Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Rajiv Roberts

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Rajiv Roberts

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 am

abusing stolen pics of Rajiv Roberts (modelmayhem.com) - second picture in this case...

King Forlu - kingforlu@ymail.com

on 4pp l:

Hello babe,
How are you today,Hope you are doing well,i am king. a lovely man,i am average in height and fair in complexion , I came accross your profile which I personally find interesting and charming so i decided to drop you a few lines of massage, really...i believe we can get acquainted and i would love for us to have further communication. so please reply me with my mail (kingforlu@ymail.com) so that we can know each other better. have a lovely,beautiful,love filled week ahead as i expect your mail, remember age distance and language should not be a barrier to finding true friendship,it should not limit us from discovering the beauty that lies in between us ok,i well tell you more about myself as soon as i get a mail from you thanks.
Kiss from king.

Profile elements:

kingloveu
i am a good looking man.
I am a:Man
Birthday:06.03.1980
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am a good looking man searching for a woman.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

King Forlu - kingforlu@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 am

Email::

Good day my love,
Thanks for your mail, How are you and how was your day? mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is King Donm 29years single and never married, i am from Somalia in East Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the on going war in my country and the death of my parents. It was a very horrible experience for me as i have never witnessed such a thing in my life, it happened while i was at school, as i was a university student then, when i lost my entire family as a result of the war in my country. It is only by the grace of God that i am alive now, with the help of some charity organization owned by the church, we were taken to Dakar Senegal here in west Africa where i am living now as a refugee and my life has never remained the same since then. I like kind and honest people, i hate war and seeing crying children, as for my hobbies,i really do not have much time for them again, apart from singing, as i am always singing and the lead vocalist in the church choir. I would like to know more about you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures for you and i will like to see your photos too, have a lovely day and have a wonderful week....Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Warmest Kisses From King.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.120.108]
Subject: Baby I'm waiting for your mail

Email Sender: kingforlu@ymail.com
IP address: 41.82.120.108
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.