Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soniyaluv01@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

soniyaluv01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:17 am

soniyaluv01 Profile: and I am kind, flexible, responsible,View Comments
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 10" (178 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Other
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Berlin, Berlin, DE

I am Seeking a: ManFor: FriendsMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Berlin
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? NoI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
my name is soniya and i am kindflexibleresponsiblecuriouseasy-goingromantic girl. i like your profile and i am interested in getting to know you. kindly reply back to my private email address because i do not get on this site often so i can send you my photos and at the same time tell you more about meheres my private email address:soniyaluv01hotmail.comi love you soniya

About Me
(soniyaluv01@hotmail.com) My name is Soniya and I am kind, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic girl. I like your profile and i am interested in getting to know you. Kindly reply back to my private email address because i do not get on this site often so i can send you my photos and at the same time tell you more about me, here's my private email address: (soniyaluv01@hotmail.com) i love you Soniya,
Attachments
ljwi7xfe-6zr0-0-meplqgb.jpg
ljwi7xfe-6zr0-0-meplqgb.jpg (11.14 KiB) Viewed 15046 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: soniyaluv01@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:53 pm

My Additions:
Soniya Jafar <soniyaluv01@hotmail.com> Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 8:48 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is OK with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with ame.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Soniya Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar Waleed, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (00221 767464762) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Muyila and email (rev_muyila@hotmail.com) he is the person that is in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Soniya Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Soniya Jafar, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:
1. Your Full name
2. Your country
3. Your occupation.
4. Your phone or fax number.
5. Your age
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Soniya.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W11 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s10.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 05:48:10 -0800
X-TMN: [vqYNrcDvFOIwRJeZAyQy2bDBhRrctQT+]
X-Originating-Email: [soniyaluv01@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W11488494BF4FE7D2C74495A2B60@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: soniyaluv01@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_976dc1cd-073e-4307-a875-c57e04f62683_"

Contact my banker:
Soniya Jafar <soniyaluv01@hotmail.com> Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Hello Darling,

Thanks for your email and your willing to help me out. I am more than happy with your information you send to me at least that shows me you really want to help me indeed.

Honey below here is the contact and information of the bank where my late father fund was deposited, I have already informed the bank that someone from will contact them on my behalf so they are now waiting for your email to enable them transfer the money to your position.

Just write to the bank with their email address below and tell them that you're a foreign partner to Miss Soniya Jafar the next of Kin to later Engr Jafar Waleed fund and you want to know the possibilities of transferring this money to your bank account.
The contact information of the bank are as follows;

Mr J Knott
Director - Standard Bank Plc
20 Gresham St London EC2V 7JE,
England, United Kingdom.
Telephone/Fax: 0044 2032396597

Email: standardbanklondon@aol.com

Name of Depositor: Engr. Jafar Waleed
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Soniya Jafar
Amount Deposited: US$6,200,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2009
Account Ref No. SBGB35/55478-541

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.2 million US dollars deposited by my late father to your bank account in your country .
I have mapped out 35% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses.
Please while writing the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK.

God bless you as I wait to hearing from you the response from the bank,
Bye and Take a good care of yourself, have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W43 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s8.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 04:18:34 -0800
X-TMN: [2FfXFwzzCbOuAdLBHPM/3wiCY03OD3cG]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W4352F59A4747C60D8904E5A2B00@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f351979d-0d1d-49f8-80a7-e0c25a50af16_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Soniya Jafar <soniyaluv01@hotmail.com> Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Hello Darling,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.

Honestly I am very happy for the reply from the Standard Bank. At least they have confirm that the money is still available to us.

Darling among the three documents which the bank requested, I am having with me one of them which is the number (2) The Death Certificate of my late father. So I think we need a Senegalese lawyer to prepare the remaining one which is number (1) Power of Attorney and (3) Affidavit of Oath for us according to the Standard Bank.

Sweetheart you know according to the bank they said that "This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer where she is residing at the moment" so for this reason I have pleaded with Reverend Father John Muyila over the issue of getting a good and fiducial lawyer for us and this evening Reverend Father John Muyila called me in his office and give me the contact of the lawyer below for you to contact with him.

Though I went to see this lawyer with Reverend Father John Muyila, he is a big lawyer and he has big office and many lawyers work for him but he said that he will like to heard from you first before he could carry on with our job. Please try and contact him so that we can know he can get us these documents.
Finally here is the contact of the lawyer.

Dr.(Maître) Mawo Ndiaye
Principal Partner,
Mawo Ndiaye Law Office,
No. 21 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 76 296 6373

Email: mawolawoffice@yahoo.com

Please, you know I am in a refugee camp, do let me know when ever you contact the lawyer and his willingness to get these documents for us. I will also advice you to send an email to the lawyer immediately and also called him on telephone so that he will know how important we need this documents.
I will be praying for you so God will bless and protect you for me till we meet face to face in your country.

Yours Sincerely,
Soniya.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W4 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s15.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 11 Jan 2014 07:48:10 -0800
X-TMN: [IFbHnaJHdODo3p5xnNmFfBg6UJS5hoqq]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W414FBFB319FF4AC00D1C5A2B20@phx.gbl>
boundary="_e89c1466-d1fb-43a7-955d-6a721a512d8c_"

No Forms but two photos:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221767464762
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+442032396597
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+221762966373

Soniya Got out of the Camp:
Soniya Jafar <soniyaluv01@hotmail.com> Thu, May 29, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Hello Dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father that was brought new in the camp as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father John Bomani and his direct email address is : rev.johnbomani@hotmail.com
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $200,000 US dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father John Bomani and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Soniya.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W28 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s36.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 29 May 2014 06:34:12 -0700
X-TMN: [efusvJ98GlgVP9iS1WBD4oII3FOD1OBo]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W28BAF5A1A1CF446F2CEFDAA2240@phx.gbl>
boundary="_07cd5bad-5299-4d19-9a07-85c271645f2d_"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fatimlove22@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 pm

On DMF:

Hello dear new friend, How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Fatim,I am kind, God fearing, caring, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic and sensual. I prefer active way of life style. My dream is to spend time and share life with a partner, who will be my lover and friend,if you\'re interested with my proposal here is my email address (fatimlove22@hotmail.com) I will be waiting for your email. On my replying back I will reply you with some pics of me for more correspondence. Hope to hear from you. Thanks, Fatim.

Profile elements:

fatim - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- 10001, Afghanistan
- English, Afrikaans, Croatian
- hello
- Have 2 children

Hello dear new friend, How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is Fatim,I am kind, God fearing, caring, flexible
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fatimlove22@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is OK with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with ame.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss fatim Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar Waleed, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (00221 767464762) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Muyila and email (rev_muyila@hotmail.com) he is the person that is in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of fatim Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with fatim Jafar, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:
1. Your Full name
2. Your country
3. Your occupation.
5. Your age
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
fatim.

Header:

Return-Path: fatimlove22@hotmail.com
Received: from DUB124-W14 ([157.55.1.137]) by dub0-omc2-s10.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 14 Apr 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:03 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Fatim Jafar <fatimlove22@hotmail.com> Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Hello Dear,

Thanks for your email and your willing to help me out. I am more than happy with your information you send to me at least that shows me you really want to help me indeed.

Below here is the contact and information of the bank where my late father fund was deposited, I have already informed the bank that someone will contact them on my behalf so they are now waiting for your email to enable them transfer the money to your position.

Just write to the bank with their email address below and tell them that you're a foreign partner to Miss Fatim Jafar the next of Kin to later Engr Jafar Waleed fund and you want to know the possibilities of transferring this money to your bank account.

Mr J Knott
Director - Standard Bank Plc
20 Gresham St London EC2V 7JE,
England, United Kingdom.
Telephone/Fax: 0044 2032396597

Email: standardbanklondonplc@aol.com

Name of Depositor: Engr. Jafar Waleed
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Fatim Jafar
Amount Deposited: US$6,200,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2009
Account Ref No. SBGB35/55478-541

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.2 million US dollars deposited by my late father to your bank account in your country.
Please while writing the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK?

Yours Sincerely,
Fatim

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W30 ([157.55.2.72]) by dub0-omc4-s10.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:11:15 -0700
X-TMN: [YrnPgK72AxvEm7ZQxkaEq8jVCGfz+Wau]
X-Originating-Email: [fatimlove22@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W3031D7C6DBA3C4B3EF39E8A8530@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b3ad0a72-434c-42cf-970b-e5fbfc8b1467_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Fatim Jafar <fatimlove22@hotmail.com> Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 9:31 AM
Hello Darling,

Honestly I am very happy for the reply from the Standard Bank. At least they have confirm that the money is still available to us.

Darling among the three documents which the bank requested, I am having with me one of them which is the number (2) The Death Certificate of my late father. So I think we need a Senegalese lawyer to prepare the remaining one which is number (1) Power of Attorney and (3) Affidavit of Oath for us according to the Standard Bank.

Sweetheart you know according to the bank they said that "This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer where she is residing at the moment" so for this reason I have pleaded with Reverend Father John Muyila over the issue of getting a good and fiducial lawyer for us and this evening Reverend Father John Muyila called me in his office and give me the contact of the lawyer below for you to contact with him.

Though I went to see this lawyer with Reverend Father John Muyila, he is a big lawyer and he has big office and many lawyers work for him but he said that he will like to heard from you first before he could carry on with our job. Please try and contact him so that we can know he can get us these documents.

Dr.(Maître) Mawo Ndiaye
Principal Partner,
Mawo Ndiaye Law Office,
Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 76 296 6373

Email: mnlawoffice@yahoo.com

Please, you know I am in a refugee camp, do let me know when ever you contact the lawyer and his willingness to get these documents for us. I will also advice you to send an email to the lawyer immediately and also called him on telephone so that he will know how important we need this documents.
I will be praying for you so God will bless and protect you for me till we meet face to face in your country.

Yours Sincerely,
Fatim.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W43 ([157.55.2.71]) by dub0-omc4-s30.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 06:31:31 -0700
X-TMN: [9b4INoYlascFbrH/+f6+jlwiLAhyG6jx]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W432C4798237E76294C46ACA85E0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_4dadd981-2c8f-41ca-b690-b552f3fe9117_"

Along with the photos from above:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221767464762

+442032396597
City or exchange location London

+221762966373
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Fatim got out of the camp:

Fatim Jafar <fatimlove22@hotmail.com> Sun, May 11, 2014 at 4:42 AM
Hello Dear,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father that was brought new in the camp as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father John Bomani and his direct email address is : rev.johnbomani@hotmail.com
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $200,000 US dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father John Bomani and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Fatim.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB124-W36 ([157.55.2.71]) by dub0-omc4-s8.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 11 May 2014 01:42:04 -0700
X-TMN: [D7L4WzJ1TtTM/IlYPa5k7aumH/KZqDn+]
Message-ID: <DUB124-W36E3897DBA05439D26C142A84A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_98194662-eb03-45eb-877a-f2cac0ce196f_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nadiajafar5@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 pm

soramujer
Female / Single
24 - Aberdeen / United Kingdom

Slogan
Hello everyone....
About Me
Hello everyone, my name is Nadia. I am a beautiful young girl, calm and easy going. I want to meet a nice man for love and long-term relationship. I hope to meet someone very nice. Greetings.
Looking For
Hello everyone, my name is Nadia. I am a beautiful young girl, calm and easy going. I want to meet a nice man for love and long-term relationship. I hope to meet someone very nice. Greetings.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Arab(Middle Eastern)
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 169
Weight(kg) 54
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sports / Recreation
Profession Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages Dutch
Religion Islam
Star Sign Aries

Hello dear new friend,

How are you doing today? I hope every thing is Okay with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interested me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. I will send you my pictures and all the necessary information you will like to know about me so that we will be good friends indeed. I will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication, here is my email (nadiajafar5@hotmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours new friend,

Nadia.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Victoriasingle@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 am

On DMF:

My Name is Victoria I am very humble, caring, loving, understanding, outgoing, passionate, affectionate woman. I have good sense of humor, i am open-minded, hardworking and independent. I like cooking, taking long walks, reading, writing and listening to music, like blues and R&B or POP at my leisure time. I need someone whom I will love for who he is and not for what he has someone who i will spend the rest of my life with. Please HERE IS MY Email ADDRESS (Victoriasingle@hotmail.com) :D

Profile elements:

Singlelove
- 26 y/o female
- Dakar, Senegal
- English, French, Spanish
- Student
- Have no children
I am very humble, caring, loving, understanding, outgoing, passionate, affectionate woman. I have good sense of humor, i am open-minded, hardworking and independent. I like cooking, taking long walks, reading, writing and listening to music, like blues and R&B or POP at my leisure time. I need someone whom I will love for who he is and not for what he has.

The picture is reported online for being used in scams.
singlelove.JPG
singlelove.JPG (27.55 KiB) Viewed 13785 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Victoriasingle@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:31 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello dear,

How are you today together with your business and your Entire Family? That I guess everything is OK with you .Firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; In-line With the message, Which I have sent to you

I am blackberries than happy to read your mail today and i hope That You are fine and healthy, I have noticed That You are the kind of person i am looking for, I believe That You are a worthy and caring person trust, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Victoria Godline O'neil, I was born in 1993 but age does not matter in real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently i am Residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war Fought That was in my country some years in August please do not be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me That You will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Engr Dr Harold Oneil. My late father Engr.Dr Harold Oneil, was the director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was a special adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) And Also he was the staff adviser to the former head of state before the rebels Attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. as a result of the civil war That is going on until now in Ivory Coast. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Ivory Coast, before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help.

the documents Which covers my late father's money Deposited $ 5.3 (five million, three hundred thousand dollars US). I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, Which he used my name to the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still Residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of Securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon. Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate with Them Directly Regarding this fund of my late father Which Was Deposited on Their custody. I am giving you this offer the Mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer it into your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I do not have any travelling documents: such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first know That this money will be Transferred into your bank account, That I know from there you can send me some money to prepare my travelling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you Also continuing my studies cause I will like to further Top Top my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to Achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality

in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (+221774008575) is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend David Mark Amen -mail Address (rev.pastormarkamen@yahoo.com) He is the person in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any team he is less busy in his office Because there's the computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call him, please ask Victoria Godline O'neil. When ever you call, try to tell him That You want to speak with Victoria Godline O'neil, I am staying in the female hostel. Already I have inform him about you, That some one will call me through His phone at any team. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because i need to hear your voice too. Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your date: such as bellow:

1 Your full name

2. your country

3. Your occupation.

5. your Age

Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact information of the bank where the money was Deposited for you to contact Them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you, because i need help and I actually Prayed That God will assist me, Which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the team we have known. For me, I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money Because of my refugee status here in Senegal, the law of this country do not allow a refugee to per take in anything Concerning money and I do not have any bank account where this money will be Transferred That was why I contacted you because i do not permit to do that Also Has the bank appointed to advise me that i should go and look for any foreign partner that can help me and trusted That is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself, have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,

Victoria

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W45 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 4 Jan 2015 16:42:04 -0800
X-TMN: [e0Yfs0I7OOxh/DjXZomIabbMswf/Yb+g]
X-Originating-Email: [victoriasingle@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W45D5FEE7D928A12AC18469C8580@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: victoriasingle@hotmail.com
boundary="_58db7a64-4249-49ec-b5bd-975d96788950_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Hello Darling,

Thanks for your email

Honey below here is the contact and information of the bank where my late father fund was deposited, I have already inform the bank that someone, will contact them on my behalf so they are now waiting for your email to enable them transfer the money to your country,

Just write to the bank with their email address below,tell them that you're my foreign partner to Miss Victoria Godline O'neil the next of Kin to later Engr Harold Oneil, fund and you want to know the possibilities of transferring this money to your bank account.

Mr BJ Kruger
Bank name..Royal Bank of Scotland plc
5th Floor, Cannon Bridge House
20 Gresham Street, Scotland
EC2v 7JE
Royal Bank of Scotland plc
Tele:+44 1189639111,
Fax: +44 7031816002..

E-mail: onlinebankplc@globomail.com

E-mail: officemanage1@accountant.com

Name of Depositor: Engr.Harold Oneil,
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Victoria Godline O'neil
Amount Deposited: US$5,300,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2006
Account Ref No.IBAN BE18 3200 3193 1965

Appointed Trustee Information as requested by the London bank

1. Your Full Name______________

2. Contact Address_____________

3. Telephone Number____________

4. Occupation__________________

5. Date of Birth_________________

6. Nationality: Birth________________

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 5.3 million US dollars deposited by my late father to your bank account in your country.
Please while writing the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK?

Yours sweetheart.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W38 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 16:00:55 -0800
X-TMN: [cs1RuZm+cUaCKjt/hq59lm7ghN3bBKKP]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W388852F9DC206768130B54C8590@phx.gbl>
boundary="_679696ba-e6d8-4f74-9155-1906477e85bf_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Sweetheart,

Honestly I am very happy for the reply from the Bank. At least they have confirm that the money is still available to us.

Honey among the four documents which the bank requested, I am having with me two of them which is the number (1) The Death Certificate of my late father.and number (2) account details, So I think we need a Senegalese lawyer to prepare the remaining one which is number (3) Power of Attorney and (4) Affidavit of Oath for us according to the Royal Bank.

Sweetheart you know according to the bank they said that "This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer where she is residing at the moment" so for this reason I have pleaded with Reverend Father over the issue of getting a good and fiducial lawyer for us and this Evening Reverend Father called me in his office and give me the contact of the lawyer below for you to contact with him.

Though I went to see this lawyer with Reverend , he is a big lawyer and he has big office and many lawyers work for him but he said that he will like to hear from you first before he could carry on with our job. Please try and contact him so that we can know how he can get us these documents.

Dr.(Maître) Mawo Ndiaye

Principal Partner,

Mawo Ndiaye Law Office,

Dakar Senegal

Tel: +221 767400265

Email: mawolawndiayee@hotmail.com

Honey Please you know I am in a refugee camp, do let me know when ever you contact the lawyer and his willingness to get these documents for us.I will also advice you to send an email to the lawyer immediately and also called him on telephone so that he will know how important we need this documents.

I will be praying for you so God will bless and protect you for me till we meet face to face in your country!!

Yours Sincerely,

Victoria

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W37 ([65.55.111.135]) by BLU004-OMC4S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 7 Jan 2015 17:43:14 -0800
X-TMN: [eCM0cIxzH9mtWt9Xfxo/cHy62URePjap]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W37B305D45E55D0D9F05988C8470@phx.gbl>
boundary="_4d03477f-bed6-46e5-a144-0a331cf5767b_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774008575
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+441189639111
City or exchange location Reading

FAX: +447031816002
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221767400265

ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
BANK NAME ___________________BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME_______________GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER____________02729650003
BANK SWIFT_________________AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE :_______________SN100
CODE GUICHET __________01004
CLE RIB : _______________40
IBAN : _________________SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
AMOUNT_________________ 950 Dollar

This is the 13th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Victoriasingle@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:03 am

Second Account used by the scammer:
BANK NAME________________BANK OF AFRICA SENEAL
ACOUNT HOLDER NAME ___________KAMARA ISATU
ACCOUNT NUMBER___________________005002120004
SWIFT CODE _________________________AFRISNDA
IBAN___________________________SN08SN100010220050021200422
BANK CODE_________________________SN100
CODE GUICHET__________________________01022
AMOUNT_________________________________950 DOLLAR

This is the 2nd time I have received this account from a Scammer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.