Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

faith_404u@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

faith_404u@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:50 pm

On net log,

Hello
(faith_404u@yahoo. com )
i am faith by name i saw your profile in this net log.comt
and i was so interested i will like to have a good
love relationship with you please write me back
through my private e-mail
dirty (faith_404u@yahoo.com )
so that i can send you my pictures
and tell you more about my self
hoping to hear from you soon
with love
yours
faith
___$♥$♥$♥$♥______$♥$♥$♥$♥$
_$♥________$♥__♥$.___I_____♥$
♥$___________$♥$.____________$♥
$♥________________LOVE_____♥$
♥$__________________________$♥
_$♥________________YOU___♥$
___♥$___________________$♥
______$♥______________♥$
________♥$_________$♥
___________$♥___♥$
_____________♥$♥

Profile elements:

faithsaiko60 - faith gabr
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
7 visitors since 6 August 2012.

Same email adress and same picture are used on naij.com - faithsaiko015
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Faith Faith <faith_404u@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest One!

How are you this moment? I hope this mail will reach you in good condition of health, l am very happy for your reply, am in the Fair Complex, Very good looking girl That is very Sharing, Giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.as i will really like to have a good relationship with you and more over BECAUSE of the Urgency of my Situation here, l am Miss Faith Gabriel, 24years old girl from Zimbabwe, Daughter of Late former Minister of Information and Publicity Dr. Yeah Gabriel WHO died in the early hours of Saturday morning, June 24, 2006 After collapsing in a bath tub and Being prescribed by the doctor as Cardiac Arrest After her death,

I am constrained to contact you, BECAUSE of the maltreatment I, am Receiving from my step-mother. She Planned to Take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my Father BELOVED. I am really please the issue of assistance they're Helping me out of this country of Senegal, l am WHERE Presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I would like to contact you personally for a long term relationship and assistance That Might lead us further, based on your desire.Please keep this matter only for yourself for now. Meanwhile my late father deposited the sum of U.S. $ 4.5 Million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in a Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin before-his death. But I will forward you with the Necessary information's of the deposit is confirmation of your Acceptance to Assist me for the transfer of the fund in your country.

As you are, we will also help fund this investment of When It Comes to your Possession in your country and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in school, When my father died and till now l have nothing doing BECAUSE of my step- -Mother WHO HAS BEEN After my life in the Other to Possessed Under My Father's Wealth and Properties, Which I refused to submit the documents Covering this deposited fund of my inheritance to him and the worst aspect of it is that my father's relations are I support her right BECAUSE SHE WAS the first wife of my late father and my late mother from another Being Married Nationality was not Even in Good Time with Them Before we left behind and she died when i was 2 years old and Being the only child of my late mother, as you can it that at this fund is the only thing left That is for my whole life.

Please l am all I would ask is you to help me in transferring this fund to your country and we are leaving too Helping from this camp and come over to your country as soon as the Transaction is done.It is my intention to COMPENSATI you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital of Which will you handle for me as well. This is the reason why I DECIDED to contact you.

As soon as I receive your positive response Showing your interest, I will put things into action Immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an Urgent message Indicating your Ability and willingness to help and sincerely handle this transaction '.

I am staying at the female hostel here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp of l and was Able to come over into this country through the help of the Red Cross Society. Please l am awaiting for your positive response and Urgent. I hope that my ISO is very clear but if you need further clarification, Then send in your questions.i Will Respond to back to you in my nest mail and tell you what to do, Attached here is my picture, as I hope, thanks to Receive from you soon.

Yours truly!
Miss. Faith Gabriel

Picture:

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.211]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Pleading To You

Originating IP: 41.83.12.211
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.