Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

giftouedraogo@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

giftouedraogo@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:42 pm

On net log,

Hi,
Am Gift,Seeking to knows thee,
for an important issue,but details,
email me here(giftouedraogo@live.com)

Profile elements:

giftprincessouedraogo
female - 26 years, Canada
14 friends, 233 visitors since 8 August 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: giftouedraogo@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest One,
For the fact that,iam the one that contacted you based on my condition and situation here in a refugee camp in Tamacounda Dakar Senegal;but before any other thing,i thank you so much for replying back to me my mail to you,

But before i proceed,my name is Miss Gift Ouedraogo from Umm Debbi in SUDAN,am single and never married, 5ft 7 inches Tall, 53kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,and am 28years of age,and as you can heard of the war that occurred in my country some years ago of which our family was among the incident,because during that time,my parents where leaving in Khartoum,while i was in the University at,Al Zaiem Alazhari University in Khartoum.

But this happens to me as a film because all my family members was all death,while am the only surviving daughter of Late Dr Isha Mallam Ouedraogo,who was my father and was the chief director of (Isha Mallam Group Of Companies)based in Khartoum in Sudan.

And for the fact of the fear of the war,i was among the first set of group of people that was taking out from my country by the UN;but today where i saw myself is in Tamacounda in Dakar Senegal.

But i would like to knows more about you, before i can open up the issue of my contact to you because it is of an important issue that needs full understanding before we can proceed,so am hoping to see your respond to this my message to you;but i attach a picture of mine to you,so that you can see and knows of whom is Miss Gift Ouedraogo Is.

Yours friend,
Gift Ouedraogo,
Sudan.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:28:32 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.83.13.109]
Subject: My Dear,Thanks For Your Mail To Me;But I Will Like To Knows More
About You.

Originating IP: 41.83.13.109
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

But... but... but... Sudan is not in Senegal. Canada also...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.