Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goodnesskone2012@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 am

On net log,

hi
GOOD DAY.
My name is miss goodness, I saw your profile today and became interested in
you, please answer me
on my Email ID (goodnesskone2012@yahoo.com) so that I can give you my
picture and tell you more about me
for you to know who I am.

Profile elements:

goodnesskone11
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
21 friends, 270 visitors since 31 July 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Goodness Kone <goodnesskone2012@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:44 am

Email:

How are you, hope all is well with you, please, it's nice and pleasure to contact you, please, I want you to know that your audience is watching me

Again, My name is Miss goodness Kones, a citizen of Ivory Coast in West Africa. I have 24 years, my birthday was in January 1987.I first possession of a certificate of general nursing, I'm hoping to continue my education in this career.I am never married and have children, I enjoy dinner, movies, sports, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities.

I am a mature woman trust, well-rounded, responsible, intelligent and hard working. I like being at home with a movie and snacks. I'm easy to please, if I am treated with respect and honest.I was on the registration for a master's degree in nursing and midwifery before, me and my family suffered a tragedy of civil war in my country and several politicians were assassinated . My late father Dr Kipkalya Kones was a successful business man in my country, which deals with the import of foodstuffs such as rice, salt and sugar from Thailand and Europe. He was killed unfortunately, with my beautiful mother for the wicked rebels amid civil war.

It's only me that is alive, now a family of five. because I was in school and managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal, where I am now at the center of the war.I have decided not to return to my country for anything, even when the war is over, but because there are still political instability, killings and unrest.I several of them lost a lot, my parents and my three brothers charming, and some other relatives and family capital investments.I want to develop a good friendship with you if you possibly would like, and that God will provide for me.

I never like tragedy and I do not want to witness that never again in my life.Life really so difficult here and now the government of Senegal has been kind enough to grant me asylum and I am currently residing in the refugee camp this country. This is very restricted and no one ever allowed to leave the country of residence without permission from that country or passport.and really want to achieve this, because I lost mine in the war, and I really need a big help to you, but I like to know more about you first, because I have something to help me do, I'll tell you the support and assistance once I hear from you,

And I can be contacted by telephone from the church through the Reverend father, who provides moral rehabilitation of the inmates of this name is Rev. father camp.His Jones Martins, and his office phone is +221776284118, and called tell him you want to talk to me, I will give you more and support I need from you?
have a good day and hope to hear from you,is me your lovely
goodness,

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.180]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE MORE OF YOU AND I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

Email Sender: goodnesskone2012@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.83.12.180
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL

The name of the Reverend Father Jones Martins is new, but the telephone number +221776284118 was used for scam attempts before.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.