Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favoursinglejamal@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favoursinglejamal@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 am

On net log,

Hello Dear

My name is favour,I am very happy to view your profile here today,as I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you .I would appreciate if we get to know each other more. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. I want you to understand that age,race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hear from you soonest.reply me through my private email address at (favoursinglejamal@yahoo.com) so that i can write you and send you my picture.

Profile elements:

favorjamal
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
7 friends, 120 visitors since 28 May 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Favour Jamal <favoursinglejamal@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 am

Email:

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy to communicate with you. How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Favour Jamal. I am (23) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, from Western Sudan Masalit ethnic group in Darfur Sudan and presently I am seeking asylum (protection from danger) under the United Nations High Commission for the orphanage here in Dakar-Republic of Senegal as a result of the civil war that was force me out of my country some years ago, this is my number ( +221-774-465-394) in case if you want to speak with me then you can call, if i did not pick ,is because of security purpose, if i give you miss call try to call back, please bear with me because i don't want to be in trouble, thanks for your understand .My late father was a successful businessman before the Government soldier attacked our city and kill my father with my mother and my only brother while on their way to hospital, I'm the only one alive to my family.

before the death of my father him always discuss about his success in his business and every important documents him had concerning of his business so that if should be in case if anything happen tomorrow and you know that Nobody knows tomorrow and my father is very plain man, him loves his family so much, that's how i became to know all about this,

wish to contact you personally for a long relationship, business and investment assistance in your Country My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5.300,000.00 (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) only, in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I have with me the necessary documents confirmation the deposit of the fund. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you will help me to recommend a nice medical Higher Institution. I was studying Health science before the killing of my parents by the Rebels and was in first year student in the University .It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest and willingness to handle this transaction well, I will send you the contact of the bank immediately. Please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it. thanks God bless you.

Have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,

Favour Jamal

Header:

Received: from [41.208.186.199]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 18:29:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I AM TELLING YOU THIS WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.208.186.199
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal

The phone number +221774465394 was not reported before...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kzobira@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:14 pm

On net log,

Hello Dear
my name is zobira,slim,tall,and a beautiful looking girl that like traveling and dancing.I saw your profile in this site and was moved to contact you,i join this site in other to find my love of life.Please,i want you to contact me through my private email address(kzobira@ymail.com)so that i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me.I expect to hear from you soon.

Profile elements:

zobirakiki563 - no picture
female - 16 years, Kayar, Senegal

Site warning: zobirakiki563 is a minor. Are you sure you want to visit this profile?
280 visitors since 21 August 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kzobira@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Email:

( same text and same identity are reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1805 with a different gallery)

Dearest one.

how are you doing today! hope all is well with you, I am happy to received your mail today, first of all, i will like to introduce my self to you. my name is ZOBIRA KIKI, am from Ivory coast in west Africa country i, am 23 years old, am fair in complexion,1.69 feet in height.

my late father was DR BENSON KIKI a successful business man, he was also the director of (CHC) rubber plantation and also the director of (Hévéicole Distributor l.t.d) West Africa which is popular in my country
unfortunately i lost him last 2 years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company. His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil,

my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have,due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed rubber but he don't know that i know his secret. after some month he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she was dead when i was age of 12 years, i don't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my fathers company because i am the only child of my father.

I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living as a refugee in the camp, so please i want you to take me as you take your self because my life is in danger now this place i am now is like one staying in the prison i hope by god grace i will come out here soon Please i don't need to be there in my country due to my condition over there that is reason why am here in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.
The only person I have now is Rev Father NOAH who is the pastor of the ( Church Of God Mission ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, i write and reply mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel number is (+221774235703)if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. please As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my father,. Please listen to this, i have my late father' death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank. which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3,5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).I have wrote to them and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist because of my refugee status

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

please call and send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, My favorite language is English. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in mind.
Miss Zobira

The picture received by email is the last one reported above.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.41.229]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 07:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME

Originating IP: 41.83.41.229
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.