Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

osahonestherediagbonya1@hotmail.com

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:14 am

On DMF:

HELLO DEAR ONE How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is Miss osahon esther, i saw your profile today in the site and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you. please contact me with this email (osahonestherediagbonya1 @hotmail.com ) i\'m hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no sociology-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. Yours Sincerely (osahonestherediagbonya1 darling please contact me with this email (osahonestherediagbonya1@hotmail.com ) MY SKYPE ID ( mondayesther ) and my phone number is +221776283127

Profile elements:

jamilalove
- 24 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

i am jamila usman from bam iran i will like you to contact me so that i will tell you more about my self

i am looking for good and undersnading man who will love me

Re: osahonestherediagbonya1@hotmail.com

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:29 am

On skype:

mondayesther
Language: English
DOB: October 25, 1985

About +221776283127:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

The phone number was used on net log in massmail messages:

Hello dear one
my name is miss Esther i saw your
profile today and became interested in you i am honest and caring
and i am looking for a good and honest man please reply me through
my email address (esthermonday318@yahoo.com) so that i can send you
my picture and more other details about me i hope to hear from you

MY SKYPE ID esther.monday1

phone number +221776283127

FACEBOOK ID esthermonday318@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

halimausman566
female - 25 years, Īrān, Iran, Islamic Republic of

On Skype:

esther.monday1

barristerphilipsjohnson@yahoo.com

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:12 am

Your partner left a cheque of $50000 USD in my care to deliver to you as compensation and i have handed it over to the western union money transfer agent here in Dakar Senegal, so please do contact them for them to transfer your money to you, In order to receive your money from the western union, ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address. ( Wumt678@hotmail.com )

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerphilipsjohnson@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019
From: Barrister Philips Johnson <barristerphilipsjohnson@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Problem at the bank today

barristerphilipsjohnson@yahoo.com

Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:11 am

In order to receive your money from the western union, ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address. ( Wumt678@hotmail.com )

Wumt678@hotmail.com

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:09 pm

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT
OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/987
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.
Tell: +221-785337688:

Sir.
Acting on the instructions in your claims file with Reference number 3NW-4 and Batch number FN-112, I wish to inform you that we have today transferred your first payment of $5000.00 USD available for your pickup at any western union office in your City, but still on hold due to the unpaid activation fee of $289 USD which is necessary you supposed to pay to get your transaction reference number your transfer will be posted to your country for pickup.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $289 USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE ACTIVATION FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF SENEGAL TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS RIGHT TO ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED ON THE CHEQUE THAT NO ONE SHOULD BE TAMPER YOUR MONEY UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING/CRIMINAL ACT AND FOR SECURITY REASONS,THEREFORE SEND THE FEE OF $289 USD IMMEDIATELY TO EMPOWER US ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN TRANSACTION REFERENCE CODE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

For your convenience you will receive your first $5000.00 USD installment transfer at any western union in your country immediately after 15mines we received the activation fee,

SENDER NAME: Greg Allen
Text Question: Time
Text Answer: 6hrs
Amount: $5000.00 USD

Take note that you will pickup the $5000.00 USD at any western union office in your country immediately after 15 mines you send the activation fee of $289 USD for activation fee of your daily installment account. You are to send the activation fee today on our bellow information through Western union money transfer or Money Gram money transfer we will receive it here immediately in our money gram department and activate your transfer Mtcn code for you to be able to cash your first payment which have being already transferred to you:-

NAME: RAMA ABDUL
ADDRESS, RUE 82/45 GRAND YOFF.
TEST QUESTION : CODE
ANSWER : PICK
AMOUNT : $289 USD

As soon as you transfer the activation fee, send us the transfer MTCN to enable us receive the money and proceed with immediate transfer release of your $5000.00 USD today.

Thanks for using our service while we wait your kind response,

BEST REGARDS,
MR. RAMA ABDUL.
Western Union Agency,
Rue 82/45 Grand Yoff
Dakar Senegal.

==========================END========================================================================================================
The Western Union Online Service is offered by Western Union International Bank GmbH in conjunction with Western Union International Limited. Western Union International Bank GmbH, trading as Western Union International Bank,is licensed by the Financial Markets Authority (Österreichische Finanzmarktaufsicht) in Austria and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of payment services business in the UK . © 2001-2019 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserve, One click away from your upgraded Inbox.

Header:
Return-Path: <Wumt678@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM4PR0202MB2881.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::157e:ea7b:c9f5:e04d]) by AM4PR0202MB2881.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::157e:ea7b:c9f5:e04d%9]) with mapi id 15.20.2538.019;
Sun, 15 Dec 2019
Subject: WUMTDS

Wumt678@hotmail.com

Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:15 am

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.

Sir.
Below here is the account details and we will proceed immediately we confirm the payment.

Bank....UBA
Address.....Siege Social Dakar Route Des Almadies
ACCOUNT NAME;....LORENZ R.
BANK CODE.........25153
AGENCE CODE ......01305
ACCOUNT NUMBER.........30501000XXXX
RIB...13
SWIFT CODE.....UNAFSNDA
INTERBANK CODE.......25153

BEST REGARDS,
MR. RAMA ABDUL.
Western Union Agency,
Rue 82/45 Grand Yoff
Dakar Senegal.

==========================END========================================================================================================
The Western Union Online Service is offered by Western Union International Bank GmbH in conjunction with Western Union International Limited. Western Union International Bank GmbH, trading as Western Union International Bank,is licensed by the Financial Markets Authority (Österreichische Finanzmarktaufsicht) in Austria and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of payment services business in the UK . © 2001-2019 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserve, One click away from your upgraded Inbox.

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.

Sir.
We are still waiting for the payment slip of the required fee from your side, with your details on where transfer this money.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. RAMA ABDUL.
Western Union Agency,
Rue 82/45 Grand Yoff
Dakar Senegal.

Wumt678@hotmail.com

Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:06 am

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.

Sir.
I don't think your serious with your dealings, you refused to send the required fee through western union and requested for a bank account and we sent you a bank account and now your coming up with a silly excuse, please contact us with the required fee when your ready for your money, we have no more bank account to give you.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. RAMA ABDUL.
Western Union Agency,
Rue 82/45 Grand Yoff
Dakar Senegal.

Wumt678@hotmail.com

Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:15 pm

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.

Sir.
The ball is on your court, there is nothing we can do until we receive the required activation fee from you side.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. RAMA ABDUL.
Western Union Agency,
Rue 82/45 Grand Yoff
Dakar Senegal.

Wumt678@hotmail.com

Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:58 pm

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.
Tell: +221-773679110:

Sir.
Time is ticking and today is 28th of December 2019 and it's remaining 3 days to the end of the 2019 and we are still waiting and we will like to know what is delaying you from completing your transaction? what is delaying at this last stage?

BEST REGARDS,
MR. RAMA ABDUL.
Western Union Agency,
Rue 82/45 Grand Yoff
Dakar Senegal.

Wumt678@hotmail.com

Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:24 pm

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND
YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.
Tell: +221-773679110:

Sir.
Your the one delaying yourself and your money transaction sir, you refused to send the required fee across to us through western union and requested for a bank account which i sent to you and you came back with another excuse and here is our Paypal account ( ravencko.regionalcourierservice@outlook.com ) please send the required fee across to us through our Paypal account and we will proceed with this transaction immediately to avoid more delay.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. RAMA ABDUL.
Western Union Agency,
Rue 82/45 Grand Yoff
Dakar Senegal.

Post a reply