Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr bugibavbkg556mkm@libero.it

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr bugibavbkg556mkm@libero.it

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:03 pm

* 41.214.11.118 Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <bugibavbkg556mkm@libero.it>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:27:12 +0100 (CET)
From: "bugibavbkg556mkm@libero.it" <bugibavbkg556mkm@libero.it>
Reply-To: "bugibavbkg556mkm@libero.it" <bugibavbkg556mkm@libero.it>
Subject: Hello My Dear.
X-SenderIP: 41.214.11.118

Hello My Dear.

My Name is Victoria i saw your profile and i love it,i think we can build a
relationship from there,so please write me back through my email address
(victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr) for more detail about me or you send to me your
email address so that i will contact you with my photos ,am waiting for your
lovely
reply soon.
Victoria.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr bugibavbkg556mkm@libero.it

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:11 am

MY ADDITIONS:
bugiba victoria <victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr> Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 6:08 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Cc: CLIPPED
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
مرحبا يا أعز ،

كيف حالك هذا الصباح؟ أنا أكثر من سعيدة في ردكم . كيف كانت ليلتك ؟ الألغام ، وأيضا أشكر الله على حفظ لي حتى هذه اللحظة هنا في داكار بالسنغال .

اسمي فيكتوريا Bugiba انا (24 ) سنة ، واحد وتزوج أبدا، 5FT 10 بوصة طويل القامة ، والوزن 55KG ، شعر أسود و بني العينين . أنا من رواندا في أفريقيا ، وحاليا انا مقيم في مخيم اللاجئين هنا في داكار نتيجة للحرب الأهلية يجري في بلدي ، من فضلك لا تثبط ل سماع هذا .

كان والدي الراحل الدكتور فريدريك Bugiba المستشار الشخصي ل رئيس الدولة السابق من بلادي قبل ان المتمردين هاجموا منزلنا احدة في الصباح الباكر وقتلت أمي و أبي.

انها فقط لي أنه على قيد الحياة الآن، و تمكنا من جعل طريقنا إلى بالقرب من بلد السنغال حيث أننا يغادرون الآن .
أود أن أعرف المزيد عنك . يحب ويكره الخاصة بك ، هواياتك وما تقومون به في الوقت الحاضر.

وسوف اقول لكم المزيد عن نفسي في بلدي البريد القادم .

يعلق هنا هو صورة بلدي بالنسبة لك، على الرغم من أنني لست كل ذلك رقيق ، وآمل أنك لن تمانع . وأود أيضا أن نرى لك
على أمل أن نسمع منك قريبا .
الآنسة فيكتوريا

Hello Dearest,

How are you this morning? I am more than happy in your reply . How was your night? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Victoria Bugiba i am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes . i am from Rwanda in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

My late father Dr Fredrick Bugiba was the personal adviser to the former head of state of My country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.

It's only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to a near by country Senegal where we are leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic,I hope you wouldn't mind. I will also like to see yours
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Victoria

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.10.105] by web171705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 Apr 2014 11:08:13 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,2YXYsdit2KjYpyDZitinINij2LnYsiDYjA0KDQrZg9mK2YEg2K3Yp9mE2YMg2YfYsNinINin2YTYtdio2KfYrdifINij2YbYpyDYo9mD2KvYsSDZhdmGINiz2LnZitiv2Kkg2YHZiiDYsdiv2YPZhSAuINmD2YrZgSDZg9in2YbYqiDZhNmK2YTYqtmDINifINin2YTYo9mE2LrYp9mFINiMINmI2KPZiti22Kcg2KPYtNmD2LEg2KfZhNmE2Ycg2LnZhNmJINit2YHYuCDZhNmKINit2KrZiSDZh9iw2Ycg2KfZhNmE2K3YuNipINmH2YbYpyDZgdmKINiv2KfZg9in2LEg2KjYp9mE2LPZhti62KfZhCAuDQoNCtin2LPZhQEwAQEBAQ--
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.182.648
Message-ID: <1396865293.47681.YahooMailBasic@web171705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:08:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: FROM VICTORIA

bugiba victoria <victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr> Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:09 PM
My Dearest One,

I am glad to write given the opportunity now, Hope you are fine, Mine is very hot as you know that am in refuge camp.
  Sorry for my late reply. I thank God for you. May God protect you for me, Happy to meet you.
  In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your help will come out here soon. We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person we have now is Rev. Father Martins Ijeh who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).
  He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 77 064 94 99 ) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. please my love try call me today by by 4pm Senegal time. and you mail the Rev to mail address is (revmartinsijeh@yahoo.in)

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in UK which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently.
  Kindly send me your contact address for my full confidence in you such as : So that i will give you the contact of the bank in London where the money is deposited.
  Your full name.
  Your Occupation.
  Your Country of origin, Phone number and address.

Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.
  Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
  Thanks and remain blessed.

Thanks
Victoria

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.10.105] by web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 Apr 2014 04:09:22 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUsDQoNCuOAgOOAgEkgYW0gZ2xhZCB0byB3cml0ZSBnaXZlbiB0aGUgb3Bwb3J0dW5pdHkgbm93LCBIb3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZSwgTWluZSBpcyB2ZXJ5IGhvdCBhcyB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IGFtIGluIHJlZnVnZSBjYW1wLg0K44CA44CAU29ycnkgZm9yIG15IGxhdGUgcmVwbHkuIEkgdGhhbmsgR29kIGZvciB5b3UuIE1heSBHb2QgcHJvdGVjdCB5b3UgZm9yIG1lLCBIYXBweSB0byBtZWV0IHlvdS4NCuOAgOOAgEluIHRoaXMgY2FtcCB3ZSBhcmUgb25seSBhbGxvd2VkIHRvIGdvIG8BMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1397012962.86183.YahooMailBasic@web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 04:09:22 +0100 (BST)
Subject: THANK YOU MY LOVE

CONTACT MY BANKER:
bugiba victoria <victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr> Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:32 AM
MY Dearest,
Thanks for excepting to help me and i am giving you the contact of the bank in London where the money is deposited , please my dear the reason why i contact was the bank advice me to look for a foreign partner that will help me and sign the transfer slip on my behalf ,that they can not help me for now because of my political status as a refugee.

How are you today? I hope fine. I thank you once again and also thank the almighty God . I will also like to see you face to face . l love you very much and I want you to know that before I contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man l am looking forward to spend the rest of life with.

look before I come to the site where I found you I pray to God to give me somebody that will not run away with my money . I trust my God . So please try your best for me you will
not regret it and please try to be fast OK because my condition here is too bad for me try to understand me .
Please, as I said earlier no one knows about the existence of this money except you and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it .

Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this information . My love is for you and you alone , I will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately . You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country .
You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information , telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 5.3 million dollars deposited
by my late father of which i am the next of kin to the account to your country . The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Mr Peter Sands Director of finance/Foreign transfer officer)
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PL C
1 ALDERMAN BURY SQUARE LONDON
EC 2V 7SB
email(csbplcpetersands@aol.co.uk)
CONTACT PERSON
MR PETER SANDS (DIRECTOR OF FINANCE.( )Telephone:+447773677522

Contact them now on how to transfer the 5.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin .
My dear l am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and l promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l am still too young to manage it . As told you before , this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to live out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. in the meantime I will be expecting your call any time you receive this email . Until then have a nice time and always think about me

Thanks a lot and remain blessed .
My love is for you .

Yours in love.
Miss Victoria

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.10.105] by web171706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:32:18 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TVkgRGVhcmVzdCwNClRoYW5rcyBmb3IgZXhjZXB0aW5nIHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgYW5kIGkgYW0gZ2l2aW5nIHlvdSB0aGUgY29udGFjdCBvZiB0aGUgYmFuayBpbiBMb25kb24gd2hlcmUgdGhlIG1vbmV5IGlzIGRlcG9zaXRlZCAsIHBsZWFzZSBteSBkZWFyIHRoZSByZWFzb24gd2h5IGkgY29udGFjdCB3YXMgdGhlIGJhbmsgYWR2aWNlIG1lIHRvIGxvb2sgZm9yIGEgZm9yZWlnbiBwYXJ0bmVyIHRoYXQgd2lsbCBoZWxwIG1lIGFuZCBzaWduIHRoZSB0cmFuc2ZlciBzbGlwIG9uIG15IGJlaGFsZiAgLHRoYXQgdGgBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1397125938.11890.YahooMailBasic@web171706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:32:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY LOVE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE POSITIVE TRANSFER

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
bugiba victoria <victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr> Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:21 AM
My Dearest Sweetheart,
How are you today? i hope fine.i want to be sure of the documents needed by the Bank before getting back to you. However, Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

I have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead) So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the deposit certificate (which i will send to the Bank) if the lawyer agrees to help us and the death certificate,(which i will also send to the Bank) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK,LONDON. to your account in Your country.

His contact information are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Cisse Makk. Of: (MCisse Laws Chambers & Associate)
Email (barricissemakk@yahoo.com)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will be waiting for your mail today and remember to call me through Rev's phone number
A big hug for you.
From my deepest heart of love,
Yours forever.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.146.149] by web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:21:07 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBTd2VldGhlYXJ0LA0KSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXk_IGkgaG9wZSBmaW5lLmkgd2FudCB0byBiZSBzdXJlIG9mIHRoZSBkb2N1bWVudHMgbmVlZGVkIGJ5IHRoZSBCYW5rIGJlZm9yZSBnZXR0aW5nIGJhY2sgdG8geW91LiAgSG93ZXZlciwgVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGUgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBwZW5kaW5nIG15IGFycml2YWwgdG8gbWVldCB3aXRoIHlvdSxpdCBzaG93cyB5b3UgYXJlIGEgZGVwZW5kYWJsZSBhbmQgdHIBMAEBAQE-
Message-ID: <1397215267.19445.YahooMailBasic@web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:21:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Darling contact the lawyer today for the preperation of the power of attorney

PICS AND DOCS:

vi.jpg

iii.jpg

deposite_Fredrick.JPG

death_cert..JPG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221770649499
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447773677522
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221779463414
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 22, 2014 12:52 am

Victoria Bugged out: (M*A*S*H Reference)

bugiba victoria <victoriabugiba47@yahoo.fr> Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Good Day Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Before my arrival in Paraguay I have registered your International Bank Draft.but the manager of African Development Trust Bank told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire. So I told him to cash $350.000.00 US Dollars and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $350.000.00 US Dollars in cash was made with National ECOWAS Diplomatic Agency Senegal Republic.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information,I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is (250 EURO) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except 250 EURO. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur-rage.You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow;

Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

Directors Name: Dr. Patrick Diop
Company's Name:FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
Email Address:(delivercargos@gmail.com)
Email Address:(delivercargos@yahoo.com)
Tel: +221 781201138
Fax:+221 368 254 101

Also call the contact person immediate you receive my message for immediate delivery of the cash to your doorstep.

Note: The Cargo Diplomats Who Will Bring The Cash To Any Place Of Your Choice Does Not Know The Original Contents Of The package box. I Made Them To Understand That The package box Contains A Sensitive Photographic Film Material Instead Of Money For Security Reasons so that they will not divert it to their own use. Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your package box. Let me know once you get the money so that we will celebrate my success together .

Kindly and best regards
Mrs Victoria

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.146.212] by web171702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 22 May 2014 00:47:02 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,DQpHb29kIERheSBEZWFyLA0KDQpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhvc2UgZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvLW9wZXJhdGlvbiBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gUGFyYWd1YXkuIFByZXNlbnRseSBJJ20gaW4gUGFyYWd1YXkgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCBteSBvd24gc2hhcmUgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIHN1bS4NCg0KTWVhbndoaWxlLGkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmdldCB5b3VyIHBhc3QgZWZmb3J0cyBhbmQgYXQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/591 YahooMailWebService/0.8.188.663
Message-ID: <1400716022.69354.YahooMailBasic@web171702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 00:47:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I'm happy to inform you about my success.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781201138
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

Fax: +221368254101
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:50 pm

The Rev is giving me another try:

Rev martins Ijeh <revmartinsijeh@yahoo.in> Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 8:39 PM
To: CLIPPED
I pray this evening that the peace of the almighty God will be upon you and all the member's of your family in the name our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

I am writing this message to you this evening to let you know that i have got another option of transferring your money to you in your country,I got this idea after explaining things to one lawyer in our church he let me know that the best way of sending this money to you is to upload the money $300,000 USD in INTERNATIONAL ATM VISA CARD and post it to you in your home address.

Listen my dear brother in Christ the only thing i need from you now is to give me go ahead order and i will start the process of loading your money into ATM VISA CARD immediately the lawyer also told me that this process will not last up to 7 days and you will receive your ATM VISA CARD.

So my dear i will be waiting for your respond about this issue so that i will start the process with out any delay.

Stay bless in the lord.

Rev Martins Ijeh

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.11.10] by web194004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 15 Jun 2014 08:39:07 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SSBwcmF5IHRoaXMgZXZlbmluZyB0aGF0IHRoZSBwZWFjZSBvZiB0aGUgYWxtaWdodHkgR29kIHdpbGwgYmUgdXBvbiB5b3UgYW5kIGFsbCB0aGUgbWVtYmVyJ3Mgb2YgeW91ciBmYW1pbHkgaW4gdGhlIG5hbWUgb3VyIExvcmQgSmVzdXMgQ2hyaXN0IEFtZW4uDQoNCkkgYW0gd3JpdGluZyB0aGlzIG1lc3NhZ2UgdG8geW91IHRoaXMgZXZlbmluZyB0byBsZXQgeW91IGtub3cgdGhhdCBpIGhhdmUgZ290IGFub3RoZXIgb3B0aW9uIG9mIHRyYW5zZmVycmluZyB5b3VyIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdSBpbiB5b3VyIGNvdW4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1402792747.95970.YahooMailBasic@web194004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 08:39:07 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Rev Martins Ijeh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

More on the ATM Scam:
Rev martins Ijeh<revmartinsijeh@yahoo.in> Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:10 AM
My dear son in Christ Jesus.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ bless you and all the member's of your family in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

I want use this opportunity to thank you for your respond and your permission over the process of loading your fund into ATM VISA CARD i will like you to know that after reading your message this afternoon i move immediately to the INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER and they gave me their address,so my son i will like you to contact them with this information's and introduce yourself to them over your fund because i have already pass your information's to them, i think they can now process the issue with you.

Tell them that i Rev Martins Ijeh directed you and you money is $300,000USD ok, please let me know once you make contact with them.

HERE ARE THE CONTACT INFORMATION'S.

INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER.
Address: No. 22 Av.Dakar Senegal.
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel:+221-768-633-955
Email: (inter.atmcardepartment@webadicta.org)
Contact Person. Dr Billy Moore

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.146.196] by web194004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:10:21 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhciBzb24gaW4gQ2hyaXN0IEplc3VzLg0KDQpNYXkgdGhlIHBlYWNlIG9mIG91ciBMb3JkIEplc3VzIENocmlzdCBibGVzcyB5b3UgYW5kIGFsbCB0aGUgbWVtYmVyJ3Mgb2YgeW91ciBmYW1pbHkgaW4gdGhlIG5hbWUgb2YgSmVzdXMgQ2hyaXN0IEFtZW4uDQoNCkkgd2FudCB1c2UgdGhpcyBvcHBvcnR1bml0eSB0byB0aGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgcmVzcG9uZCBhbmQgeW91ciBwZXJtaXNzaW9uIG92ZXIgdGhlIHByb2Nlc3Mgb2YgbG9hZGluZyB5b3VyIGZ1bmQgaW50byBBVE0gVklTQSBDQVJEIGkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1402989021.38471.YahooMailBasic@web194004.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:10:21 +0800
Subject: My dear son in Christ Jesus.

international atm card department<inter.atmcardepartment@webadicta.org> Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 3:01 AM
TO
INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER.
Address: No. 22 Av.Dakar Senegal.
Tel:+221-768-849-765
Email: (inter.atmcardepartment@webadicta.org)
Contact Person. Dr Billy Moore
DATE:18:06:2014

ATTENTION TO THE BENEFICIARY.

Dear Sir.

We the MANAGEMENT,OFFICIAL AND STAFF of INTERNATIONAL ATM DEPARTMENT CENTER DAKAR SENEGAL are here to notify you that we are well receive your message in our office this morning concerning your fund(THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY)that have been deposited in our custody which they have instructed our department to load the fund into ATM VISA CARD and post to your designated home address in your country as the beneficiary.

Now to enable us start process we wish to inform you to provide to our office all this information's below.

1.FIRST NAME.....................
2.SECOND NAME.............
3.LAST NAME................
4.HOME ADDRESS..........
5.COUNTRY..........
6.STATE..........
7.CITY........
8.AGE...
9.TELEPHONE No............
10.OCCUPATION.......
11.INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT......
12.MARRIAGE STATUS........

We wish to notify you that with all this information's it will help us to open your ATM CARD FILE in our office and to start the process immediately,Again we assure you that your ATM VISA CARD will be issue and ready to deliver in three working days starting from the day we receive the above information's and to open your ATM file.

WE THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Thanks for your co-operation
Yours Faithfully
Dr. Billy Moore

© 2014 INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: Do not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W47 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 00:01:59 -0700
X-TMN: [AV8R+Sdd0O+ZfZupLWzxiBNKO9DIMWfa]
X-Originating-Email: [inter.atmcardepartment@webadicta.org]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W475DECA1B7C18274A4EF9982100@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: inter.atmcardepartment@webadicta.org
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f4628056-6333-4893-adc8-eb1ca8f888e1_"
From: international atm card department <inter.atmcardepartment@webadicta.org>

Document:

APPROVAL OF ATM CARD1.jpg

PHONE NUMBER:
+221768633955
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmartinsijeh@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Recovery / ATM card scam after 4 years.

Hello dear ,

i was not around for years only to come and see your mail and from the response i got from Mr MOORE you ATM CARD will process by UBA BANK and was deposited in their bank so i will advice you to contact the UBA BANK TO PROCESS and load the $350 000 USD okay;

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA ( UBA )

UBA BANK FOR AFRICA INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT.
Address: Address: No. 22 Av.Dakar Senegal.
Tele No: +221-709-457-229
E-MAIL: uba-remitance@outlook.com
E-MAIL: interatmcardd@aol.com
Contact Person: Dr. David Nelson

Regards,

REV MARTINS IJEH

Phone:
+221709457229
Original network provider*
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revmartinsijeh@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:55 pm

PLEASE CONTACT THE UBA BANK ATM CARD

PLEASE CONTACT THE UBA BANK ATM CARD WITH THEIR EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER BELOW

Hello dear ,

i was not around for years only to come and see your mail and from the response i got from Mr MOORE you ATM CARD will process by UBA BANK and was deposited in their bank so i will advice you to contact the UBA BANK TO PROCESS and load the $350 000 USD okay;

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA ( UBA )

UBA BANK FOR AFRICA INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT.
E-MAIL: uba-remitance@outlook.com
E-MAIL: interatmcardd@aol.com

Regards,

REV MARTINS IJEH

God bless you my son in Christ.

How are you and how have you gone with UBA for the ATM officer about your ATM VISA CARD, please get back to me let me know how everything is going. Do let me know once you get the ATM VISA CARD ok.

I will be happy to read from you , try your best and comply with them.

Best Regard.

Rev Martins
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

interatmcardd@aol.com revmartinsijeh@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:09 pm

INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT.
E-mail: (interatmcardd@aol.com)
E-mail:(uba-remitance@outlook.com)
09/04/2018
ATTENTION DEAR CUSTOMER

DEAR BENEFICIARY NOTE THAT WE ARE AWAY OF YOUR FUND THAT HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED IN OUR OFFICE BY MR. MOORE THE OVER SUM OF ( THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND USD DOLLARS ONLY) HE INFORM US TO HELP YOU LOAD IT INSIDE INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD AND POST IT TO YOUR DESIGNATED HOME ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND AT IT STANDS NOW WE DO NOT KNOW YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS.

NOW BEFORE ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH YOU ON THIS ISSUE YOU ARE KINDLY ADVISE TO SEND TO US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION'S TO ABLE US CARRY ON THE PROCESS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

THIS ARE THE INFORMATION'S WE NEEDED FOR US TO OPEN YOUR INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD FILE.

(1). YOUR FIRST NAME.................................
(2). MIDDLE NAME.........................
(3). SURNAME.............................................
(4). DATE OF BIRTH............................
(5). OCCUPATION................................
(6). HOME ADDRESS....................
(7). DIRECT MOBILE No...................
(8). COUNTRY.............................
(9). STATE..........................
(10). CITY....................
(11). COPY OF WORKING ID CARD
(12). POSTAL CODE

NOTE THAT ONCE WE GET ALL THIS INFORMATION'S IT WILL HELP US TO OPEN YOUR ATM FILE AND PROCEED IN LOADING YOUR FUND INTO THE ATM CARD AND POST IT TO YOUR DESIGNATED HOME ADDRESS IN YOUR COUNTRY BEAR IT IN MIND THAT IT WILL ONLY TAKE US 6HOURS TO LOAD THE FUND INTO ATM CARD AND FOR THE DELIVERING IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER THREE WORKING DAYS TO GET TO YOUR DESTINATION.

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND WITH ALL THE INFORMATION'S NEEDED FOR THE PROCESS.

DIRECTOR DR. DAVID NELSON

© 2018 INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT DAKAR SENEGAL Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: Do not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT DAKAR SENEGAL Fina

Header:
Return-Path: <interatmcardd@aol.com>
Received: from 154.124.101.44 by webjas-vab217.srv.aolmail.net (10.96.18.220) with HTTP (WebMailUI);
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 02:39:24
Subject: INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD
DEPARTMENT.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.124.101.44<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Dear My Son,

How are you doing today i hope you are fine in Jesus name. My son i want to know if you have make contact with the UBA bank for your ATM VISA card , If so good kindly let me know once you heard from them and how everything is going on.

May God bless you richly in Jesus name Amen.

Yours Faithful

Rev Father Martins Ijeh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:38 am

E-mail: (atmtransfer.remitance@gmail.com)
DATE: 10-04-2018

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY

DEAR BENEFICIARY WE WISH TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR ATM VISA CARD IS READY TO DELIVER AS YOU WHERE EARLY INFORMED THAT IT WILL BE READY TODAY BEEN TUESDAY 10th OF APRIL 2018 PLEASE DO FINE THE ATTACHMENT AND SEE THE COPY OF THE ATM VISA CARD FRONT AND BACK WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT'S BEARING YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.

NOW WE WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT AFTER MAKING INQUIRE WE CONFIRM FROM THE DELIVERING COMPANY ABOUT THE DELIVERING THEY SAID WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THE DELIVERING FEE WHICH COST $450 DOLLARS SO YOU ARE KINDLY ADVISE TO LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARE SENDING THE FEE TO ABLE US ISSUE YOU THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE FOR THE PAYMENT SO THAT WE WILL CARRY ON WITH THE DELIVERING WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN USE THE ATM VISA CARD AS FOLLOWS IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

• Real time banking transactions
• ATM Cash withdrawal
• Pos cash Advance
• Transfer from the Card to your local account

NOTE THAT ONCE WE POST IT WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU THE TRACKING CODE YOU WILL BE USING TO TRACK IT IN OTHER TO KNOW THE DESIGNATION OF YOUR PARCEL TILL WHEN IT WILL GET TO YOUR ADDRESS.

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND .

DIRECTOR DR DAVID NELSON

© 2018 INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT DAKAR SENEGAL Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: Do not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CHINA Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality

Hello my i am happy to hear that you have been in contact with the bank so comply with the bank immediately so that they will process and sent you your atm visa card for your use okay

GOD BLESS YOU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:19 pm

E-mail: (atmtransfer.remitance@gmail.com)
DATE: 11-04-2018

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

DEAR BENEFICIARY WE WISH TO NOTIFY YOU THAT BELOW HERE ARE THE INFORMATION'S YOU REQUESTED FOR THE PAYMENT SO YOU ARE KINDLY ADVISE TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THIS NAME AND ADDRESS SO THAT WE WILL RECEIVE THE FEE FAST AND CARRY ON WITH THE DELIVERING WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

SO YOU ARE KINDLY ADVISE TO SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW SO THAT
PAYMENT INFORMATION

SENDER'S NAME..............
RECEIVER'S NAME :... OTIBE ARINZE BETHEL
COUNTRY...... DAKAR SENEGAL
AMOUNT ......... $450 DOLLARS
PHONE No:.........+221-709-457-229
NATIONALITY: ...SENEGALESE

NOTE THAT YOU CAN USE THE ATM VISA CARD AS FOLLOWS IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

• Real time banking transactions
• ATM Cash withdrawal
• Pos cash Advance
• Transfer from the Card to your local account

NOTE THAT ONCE WE POST IT WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU THE TRACKING CODE YOU WILL BE USING TO TRACK IT IN OTHER TO KNOW THE DESIGNATION OF YOUR PARCEL TILL WHEN IT WILL GET TO YOUR ADDRESS.

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND .

DIRECTOR DR DAVID NELSON

Hello Dear

Happy to read from you again , may God continue to bless you in Jesus name Amen , Do all your best and comply with the UBA bank and once you receive your ATM keep me inform okay.

God bless you and your family.

Yours faithful

Rev Martins Ijeh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.