verification's and inquiry about the money deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin, to know the procedure towards transferring this fund to your account.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland, United kingdom where the money was deposited by my late father with my name as next of kin. send application letter to their email address for the transfer.

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION

Royal Bank of Scotland
NO 36 Saint Andrew's Square Edinburgh. United Kingdom London.
Email.......rbs.account-officer@financier.com
Email.......royal.bslondon@yahoo.co.uk (or) rbsbankRoyalB@aol.co.uk
Tel..........+44--7989370-576
Fax:.........+44--7989370-576
The name of the transfer officer is Dr. Nelson Smith,

THIS IS MY LATE FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Royal BANK OF SCOTLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
SWIFT CODE: RBS1064
DEPOSIT CODE: L/00865
IBAN NO: DO1258
ACCOUNT NUMBER: AJ745008901546/CB/91/A
ACCOUNT NAME......(DR. ABDUL MUTAAL )
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$ 3,500.000.00
NEXT OF KIN.......MISS. MERCI ABDUL MUTAAL

I would like you to contact the bank immediately on my behalf on the processes of transferring the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Abdul Mutaal. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses. I would like you to write to the bank also and tell them how you would want them to transfer the money to your account though i have explain it them.

Moreover, i will need your kind assistance in the areas of managing and investing the money on my behalf when finally the money is transferred into your account due to the amount involved, And since i am too young to handle such money. God bless you as i await to hearing you again, thank you and God bless you please honey i really need to hear you voice today on this our Reverend Tel number (+221-77506-7573 ). Have pleasant working day.

Yours in love.

Merci Mutaal

Good Morning My love

By the special grace of God i hope you are doing great over there, as for me here our good lord has been taking care of us despite the situation here in the camp, honestly i am so happy going through your mail today and i appreciate your cares and concern you have shown to me all this little period of knowing you my dear .

My dear, I got your mail and that of the bank mail also which i have forwarded to you now and also i have carefully read the bank email which contain requirement needed before this transfer can be made, and i am very happy because very soon the money will be transfer to your bank account for me to come and join you over there in your country.

Like i told you before, i have with me the Deposit of account of my late father and the Death certificate presently, but we are having a little problem which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer. My dear, i don't know any lawyer here because i am living in the camp and that makes me worry a lot. But as God may have it, the reverend father was able to get one of the best lawyers here to get the remaining two documents for us. He invited the lawyer to his office some minutes ago and i show the mail from the bank to him. And the lawyer said he understand all the procedures and how to get the documents for us.

The lawyer said that i should tell you to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH as you are my trustee, that is why am giving you his contact information's for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he may need from you ok. Bellow is the contact of the lawyer that will help us to get the documents.

DR.ADVOCATE. ASHMAN DUKU.
Email address,
( advocateashmanduke@hotmail.com )

( advocateashmanduke@hotmail.com )

He is telephone number +221703455743

My dear, i will be waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, and please try to call him on phone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email to him. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers. My Best Regard to you.

Yours in love.

Mercii Abdul Mutaal.

BAR(DR )DUKE ASHMAN ESQ
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM
41 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TELEPHONE +221703455743,
EMAIL ( advocateashamanduke@hotmail.com )

ATTN: MR. ,

LIEU WITH MY DISCUSSION WITH YOUR PARTNER MERCI ABDUL MUTAAL AND REV. FATHER PETER FAYE,ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARATION OF POWER OF AN ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL GIVE YOU A LEGAL SUPPORT TO STAND ON HER BEHALF AS HER PARTNER/TRUSTEE IN TRANSFERRING HER LATE FATHER'S FUND DEPOSITED WITH ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT BEFORE WE WOULD PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:
(2) DATE OF BIRTH:
(3) ADDRESS:
(4) NATIONALITY/ CITY:
(5) OCCUPATION:
(6) PHONE NUMBER:
(7) PASSPORT NUMBER OR ANY IDENTITY CARD:

AS YOU WOULD WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE, AND PRIOR TO MY INQUIRY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL. BELOW IS THE COST OF PREPARING/AUTHENTICATION OF THE MENTIONED DOCUMENT'S.

(1) FOR PREPARATION /AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF AN ATTORNEY, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $200 USD.(TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS)

(2) FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $180 USD. (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DOLLARS)

(3) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IN SENEGAL, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF 100 USD. (ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS)

(4) AND MY LEGAL CHARGES, $270 USD. (TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY DOLLARS)

TOTAL SUM WILL BE $750 US DOLLARS (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS) ONLY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE .

Below is the information of my office secretary's name which you will use to send the money to me through { MONEY-GRAM }OR( RIA MONEY TRANSFER ) Which is the fastest means of receiving money here to enable my noble law firm to execute your job immediately.

Name.............. . REBECCA ZENEWI ANDREW

Address...........41 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE DAKAR SENEGAL,

Country..........SENEGAL

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR(DR )DUKE ASHMAN ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

HEADER:
Return-Path: <advocateashmanduke@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W8 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 21 Oct 2015

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221775067573
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447012924424
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447989370576
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221703455743
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
Attachments
MY FAMILY PICS.jpg
20151113015243-8017f159-2s.jpg
20151113015243-8017f159-2s.jpg (8.54 KiB) Viewed 9055 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatherpaul21@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:39 pm

May the peace of the lord be upon you always.

I wonder why i have not read from you up till now, Check the attached form from the western union head office here, print and fill the form, send back to me through mail attachment with your required details to complete this transfer without further delay.

Remain blessed
Reverend John Paul

HEADER:
Return-Path: <fatherpaul21@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-f52.google.com (mail-lf0-f52.google.com. [209.85.215.52])
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015
Subject: Re: Greetings from Rev John Paul.
Attachments
20151117223624-90a89b8a-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lorita100@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:15 am

Same stolen pictures are reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=39483 and viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40098.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rev.johnpaul19@yahoo.com apex_courierdeliveringcompany@post.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:02 am

Greetings to you & your Family, I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft but I did not hear from you since then,Then I went and deposited the Draft with Apex Courier Delivery Company, Dakar Senegal, before I traveled out of the country for a short Course and i will not come back until three months. What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is ( $ 185dollars ) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except ( $ 185 ), I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur-rage. You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail: ( apex_courierdeliveringcompany@post.com )

Phone Number: +221782926189

Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100

Code Number: xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ( $ 185 ) for their immediate action. You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel. I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money, This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content, i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Yours Faithfully

Reverend father JohnPaul

( St John Catholic Church )
Address No 201 Rul City, Dakar. Senegal.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rev.johnpaul19@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.215.253] by tm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2016 10:37:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1066.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Mar 2016 10:37:44 -0000
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016
Reply-To: "Rev.john Paul" <rev.johnpaul19@yahoo.com>

Profile Elements:
Slits Maria
Active on January 16th, 2016.
BASIC INFORMATION

Photos:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221782926189
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.