Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Cynthia Nguesso cynthianguesso@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Cynthia Nguesso cynthianguesso@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:17 am

I couldn't find this one here yet:
Cynthia Nguesso <cynthianguesso@live.com> Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:29 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dear One,
Tears and pains of life has treated me to the extend that i need to open up as for the world to hear of my voice of pains of life because crying without explanation,is killing once heart when one hide the feeling of life as to live again;but if i continue without an introduction of myself,is just writing a letter without its headlines.

My name is Miss Cynthia Nguesso ,aged 28years single and never married, first daughter of late Engr.(Dr)Nguesso Benson, who was until his unfortunate death President/chief executive officer of NguessoBenson Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Congo-Kinshasa the capital city of Democratic Republic of Congo;but before the incident, I was an undergraduate of Marien Ngouabi University, studying International Relations.

But it was on the night of 25th June 2013 that the civil wars with the milita conflicts started from the Congo-Kinshasa the capital city of Democratic Republic of Congo of which the news was flash by the ww w.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14121191,and the war left me without a home as my mother and father where all shot in front of our family house in Congo-Kinshasa.

And with the help of the UN,we are carried out from our country to nearby country Senegal and now iam in a refugee camp,where I am living now in the missionary, led by Reverend Father Mike John, and for confirmation issues you can email him at(rev.mikejohn@yahoo.com)but i used the church computer to send You this letter and I only enter the office, when he was less busy in his office .

I would like to know more about you, your love, and your hobbies and what you are doing now, I want to meet understanding, faithful, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly, and indeed, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached above are my pictures and as we continue moving ahead,i hope to see you face to face because it is my heart desire and also my wish for you, so expecting your next mail,with some thing good;but until then good-bye.

Remain blessed,
Faithfully Yours
Miss Cynthia Nguesso

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W95 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s18.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 23:29:11 -0800
X-TMN: [ueSgNsQIqVi9EIe8ll6zhaivKYWJHD+2]
X-Originating-Email: [cynthianguesso@live.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W958520F3FEB9832E25D585B5820@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cynthianguesso@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_81e3a851-5d1d-419b-b5a7-ee45cd4596d8_"

Two Photos:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Cynthia Nguesso cynthianguesso@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:21 pm

ADDITIONS:
Cynthia Nguesso <cynthianguesso@live.com> Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:37 PM
My Dear,
Is a thing of joy coming across your reply to me once again and i thank you for the time given because is not many that are called are chosen and for the fact you decided to email me once again,i think is better i link you direct with my private contact phone numbers in-case you decided to found more truth of me,then feel free as to contact me via this phone number at any given time(+221-768376887).

Because just on like i told you,am the one that wears of this shoes of sorrows and i knows of the pains of it and i believe within myself that with truth i shall be free once again,no matter that my faith has been destroy by the evil men of the word;but i still have the faith as to live again hence is of the lord wishes.

And once more,my condition here at the moment,is so painful because i do not have that human right freedom based on,how i was brought into this country by UN officers and of which was one of the major reason of my contact to you seeking of that freedom from you;but only on the ground that you are real and truthful because i do not wish of any more evil thing in my life to happens to me and what my dear parents left of me before their untimely exist out from this earth!!!!!Oh!!God May their souls rest in peace!!!!.

Well i do not have must thing to say until you called me or email as usual;but the only subject of the matter will based on the huge sum of($3.600.000.00USDA)of which was the wealth of my late father deposited in a bank and was the only thing left of me at this moment;but i never need to open up more to you until,i can see of yours interest towards it,then shall i will let you knows of the full details.

Well my dear!!,just as you can see,the blessing from above co-meth when one never think of life;but if the lord says YES!!!of whom shall says NO?because in all things i does i believe that Gods time is the best!!!!!

Thou!!it has happen and i accepted it with faith and i must carry on with life of which in tears!!!i write to you because the world do found it hard as to believe issue;but i swear with my life!!!and with the proofs that i contacted with the truth of my life and hence we continue moving ahead,i will let you knows more facts of this matter.

Remains Yours Weeping One,
Miss Cynthia Nguesso.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W7 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s30.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 20:37:15 -0800
X-TMN: [E8Ar5uCn1ammxRLE+bwBfD0qOlkMphV3]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W76673F0DCA10FB88D11C6B58D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_ffe1ef61-2f6f-4369-ab32-404d37093d4b_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Cynthia Nguesso <cynthianguesso@live.com> Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Hello My Dear One,
Honestly am happy to see yours mail to me at this hour which shows how serious you wanted to be of help to me,thank you and thank you so much and i will always think of you each and every minute since i knew you, therefore I really want you to understand very well that i contacted you out of my love and trust of which i equally need the same thing from you.

Right now i hope you are doing just fine over there, is just that mine is too boring here due to the bad situation that l am facing here but all the same, thanks so much for your mail and thanks for the way you have being there for me,

l really appreciate it.You are just so nice and caring and l am very happy to have someone like you in my life,also i want to let you know that i understand that the world is full of evil, but i want you to believe me that all am telling you is nothing but truth from the bottom of my heart, and i found you out of my love.

I am writing to thank you for your understanding, effort and concern to save me from this situation that i am into. My God must bless you. please i want you to do anything within your power to save me from this situation that i am into, this refugee camp is just like hell.

I want to let you know that i am taking you seriously as a brother,Sister, father and husband and since i came to know you,i have no doubt about you,i have all my trust and hope on you, look before i come to the site where i found you i pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy, i believe you are not going to let me down at the end of the day.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this information's, However I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 10% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $3.600.000.00USDA (Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars). deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,

Senior Manager - Private Client Services
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Address: Drommund House,1Redheughs
Avenue,Edinburg EH128JN Scotland.
TEL:+447053834260FAX:+448348653676.

Royal Bank Of Scotland
email scotlandbsr@live.co.uk
Name Mr Robson Benson
Senior Manager - Private Client Services

Fathers Deposit informations:

Deposited Name:Eng.(Dr) Nguesso Benson
Country Of Birth: Democratic Republic of Congo.
Account Number:(Rbs/C8077653)
Amount Deposited: $3.6m (Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
Pin Code no:0045211
Next To Claim:Miss Cynthia Nguesso
Security Code No:1678000Rbs

My dear i am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well. As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country where i can have my freedom and peace of mind, in the meantime I will be expecting to hear from you soon as possible.

I will be very happy if you contact the Bank immediately for the transfer,Because i can't wait to be with you immediately the transfer is done.My kiss and rose to you with my refugee Id card for a proof,as you sent it all together to the bank.
With Love and trust,
from Miss Cynthia Nguesso

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W1 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s8.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 21:14:35 -0800
X-TMN: [fkkc1AlP1sxJurEtjTU3HVOAUoCmacJY]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W10270852A1A8E9003B1F4B58C0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a965e435-f0fb-4bf6-a5d8-79680e87b8c4_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Cynthia Nguesso <cynthianguesso@live.com> Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Hello My Dear,
On like is yours wish and willing to help me out in getting what belongs to me and also gets my freedom of which are very important to me and with tears!!! in my eyes i do say Thank you for the extend of which you have gone so far.

But on like the demands of the Royal Bank Of Scotland over the documents and what a have with me was the (Death Certificate)and the (Deposit Certificate) and the other two will comes from the high court;on how we should get it from the Federal High court here in Senegal,of which i have ask the Reverend Father In charged of our hostel on how to get in contact with the High court;but his respond was this:

Chief Judge To Contact,
Judge Vaz,Office Unit Of The High Court,
Of Dakar Senegal,Room 106
Email Contact( judgevaz@legislator.com )

And hence you are able to get in contact to the office,infact details of how we should gets the demanded documents shall be explain to you,so therefore email the office and lets waits for the respond from the high court.

Yours Weeping One,
Cynthia.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W93 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s11.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 21:31:06 -0800
X-TMN: [PVoK0ftOqnqs4FvF1HncletqExrUUMK4]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W9359CDBF299DB768467E32B5890@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_296f866f-261f-40dc-b1eb-09e5d7f3dd35_"

PICS AND DOCS:

CYNTHIA REFUGEE ID CARD.JPG
CYNTHIA REFUGEE ID CARD.JPG (17.32 KiB) Viewed 3037 times

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND UK..JPG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221768376887
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +441215576140
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT

+441315568555
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* BT

+447053834260
Number billable as universal access number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Limited

FAX: +448348653676
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

CynthiaNguesso@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:04 am

Recovery Scam:

Attention Sir/madam,
For Your Kind effort as to help me out,but it failed and just because of it,i still have you in heart and today i have a get=together party in a country called(Antigua and Barbuda)with friends of high class and in a happy mood that i decided to give out this sum amount of{$1000USDA}to you,but this money i sent it to you via the Western Union Money Transfer and below is the Control Number:
(MTC No:4807851544)but as soon as you collected the money,please alert me as to tear off the paper that i use to sent it to you.

But For more details information from the Western Union,
Email Direct To Its Office@
(WesternUnionSolicitorsFund@consultant.com)

Yours Old Time Friend,
Mrs Cynthia N. Nutibuda.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernunionsolicitorsfund@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Attention:Sir/Madam,
Sum amount some of ($1000USDA)has been send on yours behalf by a lady named(Mrs Cynthia N. Nutibuda) but due to the lost of location with yours proper name,in posting of the money to you,

Our office do hereby requested from you;

Yours Real Name In yours Passport/ID Card,
Name Of Your Country/phone number.

And on sending these information's of yours,please kindly make sure that you send the service fee of $100USDA for the processing of yours location as regards to the( SERVICE FEE)as you can see from the attachment above.

This money has to be send to the Western Union Money Transfer Office direct to the accountant department office with these information's:

Name; Madu Anthonia Ijeoma.
Question: Yes
Answer: Yes.

And hence you send it,please kindly attach the payment receipt as you send its control number to our office for an immediate confirmation with an immediate transfer sum of yours money as you details information's states;

Department Of The Western Union,
Money Transfer,LOME TOGO.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scotlandbsr@live.co.uk globalatmcardofficedepartment@gmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:58 pm

Attention sir
Your payment of the ATM CARD outstanding are waiting for you. get in touch with this ATM CARD DEPARTMENT OFFICE, Immediately

( globalatmcardofficedepartment@gmail.com )

Header:

Return-Path: <scotlandbsr@live.co.uk>
Received: from EUR06-VI1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-vi1eur06olkn2091.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.17.91])
Received: from VE1PR02MB5680.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::705e:c4d0:65b1:8745]) by VE1PR02MB5680.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::705e:c4d0:65b1:8745%5]) with mapi id 15.20.3912.027;
Wed, 10 Mar 2021
Subject: Attention sir
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.