Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Goodnes Almahdi <goodnesalmahdi@hotmail.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Goodnes Almahdi <goodnesalmahdi@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:01 pm

On net log,

hello
how are you i hope you are fine my name is miss
goodness i saw you profile today please conctact me with
this email box
goodnessalmahdi@hotmail.com

Profile elements:

goodnessalmahdialmah
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
223 visitors since 5 July 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Goodnes Almahdi <goodnesalmahdi@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Email:

My dear,

Good morning and how was your day?like i told you in my first mail,My name is goodness Al-Mahdi,i am 25 years Old and Single,i am from the City of Khartoum of Sudan in Africa, presently,i am residing in the Missionary refugee camp here in Dakar,Senegal as a result of the Death Of my parents and the civil war that was fought in my country Sudan.

My late father's name is Dr.Sadiq Al-Mahdi,He was managing my Family's Company Called Ellison Electrical Installation Company Plc in my Country before the rebels attack our house one fateful morning and the Rebels killed my mother and my father in cold blood

But,i managed to escape to this near by country,Senegal with the help of the Peace-Keeping Army in my Country and i am living now in a Missionary refugee camp headed by a Reverend Father and i am using the Reverend Father's Office computer to send this mail to you.

My Dear,i am suffering here in this Camp and i really need your encouragement and good advice and most importantly,to help me to come out from this situation and again to help me get my Father's money because my late father deposited some money in the Bank with my name as the next of kin.

Dear,I would like to know more about you so that i will tell you more about myself in my next mail.i have attached my picture and i will like to see your picture too.

I am hoping to hear from you,
Miss goodness

Picture:

Header:

Received: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 03:41:00 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.83.14.205]
Subject: DEAR,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Originating IP: 41.83.14.205
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.