Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizzykhalifa@rocketmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:41 pm

http://www.4pp l.com/lizzy101

I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello dear!
How are you and your lovely family, I hope fine?
My name is LIZZYKHALIFA,
I became interested in you after viewing your profile information in this site,
I know that a journey of one thousand miles must begin with one step,
I will be happy to hear from you through my e-mail address for us to
know more about each other and share photos
(lizzykhalifa@rocketmail.com).
All I need is love with trust,someone who will
always be there for me to show me the real taste of
love as a friend and a sister, hoping to hear from you soon,
thanks and God bless you,
yours LIZZY
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: lizzykhalifa@rocketmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Received: from [41.82.149.245]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 01:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WELL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dearest one.
Thanks for your mail .How are you doing this beautiful day ! I hope all is well with you Friendship can not be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth .I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people is their Personality and Character Meanwhile, I want to use this opportunity to brief you little about myself, My Name is Lizzy Khalifa I am Single, 23years old, born in Liberia in west Africa, with no kid and never married. 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost doing the war that took place in my country some years ago. the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father with my mother in cold blood .It's was only me and my little sister that survive this tragedy because i wasn't around when it happened. I was first year student then, studying Accounting at the University of Monrovia and I managed to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Because the evils that killed my parents seize to kill and take away my belongings . I am Calm, Joyful, Honest, Sociable, Intelligent, Romantic, Kind and tender. I enjoy Traveling, Having Rest on Nature, Meeting with Friends, Swimming, Tennis Game, Poem, Driving, & Going to the Beach . Also I love all kinds of musics,mostly R & B, Blues, Hip Hop etc.I am a Simple & understanding girl who Cherish ,Honesty, Tolerance , Love , Care and Friendship .I am looking to meet a someone who will first of all be my friend and maybe more than Friends later. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment .I am looking forward to hearing from you and knowing about you, Your family , work , etc. Wishing you a nice day and all the good things that comes with it Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards Lizzy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Lizzy Khalifa

Hello dearest!
Thanks for your mailing.I pray that the grace of God will be upon you so that you will help me realized my dream with what is left behind.I know it is don't going to be easy but please consider me and give me a totally attention as i believe you will have nothing to regret in this matter. In this camp we are not allowed to go out the way we like.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Dr. Cephas Edwin his is the camp supervisor here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women The Dr. Tel number is (+221-76-496 10 51 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and the certificate is here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he Deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling Documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Already i have informed this Bank about my intention to claim my late father's Deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the Bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united nation refugee law governing refugee all over the world. Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account. It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account. I promised to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance, while you will help me to manage my own share of the money in any good investment in your country because i do not know much about business. Honey these are the ways you can help me.Waiting for your positive response.

Your lovely, Lizzy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Already i have informed this Bank about my intention to claim my late father's Deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the Bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world.

NAME OF THE BANK - Royal bank of Scotland
NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR BRIAN WINSTON
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS
+447024085913

+447092804174
EMAIL ADDRESS info_rbstransferdept@inMail24.com
EMAIL ADDRESS rbsbankscoutland@aol.com

Attention;
Mr Brian Winston the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 3.8 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. after which you call me on phone with this number 00221-76-496-10-51.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS. (DR WILSON KHALIFA)
AMOUNT. (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)
NEXT OF KIN MISS. (LIZZY KHALIFA)
ACCOUNT NUMBER. (BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.)

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
God bless you
Yours in love,
Lizzy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Lizzy Khalifa

My Dear
How are you doing hope you are ok i have hard what you said i will do that anytime i have opportunity to out of the camp we are not allowed to go out the way we want i only make use of the camp supervisor computer to send you email he will not allowed me to use his computer to sean anything any time i have chance i will do that but also try and contact the bank they can also will clereify you have a nice day and take care of yourself waiting to hear from you
lizzy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Lizzy Khalifa

My Dear
I hope you are doing fine is that i don't want to prove myself you know in the refuge camp we are not allowed to go out the way we want and i do not have my personal computer the Dr will not allowed me to use his computer to scan anything and about the money i keep it secret to people in the camp for safety reasons that is why i tell you to contact the bank yourself the bank will be able to prove everything to you i have already to the bank about you they just need your conformation letter to go ahead i don't what to am confused please just try and help me out contact the whatever the bank say you let me know take care
Lizzy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Hello My Good Friend,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Kenya.Presently I am in Kenya for investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to help me though it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact Dr. Cephas Edwin he is one of the camp supervisor as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his direct email address is : (dr.cephas60@yahoo.com) Tell. +221-76-496-10-51

Ask him to kindly send you a Certified Bank Draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts.So feel free and get in touched with the Supervisor and direct him where to send/post you the Bank Draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore established contact with him for the delivery of the Bank Draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,
Lizzy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Refugee scams.