Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Zaria Mohamed <zariamohamed2012@hotmail.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Zaria Mohamed <zariamohamed2012@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2012 3:28 am

On WDF:

We are glad to inform you that the member zaria2012 sends you a message!

Good Day My Dear, How are you? hope you are fine? I am very sorry to contact you through Email, it is because of the urgency required, I am Miss Zaria Mohamed. an orphan, My father was a businessman in mining operations, He was assassinated last January by the rebels following the political uprising in my country. Before his death he deposited the sum of $4.5 Million with a security company in Abidjan, Cote d\'ivoire, he kept this money in a trunk box before depositing the box with the security company, this money was meant for the importation of processing and industrial machine. Since the death of my father, my uncle has claim all what my late father has, he is so wicked, he wants me dead by all means so that nobody will ever come for my late father properties that he has seized and claimed in future, but he never knew about the deposit, my mother died when i was ten years old. Right now i am the only one that know all about this deposit. Please this fund is my only hope of survival now in this world, I want you to do me a fevour to receive this funds to a safe place in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production, and I want you to take it as a personal task to assist an orphan like me. This is my reason for writing you. Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in replying soonest, and please do keep this to your self for the safety of this money, you can also reach me through this my private email address : zariamohamed2012@yahoo.co.jp Thanks and best regards. Miss Zaria Mohamed

Profile elements:

zaria2012 - no pic
- 23 y/o female
- paris, France
- English, English, English
- law student
- Have no children
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1988 - June - 16
Height 4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African
Religion Other
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a all
Looking for an age range 35 - 70
Relationship Activity Partner, Marriage, Relationship
I am a very simple lady that love truthfulness and sincerity
I love sincerity and truthfulness

Email:

Dear uncle,
Thank you so much for your response to my mail, may God bless you and your family, as i informed you in my first mail, My name is Zaria Mohamed and I am 24 years old, i am from sierra - Leone but presently i am in Abidjan, Cote Ivoire.
Please try to take me as your own flesh and blood and help me out. As i told you in my first mail, my life is not safe here in this country, my late father younger brother has collected all what my late father has, he wants me dead by all means so that nobody will ever come for my late father properties that he has claimed in future, i really thank God that he never knew about this 4.5 million USA dollars that my late father kept aside.
This money was kept in a trunk box and deposited in a security company here in Abidjan, Cote Ivoire by my late father, the security company does not know that the content of the trunk box is money, my late father never wanted them to know that it contains money for security reasons, he told the security company that the box contains family valuables items, so he deposited it as family valuables, the security company now believes that the box contains family valuable items. This transaction is 100% risk free and legal, pls open up your mind and help me faithfully.
My late father also left an instruction with the security company which states that i the only child must come with his foreign business partner for the release of the box if eventually he did not come for the claim himself.
My mother died earlier when i was 10 years old since then my late father was the one that took very good care of me, I have suffered a lots of humiliation from my immediate uncle, he want to inherit everything my late father acquired, as a respect to the long aged inheritance tradition here in Africa. If a man dies without a son, all his properties will be shared amongst his immediate brothers and family. Even if the man has two or three daughters, nobody wants to know as long as there is no male child among them.
So in fear of my life i have to take the documents of this deposit and ran down to this country cote Ivoire ( Abidjan ) were my late father made the deposit, right now i am in hiding here in this country, i don't want my wicked uncle to know that i am in this country cote d'Ivoire.
I went straight to the security company as i arrived here, i showed them the document of the deposit and they confirmed it that the box is with them, they also showed me the instruction lead down by my late father that i must come with his foreign business partner before the box will be release to us. I want you to help me act as my late father foreign business partner that is to come with me for the release of the box, i also want you to help me invest this 4.5 million USA dollars on a very good investment there in your country, i have already map out 15% of the total money for you , all i need is your faithfulness.
I want the security company to release and ship the box to you so that i will arrange and come over and meet you immediately i confirm from you that you have receive the box in your country. On hearing from you, i will forward you the full contact of the security company so that you can contact them as my late father business partner and ask for the release and the shipment of the box to you, it is urgent. i have attached my picture for you to see in this mail, please try and send me your phone numbers, it is urgent pls, i am waiting to hear from you.
Yours Zaria Mohamed

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.66.7.33]
Subject: My Appreciation Uncle

The source IP address is 41.66.7.33.
Geo-Location Information
Country Cote D'Ivoire
State/Region 82
City Abidjan
Latitude 5.3411
Longitude -4.0281

Uncle,

I have been waiting to hear from you after given you the full details but till now i have not heard from it quick to you in your country so that i will arrange and come over to you as soon as i confirm from you that you have receive the box.

Pls it is urgent, tell me if you are capable of helping me or not , it is urgent, i am eagerly waiting to hear from you.

Zaria

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.66.6.100]
Subject: Urgent Uncle

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.6.100
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.