Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:54 pm

kara2013 Profile: hello my dearView Comments
Age & Gender: 21 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 7" (140 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Activity PartnerMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you lateri will tell you later

Hello my dearest one?
My name is miss.Kara Garrick i saw your profile in this site i am interested in you please my love contact me through my private email address (mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in) (mis.karagarrick70 @ y a h o o.in) i will tell you more about me with my lovely picture i love you from miss Kara Garrick

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 am

My Additions:
Mis.kara Garrick <mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in> Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:50 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest One,
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence please bear with me,i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here...
It gives me more joy because i do believe that we both have to be open-minded and sincere as to know each other deep down,share our loneliness and thoughts,before i proceed further let me introduce myself fully to you,

I am Kara 21 years old girl from Somalia, my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.I am the only daughter of Late Mr. Garrick Jason , before my fathers death he was a very well know merchant in cocoa, kola-nuts, cashew nuts, arts works and land developer, my father was killed by unknown gun because of war going on now in my country Somalia but before he died he is being taking to a private hospital where he stay and died but before he died he told me everything about this money since am the only child he has.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother,She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.
Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently living now.
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country,My father deposited the sum of U SD $ 4.3 million Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in the investment, and i will like to complete my studies,
As i was in my first year in the university when the crisis started in my life. it is my wish to compensate you with 30% of the total money as soon as the transfer has being made if maybe you do not find good enough to be your life partner, This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
You can call me with this phone number (+221777642095),this is Rev Mike Christian phone number who is taking care of us in the camp here in Senegal,because i have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone, it is the Reverend fathers phone Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to talk to miss Kara Garrick ,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.
I attached here is my photo,
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred.
Contact me for more details if you are interested to help me out, so we can proceed show your interest.
So dear I need your information which I will include in the letter of authorization so that you can send it to bank as my trustee.
FULL NAME,....... ..................
ADDRESS ... .........................
OCCUPATION ......................
TELEPHONE NUMBER, .......................
COUNTRY....... .................
YOUR PICTURES.............
YOUR AGE .......................
I look forward to your earliest response
Regards and thank you

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.115.17] by web194002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:50:30 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCAKT25lLMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgwqDCoMKgIApJCiBrbm93IHRoaXMgbWFpbCB3aWxsIGNvbWUgdG8geW91IGFzIGEgc3VycHJpc2Ugc2luY2Ugd2UgaGF2ZSBub3QgbWVldCBvcgogaGFkIGEgcHJldmlvdXMgY29ycmVzcG9uZGVuY2UgcGxlYXNlIGJlYXIgd2l0aCBtZSxpIHdpbGwgcmVhbGx5IGxpa2UgdG8KIGhhdmUgYSBnb29kIHJlbGF0aW8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.172.614
References: <CABd=3yh=YcOnVavXm0L9tdiLOLqQX61yQoYCLA-FgC=E945+SA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1389711030.83162.YahooMailNeo@web194002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:50:30 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: "Mis.kara Garrick" <mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in>

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Mis.kara Garrick <mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in> Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 4:13 AM
Hello my darling,

Thank you for your response and acceptance to help me in this transfer transaction and I thank God who provided you to be the one whom he has chosen to help me, I believe in you and I know that with you my life in your country will be safe and I will have a promising investment with you.

I am very much ready to conclude this transfer soon as you are ready and willing to help me now . l have seen and gone through your mail , l am given you the bank contact information's for you to contact the bank officials in LONDON .
More-also my dearest one, I have sent a mail to my bankers introducing you as my foreign representative to whose account they need to transfer the money. Since I have nominated you to the bank as my foreign partner, I will want you to contact the bank through the contact information which i am giving to you in this my email and give them your banking information now and find out from them the easiest and cheapest way to transfer the money to your accounts. I have instructed them to respond to your questions as my representative.
When you write them, these are the information you need to give to identify my account
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION also ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME ............(MR.GARRICK JASON)
NEXT OF KIN MISS...........(KARA GARRICK)
ACCOUNT NUMBER ........(7008185)
COUNTRY OF ORIGINE.....(REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA)
AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT......(4.3 MILLIONS US DOLLARS).
BANK NAME: ............ HSBC BANK PLC LONDON

NAME OF THE TRANSFER-OFFICER IS MR. WILLIAMS JOEL

Email . Email .hsbc_bank_london_plc@accountant.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +44 703 182 1138 or FAX NUMBER +447031813165,
Contact Person: Mr. Joel Williams OR
Mr. Jane Lewis (Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)
So My beloved, please contact the bank official as soon as you receive this mail through the phone or by the email and let bank officials know that you are my foreign partner and also give them your accounting information. Please keep me informed of what ever you discuss with them.

Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Ms.Kara
Please filling this form and forward it to the bank O

I, Mr.. .................a permanent resident of .................. phone............. Age...... wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Kara Garrick of Late Mr.Garrick Jason
now living in Dakar Senegal , in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. She is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.102.119] by web194002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:13:36 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gbXkKZGFybGluZywKCsKgwqDCoFRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciByZXNwb25zZSBhbmQgYWNjZXB0YW5jZSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIGluIHRoaXMKdHJhbnNmZXIgdHJhbnNhY3Rpb24gYW5kIEkgdGhhbmsgR29kIHdobyBwcm92aWRlZCB5b3UgdG8gYmUgdGhlIG9uZSB3aG9tCiBoZSBoYXMKY2hvc2VuIHRvIGhlbHAgbWUsIEkgYmVsaWV2ZSBpbiB5b3UgYW5kIEkga25vdyB0aGF0IHdpdGggeW91IG15IGxpZmUgaW4gCnlvdXIKY291bnRyeSB3aWxsIGJlIHNhZmUgYW5kIEkgd2lsbCBoYXZlIGEgcHJvbWkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <CABd=3yh=YcOnVavXm0L9tdiLOLqQX61yQoYCLA-FgC=E945+SA@mail.gmail.com> <1389711030.83162.YahooMailNeo@web194002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yh5sKF4q9QOxX-rBUO1f7ARhX_ox67CyZ0iajmEfM41-g@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1389950016.1302.YahooMailNeo@web194002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:13:36 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: MY LOVE CONTACT BANK FOR THE TRANSFER

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Mis.kara Garrick <mis.karagarrick70@yahoo.in> Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Dearest Love.
How are you doing again today? l hope fine. i want to use this opportunity thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well. i saw your mail and the mail of the bank and understand they agreed you as my trustee, now about the request the bank needs from us l have with me here and the death certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to you I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today ,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

Br Ajuna Pascal E-maill address;

ajunapascal@yahoo.fr

His telephone number +221 766355131

l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him i will like you to send to him your information's that will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the high court, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, l will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education, i am happy that the bank agreed you to be my trustee, do have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you,have a nice time and always think about me. Yours forever in Love Kara.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.72.151] by web194003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 19 Jan 2014 14:52:05 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBMb3ZlLgpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyBhZ2FpbiB0b2RheT8gbCBob3BlIApmaW5lLiBpIHdhbnQgdG8gdXNlIHRoaXMgb3Bwb3J0dW5pdHkgdGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSAKdHJhbnNmZXIgdGhlIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gcGVuZGluZyBteSBhcnJpdmFsIHRvIG1lZXQgd2l0aCB5b3UgCmluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSB0byBjb250aW51ZSBteSBlZHVjYXRpb24sIGwgd2FudCB5b3UgdG8gcHJvbWlzZSBtZSB0aGF0IAp5b3Ugd2lsbCBub3QgZGlzYXABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <CAAtODXu+dPoXjOA1jUQesTEMOCUxy1Xi+kswHjjsc4SJZyDfFQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1390114325.87056.YahooMailNeo@web194003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 14:52:05 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Fw: HSBC BANK PIC LONDON ,

PICS AND DOCS:

316254_231949023535473_2041057922_n.jpg

bb.jpg

hhh.jpg

law chamber-1(1).jpg

PHONE LIST:
+221777642095
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +447042034879
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447031821138
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

FAX: +447031813165
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+221766355131
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Kara still Loves me and wants to prove it by sending me money: (Plus another one of her E-mail addresses and other info)

kara garrick < miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in > Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Dearest friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently i'm in Canada with my Lovely Husband for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assit me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.
Now contact this Rev Mike christian in Senegal Dakar. email- (
rev.mikechristian@yahoo.fr ) Tel, +22777642095

he is the Rev Father in the Refugee Camp ask him to send you the total cheque of $300.000.00 (Three hundred thousand us dollars ) i purposely drop this cheque in your favour for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. i appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev Father Mike Christian on how to send the cheque to you.You may not hear from me again because my Husband are ready for us to travel out of Canada for vacation so please try and make sure that you get this chequce out from Rev father OK. you can only go little process to have the cheque i made it for security purpose in your name
i'm very busy here now because of the investment projects which me and the new partner/Husband are having at hand now, finally,remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money,
so feel free to get in touch with the Rev Father without any delay.

best regards,
Mrs Kara Garrick,
I am Married now,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.71.150] by web192703.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:37:29 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBmcmllbmQsCsKgwqDCoMKgwqAKIEknbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aGUgZnVuZHMgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIgZnJvbSBDYW5hZGEuIApQcmVzZW50bHkgaSdtIGluIENhbmFkYXdpdGggbXkgTG92ZWx5IEh1c2JhbmQgZm9yIGludmVzdG1lbnQgcHJvamVjdHMgd2l0aCAKbXkgb3duIHNoYXJlIG9mIHRoZSB0b3RhbCBzdW0ubWVhbndoaWxlLGkgZGlkbid0IGZvcmdldCB5b3UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Message-ID: <1394113049.8222.YahooMailNeo@web192703.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 21:37:29 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: kara garrick <miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in>
Subject: Dearest friend

The phone number looks like a typo but I'll do it anyway:
+22777642095
This telephone number is most likely a Niger number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:12 pm

kara
Female

Hello my dearest one?

My name is miss.Kara Garrick i saw your profile in this site i am interested in you please my love contact me through my private email address ( karagarrick2014@yahoo.com ) (karagarrick2014 at y /a/h/o/o point com) i will tell you more about me with my more lovely pictures i love you from miss Kara Garrick
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:53 am

Dearest friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently i'm in Canada with my Lovely Husband for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile,i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact this Rev Mike christian in Dakar Senegal . email- ( rev.mikechristian70@hotmail.com ) Tel, +221760144148 he is the Rev Father in the Camp ask him to send you the total VISA CARD of $300.000.00 (Three hundred thousand us dollars ) i purposely drop this VISA CARD in your favor for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

i appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev Father Mike Christian on how to send the VISA CARD to you. You may not hear from me again because my Husband are ready for us to travel out of Canada for vacation so please try and make sure that you get this VISA CARD out from Rev father OK. you can only go little process to have the VISA CARD i made it for security purpose in your name i'm very busy here now because of the investment projects which me and the new partner/Husband are having at hand now, finally,remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money so feel free to get in touch with the Rev Father without any delay.
best regards Mrs Kara Garrick,

Header:
Return-Path: <miss.karagarrick2@yahoo.in>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic310.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020
Subject: Dearest friend,

Phone:
+221760144148
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.