Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kalifa Abdullah - kalifa.abdullah@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Kalifa Abdullah - kalifa.abdullah@gmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Received: from [41.138.46.133] by web29505.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:37:12 BST
X-RocketYMMF: zoladanicec
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343914632.98314.YahooMailClassic@web29505.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:37:12 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: kalifa.abdullah@gmail.com
Subject: FROM KALIFA ABDULLAH/ LIBYA
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report<br>IP Address: 41.138.46.133<br>Organization: Sonitel Sa<br> City: Niamey<br>Country of Origin: Niger<br>* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

FROM KALIFA ABDULLAH/ LIBYA

DEAR FRIEND,
With my due respect how is life over there I hope all is fine if so thanks be to God almighty,
I pray May the blessing and protection of the lord continues be with us amen. I know this message may come to you as a surprise, and I also know a transaction of this magnitude will make any one feel apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be fine at the end of the day. I came to know you in my Private Search for a Reliable and Reputable Person to handle this confidential inheritance Transaction with me, but I have never known you yet,

But however it may be I have to believe and trust in you because sometimes in life we come across meet the right people and also sometimes in life we also come and across meet the wrong people, but still God we trust. And I pray may you be the right person to trust because of urgent purposes.
I am a Libya from North Africa in Libya-Tripoli, born in May 12th 1989 in Libya; I am the first son and the only son of my father; the late senator Mohammed Abdullah Mustafa that died on poising died in a prison, on 17 of February 2011 and my mother died inside the crisis of the war that take place recently.

My father died inside prison because the Libya former president mama gadahafi accused him of supporting the crises Against him at that time, But right now things is turning up and down for me and my little sister because of my late father brothers, they are trying to kill me and my only sister because my mother background is from utopia, just for them to have the way to steal all my late father money and properties that my father worked for.

While I am telling you all this is because I need assistant that will help and support me to achieve my late father left inheritance because I have trust in you to do anything with you and also I need your full support to help me transfer my late father's money into your account for my Safety,
Please friend, you don't have to worry about any thing because I will offer you 30% share of the money and 20% share of the properties, because my late father brother they are trying to kill me and my little sister and steel my late father money into another account and also they are trying to take over the deposited certificate that my father gave me before his death. Please try and do urgently to help me out so that the money will be transfer into your account immediately.

The money is lairing at the bank, the sum of 26 million dollars with (4) kilos of diamond and (20) kilos of gold, If you know that you can be able to help me out in this situation , please I need your urgent reply, So that the certificate deposited will be sent to you and more details will be giving to you, them me and my little sister will like to come over there to stay in your country and open a nice investment in your place and establish a good life and a better future

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
PRINCE KALIFA ABDULLAH
TheDane
Super survivor

Re: Kalifa Abdullah - kalifa.abdullah@gmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Subject: KALIFA ABDULLAH/ the details and photo of me and my family

Dear Sir,

I thank you so much for your effort showing to help me out at this level. And I pray to God to direct you in right way to help me protect my late father deposit left inheritance money and properties in this transaction.
please i am not here to take you unaware because my late father left alone of moeny for his children to live on a good life with his name which is the left inheritance i contacted you for?
After my father's funeral, my evil step-mother and uncle had an envious conspiracy against me and sold my father's properties to an Italian expatriate which they selfishly shared the money among themselves and leave me only to suffered.

While I need assistant is because my evil step-mother and my late father brothers threatens to kill me because I didn’t accept them to sit on my only inheritance belongings. because of her attempt to killed me, I ran away and travelled to Niger at Niamey and had a discussion with bank managing director to make some withdrawal of the money for better life so I can take care of myself and my little sister to start a new life again, the bank managing director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction in his will only that inheritance money would only be release to me when I present a foreign trustee who would help me and invest the money overseas and stand as a business partner to my late father fund as a next of kin.

What we the children inherited from my late father is the sum of ($26) million united state dollars and was deposited in the bank here Niger at Niamey, In addition to that and in accordance with my late father's will copy which I have with me here ( a gold quality of 20 kilos and 4 kilos of diamond)

(Firstly) the name of the bank where the money is laying is bank islamic , (Secondly) you will stand as a foreign trustee business partner to my late father inheritance over this transaction and other claim of my right (Thirdly) After the transaction, you will locate a good school in your country for me and my little brother (Fourthly) To invest the money into a good profitable business venture. (fivly) you be in charge of everything in this transaction to make it be suscessfuly

Mean while I would like you to tell me more about yourself, before I can do any transaction with you because the money and property that my father left for his children, me and my little sister is the only hope we have in life. Please let me know you well before I can send you the deposited certificate and a letter which you will send to the bank to enable the bank director and management of the bank know that you are my late father Business friend, so tell me more about yourself such as.

You promise to follow my instruction and you will not to betray me.

Your full Name,................Your Address, ...................Your tell phone number, ...............Your fax number, .................Your Nationality, .............You Age, ....................Your Sex, .....................Your Occupation...................,Your marital status......................Your Identity card...................

Just For my comfort to have trust in you that when the money comes into your account that you will never betray me. As soon as I hear from you assuring me of your willingness to assisting me fully and soon as I receive your complete details from you, I will send you a letter the deposited certificate document which you will send along to contact the bank as full member to the family, here is all about me and my family pictures.

Thanks and God bless

kalifa Abdullah

TheDane
Super survivor

Re: Kalifa Abdullah - kalifa.abdullah@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:27 am

All the pictures reported above are stolen.

First picture is stolen form http:/ /www.smilecenterclinics.com/BeirutEstheticDentist.php - real owner name is Alain R.

The second picture was used as illustration for one news article on kuwaittimes.net - talking about Libya women plunge into politics.

3rd picture is used for few different profiles on Facebook and dating sites, with different names and locations in India. Someone using same picture has two blogs about Forex and Cricket World Cup.

4th picture is stolen form http:/ /www.bigstockphoto.com/de/image-6060986/stock-photo-indian-teenage-boy -

5th and 6th pictures - real owner is Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon.

The IP 41.138.46.133 has older hits in The Project Honey Pot system.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.