Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rita_moris@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rita_moris@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:52 pm

(rita_moris@hotmail.com)i am Rita,How are you ,i hope you are Good ,sincerely i saw your profile and wish to contact you to make a Good friend with u.

hope to hear from you soon,

yours Rita,
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rita_moris@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:19 am

My Additions:
rita moris <rita_moris@hotmail.com> Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 5:52 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear Friend,
Thanks for your response to my proposal,How are you doing hope fine? I feel you can help me that is why I am telling you this. My name is Rita Moris. origin of Sudan 24 years old due to the current war in my country, I feel you can help me that is why I am contacted you for help.

I had a bad day with the bank because of my late fathers inheritance of money he deposited in the Bank, I went in claim of the money because I want to start up a good life for myself and also finish my education. Presently am living in Refugee camp in Senegal with the help of the United Nation.

I can't take the money because in my late father DEED OF WILL I am not able to take the money except I am married or I have a foreign partner that can help me get the money out and also assist me on how to make investment with the money.

That's why I want you to stand as my foreign partner and claim the £4.5m (Four Million Five Hundred Pounds) he deposit in the bank before he died. In as much I can't wait till I get married that's why I decided to seek for a foreign partner to do so for me,so I need all your help and support on getting this money out to your country.

When the transfer is done you can send me some part of the money down here so I can join you over there and take my own share of the money, and continue my education, then you can look for a very good business investment in your country that I can invest the money with wish you will manage for me.

If you have accepted to help me ,the sharing ratio will be 35/65. 30% of the money for you and 5% for the expenses you made during the transfer then 65% will be for me. If you are interested to assist me to bring this transaction into a reality I will be very glad and ready to invest this fund in any profitable investment in your country that will profit both of us, Kindly supply me your In formations so that we can proceed.

Yours Full Names........................................
Yours Full Address......................................
Yours Real Age..........................................
Yours Photo ............................................
Yours Phone And Fax.....................................
Yours Occupation........................................
Yours Nationality.......................................

Thanks for your cooperation and help.
Miss Rita

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W4 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s27.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 02:52:42 -0800
X-TMN: [3se+4Qfdl33WPOEuEKmSHw77TYTThJWgvfkJPa911ZU=]
X-Originating-Email: [rita_moris@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W482734BF871B0DCA0E59AF4950@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rita_moris@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_d4268b95-e41b-4c4d-8837-e06678b5b2d9_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
rita moris <rita_moris@hotmail.com> Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 6:17 AM

Hello Dear Friend ,
Thanks for your mail ,am very glad to receive from you which I know it will found us something great and better in future, dear don't forget to send me your passport photocopy or identity card.

If you want to speak with me you can call me through Reverend father's phone he will send for me to his office to speak with you. (00221 768668927) waiting for your call.

Am glad for your support in this transaction dear, i will like you to contact the bank for the Claim of my inheritance. i will only in title to have access to the money which is deposited in the bank only when i get married have husband or a foreign partner, since you have accepted to stand for me as my foreign partner the money will be release to you.

So i will like you to contact the bank and explain to them that you are my foreign partner and you will like them to release the money to you so that i can join you in your country, that my situation here in Dakar Senegal is very bad and you are not happy about it.

I will like you to contact them now and direct, Here is the bank contact below. I have already inform the bank about you they are waiting to hear from you. God will bless you as you help me so that i can live here as soon as possible and join you there in your country after the transfer is done and okay.

Here is the contact of the bank, please contact them as you get this mail.

DEXIA BANK LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
Director Name Paul Tim
International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept)
Shackleton House
4 Battle Bridge Lane
London SE1 2RB
Quarter: London Bridge
Tel/ Fax : +447401482783
Email address dexiabklondon@accountant.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Moris Gagaman
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Rita Moris Gagaman
Amount deposited: £4.5m
Account Number: CBUK745608902546/QB/91/A
Swift Code Number: DBUKXESB
Deposit Code Number: 2148.
Date Of Deposit 3Th Match 2009

Thanks God bless you as you help me.
Yours Rita

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W91 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s12.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 6 Feb 2014 03:17:44 -0800
X-TMN: [tbqERi3Bz7PMT325BB6XDtvFggA6UdDkywJd/pJjrBc=]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W91E6649B6230D3F6DA741EF4940@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_dc5c7edf-e5f0-477e-a527-ed84b15b2ebf_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
rita moris <rita_moris@hotmail.com> Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Hello My Dearest Friend.
How are you today,I believe you are doing well.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation,

I will want you to contact him on email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a
( power of attorney and Sworn Affidavit of oath ) that will enable you transfer my £4.5m (Four Million Five Hundred Pounds) From Dexia Bank of London to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status

His contact in formations are as follows,

E-mail ( musadiallolawfirmchember@yahoo.com)
E-mail ( musadiallolawfirmchember@hotmail.com)
Office telephone number (+221-775-566 -914)

God bless you as you contact him immediately,
Yours lovely,
Your Rita

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W89 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s3.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 08:13:34 -0800
X-TMN: [8zGoyvg5sXkuo/Z5RSIWK0Qi4mbMoyR5]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W8930BB0942A58350933443F4910@phx.gbl>
boundary="_608ffa10-a33c-4241-9dff-31b72b647d68_"

One Photo to add:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+44741482783
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

+447035913467
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221775566914
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Rita gets out of the camp:
rita moris <rita_moris@hotmail.com> Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Hello dear Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i will be moving this night with my partner to Paraguay meanwhile like as you said i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my pastor in Senegal his name is Rev john smith , Email, ( rev.johnsmith@yahoo.fr ) phone number
( +221-774-797-298 ) ask him to send you the cheque what of $250.000.00 dollars which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Smith and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time.
Best Regards
Rita Moris.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W80 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s19.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:59:27 -0700
X-TMN: [QwYT+J0a9TgFpWwqT3XtcZCxsO5nmsM8]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W80CA148045DF6E74372A9BF4660@phx.gbl>
boundary="_184c05fe-0881-4def-a74c-11f5773aadf8_"

Phone Number:
+221774797298
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:47 am

Dear Friend.
How are you doing including friends and families hope everyone is in good health,i am wondering why you haven't told me that you have received your draft check i drooped at reverend father office on your name before i lift the camp with my husband,have you received the check from reverend father or not? the issued bank told me that the money is not yet withdraw from the check account.

i told the bank to retrieve the check draft to a valid credit card visa with the same amount in draft check which is 250.000.00 dollars on your name, the bank has already delivered the credit card visa to new reverend father office the church have change reverend father because they don't know your address so kindly immediately contact reverend father through his email or phone and ask him to ship it through dhl or any post service.

Here is the PIN CODE [1265] Here is also PASS CODE[4571]

i will advise you immediately to contact reverend father through his email or phone number so he will send you the Credit card visa live through DHL or any POST you chose,you will withdraw your money from the Credit Card Visa at any ATM MATCHING in your country or at any Bank,the invoice of your credit card visa is on your name already.

here is the reverend father correct contact

Name: Reverend Father Ken David
Email: Revfatherken-david@outlook.fr
Phone: +221-704970384

i am busy with project my husband has at hand,enjoy your days

your friend

Reverend's Skype ID:
live:revfatherken-david

PHONE NUMBER:
+221704970384
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rita_moris@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:42 pm

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT
this is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN DAKAR SENEGAL to transfer your visa card of ($250.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 to you from your former partner Rita Moris i am here now in New Zealand. Rev Father Ken David have done his best to make sure that he secure the visa card for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through

Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy of Senegal. The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.The BANK OF SENEsGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer.I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Rev father Ken David about this and he gave go ahead other.Therefore, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire shipping.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full

information's to the Western Union Agency here to effect this post.

FULL NAME..............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS..........
MOBILE PHONE:............

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail : ( western_union_worker@hotmail.com )

Contact the Western Union Today with the above email address. As soon as this mention information's is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

Thanks yours friend Rita Moris
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.