Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soniyaluv01@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

angeliquejafar@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am

angellique
Female / Single
25 - York / United Kingdom

Slogan
looking for love
About Me
i am a lady who want to meet with a man who knows what love is all about
Looking For
i am a lady who want to meet with a man who knows what love is all about
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 152
Weight(kg) 72
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Interests love
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

How are you dear,
excuse me,i have gone through your profile a little and was moved please contact me back with this via email angeliquejafar@hotmail.com for further communications and i will also send you my photos,
thanks and yours Angelique.

angellique.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Victoriasingle@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:36 pm

Victoria Escaped the Camp:
Hello my dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from France. Presently I’m in France with him for investing of the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the reverend father who is in charge of the refuge camp in Dakar Senegal, as the time i was in Dakar Senegal, His email is ( stcatholicchurch@yahoo.com )or through his phone number ( +221774008575),Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $275,000,00(Two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with him and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf,
therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.
Take care and
remain Blessed.
and God be with You
Victoria O'neil

HEADER:
Received: from BLU184-W38 ([65.55.111.136]) by BLU004-OMC4S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 04:44:42 -0700
X-TMN: [IUlOG7wyT7aFhzxqns/XhkoKj7+dm5O1]
X-Originating-Email: [victoriasingle@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU184-W38579D0A6C03C75BEACE81C8070@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: victoriasingle@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_eae31c28-fab6-4c70-b286-014b4d7fb8ee_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Hello my dear,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: angeliquejafar@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:21 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear CLIPPED,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is OK with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.

I am more than happy to read your interesting mail and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Angelique Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Engr. Jafar. My late father Engr. Jafar, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (+221 766573863) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Bomani and email (rev.johnbomani@yahoo.com) he is the person that is in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Angelique Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Angelique Jafar, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.

Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:

1. Your Full name

2. Your country

3. Your occupation.

4. Your phone or fax number.

5. Your age

Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself, have a nice day as i wait for you respond .

Yours sincerely,

Angelique .

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W70 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:06:21 -0800
X-TMN: [wQtDOHCZvhsXEc3YIS60OoOP6MydU7ly]
X-Originating-Email: [angeliquejafar@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL130-W7006B4CAE509E749B51EB5D8170@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: angeliquejafar@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_bec68675-c8d9-4aa5-a43d-61a74644bb43_"
Sender: <outlook_f527dc223d4f61e6@outlook.com>

Hello My Dearest Justin,

Thanks for your email and your willing to help me out. I am more than happy with your mail to me at least that shows me you really want to help me indeed.

My dear below here is the contact and information of the bank where my late father fund was deposited, I have already informed the bank that someone will contact them on my behalf so they are now waiting for your email to enable them transfer the money to your position.

Just write to the bank with their email address below,tell them that you're are my foreign partner to Miss Angelique Jafar the next of Kin to later Engr. Jafar fund and you want to know the possibilities of transferring this money to your bank account.

The contact information of the bank are as follows;

Mr J Knott

Director - Standard Bank Plc

20 Gresham St London EC2V 7JE,

England, United Kingdom.

Telephone/Fax: 0044 2032396597

Email: standardbanklondon@aol.com

Name of Depositor: Engr. Jafar

Name of Next of Kin: Miss Angelique Jafar

Amount Deposited: US$6,200,000.00

Date Deposited: 7th January, 2009

Account Ref No. SBGB35/55478-541

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.2 million US dollars deposited by my late father to your bank account in your country.

I have mapped out 35% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses.

Please while writing the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK?

God bless you as I wait to hearing from you the response from the bank,

Bye and Take a good care of yourself, have a nice day.

Yours in love,

Angelique.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W40 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 05:37:37 -0800
X-TMN: [864aeiZHOuU8F63YOPeWcfWqy7kQQwKP]
Message-ID: <COL130-W408E788468557665722C7ED8140@phx.gbl>
boundary="_374b30e3-abfd-43bb-831b-e906f6458dba_"

ANOTHER PHOTO:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221766573863
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +442032396597
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:27 pm

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Dear Dr.(Maître) Mawo Ndiaye,
Email: mnlawoffice@yahoo.com

I am a foreign partner to Miss Angelique Jafar, Please Sir I want you to help us prepare the following documents which is needed by the Standard Bank of London to transfer the sum US$ 6,200,000.00 to my account in a bank in my country.

Please, we need the following documents
1. Power of Attorney
2. Affidavit of Oath

Meanwhile, my partner Miss Angelique Jafar has the Death certificate of his father.
Please tell me that close to doing, the cost and how long will be required to get the said documents for us.

Thanks
then your name.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W29 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 13 Apr 2015 04:08:06 -0700
X-TMN: [AxM0ix+0ekQkdpVcjxCFuLbmT9dOoVrr]
Message-ID: <COL130-W29036E04259410CAA70C84D8E70@phx.gbl>
boundary="_4986a498-d02c-43df-b7c3-bd19237e7557_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221762966373

Dear Mr. CLIPPED,

Further to our phone conversation, I hereby writing you based on your email which I received regarding your request on how you can send the money.

Listen, you are to send the money via "Western Union Money Transfer" or MoneyGram.
As a matter of fact, this means is choose as the best means so far because of its fastest means of transfer. So this is why I choose it for immediate reaction.

You don't need any account number for the transfer, Below here is the receiving name for the Western Union. Just go to any agent of Western Union or Money Gram near you and ask them how you can send the money to Senegal, just give them the information below including the money, they will send the money and give you the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) which you will send to me to enable me pick up the money here in Senegal.

These are the information you need for sending the money.

Receiving Name: FARAH LOUISE
Destination Country: SENEGAL
City: DAKAR
Address: No. 15 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue Dakar Senegal.
Question: COLOR
Answer: BLUE

This is the only information the western union or Money Gram clerk will request from you.

Note "Farah Louise" is my secretary and she will be the person to go and receive the money from the western union office so use her name on sending the money.
Her First Name is FARAH and her last name is LOUISE

I am now waiting for the money to enable us proceed.

Please confirm receipt of this email.

Regards,

Dr. Mawo Ndiaye.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1069.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Apr 2015 00:19:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 914386.91973.bm@omp1069.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 66.196.80.145; Thu, 16 Apr 2015 00:19:16 +0000
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 00:18:57 +0000 (UTC)
From: =?UTF-8?Q?Ma=C3=AEtre_Ndiaye_Law_Office?= <mnlawoffice@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: =?UTF-8?Q?Ma=C3=AEtre_Ndiaye_Law_Office?= <mnlawoffice@yahoo.com>

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME ...............BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL
BENEFICIARY NAME .............. OGBUEBUNU COLLINS CHIDI
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS................... NUMBER 15 CHEIKH ANTA DIOP AVENUE DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NUMBER ............ 00 4 5 1 0 6 3 0 0 21
SWIFT CODE .......... AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN ....................... SN10 0010 1800 4510 6300 0697
BANK ADDRESS........................QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH DAKAR SENEGAL.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Hello my loving darling CLIPPED,

How are you today hope fine my love why are you saying this you never talk to me this way is any thing the matter , darling you know my condition here and i ask you in my previous mail do i tell the Rev to help me provide a bank account but you did not respond to my mails all i see from you is the mail you send to the lawyer , darling you cant do this to me now that i need you most , even if the lawyer don't want to send you the account that will not make you to abandon me because is me you want to help not the lawyer .
Well i told the Rev Father about it and he have provide an account for me to send to you which i am sending to you now please go and send the money with this account that i am sending to you now .
i will wait to hear from you soon .

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : MBUH ANITA NGES

NAME OF THE BANK : ECOBANK, SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0260961031368501

BANK ADDRESS : YOFF LAYENNE CHEZ EL HADJI DIAMATYR
DAKAR SN-Senegal
SWIFT CODE : ECOCSNDA.

IBAN NUMBER:; SN094 10233 0260961031368501 12

BANK CODE : SN094

CODE GUICHET: 10233

CLE RIB: 12

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W33 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S13.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 03:33:58 -0700
X-TMN: [DWESk8h0wPTqsh+DHvrRdzuBUnL/2smD]
Message-ID: <COL130-W33073FE8C3A24E7809504ED8EA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_99ec0294-4ecf-4fb1-b4ba-d9e992799192_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 28, 2015 11:05 pm

Angelique escaped the Camp:
Good new for you my friend

Hello Dear,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Asuncion Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father that was brought new in the camp as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father John Boman and his direct email address is : rev.johnboman@hotmail.com
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $200,000 US dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father John Boman and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Angelique.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W86 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 28 May 2015 09:33:58 -0700
X-TMN: [REZMSfocCbjNGvw/tAtuXFUlHTKfwdvS]
Message-ID: <COL130-W8686EC1F7FA1B882FE996DD8CA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_274bdaee-258a-4795-84e9-61a11461f03c_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nadiajafar5@hotmail.com

Unread postby mrdoyel » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:36 pm

helo howare you?
mrdoyel
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:57 pm

Use your head.
This is not a dating site, ewu. Look here: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:21 am

ADDITIONS:
Hello Dear,

How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is OK with you.
I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence,please bear with me.
I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for, I believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.

My name is Miss Nadia Jafar,23 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels on last year please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
I am from the family of late Engr Jafar Waleed. My late father Engr.Jafar Waleed, was One of the Board of Directors of Sudapet Limited (Sudan National Petroleum Company) Darfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents. I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was a very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died. Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or other part of the World, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money $6.2 MD(Six Million and Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars). which he used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile,I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddle with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country cause I will like to see you face to face soon.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. Remember is my wish to come over to your country but I don't have traveling documents such as International passport and money for the air ticket at the moment, all this is why I told you to contact the bank first so that this money will be transferred into your bank account,so that from there you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet you face to face and start a new life with you also continue my studies cause I will like to further my studies as soon as I arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as I have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me.

You can reach me through this number (+221 76 135 7496) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Reverend Father John Mathew and email (reverend_mathew@hotmail.com) he is the person that is in-charge of the camp even it's his office computer I'm using to send you an email any time he is less busy in his office because there's no computer at the camp hostel except in his office. If you call, please ask of Nadia Jafar. When ever you call, try to tell him that you want to speak with Nadia Jafar, I am staying in the female hostel. I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you. So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice too.
Nevertheless on your wish to help me out I will like to have your data such as:
1. Your Full name
2. Your country
3. Your occupation.
4. Your phone or fax number.
5. Your age
Immediately I receive your data I will give you the contact and information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for confirmation in regards.

Remember I am revealing my secret to you,because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent the one that I received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The bank refused to give me this money because of my refugee status here in Senegal as the law of Senegal do not allow a refugee to per take in anything concerning money and I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred that was why I contacted you because I do not permit to do that also the bank has advise me to nominate any foreign partner I trusted which is why I approach you in this regard.

Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Nadia.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU185-W40 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 01:16:34 -0700
X-TMN: [lY4lbf91mHLLqmEF7QvGHpKPx6xfdcyg]
X-Originating-Email: [nadiajafar5@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU185-W405C07478558C6A7D68F90E7520@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: nadiajafar5@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_bad84ed5-4c83-4a89-bfa4-755b62e0eaa7_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Darling,

Thanks for your email and your willing to help me out. I am more than happy with your information you send to me at least that shows me you really want to help me indeed

Honey below here is the contact and information of the bank where my late father fund was deposited, I have already inform the bank that someone from the U.S will contact them on my behalf so they are now waiting for your email to enable them transfer the money to your position.

Just write to the bank with their email address below, tell them that you're a foreign partner to Miss Nadia Jafar the next of Kin to late Engr Jafar Waleed fund and you want to know the possibilities of transferring this money to your bank account.
The contact information of the bank are as follows;

Dr. Abubakar Ndiaye
Director, Societe Generale De Banques Au Senegal(SGBS)
19, Av. Président Léopold Sédar Senghor,
BP 323-R.C.Dakar -SENEGAL.
Telephone: (+221) 773 852 107

Email: sgbs.senegal@financier.com

Name of Depositor: Engr. Jafar Waleed
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Nadia Jafar
Amount Deposited: US$6,200,000.00
Date Deposited: 7th January, 2009
Account Ref No. SGBS35/55478-541

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.2 million US dollars deposited by my late father to your bank account in your country.
Please while writing the Bank, tell them that you are my foreign partner OK?

God bless you as I wait to hearing from you the response from the bank,
Bye and Take a good care of yourself, have a good night.

Yours sweetheart.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU185-W92 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:34:19 -0700
X-TMN: [+jh1S2Z9EyDSuZJGRagJy3CfQstwTGh1]
Message-ID: <BLU185-W92DC3689AE7E1BC16D10FBE7500@phx.gbl>
boundary="_cb9a3ea7-6807-48e2-b889-5744f33ed690_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Darling,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.

Honestly I am very happy for the reply from the Bank. At least they have confirm that the money is still available to us.

Darling among the three documents which the bank requested, I am having with me one of them which is the number (2) The Death Certificate of my late father. So I think we need a Senegalese lawyer to prepare the remaining one which is number (1) Power of Attorney and (3) Affidavit of Oath for us according to the SGBS Bank.

Sweetheart you know according to the bank they said that "This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer where she is residing at the moment" so for this reason I have pleaded with Reverend Father John Mathew over the issue of getting a good and fiducial lawyer for us and this evening Reverend Father John Mathew called me in his office and give me the contact of the lawyer below for you to contact with him.

Though I went to see this lawyer with Reverend Father John Mathew, he is a big lawyer and he has big office and many lawyers work for him but he said that he will like to heard from you first before he could carry on with our job. Please try and contact him so that we can know he can get us these documents.
Finally here is the contact of the lawyer.

Dr.(Maître) Mawo Ndiaye
Principal Partner,
Mawo Ndiaye Law Office,
No. 21 Cheikh Anta Diop Avenue,
Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 77 199 7861

Email: mawolawoffice@mail.com

Please, you know I am in a refugee camp, do let me know when ever you contact the lawyer and his willingness to get these documents for us. I will also advice you to send an email to the lawyer immediately and also call him on telephone so that he will know how important we need this documents.
I will be praying for you so God will bless and protect you for me till we meet face to face in your country.

Yours Sincerely,
Nadia.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU185-W14 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 13 Sep 2015 17:36:04 -0700
X-TMN: [HSzSspgD3QIZm18Eb2UPTnQeQvFa1UeF]
Message-ID: <BLU185-W143C38074F6767B31A512FE75D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_cf508e8c-4b14-49ee-ac7b-791d0a71ab1d_"
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: Hello Honey below here is the contact of the lawyer that will help
us get the documents requested by the bank, Please write to the lawyer
Immediately.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Dear Mr. CLIPPED,

This is the out come of my meeting with the Court officials today of which I am sure that your partner has update you with the outcome because we all went to the High Court together.
I hereby confirm receipt of your data which shall be included in the legal documents to be endorsed by your partner Miss Nadia Jafar who has appointed you as the Mandate Beneficiary cum Appointed Trustee which shall be forwarded to Société générale des Banques Sénégal (SGBS) to legally empower them to transfer the sum of US$6,200,000.00 to your nominated bank account in the United States.

However, to enable us get the legal documents as requested by the Société générale des Banques Sénégal (SGBS) at the Probate Registry of the High Court of Justice here in Dakar Senegal.
Kindly be informed below is the official cost of procurement of these documents in your favour viz:

1. Swearing of Affidavit of Oath = 380.00 USD
2. Stamping and Endorsement on Power of Attorney = 360.00 USD
3. Endorsement and Legalization of Death Certificate of Late Engr. Jafar 80.00 USD
4. Our Legal and Processing Fee (Mawo Ndiaye Law Office) is 200.00 USD
5. Total Amount = $1,020 USD.

In order to fasten the arrangement, also to enable this law firm obtain these documents for you at the High Court of Justice, you are to send the sum of US$ 1,020 today or first thing tomorrow morning.
On receipt of the money, the money will be paid to the high court following by issuance of the documents empowering the Société générale des Banques Sénégal (SGBS) pay you as the Appointed Trustee to any bank account you may nominate to them.

When you are ready to send the money just write back to me so that i can give you the direction or bank account on how to send the money. To make it faster, I have also started processing the necessary applications today in your favor pending the receipt of your money to effect payment.

This is all it takes to get the documents issued and send to Société générale des Banques Sénégal (SGBS) to enable them transfer the money into your bank account as mandated by your partner Miss Nadia Jafar as confirm by the SGBS here in Senegal.

According to the high court of justice this payment of US$ 1,020 will be the last and only money you will pay for this documents, therefore you're advice to make a solid arrangement on how to raise this money and send today or tomorrow so that I can go and obtain the documents for you at high court so that everything will be OK.

Kindly treat this matter with top and extremely urgency.

We promise to give our clients the best of our services.

Regards

Dr. (Barrister) Mawo Ndiaye.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u1si2237030qge.12.2015.09.17.04.44.24
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 04:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mawolawoffice@mail.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mawolawoffice@mail.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mawolawoffice@mail.com
Received: from [41.82.53.0] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:44:24 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-04e6c81b-534c-4a4f-a12d-b2132e568404-1442490263655@3capp-mailcom-lxa09>
<mawolawoffice@mail.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: Approved Cost Of Issuing Legal Documents By The High Court Of
Justice Dakar Senegal.

SEND MONEY BY WESTERN UNION:
Dear Mr. CLIPPED,

I hereby writing you based on your email which I received regarding your request on how you can send the money.

Sequel to your request, you are to send the money via "MoneyGram Money Transfer"
As a matter of fact, this means is choose as the best means so far because of its fastest means of transfer. So this is why I choose it for immediate reaction.

Just rush to any MoneyGram location near you and give them the information below including the money (1,020 dollars) to be sent, they will send the money and give you the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) which you will send to me to enable me pick up the money here in Senegal.

These are the information you need for sending the money.

Receiving Name: MAWO NDIAYE
Destination Country: SENEGAL
City: DAKAR
State: DAKAR
Amount: $ 1,020.

This is the only information the MoneyGram will request from you.

I am now waiting for the money to enable us proceed.

Please confirm receipt of this email and the day you are sending the money.

Regards,

Dr. Mawo Ndiaye.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 21si6752125qhg.85.2015.09.18.01.51.29
for <CLIPPED>
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 01:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mawolawoffice@mail.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mawolawoffice@mail.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mawolawoffice@mail.com
Received: from [41.82.25.176] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:51:28 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-0a42aa70-4d03-4c6b-b81d-3ae4507732e4-1442566288337@3capp-mailcom-lxa10>
<mawolawoffice@mail.com>
Subject: You are to send the money via MoneyGram Money Transfer.

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
Dear CLIPPED,

Below here is my financial secretary account information which you will use on sending the money.

BANK NAME....... ........ BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS............ 4,AV.LEOPOLD SEDAR SENGHOR DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME............ CAX EDMMOD
A/C NO. ............... 005001330002
SWIFT CODE.............. AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE............... SN100
CODE GUICHET............ 01022
RIB..................... 27
IBAN............... SN08 SN100 01022 005001330002 27

I will now be waiting for your update probably with the payment slip.

Do confirm receipt of this account information.

Regards,

Dr. Mawo Ndiaye.

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q89si17063570qki.123.2015.09.20.06.23.39
for <CLIPPED>
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 06:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mawolawoffice@mail.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of mawolawoffice@mail.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=mawolawoffice@mail.com
Received: from [41.82.26.79] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 15:23:38 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-8a0dbb18-d29b-4bd2-aba6-44b7f54fb1f2-1442755418110@3capp-mailcom-lxa16>
<mawolawoffice@mail.com>
Subject: Account Information as you requested.

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221761357496

+221773852107
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221771997861
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.