Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminaawori@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aminaawori@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:39 am

Received: from [41.82.127.140]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:17:35 -0700 (PDT)

HELLO MY DEAR
Firstly I thank you for your response to my letter En-line with the message I sent, how is life over there in your country?, I hope that you are in atmosphere of peace and love. I am very happy to read your mail today, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugu refuge searched through the Internet from where i get your email address I strongly believe in my heart that you must be honest and a sincere person for me to disclose my life secrets, for you to help me.Let me first of all introduce my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after you knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you will be honest and a trusted person and you will not betray me.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your mail today I whole-heatedly decided to let you know more and more about me, Who knows? maybe you will be my saviour, from this situation I found myself into. My Name is Miss amina awori, 23yrs old from Ivory Coast, the only daughter of Late Hon. father patrick awori was sucessful businessman, hedeals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother. I'm the only one alive from the family.By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I'm presently living as a refugee.I am now living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal. In this camp, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace, I will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.The only person I have now isRev father ben pulson who is the pastor of (lGospel Mission ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.Please try to call by 12 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is: (+221-761223480)when you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for me in the hostel. Please call me today, I will love to hear your voice.As a refugee here, I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M ( Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from there you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meetravel ling.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Please I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars, for me to know you more, and know whom I am dealing with.Below here is what I need fromyou so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative :(1) Full name(2) country of residence & city(3) phone & Fax numbersRemember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful, full of vision and a hardworking person. Thanks for your sweet regards for me. You are a nice person, I love to meet you very soon. I will like you to call me, call around 2pm GMT. I want to hear your voice ok.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest OK.

+221761223480
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: aminaawori@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 am

amina
aminaawori@yahoo.com

honestly darling you dont no what i am going through here in this prison call camp that i am into no food no good water i am only just surviving here by the grace of god, then concerning the mail you wrote to me this afternoon darling i want you to no that the reverend father computer laptop machine which i am using here dont have a scaning maching and i have beg the reverend father to help me with some little money so that i can go out there and scan it for you and he told me that he dont have any money so please darling i dont no if you can help me with little money like 50 us dollar so that i can go out there and scan it for you ok then concerning my refeguu id card darling if you do read my previouse mail very well then you will see that i told you on time that i dont have a refeguu id card here with me so plesae my dear you have to bear with me ok or if you can steel help me to get a new passport here so that i can come over to your country and meet with you face to face so that from there we can now do the transfer in your country there darling i will be going back to the camp now and i am looking forward to here from you ok.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Refugee scams.