Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vicky George <vickygeorge68@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Vicky George <vickygeorge68@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:56 pm

On 4pp l:

Hi Friend,

I request your kindness to start a true partnership. I'm Victoria George, humble in heart with open mind. I have good sense of humor,there is an important reasons why i seek for your interest. Kindly write me through my email: vickygeorge68@yahoo.com ,I will explain in details as we exchange communication.hope to hear from you soon, thanks. Victoria.

Profile elements:

vickyluv4u
Honesty build a true love.
I am a:Woman
Birthday:19.05.1985
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:Cooking,singing and reading.
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Relationship:Woman
Education:Some college
Language:English
Ethnicity:African American
Religion:Catholic
Body Type:Athletic
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Vicky George <vickygeorge68@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Email:

Hi dear,

It's nice to welcome your reply email. I wish to let you know about the important reasons why i have seek for your honest relationship. I am Victoria George,currently living in Senegal from origin of Timbuktu Village Bamako Mali. Honestly, i have good intention why contacting you and i will like to make the statements shot for easily understanding. I ran out of my country Mali for safety of my life as a refugee, during the crisis that took place in Bamako Mali February 2012. I lived in Senegal with the help of my girl friend. I need your help sincerely. View bellow the site which you help you to understand my condition.

http:/ /www.france24.com/en/20120720-mali-refugee-overspill-worsens-sahel-food-crisis

The most important reasons why i contacted you is for you to be my foreign partner over my inheritance asses which demand me to seek for the assistance of a foreigner to enable the firm release the asses on my behalf. My late father of blessed memory before his death made a valuable asses deposit in my names as the NEXT OF KIN. The valuable asses is Gold/Diamond which worth the sum of (8.4million dollars) being deposited as a Family Treasure. MY late Father Mr.George Modou Holes,a great farmer in Mali,who owned over 150,000 square kilometers of land in the south of Mali. My late father owned a production scale firm in the North of Mali which producers planted,cotton, cereal,livestock and gold dust.The rebels attack my father's house killing my parents and my two brothers. I was lucky to be alive because i lived in the university campus during the horrible crisis in Bamako Mali. From the school campus,i ran to Burkina Faso refugee camp for safety of my life.

Please consider me yours in whatsoever level areas you can be able to assist me out. First, i want you to be my foreign partner. Second, i want you to handle everything concerning the transaction/release of the gold/diamond that worth $8.4million being deposited in one of the vault firm in Senegal. I ran out from Burkina Faso refugee camp to Senegal with the hope to get the family treasure release and to find my ways out of Africa. But unfortunate to me, the firm request me to have a foreign partner who can assist me for the future investment of the valuables.This was the WILL of my late father in agreement with the firm during deposit to avoid any risk of miss-management of the valuable asset as a young single girl. I will like to hear from your serious interest,if you are capable to handle this transaction on my behalf.You can reach me on this cell phone: +221768593783. Also if possible, add me online, so we can chat to understand more about each other possible with cam if you are really serious to assist me. Take good care of yourself, bye for now.

Sincerely Yours,
Victoria.

Header:

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 02:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hi dear xxx, from Vicky. I need your assistance help please

Originating IP: 41.83.14.73
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The link send through email is about the refugees from Mali, who founded shelter in Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Niger and Algeria.... not Senegal...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.