Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:05 pm

On DMF:

Hello Dear I\'m Miss Loveth by name and I saw your profile here and became interested to know you. For more details and more photos, please email me privately on (lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com) sorry my profile is not enough here but when I received your response, I will tell you in details about me. Hoping to hear from you soon Bye Miss Loveth lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com

Profile elements:

lovethm
- 25 y/o female
- Rome, Italy
- English, English, English
- SZtudent
- Have no children
Simple and life easy going girl by nature.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Email:

Thanks for your mail My Dearest.

Please Dear Am sorry for what have been able to write to you please.

I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, My name is Loveth Moniba. 24 years old Girl from Liberia the only Daughter of Late Dr. Harry F. Moniba. the former vice president of the Republic of Liberia and standard bearer of the Liberian National Union,

My father died by car crash on Wednesday night, November 24, 2004 when he was traveling from Jackson Michigan to Ohio (USA).I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I,m receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 4,7m(four million seven hundred thousand dollars) in one of the leading bank with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.
It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.
Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Upon your acceptance to help me I will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my partner standing on my behalf.
Before that, i will like to have your full contact as well as:

Your telephone number..............
Your full names........................
Your Occupation.......................
Your age and your Address........

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here but i will like you to call me at the Rev fathers phone number, it is the Reverend priest Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speck to Me. and he will send for me at the female hostel room 104. This is the Rev fathers phone number, (+221767429454). his name is Rev Ken frank. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely Loveth

Hug and kisses

Header:

Return-Path: <lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU182-W20 ([65.55.111.73])
Subject: Thanks Dear
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013

About +221767429454:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:05 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Loveth Moniba <lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com> Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 6:18 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest

Thanks for your mail, I really appreciate you Dear for your reply to my mail.

Here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies,

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from your mail, i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you and Marry you. So i want you to contact this bank for you to know more information about my late fathers money in their bank.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

THE BANK NAME AND ADDRESS
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Address: Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
Contact person: Sir Stephen Hester
Phone: +44-703-593-3086,
Fax: +44-703-197-0059
Email: rbslegaldeparment@unlegaldepartment.co.uk

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please send mail to the bank as well today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner. And for my late father death certificate and the statement of account i will send them to your if you contact the bank.

You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country.

My father's account information

Account Number............ 50006061
Iban Number .............. GB15RBOS09000750006061
Swift Code ............... RBOSGB2L
Amount Deposited.......... $4.7M Million Dollars
Account Holder's Name....... Dr. Harry F Moniba.
Nest Of Kin.................Miss Loveth S Moniba

This is my own information.

Full Name...... ......... Miss Loveth S Moniba
Resident.................. Unit 225 church Road Medina UN. Refugee camp Dakar Senegal.
Identity card No ........... A20547896
My Number................... +221767429454
Date Of Birth............. 10/04/1989

My dearest love, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call them.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers, My Future Hope

God bless you,

Yours truly,
Loveth

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W10 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s7.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 30 Nov 2013 03:18:39 -0800
X-TMN: [Y7S9enVBzoTzTZpE1murvMfnQeZuHjAe]
X-Originating-Email: [lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W1094E7B8842C385BCAF63CC4E80@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4a330e0e-18d0-4a85-8b60-75d6dbd1fed1_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Loveth Moniba <lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com> Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello My Dearest

How are you today? I so much believe that you are doing fine.

Thank you so much for all your concern and care. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture.

like i said before, i have the death certificate of my late father and the Deposit certificate and i have send them to you but i don't have the power of attorney and Oath which the bank says will be prepared by a lawyer in Senegal.

After reading your mail I and the Reverend have gone to meet and finalized discussion with one of the lawyer who can help us in making the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal.

I want you to contact this lawyer on both phone and e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $ 4.7 million dollars from the bank in UK were my father made this deposit to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows below.

BAR (DR) SALIF BAH ESQ CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
DAKAR-REGION
PHONE: 00221778048323
FAX: 00221-825-32-16
E-MAIL: barsalifchambers@yahoo.com.vn

SENEGAL WEST-AFRICA
I want you to contact him immediately by both email and phone to discuss with
him.
I hope to here from you soon after contacting the lawyer so that i will know what he said.

Yours love,
Loveth

COPY THIS AND SEND TO THE LAWYER HONEY.

Dear barrister Salif Bah,

I am directed to contact you by Miss Loveth Moniba who is presently living in Dakar Refugee camp. I am her trustee and i am representing her to claim her inheritance willed by her late father of which she is the next of kin.

According to the bank in London, We need a power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath that will give me the guarantee to claim this money on her behalf and your the only hope we have to get this documents. I want to know the requirement and possibilities of getting this documents as soon as possible. thanks and get back to us as soon as possible.

HEADER:
Received: from BLU182-W69 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s29.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 06:49:49 -0800
X-TMN: [XI+u7y4XZhYD4n7SZClf9doJ8PkUEEf/]
X-Originating-Email: [lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU182-W69625CF1C819DD1DAADFBDC4D40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: lovethmoniba67@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_66d3fa60-69f2-42ce-9fdf-345ccfd10da1_"

IN ADDITION TO THE PHOTOS ABOVE:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447035933086
+447024016709
FAX: +447031970059
FAX: +2218253216

+221778048323
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.