Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Blessing Bugiba <bugibablessing@ymail.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Blessing Bugiba <bugibablessing@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 pm

On 4pp l:

My name is miss blessing,
I viewed your profile on 4pp l.com, and I am interested in getting to know you better if you feel the same way. Please write back via this email ( bugibablessing@ymail.com )and tell me more about yourself, what would you like to do, your likes and dislikes and anything else you would like to share. If you reply to this email, bugibablessing@ymail.com we can correspond and I will write you back as often as you write to me. Maybe we can exchange mails and pictures if you write back to me. Hoping to hear from you soon. Bye for now ... bugibablessing@ymail.com

blessing bugiba

Profile elements:

bmlove1
I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Blessing Bugiba <bugibablessing@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 pm

Email:

Hello my Dearest love,
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply to my mail .
How was your night ? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Blessing Bugiba i am 23 year single never married i'm from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.
My late father Dr Patrick Bugiba was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father.It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes or dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture for you.though I am not all that photogenic,I hope you wouldn't mind.
Hoping to hear from you with love,
yours forever
Blessing

Header:

Received: from [41.82.93.101]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:34:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hoping to hear from you with love,

Originating IP: 41.82.93.101
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.