Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Linda Omini <linda_omini@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Linda Omini <linda_omini@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:05 pm

On 4pp l:

ditto of face

good day my name is Ms.linda Omini i am a single girl never married am a hard working class girl my occupation is mini
nurse i working under the united state emangency movement arround africa due to my job, of not been compurse to my life
age it geting off at the moment but noting i can do for me not to loose my nice job i made up my mind to look for a good
and caring man who also have a good job not dipending in family or frends, who i will love with all my life,not much to
say than to tell you am not dependance, but when i find the man of my life am very much reading to relocate with him as
long as i have a litle of my travel document,having a feelings of writing you in this moment i come accross your
profle and i find out both of us will have a belter life to live with each other over there in your country beering
children together and join in one or two business, but to me i hope to meet you in person will not be my problem if
only you give me your mind and love me i will tell you more about me and send you my picture in my email box here is
my ID. [ linda_omini@yahoo.com ] i will be waiting to here from you i will not be online always base on my working
sheredues.have a nice day

Yours Truly,
Ms.linda Omini,

Profile elements:

linda022
I am a:Woman
Birthday:25.10.1986
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Linda Omini <linda_omini@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Spam message using the same email adress and the same picture:

On hangarcentral.com,
Hello my name is Ms.linda Omni, from lvory coast.I am a caring
Lady, I viewed your profile and picture and got interested in.
knowing you more about you, so could you please reply to my
address. I have something to tell you, so That We Will Know Each
other very well.I will send you my pictures soon.

Yours Truly,
Ms.linda Omni,

oms.linda yahoo.com

Profile elements:

linda omini
Residence: California City, USA
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest,
thanks for your message
I really want to tell you all about myself and the reason i need a husband now beside me, with my life experience, as I feel allot of confidence in you and I want to open my future life handed down to you am a hard working gril am a nurse working in one of the local hospital here in dakar you can see my picture when am in the office,
You sound so sincere to me by e-mail when you introduice your full detains of life to me and that is why I decided,i have to tell you about my life and what I have in the reserves of life, I was born into the royal family, and my mother was a gold digger and sellers in the ancient region of Angola, where they hiked to come here in Nort Africa Since then she has been in their trade before they pass away in the last year June,

Before her death, call me and handed over the documents of my heritage, myself of all the property they leave behind, you make a wheel of their property, me as her only child, who've been here in Senegal, to possible ways asserting find my heritage, she left 37.5kg worth of gold to use for myself and establish my life that I move into my possession, since they die, and I want the gold from here in Senegal, a country like reliable your country, where I can win my life and win more sales in the market, I need a reliable partner who can sit down to a life of trade and investment, the whole worth of gold to sell for me, due to the exchange rated, which I do, the gold is 1.980.000thousand one million euros on the market,

I'm ready to come to your country dubia or the choice will be your favorite, and I want you to see me in your house, as I sell you my foriegn partner who will stand by and help me, would be that my legacy when I get to your country,

I would really like your thoughts on my suggestion, you know, or you can come from your country to stand up for me here, and we can move together, I can sponsor myself in everything and we are there for your country and you bring just to me have to help them rise out of here and sell them over there and I will give you a few percentage points from him, I hope this is a good start for both of us, we can talk about your share, if I hear from you, you have to decide, through fear, I have all the documents that coverd my heritage,

I'll stop here now, I hope to hear from you soon,

Think love you now and in,
Yours Sincerely.linda .

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.83.157.131]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 05:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: thanks for your respound to my mail

Originating IP: 41.83.157.131
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

Email:

hello my love
thanks for your respond to my mail, well as i stated in my letter about by life treasure inheritance Gold, which i want you to stand by me and contact the company, to ship it to you in your country so that you can sale it and keep the money for our life business's investment in your country, i want you to understand that i got this treasure Gold inheritance from my grandmother, is a wheel that she write under my care before she die, as i have you now in my life as my love and my life partner i make up my mail to tell you all that i have in my care, i started looking for some life you to help me due to the condition i am now here in Dakar Senegal, i lost my job two mouths ago, trying to get another but is not essay for me, that is why i open my mind to tell you about it my love this is the only thing i have left no to start life again,
i will be happy if you can send me this following information so that i will nominate you to the company and also i will send you the contact of the company where the Gold is, so that you can start contacting them to no how possible it will take to transfer the Gold to you in your country. this is the detains i need from you, your full name, home or office address, your telephone number, your age,one copy of your picture,
my love when you send all this to me i will also tell you more you need to no please don't look this as the fasted thing that may confuse you, i will be directing you how things will go
i will be waiting to read back from you

Header:

Received: from [41.83.145.7]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:09:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: read all my message very well my love

Originating IP: 41.83.145.7
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.